Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Daddy Freeze Hangs Out With His Romanian Mum, Professor Smaranda Olarinde - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Hangs Out With His Romanian Mum, Professor Smaranda Olarinde (1935 Views)

Daddy Freeze: My Ex-wife Opeyemi Olarinde Has Run Out Of Country With My Kids / Smaranda Olarinde Kills 4 Snakes In Her Bathroom (Daddy Freeze Mother) / Daddy Freeze, Mother, Smaranda Olarinde & Aunt At Romanian Presidential Villa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Hangs Out With His Romanian Mum, Professor Smaranda Olarinde by emefav: 9:28pm On Aug 18, 2017
Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze, who became Nigerian nudist, Maheeda's crush today is currently on vacation with his Romanian Mum Professor Smaranda Olarinde, who is also a Nigerian professor of Law, President of the Nigerian Association of Law Teachers and incumbent Provost of the college of Law, Afe Babalola University.

Daddy Freeze who was pictured with his mum at Romanian Presidential Villa wrote; 

'At the presidential villa #Bucharest #Romania with my Aunt and mum. Professor Smaranda Olarinde writing away'

http://www.lailasblog.com/daddy-freeze-hangs-romanian-mum-professor-smaranda-olarinde-photos/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Battle Of The 53k Off-White Belt - Who Rocked It Better, Toke Makinwa Or Alex? / Wizkid Rock All White Outfit In New Adorable Photos / Cardib Shares First Photo Of Her Daughter Kulture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.