Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

Suspected Nigerian Drug Trafficker Jumps To Death In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Nigerian Drug Trafficker Jumps To Death In India (708 Views)

Female Drug Trafficker Caught With Cocaine Braided Into Her Hair / Drug Trafficker Caught At The Airport Trying To Run From Security Operatives / Nigerian drug trafficker arrested in India (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Nigerian Drug Trafficker Jumps To Death In India by silentrock(m): 9:50pm On Aug 18, 2017
A suspected Nigerian drug trafficker jumped to his death off the fourth floor of a building in southern New Delhi,India Friday while trying to escape police arrest. Forty-year-old Cyprian Ama Ogbonnaya had been trailed to the building by the police after receiving a tip off that drug would be supplied in the area. A senior police officer confirmed that a team of Special Cell sleuths of south range raided the house in Chhattarpur Enclave area. The team was questioning some locals, when Ogbonnaya suspecting police presence in the building jumped from its fourth floor flat through a window, which was witnessed by many people who were present in the building premises. “He was rushed to AIIMS trauma Centre where he was declared dead by the doctors,” the police officer said, adding that an inquest had been ordered into his death and a medical report by the doctors to ascertain the exact cause of death was awaited. He said that two Nigerian women, who were also present in the flat, from where Ogbonnaya jumped off, were being questioned by the Special Cell. During the raid, 25 kg of Ketamine was recovered. Ketamine is sold popularly as Ketalar for anaesthetic purposes is also consumed by drug users for its trance inducing effect.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Trafficker Jumps To Death In India by gentle136(m): 10:03pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nigerians in Indian and drug trafficking are like Buhari and sickness.

May his sinful soul rest in hell.

Instead of involving in illegal business abroad please and please come back to ur dear country and farm.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Trafficker Jumps To Death In India by silentrock(m): 10:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
gentle136:
Nigerians in Indian and drug trafficking are like Buhari and sickness.

Instead of involving in illegal business abroad please and please come back to ur dear country and farm.
All we ever heard from Nigerians in India is drug and other vices makes me wonder whether there are good Nigerians in India

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Trafficker Jumps To Death In India by gentle136(m): 10:13pm On Aug 18, 2017
silentrock:

All we ever heard from Nigerians in India is drug and other vices makes me wonder whether there are good Nigerians in India
my guy he tire me o.
These guys are just spoiling d name of our belove country.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Trafficker Jumps To Death In India by mofeoluwadassah: 10:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
the guy just swim to hell fire straight

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Trafficker Jumps To Death In India by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
The shape of his head just confirmed where he came from.
Thank God! If not ,he would have cause another church massacre .
Igbos and crime be like kanu and confusion!

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Trafficker Jumps To Death In India by dollytino4real(f): 10:54pm On Aug 18, 2017
dis one is rest in piece
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Trafficker Jumps To Death In India by seunny4lif(m): 12:30am On Aug 19, 2017
Forty-year-old Cyprian Ama Ogbonnaya

Say no more

HBD to me
It's Aug 19th cool cool
Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Trafficker Jumps To Death In India by Nobody: 1:24am On Aug 19, 2017
gentle136:
Igbos in Indian and drug trafficking are like Buhari and sickness.

Re: Suspected Nigerian Drug Trafficker Jumps To Death In India by emmykey0128(m): 6:09am On Aug 19, 2017
Them swear for this people ni? Igbos and drugs are like rice and beans,always flows together, I was not surprised when I saw the name

(1) (Reply)

See How A Woman Was Caught Stealing In A Church (pics) / Sport Betting / Man Burnt To Death Few Days He Graduated From The University (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.