Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) (41402 Views)

5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation / People Feared Dead At Buhari’s Rally In Jalingo, Taraba State. Photos / Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by obailala(m): 9:33am On Aug 19, 2017
People get time shaa...
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2017
See that small innocent girl carrying a banner in the protest? Buhari why? APC why dragging this little child into national disgrace...smh Africans!!! We have a long way to go

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by 2016v2017: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2017
CharleyBright:
Some Nigerians are Silly Clowns anywhere, anytime..
Your President has been Sleeping and enjoying in London for months and wasting Tax payers monies on Medical Tourism after he budgetted billion for ASO rock clinic and people are carrying placard to celebrate him as "Simply the Best".
Even the Devil will be asking God why God shouldn't allow Him to punish these degenerates.
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by henryelfhel: 9:34am On Aug 19, 2017
Does it mean Nigerians in UK are jobless it seems what is happening in Nigeria is also there

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by okenwaa(m): 9:35am On Aug 19, 2017
Those fools in diaspora ain't suffering what an average Nigerian is suffering here..
They don't know our plight..
They have now right to say shiit they don't know.

Chukwu abiama will deport y'all one after the other so d@ y'all will come down here and chat those rubbish inscriptions on your placards and banners.

Nobody is saying d@ being sick is a crime.
Nobody is wishing the president death.

But a president who puts himself before his country is wicked!!
Who doesn't feel the plight of poor masses

If y'all useless chickens who left ur country and went to hide in London want to protest,tell your so called beloveth president to do the needful and resign so that someone who is strong can rule this great nation.

Look @ dia useless faces!!
My prayer will surely catch up with y'all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Goldfaze1: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2017
we are in deep mess, 2pac said all black race are trapped I thought it was only those in white men country not knowing that we in Africa are also trapped by the way of our reasoning, Nigeria is red grip of the north believe me if we most stand out with other great country it will not happen by sharing same country with the north we just need to break up to go up.
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
Patriotic Nigerian

God bless our country
oga these people were paid.look at them nah there is no patriotic features in them .just money politicking
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by FrancisIgya: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2017
To the pigs and idiots, Nigerians who stage protest in support of Buhari are jobless and paid agents but those who protest against the president are the good guys. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Terysa(f): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2017
angrycarry on what?.....what distraction re these referring to? who re these pipo sef?
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by menstrualpad: 9:37am On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2017
Na wao,afonjas can disgrace themselves ehn...they even carry their drums along...Smh

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by menstrualpad: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2017
okenwaa:
Those fools in diaspora ain't suffering what an average Nigerian is suffering here..
They don't know our plight..
They have now right to say shiit they don't know.

Chukwu abiama will deport y'all one after the other so d@ y'all will come down here and chat those rubbish inscriptions on your placards and banners.

Nobody is saying d@ being sick is a crime.
Nobody is wishing the president death.

But a president who puts himself before his country is wicked!!
Who doesn't feel the plight of poor masses

If y'all useless chickens who left ur country and went to hide in London want to protest,tell your so called beloveth president to do the needful and resign so that someone who is strong can rule this great nation.

Look @ dia useless faces!!
My prayer will surely catch up with y'all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXQwcJ_BGaw

Nairaland is hoarding information
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Goldfaze1: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2017
we are in deep mess, 2pac said all black race are trapped I thought it was only those in white men country not knowing that we in Africa are also trapped by the way of our reasoning, Nigeria is in red grip of the north believe me if we most stand out with other great country's it will not happen by sharing same country with the north we just need to break up to go up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Adeevah(m): 9:39am On Aug 19, 2017
Nice
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Springz(f): 9:40am On Aug 19, 2017
Ignorant Idiots, they are in the safety of London and have zero knowledge of what is happening in Nigeria. let them go to Nigeria and make that noise na, cowards.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 19, 2017
dajo74:
they must ve paid them
Stop sayinq rubbish
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 9:41am On Aug 19, 2017
this apc government ready for Nigerians. smiley
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 9:45am On Aug 19, 2017
Some people know they shame naturally! Lol, 'ale Buhari carry on ? To do what?
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by searchhussein(m): 9:46am On Aug 19, 2017
You haven't violate Nigerian constitution embarassed
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Bobby808: 9:46am On Aug 19, 2017
CharleyBright:
Some Nigerians are Silly Clowns anywhere, anytime..
Your President has been Sleeping and enjoying in London for months and wasting Tax payers monies on Medical Tourism after he budgetted billion for ASO rock clinic and people are carrying placard to celebrate him as "Simply the Best".
Even the Devil will be asking God why God shouldn't allow Him to punish these degenerates.
Am suprissed that you arw saying Nigerians are silly because of that crowd. About two days ago Adesena rent a crowd in Abuja and labbelled them people from the south south and further explained that they are patriotic Nigerians. That crown are just rented blacks African or simply those useless migrants from Nigeria who are from time to time face to face with migration issues to suppport Buhari. I can swear that no sane persons will ever support this Buhari's continues absence. I hate myself for voting for this government. It is well. This is a system every normal persons are prayng for improvement, but this man call Buhari has come to pull it down completely. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by SalomonKane: 9:47am On Aug 19, 2017
It's obvious Naira has exchange hands. Such pathetic bunch.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by jsb(m): 9:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Sponsored patriots...rubbish

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2017
Atleast they have got family members in Nigeria who tełl them how bad the country is right now,how long would they continue hiding in another man's country,is this how the country would get better...i spit on this ones
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Yakson09: 9:50am On Aug 19, 2017
QueenSekxy:
carry onon what exactly. .I can see afonja Muslims playing drum for their deaf zombie president. ..these afonjas no get shame...paid hungry people
t thing pain u ne
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by godchildjayboy(m): 9:51am On Aug 19, 2017
God bless the Uk supporters and God bless my president, Sai Baba, I believe in his government.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Leo3333: 9:51am On Aug 19, 2017
tayebest:

What did y'all gat to say about the #ResumeOrResign? Hypocrite

Supporting good governance is patrotism tongue
Sai Baba! smiley smiley smiley

May your life go the exact direction Nigeria has gone since Buhari came on board...in a million folds.

Aaaaaamin! Ase edumare. Ase ti gun, whether you say Amen or not.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Yaboski: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Cary on baba
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Iamzik: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Springz:
Ignorant Idiots, they are in the safety of London and have zero knowledge of what is happening in Nigeria. let them go to Nigeria and make that noise na, cowards.

Sorry to disappoint you but London is not a lawless military state like Nigeria. No police will intimidate or shoot at them. Their right to express their mind is respected and defended by law.

I know you are used to police intimidation but that is not how it works in a sane country. What we have in Nigeria is an exception not the norm. And the protest will continue until he packs his baggage and return to Nigeria or resign honourably if he can't.

And yes they are gainfully employed Nigerians. Since your zombie police has resolved to keep killing protesters we are taking the protest right to the doorstep of Buhari's beyond the reach of your unprofessional police friends. London police don't use civilians for target practice so chill out
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2017
lelvin:
Auto-correct is a bast*ard
what r u talking abt?
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by Yakson09: 9:53am On Aug 19, 2017
carry on mr presido....we are always behind u.
Re: Nigerians Stage Pro-Buhari Rally In London (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:54am On Aug 19, 2017
tongue
kennygee:
Carry on to where, London?

We are our own worse enemy.

People who live in a sane country speaking for over 170 million people feeling the heat and incompetence of this sorry government.

This is when we need Hailstones. Big massive ones to fall on these degerates.
You've said the truth dear..... now I know Nigeria is irredeemable without strong force.... normal thinking faculty of some have been tampered with, so they gat no morals again....some people need cane.....meanwhile on a personal notice, I never know say you big and pretty like this o, hope you no go preach if I PM you...lol wink
kennygee:
Carry on to where, London?

We are our own worse enemy.

People who live in a sane country speaking for over 170 million people feeling the heat and incompetence of this sorry government.

This is when we need Hailstones. Big massive ones to fall on these degerates.
You've said the truth dear..... now I know Nigeria is irredeemable without strong force.... normal thinking faculty of some have been tampered with, so they gat no morals again....some people need cane.....meanwhile on a personal notice, I never know say you big and pretty like this o, hope you no go preach if I PM you...lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

15 Igbo Billionaires To Fund Bianca Ojukwu’s Election Into Senate - Ohakim / Tambuwal: “You This Hausa Boy! Patience Jonathan Accused Me Of Conspiracy" / Biafra: US Probes Agitators’ Killing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.