Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,251 members, 7,780,518 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:48 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency (57489 Views)

N30,000 Minimum Wage Implementation Begins Today —presidency / President Buhari To Attend Jumaat Service Today -presidency / Why Weekly FEC Meeting Was Cancelled Today - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Misterdhee1(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2017
Youngdream1:
The protest is working. If not for the protest, this mad man that call himself president will still remain in London wasting the resources of Niger Delta on his health.
They are playing politics. This man is a walking corpse. Watch and see, he will soon return to London.

Edited - Hopefully on Monday, he is going to give his resignation speech.
Lool.. Are you happy that he isn't dead or that he is coming back? Get a life bro or your hatred will soon consume you

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by edoyad(m): 9:05am On Aug 19, 2017
Nigerians in London have chased this man back grin grin grin . Nice job guys

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by successincentiv(m): 9:06am On Aug 19, 2017
That's a good news.

Nigeria has been in a big mess

Let's see how his presence can restore peace and order

My signature
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Adeevah(m): 9:07am On Aug 19, 2017
lelvin:
I bet he's coming to get his infinix phone so he can snap more pictures. Video vixen President.

LUCKY DEAL! Infinix HOT 4 for sale! Just N4,500...It has no problem at all, all you have to do is to change the screen, repair the charging port, buy new battery, change the front and back camera, volume buttons are doing anyhow, replace the flashlight and buy earpiece to answer all calls...I swear you go enjoy am...Inbox me if interested...Serious buyer only!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by sambisa5: 9:08am On Aug 19, 2017
It was better where you had stopped because you actually were making no sense.

Just take a look at the situation of the country. Go and take a look at the so called federal roads. From lokoja to benin, from lokoja to ibadan,, is a disaster. Yet you come here to tell Aisha to reveal who kept her in what room?

-This man is sick for crying out loud and he can not really do much. I know u have once been sick in your life time. Were u able to perform a reasonable task successfully?......NO!

-What was right was for him to step down i.e resign and let a healthy and capable person come in afterall, he is a Nigerian and we all want a better Nigeria, irrespective of who the presedent is.

And then some people still come here to encourage him to stay-someone who is aging with terrible illness....

-What made you think a sick person can rule a country as big as Nigeria, when a healthy person is still struggling to rule her? Pls let stop being unrealistic. The country is in a mess, we need someone capable.

-Those who voted for him did so, because they felt he was healthy enough.,,, but now they regret all they ever did.

Aare2050:
Well, i say congratulations to general Muhammadu Buhari. It's not a sweet thing to be ill, thank God that he's ok now and fit to resume office. Alhamdulilah.

Good morning Nigerians
Now that our president is coming back today, after 100 days in another mans country, i think we should welcome him and encourage him to do more and not broadcast to us on monday that he's going to be working from home and not from the presidency office, lets not take any Chance's. Biko

To prof Yemi osibanjo, i say congratulation, a leader Worthy of emulation, kudos to you sir. I wish you and your administration success sir. Because if you succeed then Nigeria is happy, but if the other way round, then you have failed us.

To Aisha, make sure you expose those cabals that made your husband send you to the other room, we can't be a stranger in our own land. Help us resque Nigeria.

We were told that by now, everybody should be able to start importing pms and selling in lower price, here we are buying at the rate of 145naira. 89% darkness no electricity supply, going to a year now after my service year, no employment and i know graduates who have spent 5 to 9 yeas without job.

Don't just let me start, i have many things to say...
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by netflicks(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2017
Ah! This dollar will increase again embarassed
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by greatiyk4u(m): 9:09am On Aug 19, 2017
icedfire:
To do what?

To deal with Enemies of the state!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:10am On Aug 19, 2017
rheether:
Charley boi should be ready for the DSS cry

LOL, the foolish boy at 60 is also unfortunately out of a job; he and his co-travellers should now find another scam to deceive more gullible folks.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Aare2050(m): 9:11am On Aug 19, 2017
sambisa5:
It was better where you had stopped because you actually were making no sense.

Just take a look at the situation of the country. Go and take a look at the so called federal roads. From lokoja to benin, from lokoja to ibadan,, is a disaster. Yet you come here to tell Aisha to reveal who kept her in what room?

-This man is sick for crying out loud and he can not really do much. I know u have once been sick in your life time. Were u able to perform a reasonable task successfully?......NO!

-What was right was for him to step down i.e resign and let a healthy and capable person come in afterall, he is a Nigerian and we all want a better Nigeria, irrespective of who the presedent is.

And then some people still come here to encourage him to stay-someone who is aging with terrible illness....

-What made you think a sick person can rule a country as big as Nigeria, when a healthy person is still struggling to rule her? Pls let stop being unrealistic. The country is in a mess, we need someone capable.

-Those who voted for him did so, because they felt he was healthy enough.,,, but now they regret all they ever did.

Your case is different

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by goldedprince: 9:13am On Aug 19, 2017
deantimes:
Welcome Sir.

But why are you now in a haste to come back?

Seems the protest is working.
yes they will die brutally
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by PHILipu1(m): 9:13am On Aug 19, 2017
Tolexander:
Make he come first. Cos many things coming from Femi Adesina can't be trusted again.

Seems the coming back to Nigeria has been hastened up by the increasing tension of the #resign/resume campaign group.

He looks so frail, judging by his look that someone will unconsciously asked when he is going back for his treatment in London.

His attitude and cabal's attitude handling the sickness haven't made us miss him at all.
You guys will always keep bringing up one thing or the other.
No matter how he look,as long his doctors give him the clearance to go,let him come back.
We didn't vote for one person but we voted a ticket of Buhar/Osinbajo
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by sambisa5: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2017
Aare2050:

Your case is different

I'm yet to come to term with how comfortable you are, being ruled by a sick person....
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 19, 2017
My utmost fair is dt d naira will take over buhari sickness once he steps into dz nation
#500/$ loading
Cox..opinion from the good pple of Naija shows dt anytime buhari is sick,the naira is healthy and vice versa
May Jehovah Almighty rescue d Naira dz time around ooooo
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Adeevah(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Acidosis:

A president in the last 2-3 years spent more time outside his country, and you don't see any wrong in that?
As in, you don't see any reason the people should complain?

na wa oh... ordinary 5 minutes lateness to work, a typical Nigerian like you would slash your employee's salary, not to talk to talk of 6 months of junketeering, 2 months of medical leave and now, 103 days in London! You really need to take some antimalarial tablets

Aaaaaahkikikikikakakakikika
laughing in chinese

There is acid in your brain

Democracy is not your fada's business nor a family affair

This is politics, talk of the constitution, is anything wrong in that? Has he violated any law?

Are you not tired of following the crowd bro, you need to educate yourself
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by tballeyy(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Hope adeshina is not liein with this statement, bcaz that man can lie
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by mykel25(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Why is he coming on a weekend?

Ans: probably because he doesn't want to resume duty and he ll renew his vacation sick leave in the name of annual leave on Monday with a letter to the senate grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Ijaya123: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Adeevah:
Where is fayose, the ekiti miscreant that said that our president will not return alive?

I am sure most people wishing PMB death will die before him

#LikeFayose
#LikeKemiOlunloyo

They are also plenty on nairaland.

RIP in advance.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by chiraqDemon(m): 9:20am On Aug 19, 2017
PS712:

Going by PMB's pictures, sincerely I doubt he'll be strong enough for the rigours of presidency in Nigeria of today.
Exactly why he should resign. It's not by force
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Freeworldbutfre: 9:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Aare2050:
Well, i say congratulations to general Muhammadu Buhari. It's not a sweet thing to be ill, thank God that he's ok now and fit to resume office. Alhamdulilah.

Good morning Nigerians
Now that our president is coming back today, after 100 days in another mans country, i think we should welcome him and encourage him to do more and not broadcast to us on monday that he's going to be working from home and not from the presidency office, lets not take any Chance's. Biko

To prof Yemi osibanjo, i say congratulation, a leader Worthy of emulation, kudos to you sir. I wish you and your administration success sir. Because if you succeed then Nigeria is happy, but if the other way round, then you have failed us.

To Aisha, make sure you expose those cabals that made your husband send you to the other room, we can't be a stranger in our own land. Help us resque Nigeria.

We were told that by now, everybody should be able to start importing pms and selling in lower price, here we are buying at the rate of 145naira. 89% darkness no electricity supply, going to a year now after my service year, no employment and i know graduates who have spent 5 to 9 yeas without job.

Don't just let me start, i have many things to say...
Thank God you said 5 to 9 years and PMB has only spent two years in office advice yourself
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by multicolored(f): 9:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Safe journey.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by izuchukwu94(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2017
Koskio:
Good news! Hopefully there won't be a relapse this time

Odiegwu
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by augustineokoro(m): 9:23am On Aug 19, 2017
is he back already? 0r that he will be coming back today. which 1?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Acidosis(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2017
Adeevah:

Aaaaaahkikikikikakakakikika
laughing in chinese

There is acid in your brain

Democracy is not your fada's business nor a family affair

This is politics, talk of the constitution, is anything wrong in that? Has he violated any law?

Are you not tired of following the crowd bro, you need to educate yourself

Sorry jare, I shouldn't have quoted your post in the first place. I've stopped replying zombies since March 2017. Ever since I stopped, my productivity at work increased by 100%, arguing with you right now has a very devastating effect on my productivity, you're capable of deteriorating an average human's brain to a zero level, I wouldn't want you to throw a bomb at me either for simply using my common sense.

Once again, I'm very sorry.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by frankihima(m): 9:25am On Aug 19, 2017
my fellow Nigerian buhari is not ur problem,ask ur parent or reset ur brain.hope in God and stop depend on buhari,think positive and put ur thinking to act.buhari this buhari that will not help rather u continue suffering.use ur time well to think of positive that can help u to be great .

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by augustineokoro(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2017
pmb pmb pnb pmb pnb pmb sai pmb sai bba
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Nazacent: 9:26am On Aug 19, 2017
It should have been Buhari bows to the resume or resign
Protest.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Acidosis(m): 9:26am On Aug 19, 2017
mykel25:
Why is he coming on a weekend?

Ans: probably because he doesn't want to resume duty and he ll renew his vacation sick leave in the name of annual leave on Monday with a letter to the senate grin

grin grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by TheAlchemist: 9:27am On Aug 19, 2017
President Buhari... only come back to Nigeria when your doctors have certified you fit as a fiddle... You can verify with Aisha in the other room! Wishing you speedy recovery.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by talebearer123: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2017
PS712:
Thank God for his life. It surely must be a great struggle for him. Everyone enjoying good health should just thank the almighty and keep being optimistic, life is full of mysteries.
Going by PMB's pictures, sincerely I doubt he'll be strong enough for the rigours of presidency in Nigeria of today.

Your Sense is INTACT God bless you.

Everyone is vunerable to sickness this is what many fail to recognise. I hope he too will do the needful once he discorvers he can no more cope.

Nigeria will continue if he dies thats the fact

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by BrutusOj(m): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2017
rheether:
Charley boi should be ready for the DSS cry
For which offence?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Adeevah(m): 9:30am On Aug 19, 2017
Acidosis:

Sorry jare, I shouldn't have quoted your post in the first place. I've stopped replying zombies since March 2017. Ever since I stopped, my productivity at work increased by 100%, arguing with you right now has a very devastating effect on my productivity, you're capable of deteriorating an average human's brain to a zero level, I wouldn't want you to throw a bomb at me either for simply using my common sense.

Once again, I'm very sorry.

Congratulation

#Happyending

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: Meet The New Powerful ‘godfathers’ Who May Shape Elections / Dino Melaye: I Am Not The Father Of Tboss Child - Senator Denies / Court Suspends Oshiomhole As APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.