Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. (10686 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love.. / The Cry Of A Single Albino Lady, I Deserve Love, I'm Lonely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by TewMuch: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2010
Eyah, pele. I understand sha that you have invested time and money. cry. The deal is that she was not yours to begin with because her heart was not with you. She was definitely still in love with her EX, and if you look back on the relationship you may have seen some signs. Did you do the N700k investment to make her stay and keep her with you? You should have also made sure you were a signatory to the account, except you gave her the money from your heart. If you did, then there is no reason to complain on here. Next time you want to invest heavily in someone, make sure you also have access to the money and she cant withdraw without your consent, or the person is your wife. kiss
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2010
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by olayinkaj2(m): 3:31pm On Apr 22, 2010
Eeyah! pele, she doesn't deserve u after all u did for her, she has caused u a whole lot of pain and sorrow. Some ladies doesn't whot the care sometimes even if u put them on the bed they will still find there way of sleeping on the floor (omo ile le ni kii se omo ori eni). Don't worry u will surely find a lady that will love and cherish u. Forget about her and move on, they use to sing this song on superstory: this life, iiiiis beautiful! so, life is so sweet for some1 to die cos of 1 she-goat. See, we must sue her for damages. Take heart man!
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by susanamand(f): 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2010
Yes u can find true love, cause i believe for everything there is a reason. At times we look at the wrong direction. Love is sweet, true love exist. who knows u might be lucky next time.

Don't think of retalating, leave vengence for the lord, what goes around comes around she will definitely meet her match some day.

cheer up, love is knocking at ur door
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by obasijoy(f): 3:50pm On Apr 07, 2012
I dt believe this story at all, OP is looking for girls to deceive, why did he drop his no. I don laughhhhhhhhhhh still the laughhhhhh, he is a play boy 100percent or more
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2012
@OP eazyman, don't ever make another mistake of your life by deciding to find true love on the internet, especially on NL, forget else u will end up meeting another Diamondminer like your ex. Majority of single girls here have very uterior motives, and they also have dubious intentions, so be wise. Most may come pretending to be virgin Mary but they are Dilila and Jezybel. you got a cute job, I also believe u got a cute ride and apartment, so whats the big deal in finding an easy replacement. another advice is this: if u truly want to filter the Nigerian girls and get the best girl to marry or get committed with, then u need turn a playboy with no mercy for ladies. only have feelings for their stuff, but not for them, so u can gather a lot of them and filter the chaffs to get the real ones to chose from. good guys, soft guys, don't always get the best girls becos they confide and sell their heart to one girl, hence they end up being blinded in love that usually ends in a scary way. but playboys have no conscience for girls, they only go for fun, hence gathering both good and bad girls to finally make choice. their being playboys also makes then lovable by ladies, becos practice they say makes one perfect, thats y companies like hiring people with years of cognate experience; ladies love playboys unknowingly becos they got lots of experience when it comes to handling girls. so try being a playboy for just one year and watch out if u will ever cry again. For example, I have no emotional feelings for any lady, even the one I am with right now, she is sleeping, she knows and she is doing all she can to trap me down, but it work. so try working on being hard-hearted and u will see that naturally u will get lots of ladies dying to make u fall in love with them, that is Nigerian ladies for u. The good part of it is that u have a good job which I am also believing that u are financially loaded! An added advantage that majority of guys out there are dying to get to man-handle ladies and u got it and still crying for a small girl, whats 700k by the way? come on move on jare and break at least 10 hearts for yours been broken. Wake up man, your no wasn't going through why?
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by Mife9000: 10:26am On Jun 25, 2020
Everyone wants to love and be loved too. Therefore most single people need a wife and a husband. If you fall into this category, either single, divorce, widow or a widower. You have the opportunity to meet the love of your life, join our WhatsApp group " Love Match" and fulfill your love destiny.

This group is not for flirting, its purely for mature and serious minded people from the age of 25 and above. Anyone that join and showcase any flirting activity on the group will be removed immediately.

Also, it's not meant for married people, singles from all walks of life are welcomed.

See links below;

https:///KKxKRwPfEfCEJlqxsQDSqs

Or contact 09073553435 to add you.
Re: Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. by OkayR: 11:46am On Dec 02, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Suck Her Brest And Milk Come Out / See How DJ Cuppy Screamed When Andy Ruiz Tried To Kiss Her. Very Embarrassing. / I'm About To Devour This Right Now! (pics Ins.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.