Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! (1998 Views)

Dudes What Would You Do If You Were In My Shoes? / If You Are In My Shoes... / What Would U Do In My Shoes?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Slimzjane(f): 11:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
i have dis friend of mine who use to be my best friend right from sec school we were very close even tho i have another friend of mine who is also my best friend i like are more.then something happen that make me hate her,i was dating a guy who i love so much i told her about we gist, ma friend have a crush on him it started when she ask me take her to my bf place that she want to see who is talking good care of me.as.normal as it sound we went together they talk normal as ma bestie and ma bf is supose to talk..later wen i call her and ask wer she'at,she's at her friend ma bf i tot ito normal at first untill he &she started uploading their pictures#ma bro ma sis. that is when i become angry i confronted him he said it is normal that i am just jealous and giving my self unnessary bp.it went on like that untill i decide not to talk to two of them.wen he call i wont pick and he stop.and painful part is my friend kiss my oda friend bf..... i will go and live with her when i enter uni.#i dont know how to cope?
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by sagerasaq: 11:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
After reading it thrice I Understood that u are telling us u carried ur pretty girlfriend to meet a dude whom u think is ur bf...
Now u are d shadow while she is now d body while d guy s d soul!!!
Better find another roommate before u commit murder..
Before I forget find a new guy.. U r single

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Just so you know. When next you're in a relationship, keep your boyfriend off your girlfriend. Don't divulge too much to your girlfriend, and if you must call your boyfriend with your girlfriend's phone, delete the number after each call.

Never take a girlfriend to your guy's house 'cause behind your back she would pay him a visit with any excuse. If your man must cheat; it shouldn't be with your friend. Now, you mustn't stay with her in school 'cause such people don't mind giving you poison over a personal possession.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Fadiga24(m): 11:14pm On Aug 18, 2017
Didn't read that.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dont know if its cos of the drinks i just had but i had to read this shi 6 times before i got the hang of it

well me advice or rather sggestion is fvck your hoe of a friend..........

Find somewhere else to saty when you go back to sch and dump the douche bag that calls himself your boyfriend then reply my pm tongue

jokingg on the last part o grin

and for the record i have never been in ur shoes o........

I use size 45 and i'm pretty certain you legs are a size 36

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
Dont know if its cos of the drinks i just had but i had to read this shi 6 times before i got the hang of it

well me advice or rather sggestion is fvck your hoe of a friend..........

Find somewhere else to saty when you go back to sch and dump the douche bag that calls himself your boyfriend then reply my pm tongue

jokingg on the last part o grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 11:17pm On Aug 18, 2017
sorry about that...atleast you have learnt some lessons now
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Chidonc(m): 11:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
you need English classes not boyfriend. ??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Fernandowski(m): 11:38pm On Aug 18, 2017
You dey plan enter university but can't make a composed article

I tire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by pocohantas(f): 11:42pm On Aug 18, 2017
Benita27:
Just so you know. When next you're in a relationship, keep your boyfriend off your girlfriend. Don't divulge too much to your girlfriend, and if you must call your boyfriend with your girlfriend's phone, delete the number after each call.

Never take a girlfriend to your guy's house 'cause behind your back she would pay him a visit with any excuse. If your man must cheat; it shouldn't be with your friend. Now, you mustn't stay with her in school 'cause such people don't mind giving you poison over a personal possession.

Nawa o!
All this to protect man.
We go protect in relationship, protect in marriage. Na pikin? tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
pocohantas:

Nawa o!
All this to protect man.
We go protect in relationship, protect in marriage. Na pikin? tongue
It's not about protecting the dude. I can't have a friend bleep the same guy as I do and I don't trust men nor girlfriends. grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by BlackDBagba: 3:57am On Aug 19, 2017
I'm sleeping... I will respond when I wake up
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 19, 2017
Slimzjane:
i have dis friend of mine who use to be my best friend right from sec school we were very close even tho i have another friend of mine who is also my best friend i like are more.then something happen that make me hate her,i was dating a guy who i love so much i told her about we gist, ma friend have a crush on him it started when she ask me take her to my bf place that she want to see who is talking good care of me.as.normal as it sound we went together they talk normal as ma bestie and ma bf is supose to talk..later wen i call her and ask wer she'at,she's at her friend ma bf i tot ito normal at first untill he &she started uploading their pictures#ma bro ma sis. that is when i become angry i confronted him he said it is normal that i am just jealous and giving my self unnessary bp.it went on like that untill i decide not to talk to two of them.wen he call i wont pick and he stop.and painful part is my friend kiss my oda friend bf..... i will go and live with her when i enter uni.#i dont know how to cope?

I will not be surprised if ur bf is TrapHedges tho..

This story is very similar to what he told me.. shocked

Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by joceey(m): 8:03am On Aug 19, 2017
Sad story but count yourself lucky that you were in love with an unfaithful guy whose love for you was selfish reason and start looking for another place to stay.....Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by muller101(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2017
Any one in ur shoes will walk away with them
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by TrapHedges(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

I will not be surprised if ur bf is TrapHedges tho..
This story is very similar to what he told me.. shocked
lmfao did I tell u dis ?
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 19, 2017
TrapHedges:
lmfao did I tell u dis ?

Hahahahah..

Why i can feel u so guilty? cheesy Abeeg, free the girl oo..next time get a stateside NUNU so nobody will smash ur phone tongue
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2017
You Englis Dey purge me

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 19, 2017
Stay away from backstabbing girls.

She has the spirit of snatching boyfriends from her friends.

I know many of them in uni, tell them about your boyfriend, the next day, they are sending him their sexy pic.
Won't even let any of them see my guy.

Don't live with her.
I will deal with any girl that try that shiit on me, cos I won't try that shitt.
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by TrapHedges(m): 12:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hahahahah..

Why i can feel u so guilty? cheesy Abeeg, free the girl oo..next time get a stateside NUNU so nobody will smash ur phone tongue

lmao
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by jacyhelen(f): 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
BlackDBagba:
I'm sleeping... I will respond when I wake up

you wont still understand am..lol..afonja grammar is hard to understand

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by lacruz12(m): 2:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
See grammar wey wan enter uni
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Kobicove(m): 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Better move on with your life cos you already lost this battle...

By the way your written grammar needs plenty of work, I would focus on that if I were you smiley
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Dopeyomi(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
I'm finding it hard to believe the person on the profile picture composed those words..

Abeg Which Uni u wan Enter
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by vibratingpenis: 9:48am On Sep 09, 2017
your English is bad and I couldn't understand what you were saying so can't make out any tangible medium to help here.
My candid advice is that you leave all this relationship stuffs and invest more in developing yourself educationally, emotionally, physically and all Worths cos better days are ahead.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2017
And u be undergraduate. see english cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by AkProsper(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2017
what's your shoe size
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Nobody: 5:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Stay away from backstabbing girls.

She has the spirit of snatching boyfriends from her friends.

I know many of them in uni, tell them about your boyfriend, the next day, they are sending him their sexy pic.
Won't even let any of them see my guy.

Don't live with her.
I will deal with any girl that try that shiit on me, cos I won't try that shitt.
grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Hector09(m): 5:46am On Jan 05, 2018
Chidonc:
you need English classes not boyfriend. ??
atleast be sensitive bro,what happen to empthy
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Hector09(m): 5:50am On Jan 05, 2018
Why must u take ur frnd to ur boy frnd place, if my memory serves me u girls are still under 17, just move on with ur life and forget abt boy frnd stuff
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by cerowo(f): 8:07am On Jan 05, 2018
This will serve as a lesson to you on your next relationship.
On the other part, please look for another roomate, it'snt compulsory u stay with her.
Re: Have You Ever Been In My Shoes!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2018
Please you people should stop all this things Na tongue she needs advice that's all tongue

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advise To Save My Marriage / Tips On How Ladies Will Give You Do Without Stress Or Pay / Girlfriend Is Askin Me About Number Of Women Ive Had Sex With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.