Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:20 PM

Mark Zuckerberg Reveals Why He's Taking Two Months Paternity Leave - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Zuckerberg Reveals Why He's Taking Two Months Paternity Leave (731 Views)

Kanye West Begging Mark Zuckerberg When He Was In $53m Debt (2016 Tweets) / Ed Sheeran Reveals He's Taking A Break From Music To Spend Time With His Wife, C / Mark Zuckerberg reveals why he’s taking two months paternity leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mark Zuckerberg Reveals Why He's Taking Two Months Paternity Leave by joshkiddies: 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Facebook founder, Mark Zuckerberg, has revealed why he's taking up a two months paternity leave. According to billionaire dad, he's expecting a baby with his wife, and just like he did for his daughter Max, he will always be grateful that he could spend so much time with her in the first months of her life.

Here's what he wrote;

"When Max was born, I took two months of paternity leave. I will always be grateful I could spend so much time with her in the first months of her life.

Our new daughter is coming soon, and I'm planning to take two months of paternity leave again. This time, I'm going to take advantage of Facebook's option to take leave in parts. I'll take a month off to be with Priscilla and the girls at the beginning, and then we'll spend the whole month of December together as well. I'm looking forward to bonding with our new little one and taking Max on adventures.

At Facebook, we offer four months of maternity and paternity leave because studies show that when working parents take time to be with their newborns, it's good for the entire family. And I'm pretty sure the office will still be standing when I get back."

http://www.lailasblog.com/mark-zuckerberg-reveals-hes-taking-two-months-paternity-leave/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reveals Why He's Taking Two Months Paternity Leave by Zeze06(m): 8:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
smiley
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reveals Why He's Taking Two Months Paternity Leave by femolacqua(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
That's lovely
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reveals Why He's Taking Two Months Paternity Leave by EKITI001: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
If u like, go forever, no query will come bro
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reveals Why He's Taking Two Months Paternity Leave by Teaveapoet(f): 3:46am On Aug 19, 2017
hahahahaha, imagine this in nigeria. after two months *sack lettter* hunger strike% dontquoteme#
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reveals Why He's Taking Two Months Paternity Leave by chriskosherbal(m): 3:59am On Aug 19, 2017
This is cool ...creating time for family cannot be overemphasized.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reveals Why He's Taking Two Months Paternity Leave by gssdobi: 4:14am On Aug 19, 2017
. Our Nigerian husbands will be claiming too busy, working night at the office,with nothing to show for all the hard work except giving their secretary belle.
Re: Mark Zuckerberg Reveals Why He's Taking Two Months Paternity Leave by ibkkk(f): 4:33am On Aug 19, 2017
That's a good one.

Naija men,i hail o!

(1) (Reply)

"I Do Not Joke With My Culture And Language'' - Olamide / Facebook Celebrity Outs A Nigerian Gay Man Who Sent Him Gay Videos / [VIDEO] : Wizkid's Live Performance At The Royal Albert Hall, London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.