Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency (57542 Views)

N30,000 Minimum Wage Implementation Begins Today —presidency / President Buhari To Attend Jumaat Service Today -presidency / Why Weekly FEC Meeting Was Cancelled Today - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by deantimes(m): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2017
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari is returning to the country today, after receiving medical attention in London.

The President had left the country on May 7, this year, after handing over power to Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, who has functioned as Acting President since then.

President Buhari is expected to speak to Nigerians in a broadcast by 7 a.m on Monday, August 21, 2017, according to Femi Adesina, the President’s media adviser.

Adesina said Buhari thanked all Nigerians who have prayed ceaselessly for his recovery and well-being since the beginning of the health challenge in January this year.

http://www.socialtimesng.net/2017/08/breaking-buhari-returns-today/

lalasticlala

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Adeevah(m): 8:06am On Aug 19, 2017
Oh my FTC!

Where is fayose and FFK, the ekiti miscreant that said that our president will not return alive?

I am sure most people wishing PMB death will die before him

He is coming to witness your funeral

#LikeFayose
#LikeKemiOlunloyo

182 Likes 16 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by deantimes(m): 8:07am On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome Sir.

But why are you now in a haste to come back?

Seems the protest is working.

221 Likes 13 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by PS712: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2017
Thank God for his life. It surely must be a great struggle for him. Everyone enjoying good health should just thank the almighty and keep being optimistic, life is full of mysteries.
Going by PMB's pictures, sincerely I doubt he'll be strong enough for the rigours of presidency in Nigeria of today.

197 Likes 15 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Greekgod: 8:08am On Aug 19, 2017
isalright
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by icedfire(m): 8:17am On Aug 19, 2017
To do what?

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Tolexander: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2017
Make he come first. Cos many things coming from Femi Adesina can't be trusted again.

Seems the coming back to Nigeria has been hastened up by the increasing tension of the #resign/resume campaign group.

He looks so frail, judging by his look that someone will unconsciously asked when he is going back for his treatment in London.

His attitude and cabal's attitude handling the sickness haven't made us miss him at all.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Aare2050(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Well, i say congratulations to general Muhammadu Buhari. It's not a sweet thing to be ill, thank God that he's ok now and fit to resume office. Alhamdulilah.

Good morning Nigerians
Now that our president is coming back today, after 100 days in another mans country, i think we should welcome him and encourage him to do more and not broadcast to us on monday that he's going to be working from home and not from the presidency office, lets not take any Chance's. Biko

To prof Yemi osibanjo, i say congratulation, a leader Worthy of emulation, kudos to you sir. I wish you and your administration success sir. Because if you succeed then Nigeria is happy, but if the other way round, then you have failed us.

To Aisha, make sure you expose those cabals that made your husband send you to the other room, we can't be a stranger in our own land. Help us resque Nigeria.

We were told that by now, everybody should be able to start importing pms and selling in lower price, here we are buying at the rate of 145naira. 89% darkness no electricity supply, going to a year now after my service year, no employment and i know graduates who have spent 5 to 9 yeas without job.

Don't just let me start, i have many things to say...

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by mpianya39(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Night of thousands laugh grin grin grin grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by funmise007(m): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Unfortunately the lion king is coming home today.jarkals hyena's stumbling in the zoo for hiding place

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Naomi222(f): 8:27am On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome home our presido

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by lordkush: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
this femi don mumu himself untop bai bubu regime finishn he better than igbokwe tho. that guy is a wasted sperm cell

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Kwakwanarewa: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
Finally..
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by MrPresident1: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
Kaabo ooo kaabo
Omo a bile soro
Omo a bile soro
kile lanu
kaabo ooo

President Muhammadu Buhari, Lord and Saviour of Nigeria, the great and long expected messiah of Nigeria, you are most welcome your excellency.

grin

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by rheether(f): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
Charley boi should be ready for the DSS cry

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by anuoluwapo884(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
And so

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by tunjijones(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
After 105 days. The buhari I see in pictures is not strong enough to rule Nigeria. If he has integrity as his followers claim the right thing for him to do is to resign.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by sunmike065(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
The problem Nigeria is facing recently is that she has many illiterate minded people.

Even those who claimed to be educated have all lost their sense of reasoning..

We neglect the major problem facing Nigeria which is CURRUPTION and started chasing shadows... abeg someone should remind me how BUHARI'S ABSENCE affect the affairs of dis country?

How I wish dis type of protect is been held at NASS, ASO ROCK, JUDICIARY and some other ROGUE AGENCIES GATE, Just to remind them that OUR MUMU DON DO.

but instead we are chasing a man that has never violate any law of the land by handling over to his vice according to the constitution of this country.

Abeg when BUHARI was in Nigeria what changes does bring to us as a citizen??

HAVE NEVER REGRET BEING A NIGERIAN CITIZEN. MY ONLY REGRET IS SHARING A COUNTRY WITH SOME INDIVIDUAL'S THAT HARDLY THINK RIGHT JUST because OF THEIR HATE FOR MR PRESIDENT.

SINCE WEBE STARTED PRACTISING DEMOCRACY....

OBASANJO RULE.. 8YRS

YAR ADUA...2YRS

JONATHA... 6YRS

WHAT DID THEY GAVE US? (PATHETIC CORRUPTION)

OUR PROBLEM IS CORRUPTION, LETS LET US FIGHT IT COLLECTIVELY..IF YOU HAVE BEEN OUTSIDE THIS COUNTRY B4 U WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING.

MUMU STILL DEY DO UNA, NOT UNTIL YOU GUYS WAKE UP.

MUMU CITIZENS

66 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
Thank you God.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Youngdream1: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
The protest is working. If not for the protest, this mad man that call himself president will still remain in London wasting the resources of Niger Delta on his health.
They are playing politics. This man is a walking corpse. Watch and see, he will soon return to London.

Edited - Hopefully on Monday, he is going to give his resignation speech.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by GeeOh(f): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
We dey wait!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by GoldenJAT(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
ohhh!!!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by bodejohn(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
We await his return....

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by MrPresident1: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
The lion of Nigeria! cheesy

Jackals and wild cheesy dogs beware!!! grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Koskio(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
Good news! Hopefully there won't be a relapse this time
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by LesbianBoy(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2017
Return to come and do what angry

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by MrPresident1: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2017
We thank God who is in heaven for taking care of our messiah president . Our messiah president served and obeyed God fully . Because of this great obedience, God will now glorify and bless our messiah president abundantly

Omo a bile soro
Omo a bile soro
ki le lanu
kaabo ooo grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Dannyset(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2017
Good
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by hemucology(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2017
Ope ooooooooooooooooo

Thanks God ooooo
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by aolawale025: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2017
The heat of the London protesters got to him

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by OKorowanta: 8:29am On Aug 19, 2017
Yeye president

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do / Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman / Atiku, Jonathan, Saraki, Uche Secondus Dance On Stage As Davido Sings (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.