Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" (55845 Views)

Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React / Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by adetayo234: 8:22am On Aug 19, 2017
GirlOfTheWeek:
But yiu also contributed ib beating her

all these men without shame, imagine what this man is saying in public after she left him for beating her up and down like a punching bag.

FOr women's fashion? Ladies see My Signature
So you were in their home and saw him beating her up?

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by ikp120(m): 8:23am On Aug 19, 2017
One thing that I'm sure of is that I won't marry an Igbo lady though I am an Igbo guy.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by ezugegere(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2017
GirlOfTheWeek:

all these men without shame, imagine what this man is saying in public after she left him for beating her up and down like a punching bag.

I'm sure you witnessed the beating
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by PHIPEX(m): 8:24am On Aug 19, 2017
About 5yrs ago I sat with this couple in church at Magodo and they looked so lovely, what could have gone so bad. I was admiring them in my heart wishing to have a family like his. Am so disappointed in what has become of them.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Bigsteveg(m): 8:25am On Aug 19, 2017
keepingmum:
Your arrogance in refusing to publicly apologise to your wife for the years of constant battering is why she insisted on leaving you

No SANE pastor will advise a spouse (male or female) to return to a marriage/environment where their life is at risk

During any divorce, spouses often ask for their share of. Marital assets so she wasn't asking for your will

You cannot force a woman to remain married to you

Your poor reputation and character is the reason nollywood ostracized u
You mean the fake divorced pastor who the wife also accused of adultery?

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by ezugegere(m): 8:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
Narcissistic Personality Disorder is really bad. Emeka is mentally sick and he has no one to tell him. Its always about me, my children, my wife, my school, my property, my marriage. I build house for them, I rescue her from street, I am her father and husband.

Crazy fellow.

He lied
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by ezugegere(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:

what's wrong with this one

Which evil did i support
I am only against domestic violence...please read well and don't mention me again

Did you witness him beat her?
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by chikeze(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2017
GirlOfTheWeek:

Why are u quick to judge and condemn. U dey the marriage with them. Uhave never met these two before and u are already taking sides. How sad. angry
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by nellyelitz(m): 8:32am On Aug 19, 2017
GirlOfTheWeek:

sometimes you women confused me when you abuse men and accused them of assault. Most of you don't even understands whats the meaning and what you're talking about.

I'm not defending anyone here!
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Nobody: 8:34am On Aug 19, 2017
keepingmum:
Your arrogance in refusing to publicly apologise to your wife for the years of constant battering is why she insisted on leaving you

No SANE pastor will advise a spouse (male or female) to return to a marriage/environment where their life is at risk

During any divorce, spouses often ask for their share of. Marital assets so she wasn't asking for your will

where u there wen he was beating her?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 19, 2017
Chief Arrester... grin grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by manikspears: 8:37am On Aug 19, 2017
Seun360:

Abeg shut up..... Na real woman will leave her four kids and work away, no matter the circumstances. Even Animals wont.

You don't know that not everybody is mentally balanced on nairaland you hear some people talk and it's like you should give them RKO undecided

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by iluvdonjazzy: 8:39am On Aug 19, 2017
what a pity, the divorce is now affecting emeka ike mentally.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:41am On Aug 19, 2017
One of the reasons I will have contract marriage, have the number of children I wants and get the hell out of my life... Women are little devils

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by PierreDeFermat(m): 8:46am On Aug 19, 2017
ceeroh:
But you and Okotie resemble each other na
how did you know what I was thinking? they look so much alike. handsome dudes anyway
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by izuoguboy: 8:50am On Aug 19, 2017
if truly the children are on their daddy's side then the story of the emeka guy might b close to the truth. what children hate the most is a wife beater daddy and since the children did not attest to that its plausible that ike may b telling some truth
note the leading cause of celebrity break up is cheating and since this factor has never been in the equation i think she should just give ike a chance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by sweatlana: 9:05am On Aug 19, 2017
Seun360:

Abeg shut up..... Na real woman will leave her four kids and work away, no matter the circumstances. Even Animals wont.
She didn't leave her kids. She left her abusive husband.
U little men should receive sense.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by Seun360(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2017
MhizzAJ:

No real woman will leave bah undecided
You want someone to die first
People like u talk without thinking

Lol, just checked u profile n noticed u are still a young lady..... Anyeay, u will understand when u start having kids.

I like ur shape though.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by sweatlana: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2017
ezugegere:

I'm sure you witnessed the beating
She I lying and emeka is telling the truth.

Go figure
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by ogogoroNo1: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2017
Pathetic anyway from his side of the story
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by sweatlana: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2017
Seun360:

Lol, just checked u profile n noticed u are still a young lady..... Anyeay, u will understand when u start having kids.

I like ur shape though.
I have 6 kids. I will leave my husband any day he turns abusive!

I can't die because of a man. So another woman will start maltreating my kids God forbid.

Leave to live!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by FUCKyouALL: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2017
keepingmum:

go back and read the post. This time, very carefully.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by LordOfNaira: 9:20am On Aug 19, 2017
sweatlana:
She I lying and emeka is telling the truth.
Go figure
What church do you attend?
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by johnson232: 9:22am On Aug 19, 2017
Seun360:

Very true....
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by naijaboiy: 9:23am On Aug 19, 2017
keepingmum:

Stop typing TRASH!

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by naijaboiy: 9:25am On Aug 19, 2017
sweatlana:

I have 6 kids. I will leave my husband any day he turns abusive!

I can't die because of a man. So another woman will start maltreating my kids God forbid.

Leave to live!
Naso! gringrin

Please tell this to your husband directly and stop bragging to anonymous faces on nairaland.

You'll leave your six kids with your husband. Abeg talk another thing jare! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by greggng: 9:30am On Aug 19, 2017
bbbabes:
That's their own palaver. When hangover still dey worry me

Chai walahi me dey like woman wey sabi shayo. Wen will u come and demonstrate ur madness via shayo or hangover?
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by burakado17: 9:33am On Aug 19, 2017
Nwaforchigozie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/cried-everyday-wife-left/
you never appreciate what you have until you lose it. Sorry. Toto no dey expire. Another man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by ashawopikin(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2017
GirlOfTheWeek:

Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by maxiuc(m): 9:36am On Aug 19, 2017
GirlOfTheWeek:

you are fresh on nairaland I can see..but why is it that women are fast in calling a man shameless

Till we hear from the wife
Re: Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" by adellam16(f): 9:37am On Aug 19, 2017
Nwaforchigozie:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/08/cried-everyday-wife-left/
EMEKA IKE get over it the woman aint coming back. leave her aloneeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Pushing A Physically Challenged Lady In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Taraji P Henson Replies Nigerian Guy Who Called Her Boobs Saggy. / Dija Treats Her Kids To Village Trips For Easter Holidays In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.