Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around (51372 Views)

Aliko Dangote: I Withdrew $10m Just To Look At It / I Don’t Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around – Aliko Dangote Reveals / Aliko Dangote: 'I Need A Wife, I Am Not Getting Any Younger At 61' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Dnockeror333(m): 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
ibkkk:

Would you please break this down more?
I am not sure i understand where you are driving at.
Thank you.

For a human vehicle to have a woman blood flowing below it is out from normal physical accident!

Spiritually her blood goes into n open bowl!

Magnetic spirituality are sacrifice done for whom no one who see will understand.

Son/daughter, go ahead, "cover this not-fully understood vision, until the right time when men will run to and fro for knowledge" then would it be understood. Till the great day of Judgement when all secret things will be layed bear!

No matter, what those who think there is no God will shake and their urine pouring down on them when their judgement shall appear.
I say no more. Pray on, brethren pray.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
GenBuhari:
Dangote the African face of a secret imperialist multinational company.

Ever wondered reason he is using profits made from Nigeria to invest in Imperialist countries?

He no houses abroad? Because his apparent wealth is really owned and controlled by imperialist who use Dangote to launder Nigeria money.

No house abroad but apparently hotels and refineries and huge industries instead.
grin making money still in a foriegn land
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
foxgiovani:
Story! When he came to Agbor in Delta State for CBN mother's burial, his convoy was longer than that of a governor. He would have come with one car since he's driving himself or better still, come with public transport.
really? like around how many cars pls? .
so,this man just dey wash us. Nigerians son dey expose am o. I first thought he wants something from Nigerians after reading the interview because even prophet never sang about how much of a saint he is to this extent . his comments sound like sarcasms and mockery to the gullible people of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

[b]I studied marine engineering but I really wish I did computer engineering or computer [/b]science. The opportunities in that field are numerous. I was watching a Ted show where they said the first dollar trillionaire will be an artificial intelligence entrepreneur.
you have limited yourself, failure is imminent. Tech is open to al regardless of background. Daily study, research in subjects of interest is how to get started.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
thesuave10:

You're talking nonsense. That is not the reason.people with legitimate wealth brag and show off as well

You have a point, as long as the showing off or bragging is not with the intent to torment or oppress those who do not have.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
majekdom2:
you have limited yourself, failure is imminent. Tech is open to al regardless of background. Daily study, research in subjects of interest is how to get started.
Trust me am above failure.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Oktane: 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
and how are you sure that Dangote is not corrupt too? how are you sure he's not a ritualist or doesn't have people that kidnap on his behalf or belong to cult himself? or what type of saint wines and dines with the likes of Saraki and other corrupt politicians? trust no one,only trust yourself . people do all sorts of things for money and appear humble and kind. but the dumb ones are those that get it illegally and still flaunt it illegally. but that doesn't mean the humble ones are not dirty. no rich man,no human being can be trusted. I just hope Nigeria becomes a better place so that people will stop making ends meet by scamming and ruining our country's reputation

I was waiting for a post that would refer to ritualistic inclinations and even cultism. You know we can never go lowered than this. It beats me that otherwise very intelligent Nigerians will subscribe to theories of ritual processes and cultism producing wealth such as attained by Dangote. We really need to remodel our thinking honestly. Dangote being simple and modest it loud and arrogant is not the issue here.Those inclinations are a reflection of his person and evolutionary level. His contributions to the society is a moral question. His philanthropy cannot and should be judged as this is at his discretion. Society cannot judge the man based on other people's standards. People are different. We have to learn to listen to these interviews objectively.
Personally, I think Dangote is a great man. I allow room for his weaknesses and try it to judge him by my own standards. Afterall I am not in his shoes and our circumstances and predicates are different.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
Electronzeez:
Dear Dangote ,

I read with interest your opinion about investing in technology and I would like to advise you invest big in the power sector upon the completion of your refinary . Given us a working refinary is one problem solved and the next in line should be power .

It is my belief that anybody who wants to invest in technology in Nigeria must either generate it's own power or spend massively powering equipment .

From a concern Nigerian .
Dangote's business is cash in, cash out "Fast". It will be hard investing in the power sector unless there is pay as you go system for all energy users. There is no filling station that sells fuel on credit to customers neither are there sellers of salt and sugar or cement that sell on credit to most customers.that is why you heard him say, he made a mistake by not investing in telcos. It is another interesting cash in, cash out business. This is where our power sector is failing. The little power supply people have, they find it hard to pay.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Acidosis:
I like Dangote but I don't understand the idea or reason behind sleeping in hotels when he could actually afford a house (it mustn't be a luxury home).

Sleeping in hotels is not cost-effective...Yahoo boys can attest to this, majority of them lavish their earnings in big hotels. I agree with other points though.
he might own those hotels. He doesn't own a house, he didn't say he doesn't own a hotel business
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
kokozain:

https://www.thecable.ng/backing-refinery-life-no-home-outside-nigeria-10-things-learnt-dangotes-bloomberg-interview

I pity that his refinery...... The pipelines bringing in crude oil to his facility will always be targeted wen any wahala arises.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rhips:

This man is hypocrite. He has one of the best yartch owned by an African, at least two private jets (one permanently used by Obasanjo and the other one used by him). His yartch and jets and other companies registered in Panama (not Nigeria) He stays in [b]Dorchester at £30k a night [/b]whenever he is in London (talk about not owing a home abroad). Yet he wants launder his public image as someone that lives a simple humble life.
The biggest problem Nigerian economy and banking system have is Dangote (for years, he has built a systemic FX racket in and around CBN and the banks, evades tax like there is no tomorrow (Kemi Adeosun note).A number of banks are bleeding because of his loan portfolio. He has entrenched corruption with every government (mostly Obj government). He threatens bank CEOs who want to do business with his competitors. He pursued his competitors with security agencies using his connection in the government and security agency. Every major Dangote business opponent is on the run because EFCC or DSS is pursuing them for one frivolous allegation instituted by Dangote. Goodluck on the refinery, and let's see how he gets his crude.
Don't take my word for it, let's wait and see his legacy. A number of banks will collapse the days after Dangote exits this earth.
Time will tell!

is dorchester upto 30K per night. See all you just said is what any business man will do. Chase,beat or buy the competition. Thats the only way to remain in business.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by GrandZadok(m): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
.....and then Dangote will become the fourth arm of govt in Nigeria.
Let the refinery begins....
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by fxtreme(m): 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
I think I like Evaberry. She comments intelligently.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Jbleenk: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jbleenk:

I witnessed an accident one early morning where a woman ran into one of dangote truck carelessly parked idly on a busy motorway at Abule Egba, Lagos and died instantly.

Heard a Road safety officials on ground saying they would have loved to impound the truck but unfortunately whoever does that would have himself to blame and job at stake. I witnessed all this myself I was not told. This is a first hand information.

Dangote is not all he says he is.

Edited: hopefully such fate does not befall any of ya'll absorbing Dangote of this.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by ibkkk(f): 1:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dnockeror333:

For a human vehicle to have a woman blood flowing below it is out from normal physical accident!

Spiritually her blood goes into n open bowl!

Magnetic spirituality are sacrifice done for whom no one who see will understand.

Son/daughter, go ahead, "cover this not-fully understood vision, until the right time when men will run to and fro for knowledge" then would it be understood. Till the great day of Judgement when all secret things will be layed bear!

No matter, what those who think there is no God will shake and their urine pouring down on them when their judgement shall appear.
I say no more. Pray on, brethren pray.

Are you referring to me or Dangote?
I need to get u clear.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Maxwellgunz: 1:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians....always forming humble and modest angry

If you see dangote's house shocked

He even owns a private jet and other luxury cars! Yet he is coming here to form angry
This nigga is worth close to $30bill and has a private jet ....is it above his pay grade or something he can't maintain.... Just stop hating and put your ears down to learn

1 Like

Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oktane:

I was waiting for a post that would refer to ritualistic inclinations and even cultism. You know we can never go lowered than this. It beats me that otherwise very intelligent Nigerians will subscribe to theories of ritual processes and cultism producing wealth such as attained by Dangote. We really need to remodel our thinking honestly. Dangote being simple and modest it loud and arrogant is not the issue here.Those inclinations are a reflection of his person and evolutionary level. His contributions to the society is a moral question. His philanthropy cannot and should be judged as this is at his discretion. Society cannot judge the man based on other people's standards. People are different. We have to learn to listen to these interviews objectively.
Personally, I think Dangote is a great man. I allow room for his weaknesses and try it to judge him by my own standards. Afterall I am not in his shoes and our circumstances and predicates are different.
its obvious you trust him with everything you have but I can't trust a single Nigerian. and about ritualism and occultism,it would be stupid to think its not real,why do you think human part is being smuggled,ritual killings is all over Nigeria,(magical stealing of human part for ritual purpose is what I've seen with my naked eyes when I was in primary 4,so money ritual is very real) . you think they're bought by cannibals? there is black magic,it exists all over the world but unfortunately, some Nigerians are so backward mentally and wicked that they make use of it to acquire wealth and power,also for business success,etc. in America,technology is very much used in place of this without affecting anybody but instead helping others with it. the likes of Mark Zuckerberg,Mark Cuban,Bill Gates etc have been able to make good use if this and that's why the white man is way different from black man and will always be considered intellectually ahead of Africans
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
really? like around how many cars pls? .
so,this man just dey wash us. Nigerians son dey expose am o. I first thought he wants something from Nigerians after reading the interview because even prophet never sang about how much of a saint he is to this extent
many of you have comprehension challenges. I drive around on weekends is not same as I drive everyday. He drives around his estate.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Maxvasia(m): 1:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
BlaiseBankss:
Next time read before you comment it was an interview at Blomberg... if na davido or Chris brown dem go dey shout awww my crush.....
Lol. But this Evaberry is perpetually in a state of anger. Always upset at everything and everyone. I keep wondering. Hardly anything positive comes out of her fingers and keypad. grin
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Dnockeror333(m): 1:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
ibkkk:

Are you referring to me or Dangote?
I need to get u clear.

Bro/Sist, I dont mention names. When I speak I speak to the wide public; That he who thinks he/she is standing strong might stand fast to the Laws of Liberty or else he falls while he thought and had been thinking he stand!

Peace...
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

I studied marine engineering but I really wish I did computer engineering or computer science. The opportunities in that field are numerous. I was watching a Ted show where they said the first dollar trillionaire will be an artificial intelligence entrepreneur.

Bro, could you send me the link to the TED show?
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

I studied marine engineering but I really wish I did computer engineering or computer science. The opportunities in that field are numerous. I was watching a Ted show where they said the first dollar trillionaire will be an artificial intelligence entrepreneur.

bro, could you send me the link to the TED show?
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
PrecisionFx:

I pity that his refinery...... The pipelines bringing in crude oil to his facility will always be targeted wen any wahala arises.
he can choose to import crude.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by nobilie: 1:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
It is well. We say things to make people appreciate us better. Peter Onuchukwu once said he has only one wrist watch.
Dangote may not have a house outside Nigeria in his name but his company's name(tax).
He acquired a GSM licence 2008 but didn't get a number range. Sold it later to a Telecom and he's buying the Telecom itself.
He sure plays politics on safe mode as he sponsors campaign heavily(check PDP campaign supports)

I like him cause he's visionary. With not too much education but achieving much. He is definitely a good manager. Banks are ready to give him interest free loan cos he will deliver. Not like Jimoh Ibrahim, Bello Osagie and some others.

1 Like

Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rhips:

This man is hypocrite. He has one of the best yartch owned by an African, at least two private jets (one permanently used by Obasanjo and the other one used by him). His yartch and jets and other companies registered in Panama (not Nigeria) He stays in Dorchester at £30k a night whenever he is in London (talk about not owing a home abroad). Yet he wants launder his public image as someone that lives a simple humble life.
The biggest problem Nigerian economy and banking system have is Dangote (for years, he has built a systemic FX racket in and around CBN and the banks, evades tax like there is no tomorrow (Kemi Adeosun note).A number of banks are bleeding because of his loan portfolio. He has entrenched corruption with every government (mostly Obj government). He threatens bank CEOs who want to do business with his competitors. He pursued his competitors with security agencies using his connection in the government and security agency. Every major Dangote business opponent is on the run because EFCC or DSS is pursuing them for one frivolous allegation instituted by Dangote. Goodluck on the refinery, and let's see how he gets his crude.
Don't take my word for it, let's wait and see his legacy. A number of banks will collapse the days after Dangote exits this earth.
Time will tell!

" If you owe the bank $100 that's your problem. If you owe the bank $100 million, that's the bank's problem".

J. Paul Getty

Bro, you nailed it. Dangote runs a government backed monopoly and there is no stopping him for now.

1 Like

Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by ibkkk(f): 1:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Bro/Sist, I dont mention names. When I speak I speak to the wide public; That he who thinks he/she is standing strong might stand fast to the Laws of Liberty or else he falls while he thought and had been thinking he stand!

Peace...

Kindly create a thread for this so your message could get across to the public and those that needs it.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by thesuave10(m): 1:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
angelbulksms:

You have a point, as long as the showing off or bragging is not with the intent to torment or oppress those who do not have.

It's hard to prove intent. You can't truly know intent from pictures and interviews cuz you're prone to make a lot of mistakes
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jbleenk:

I witnessed an accident one early morning where a woman ran into one of dangote truck carelessly parked idly on a busy motorway at Abule Egba, Lagos and died instantly.

Heard a Road safety officials on ground saying they would have loved to impound the truck but unfortunately whoever does that would have himself to blame and job at stake. I witnessed all this myself I was not told. This is a first hand information.

Dangote is not all he says he is.
Then you believe the words of an ignorant officer. You are not telling us what you headed but what you think.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Omuneizzy6(m): 2:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
God continue to bless you sir, And you know if you involve yourself in too many things all in the name of money you will die quickly...infact i love this man dangote he is a good example to every potential entrepreneur..just know your field and work hard....
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by Jakumo(m): 2:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dangote is simply lying with this odd claim that he owns no homes outside of Nigeria. A recent TV program about Nigeria's super wealthy looting class, featured an interview with a London real estate agent who SPECIFICALLY mentioned Dangote as one of the MAIN buyers of NUMEROUS multi-million pound properties in London's most exclusive neighborhoods.

Perhaps what Dangote meant to say was that his NAME does not appear on ownership documents used to acquire his large collection of UK real estate holdings, meaning that those mansions were purchased using shell companies, whose ownership is intentionally made extremely difficult to trace.

Dangote may well drive himself, and have no political aspirations, but he is one of London's wealthiest property owners, right up there with the Kuwaitis and other Arabs who routinely fly their super cars to the UK for holiday jaunts.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by themodernman: 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
adebayo201:

how i wish he can really look into the aspect of technology but as he's rightly said, it'll be a little bit hard to assemble expertises on African soil and you know Africans prefer to buy london-used than our own!

That's a pretty lie. Nigerians prefer to be mediocres & refuse to upgrade themselves, which result in them producing inferior goods that can't even compete with products from Ghana. When nobody buys they cry foul.
Produce quality and peeps will be forced to buy no matter how inferior they feel about themselves.
Guiness did Orijin and changed my whole life, I saw Ace Root- the naija made look-alike and felt I could settle for a good home made brewed beer, only for me to think I was drinking rusted beer. I quickly went back to my Orijin jejely.
Re: Dangote - I Do Not Have Any House Abroad, I Drive Myself Around by XtianXander(m): 2:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Now this is a worthy and succesful man. If half of the people in Nigeria were like him, I believe that Nigeria would be a better place....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EXCUSIVE: Free Fiverr Training + 16 Fiverr Tools: Earn Between $250-$800 Monthly / Sterling Bank Jokes About Manchester United And Got This Reply / Shoprite Onitsha On Sundays Turn Into Second Main Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.