Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) (41398 Views)

5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by profhezekiah: 6:24am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

these are your brothers protesting because of hunger on the streets of Kano..you shouldn't be here abokki
Return back to ur cage day don break practical girl,I guess U av receive U av gotten enough to eat b4 d zoo master returns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 6:33am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
Patriotic Nigerian

God bless our country
See this one?
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by headhunter1: 6:37am On Aug 19, 2017
[s]
sarrki:
God we asked and prayed that you heal our president

We also asked that you protect our country from enemies within
[/s]
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Omidina masha Allah amin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 6:39am On Aug 19, 2017
PatriotTemidayo:
Is this a CURSE? angry

Was something removed from a black man's brain at creation?

Ayamnot understanding the source of our stupidity o.

Oh LAWD,

This is a disgrace.

Even in London, ZOMBIES abound cry

Waste of Visa.
Brother this is a pure waste of visa, I am of the opinion that they don't live in Nigeria that is why and they don't feel what the average Nigerian feels, this country looks bleak oh

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Robbin7(m): 6:40am On Aug 19, 2017
tayebest:

What did y'all gat to say about the #ResumeOrResign? Hypocrite

Supporting good governance is patrotism tongue
Sai Baba! smiley smiley smiley

Why are we still blinded by nepotism in our politics, there is little or no patriotism in us, we are politically concerned about what we can reap from Nigeria.
Resume or resign protest is #Needful.
President away from Nigeria is not against the constitution but against st morality and integrity. So how would ypu entrust the life of 150m people to a man who lacks integrity and morality. Will you leave your family for 100day without a word because your wife is taking care of your children, Business and every other thing.
#why have we failed to realise that a constitution that doesn't point put when and how long the president should be away isn't meant to cater for the need you of the masses and therefore should be amended.
The truth be told, whether or not Nigeria disintegrates, Nigeria needs o be restructured and we need the president around to tackle a lot of issues and restore confidence on the government of the day.

Off a truth I don't know sponsors of the resume or resign protest or the pro-buhari protest but one thing is certain, the president needs tobbe back in this country or address us as a nation, 100 days absent from office is way too much for a country that wants to grow.

I rest my case and place my life in my hands and hope to make it in or out of this country .
God help me.
God bless me
God bless u
God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria
God bless us all.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by rollybest(m): 6:43am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
Patriotic Nigerian

God bless our country
I have been monitoring your post for a long time and have discovered that you are one of the problems of this country. can't you reason?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by fallout87: 6:46am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

They are patriots

They are not sociopath

They are jobless.

People who have jobs don't do protests midweek. If you had a job you would know.

Alas you are jobless like they are so you would not

8 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by GirlOfTheWeek(f): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2017
They Should Come Home joor, DOing it where you'd not be teargassed.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these Nigerian Ladies Protesting don't know Buhari would only take them serious when they wear Nigerian Products Like the Hot African Ankara Dresses On My Signature

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 6:48am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
Patriotic Nigerian

God bless our country
Nigerians abi APC members?
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by midol: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Our yoruba muslims brothers in london are doing a good job protecting Baba as paid patriot.
They need to beat up those Kanu-sponsored anti-buhari protesters in london to show greater patriotism.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by CharlotteFlair: 6:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Newbiee:
Carry go Baba, we (97%) who are with you are far greater than those (3%) who are against you. For every protest, there is a counter protest, be it in Nigeria, US, London or in Biafra republic.
So Sowore is also among the 5%? Propaganda is no longer working. Tell your APC to get ready to be blown away soon.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 19, 2017
Lol
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by greatermax77(m): 6:58am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:

They are patriots

They are not sociopath
..Patriots indeed, I just wish all these patriots will be force back to Nigeria to sufer the change this Pmb brought on Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by greatiyk4u(m): 7:35am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
carry onon what exactly. .I can see afonja Muslims playing drum for their deaf zombie president. ..these afonjas no get shame...paid hungry people

Remember, the life expectancy of Nigerians at the moment is 45, with this kind of chronic hatred in your heart, ain't you afraid it will affect you?

Leave Buhari matter alone and be a happy human,

It is only the lazy, jobless, hate filled individuals that fail to understand that the standard for measuring democratic compliance is the constitution which Buhari hasn't faulted by his current stay in London

If you gat no job to keep you busy, try YOuWIN or Nppower!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by obonujoker(m): 7:46am On Aug 19, 2017
tayebest:

What did y'all gat to say about the #ResumeOrResign? Hypocrite

Supporting good governance is patrotism tongue
Sai Baba! smiley smiley smiley

So Buhari is delivering good governance??

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by oladeebo: 8:21am On Aug 19, 2017
good!
No one had the monopoly of "democratic principle of protest right" either in Abuja or London!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by lelvin(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2017
The power of $50.
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2017
I LOVE MY PRESIDENT!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:30am On Aug 19, 2017
lelvin:
The power of N500.
N500?
In London?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:31am On Aug 19, 2017
obonujoker:

So Buhari is delivering good governance??
YES!!!!
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by lelvin(m): 8:36am On Aug 19, 2017
Auto-correct is a bast*ard
Okoroawusa:

N500?

In London?
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by dreamwords: 8:47am On Aug 19, 2017
Fake
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by LexngtonSteele: 8:48am On Aug 19, 2017
The funny thing is that most of those fat women look like Flatinnos

There's nothing a Igbo can't do for a token.

He would gladly renounce even God if God descends.

Judas I Iscariot must have been a Biafran

angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by sampatdikachi(m): 8:49am On Aug 19, 2017
what exactly is he coming back to do sad
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by NLandIsHypocrit: 8:49am On Aug 19, 2017
Why is apc government always rely on pseudos and propaganda? The women in the first and second picture looks devastated, even the little child in the third picture looks frustrated and uncomfortable, the guy beating the ewedu drum looks lost and confused grin anything supporting Buhari always look imbecilic, but why?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Oluwasegun664(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Copycat...

Dere fada
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by XtianXander(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
Majority of those peeps ain't Nigerians Quote me anywhere I've got facts
That is the truth bro.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by kheart(m): 8:50am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:

zombies sef. .he must rule you from grave ...hope you know that??

So u know wen he will die? Wen ll u die madam soothsayer?
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Alariwo2: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2017
YES O!

We love PMB, the only man of integrity in Nigerian politics. Even ojukwu in his grave can attest to that.

Ride on baba.. no shaking
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Metox: 8:51am On Aug 19, 2017
Good job guys. It's only few Nigerians that know the value of this President. More grace to your elbow Mr President
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by lagosrd: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2017
Rare opportunity for U.K government to check their immigration status and do the needful
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 8:52am On Aug 19, 2017
meezynetwork:
How much dem pay una?

Same amount the opposition was paid

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Military Recaptured Damboa And Gwoza Hills From Boko Haram- Bbc / Nyesom Wike, The Sleeping Governor By Sahara Reporters (Photos) / Stop MC Oluomo From Becoming Oba Of Oshodi: Olushi Onigbesa Family Begs Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.