Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency (57540 Views)

N30,000 Minimum Wage Implementation Begins Today —presidency / President Buhari To Attend Jumaat Service Today -presidency / Why Weekly FEC Meeting Was Cancelled Today - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by bopm: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2017
I won't b suprised if pmb throw in d towel on monday.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Idrico(m): 10:07am On Aug 19, 2017
Youngdream1:
The protest is working. If not for the protest, this mad man that call himself president will still remain in London wasting the resources of Niger Delta on his health.
They are playing politics. This man is a walking corpse. Watch and see, he will soon return to London.

Edited - Hopefully on Monday, he is going to give his resignation speech.
Are you alright with the way you are abusing your president?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 19, 2017
Adeevah:
Oh my FTC!

Where is fayose, the ekiti miscreant that said that our president will not return alive?

I am sure most people wishing PMB death will die before him

#LikeFayose
#LikeKemiOlunloyo
shut up, he never said such. If he never said such may God punish u. Idiot
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Adeevah(m): 10:08am On Aug 19, 2017
easzypeaszy:
[s]koni dafun iyalaya baba to biya eee...eyin oloshi buruku..te tawa fun Hausa...olosi ara eee..shebi isale lowa tomo anytin...God go punish una..ur punishmnt is close..May God almighty use u as example to dose dt cnnt see d peril dt wl befall Gods enemies[/s]..

I can't help you bro, you are one of the frustrated ones

You need food
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by briggz09(m): 10:10am On Aug 19, 2017
Sh*t! Not now plss embarassed salary, s gon be delayed
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Sylva2147: 10:11am On Aug 19, 2017
Aare2050:
Well, i say congratulations to general Muhammadu Buhari. It's not a sweet thing to be ill, thank God that he's ok now and fit to resume office. Alhamdulilah.

Good morning Nigerians
Now that our president is coming back today, after 100 days in another mans country, i think we should welcome him and encourage him to do more and not broadcast to us on monday that he's going to be working from home and not from the presidency office, lets not take any Chance's. Biko

To prof Yemi osibanjo, i say congratulation, a leader Worthy of emulation, kudos to you sir. I wish you and your administration success sir. Because if you succeed then Nigeria is happy, but if the other way round, then you have failed us.

To Aisha, make sure you expose those cabals that made your husband send you to the other room, we can't be a stranger in our own land. Help us resque Nigeria.

We were told that by now, everybody should be able to start importing pms and selling in lower price, here we are buying at the rate of 145naira. 89% darkness no electricity supply, going to a year now after my service year, no employment and i know graduates who have spent 5 to 9 yeas without job.

Don't just let me start, i have many things to say...
I disagree with you on the issue of electricity because light has improved tremendously in country, in fact sometimes we spend three good weeks with steady light, which is something I have not experienced in this country for the past twenty years. And for the employment you are talking about I have more than 7 graduates in my family that some of them graduated as far back as 2010 without a job not until this N Power is being introduced and all of them are earning 30k every month and I think is a very big relief to me. Please let's leave bigotry aside appreciate when there is need for it and also criticize not base on tribalism. Before somebody quote me I am not a politician neither am I a Muslim but let the truth be said.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Adeevah(m): 10:11am On Aug 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
shut up, he never said such. If he never said such may God punish u. Idiot

It is either you've just been released by your kidnappers or you don't av any access to news

I might not know what your problem is but i'm very sure your case is different grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by LEXYCOM: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2017
� � � � on my way to d airport to welcome baba
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by breakeven: 10:12am On Aug 19, 2017
sunmike065:
The problem Nigeria is facing recently is that she has many illiterate minded people.

Even those who claimed to be educated have all lost their sense of reasoning..

We neglect the major problem facing Nigeria which is CURRUPTION and started chasing shadows... abeg someone should remind me how BUHARI ABSENT affect the affair of dis country?

How I wish dis type of protect is been held at NASS, ASO ROCK, JUDICIARY and some other ROGUE AGENCIES GATE, Just to remind them that OUR MUMU DON DO.

but instead we are chasing a man that has never violate any law of the land by handling over to his vice according to the constitution of this country.

Abeg when BUHARI was in Nigeria what changes does bring to us as a citizen??

HAVE NEVER REGRET BEING A NIGERIAN CITIZEN. MY ONLY REGRET IS SHARING A COUNTRY WITH SOME INDIVIDUAL'S THAT HARDLY THINK RIGHT JUST because OF THEIR HATE FOR MR PRESIDENT.

SINCE WEBE STARTED PRACTISING DEMOCRACY....

OBASANJO RULE.. 8YRS

YAR ADUA...2YRS

JONATHA... 6YRS

WHAT DID THEY GAVE US? (PATHETIC CURRUPTION)

OUR PROBLEM IS CURRUPTION, LETS LET US FIGHT IT COLLECTIVELY..IF YOU HAVE BEEN OUTSIDE THIS COUNTRY B4 U WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING.

MUMU STILL DEY DO UNA, NOT UNTIL YOU GUYS WAKE UP.

MUMU CITIZENS

You see your mumu? You think your hero is fighting corruption? There is no time there have been corruption and criminality than now in Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by GoodGovernance: 10:15am On Aug 19, 2017
kitaatita:
1). Yes I believe that the Nigerian workforce is less productive and anyone circumventing his contract of employment should be sanctioned. That said, I have had people in my workgroup stay up to 6 months from work on medical grounds and make full recovery. Women go on maternity leave. 3). It is erroneous to state that Mr. President was 'junketeering'. The result has started evolving, with USA, UK, UAE, etc helping in repatriation of stolen funds; Diezani an co. 4). The President surrendered full powers. He breached no constitutional provision. Sickness is not a crime

Thank you!

Those haters will fall sick one day and after 100 days,I hope they would voluntarily resign from their place of work. Big selfish Idiots!

Even in private companies,it is only in extreme cases(e.g an ''unwanted'' employee) that an employer would sack an employee based on sickness. I personally have not witnessed such.In public service,it is impossible.

As a matter of fact,A friend of mine was sick for almost a year and still got back his CEO job from the acting CEO!

A good employer will keep the job of a very productive but temporarily sick employee,quote me anywhere!!!!!

The constitution has told us how a president can be removed from office.Unfortunately,most Nigerians don't read the constitution,they thus allow all sorts of misguided people to mislead them.

144. (1) The President or Vice-President shall cease to hold office, if -
(a) by a resolution passed by two-thirds majority of all the members of the executive council of the Federation it is declared that the President or Vice-President is incapable of discharging the functions of his office; and
(b) the declaration is verified, after such medical examination as may be necessary, by a medical panel established under subsection (4) of this section in its report to the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives.
(2) Where the medical panel certifies in the report that in its opinion the President or Vice-President is suffering from such infirmity of body or mind as renders him permanently incapable of discharging the functions of his office, a notice thereof signed by the President of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives shall be published in the Official Gazette of the Government of the Federation.
(3) The President or Vice-President shall cease to hold office as from the date of publication of the notice of the medical report pursuant to subsection (2) of this section.
(4) the medical panel to which this section relates shall be appointed by the President of the Senate, and shall comprise five medical practitioners in Nigeria:-
(a) one of whom shall be the personal physician of the holder of the office concerned; and
(b) four other medical practitioners who have, in the opinion of the President of the Senate, attained a high degree of eminence in the field of medicine relative to the nature of the examination to be conducted in accordance with the foregoing provisions.
(5) In this section, the reference to "executive council of the Federation" is a reference to the body of Ministers of the Government of the Federation, howsoever called, established by the President and charged with such responsibilities for the functions of government as the President may direct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by bekpo(m): 10:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Adeevah:
Oh my FTC!

Where is fayose, the ekiti miscreant that said that our president will not return alive?

#LikeFayose
#LikeKemiOlunloyo

Yea oo, they will die before him. Some people have started having high per. May God bless u PMB with good health.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Obidikefidelis(m): 10:18am On Aug 19, 2017
Not now!! Nigerians ar very vry educated now oo,, buhari have return today,, desame today we have on news that pastor Adeboye wnt to London to see Mr BUHARI ND now u ar telling us that he is back.whatz happening to nigerians ? I kwn that, this is a bondline lie #youthbewise[url][/url]
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by bigtt76(f): 10:19am On Aug 19, 2017
Baba never stays outside Nigeria when 27th August approaches grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2017
Adeevah:

It is either you've been with kidnappers for over 100days or you don't av any access to news

Your case is different grin
likewise Yours. Idiot
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by kennys: 10:21am On Aug 19, 2017
funmise007:
Unfortunately the lion king is coming home today.jarkals hyena's stumbling in the zoo for hiding place
hmm...the jarkals ,hyenas they know themselves Sarathief and the likes

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2017
bigtt76:
Baba never stays outside Nigeria when 27th August approaches grin
wetin dey sup for 27th august?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Obidikefidelis(m): 10:26am On Aug 19, 2017
O'yes,,, Mr Buhari have come back today, for the burial of Taraba Ex_goveror#danbaba who will be committed to her mother earth today.

After today he can go back to UK wer he belongs .

@nigerians full of wayo wayo pple
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Sylva2147: 10:31am On Aug 19, 2017
Aare2050:
Well, i say congratulations to general Muhammadu Buhari. It's not a sweet thing to be ill, thank God that he's ok now and fit to resume office. Alhamdulilah.

Good morning Nigerians
Now that our president is coming back today, after 100 days in another mans country, i think we should welcome him and encourage him to do more and not broadcast to us on monday that he's going to be working from home and not from the presidency office, lets not take any Chance's. Biko

To prof Yemi osibanjo, i say congratulation, a leader Worthy of emulation, kudos to you sir. I wish you and your administration success sir. Because if you succeed then Nigeria is happy, but if the other way round, then you have failed us.

To Aisha, make sure you expose those cabals that made your husband send you to the other room, we can't be a stranger in our own land. Help us resque Nigeria.

We were told that by now, everybody should be able to start importing pms and selling in lower price, here we are buying at the rate of 145naira. 89% darkness no electricity supply, going to a year now after my service year, no employment and i know graduates who have spent 5 to 9 yeas without job.

Don't just let me start, i have many things to say...
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by eyescue(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2017
tunjijones:
After 105 days. The buhari I see in pictures is not strong enough to rule Nigeria. If he has integrity as his followers claim the right thing for him to do is to resign.

Else, his death is eminent should he fail to resign!
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Adebowale89(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2017
sunmike065:
The problem Nigeria is facing recently is that she has many illiterate minded people.

We neglect the major problem facing Nigeria which is CURRUPTION and started chasing shadows... abeg someone should remind me how BUHARI ABSENT affect the affair of dis country?

How I wish dis type of protect is been held at NASS, ASO ROCK, JUDICIARY and some other ROGUE AGENCIES GATE, Just to remind them that OUR MUMU DON DO.

but instead we are chasing a man that has never violate any law of the land by handling over to his vice according to the constitution of this country.

HAVE NEVER REGRET BEING A NIGERIAN CITIZEN. MY ONLY REGRET IS SHARING A COUNTRY WITH SOME INDIVIDUAL'S THAT HARDLY THINK RIGHT JUST because OF THEIR HATE FOR MR PRESIDENT.

OBASANJO RULE.. 8YRS

YAR ADUA...2YRS

JONATHA... 6YRS

OUR PROBLEM IS CURRUPTION, LETS LET US FIGHT IT COLLECTIVELY..IF YOU HAVE BEEN OUTSIDE THIS COUNTRY B4 U WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT AM SAYING.

MUMU CITIZENS

you're dumb! with nonsense u wrote there, other country u travelled to, did their president go to other country for medical treatment? those u mentioned that they're corrupt, how many times have u seen them taking medication out of Nigeria

do you know the total cost of buhari medication in London and what is causing our expenditure? do u know buhari 100days vacation abroad can meet atleast 60% of this assu strike? why can't the Mr integrity restructure Nigeria health sector for his 2yrs in office

I'm a fan of buhari since 2015 but talking of integrity he lacked it all. he's not an integrity man, someone who couldn't afford to buy presidential form but have house abroad

you're the mumu here
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by ubaken88(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome in advance

Meanwhile check my signature if you are not ON yet...
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by oladeebo: 10:45am On Aug 19, 2017
Aaapinu'ya latoni loooo!
Apinu'ya o!
Awon ajegudujera,
Arije nibaje tilo o!
Apinu'ya o!
E je kadupe lowo ogagun o to gbawa lowo awon ojeoluu o!
Gbogbo Nigeria o a ma ma ndupe!
Kolawole mo gbele mi gbo royin o!
Nilu alagbado Baba alatika!
Ni mo gbo lori radio, pe Nigeria ti dero adupe o
Buhari ooooo!
Buhari ooo!
pelu awon member leyin to ku andupe o e seun!
Baba loke a ran yin lowo!
Baa ba rawon tio ba dun mo o, eni kitoun gbalu father re lo!
ko biwa ninu gbogbo wa lodun moo
Bamaiyi sai Allah
Bamaiyi sai Allah o!
O gbawa oo ake poluwa Edumare gba wao!
Akepoluwa Edumare gba wa o!.......
Kollington Ayinla.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Max24: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2017
sunmike065:

OBASANJO RULE.. 8YRS

YAR ADUA...2YRS

JONATHA... 6YRS

MUMU CITIZENS

U have hit the nail on the head, my brother. The political class is just creating distracting agenda for Nigerians and they fall for it. Instead of fighting CORRUPTION they are chasing shadows. When Bihari leaves they will enter another generation of sufferring until their eyes open.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by styles2009: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2017
sunmike065:

OBASANJO RULE.. 8YRS

YAR ADUA...2YRS

JONATHA... 6YRS

MUMU CITIZENS

May you live long as you nailed it with this comment
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by bodmas119(m): 10:50am On Aug 19, 2017
I pray his return will not spoil my ticket today.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by piagetskinner(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2017
Nigerians kai...full of complains
never satisfied

he de London u complain...he come back u still complain....

our problem first and foremost is corruption..

Igbos want Biafra,Yoruba's want oduduwa,Hausa's want arewa, ND want Niger Delta republic...forgetting to tackle the main problem... CORRUPTION!!!!

if everybody goes to their region, I can bet that in 5 years time we will be worse than Somalia
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by dajo74: 10:58am On Aug 19, 2017
thank God our president is coming

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by onyxo76(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2017
Sylva2147:
I disagree with you on the issue of electricity because light has improved tremendously in country, in fact sometimes we spend three good weeks with steady light, which is something I have not experienced in this country for the past twenty years. And for the employment you are talking about I have more than 7 graduates in my family that some of them graduated as far back as 2010 without a job not until this N Power is being introduced and all of them are earning 30k every month and I think is a very big relief to me. Please let's leave bigotry aside appreciate when there is need for it and also criticize not base on tribalism. Before somebody quote me I am not a politician neither am I a Muslim but let the truth be said.
I have a feeling that you live beside kainji dam or egbin thermal station to have three weeks of steady power supply.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by verygudbadguy(m): 11:05am On Aug 19, 2017
careytommy7:
Calamity loading......
Watch it bro. Watch what you wish for.
Calamity will not be ur portion IJN.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by Adeevah(m): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
likewise Yours. Idiot

Congratulation
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Returns Today - Presidency by takhs(m): 11:13am On Aug 19, 2017
Adeevah:
Oh my FTC!

Where is fayose and FFK, the ekiti miscreant that said that our president will not return alive?

He is coming to witness your funeral

#LikeFayose
#LikeKemiOlunloyo
Yes brother, even if they did not die, they shld either leave our country for us or buried thereself alive because they are all imported outcasts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ben Murray Bruce As Senior Prefect In 1974, St. Gregory's College (Throwback Pix / Dino Melaye Was Impeached For Stealing TV In ABU Zaria - Sahara Reporters / Ekiti Ballot Snatching: What Fayose Told PDP Agents To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.