Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! (1737 Views)

The Return Of A Lost Big Yansh. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by apolonius(m): 1:48am On Aug 19, 2017
Outlived its meaning and use.

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 19, 2017
no picture
Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by apolonius(m): 2:15am On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:
no picture

No picture. The efforts is for reconnection to an old friend,not finding a missing person.

I think the info provided can help.

2 Likes

Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by Nobody: 2:52am On Aug 19, 2017
OP, this was touching. I hope you find your friend.

I have an ad on here too looking for my friend Dare who we used to ride sports bike together in Ibadan/Abeokuta/Lagos in the early 80s.
Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by apolonius(m): 2:59am On Aug 19, 2017
EgunMogaji:
OP, this was touching. I hope you find your friend.

I have an ad on here too looking for my friend Dare who we used to ride sports bike together in Ibadan/Abeokuta/Lagos in the early 80s.

Thanks. I have faith and know I will.
Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by Teaveapoet(f): 3:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Do u knw any of her coursemate back in sch? d lecturer @ oau nko her former house, der shud stil b sum tenants. gudluck in ur search. dontquoteme#
Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by apolonius(m): 3:38am On Aug 19, 2017
Thanks for the tips.

I know the former house but I am far away from the area now.
Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by kaffy4tope(m): 6:09am On Aug 19, 2017
I am also looking for an old friend....Omowunmi, her last known address is Ejigbo in Lagos State.

She has a brother who is a lightweight boxing champion based in USA.

Damn, I'd really be glad if I could get a clue on how to find this wonderful lady.
Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Use google na.
Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by apolonius(m): 6:37am On Aug 19, 2017
scooby12:
Use google na.

Trust me,I have done all I can for over 2 years, using the Internet without success.
Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by Nobody: 7:41am On Aug 19, 2017
apolonius:

Trust me,I have done all I can for over 2 years, using the Internet without success.

Eyaa.
Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by apolonius(m): 8:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
No news or updates from any of you viewers yet?

Keeping faith! smiley
Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by ismart: 4:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
apolonius:
Thanks for the tips.

I know the former house but I am far away from the area now.
why don't you search facebook, at least? Na wa o.
Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by apolonius(m): 7:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
ismart:
why don't you search facebook, at least? Na wa o.

Have searched Facebook for 2 years without success.

Thanks.
Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by ismart: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
apolonius:

Have searched Facebook for 2 years without success.

Thanks.
hmmmm... I just hope she isn't married yet o. With the way you frantically searching for her lol. Here is clue... search for her surname or name of her sister. From the sister you can get her.
Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by apolonius(m): 9:10pm On Aug 20, 2017
ismart:
hmmmm... I just hope she isn't married yet o. With the way you frantically searching for her lol. Here is clue... search for her surname or name of her sister. From the sister you can get her.

LOL...She has a kid and I am married with kids too. No be for that kind level o.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 21, 2017
I can help you find her within 2 weeks but it will cost you Thirty Five Thousand Euro (€35,000).

Cost Breakdown

1.) Agreement Fee = €2,000

2.) Russian Mayak Tracking Satellite Access Fee = €8,000

3.) Purchase of a Tokunbo Bmw E36 M3 For Mobility = €12,000

4.) Babalawo/Ifa Divination Fee = €5,000

5.) 2 cartons of Moet & Chandon Nectar Imperial Rose (for killing boredom) = €2,000

6.) 2 weeks Subscription Fee for 1 Lebanese & 1 Israeli Olosho (for rebooting my brain) = €4,000

7.) 1 Parcel of Arizona SK (weed) = €500

8.) Miscellaneous = €1,500

Total = €35,000

Any Question? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by apolonius(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2017
Zoharariel:
I can help you find her within 2 weeks but it will cost you Thirty Five Thousand Euro (€35,000).

Cost Breakdown

1.) Agreement Fee = €2,000

2.) Russian Mayak Tracking Satellite Access Fee = €8,000

3.) Purchase of a Tokunbo Bmw E36 M3 For Mobility = €12,000

4.) Babalawo/Ifa Divination Fee = €5,000

5.) 2 cartons of Moet & Chandon Nectar Imperial Rose (for killing boredom) = €2,000

6.) 2 weeks Subscription Fee for 1 Lebanese & 1 Israeli Olosho (for rebooting my brain) = €4,000

7.) 1 Parcel of Arizona SK (weed) = €500

8.) Miscellaneous = €1,500

Total = €35,000

Any Question? grin

Too cheap!

She is worth much more.

How are you?

smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Past Its Use:Was for Reconnecting with a Lost Friend! by apolonius(m): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
I found her after some wholesale search on Facebook.

I appreciate those of you who cared and offered suggestions.

God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Is A Yahoo Boy / It's Dangerous To Be Full Housewives, NGO Tells Women / This Is How We Are Encouraging Rape Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.