Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,078 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

“I Smoke Because It’s In The Bible That God Is Also A Weed Smoker” — - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “I Smoke Because It’s In The Bible That God Is Also A Weed Smoker” — (583 Views)

Rev. Obofour Makes A Man To Smoke Weed In Church (video) / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / A Popular Verse In The Bible That Dont Make No Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Smoke Because It’s In The Bible That God Is Also A Weed Smoker” — by 042report: 8:18am On Aug 19, 2017
Ghanaian Reggae musician Ekow Micah quoted the Holy Bible and cited an instance where God smoked marijuana popularly known as weed.

In an interview with Akwasi Aboagye on Peace FM’s Entertainment Review, Ekow Micah said he smokes because the almighty God smoked. He quoted Psalm 18:7-8 to buttress his point.

“The earth trembled and quaked, and the foundations of the mountains shook; they trembled because he was angry. Smoke rose from his nostrils; consuming fire came from his mouth, burning coals blazed out of it”.

This news comes after dancehall artist Samini admitted to also consuming the illegal narcotic in the comfort of his home. Ekow Micah was arrested, charged and put on trial for possessing illegal weed. He was later acquitted and discharged by an Accra Circuit Court.

More@ www.042report.com

Re: “I Smoke Because It’s In The Bible That God Is Also A Weed Smoker” — by alatbaba1(m): 8:21am On Aug 19, 2017
this one is strong. E le yi gidi gaan

1 Like

Re: “I Smoke Because It’s In The Bible That God Is Also A Weed Smoker” — by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:28am On Aug 19, 2017
IT IS WELL WITH HIS SOUL IN JESUS NAME..AMEN
Re: “I Smoke Because It’s In The Bible That God Is Also A Weed Smoker” — by ijobaooorun(m): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2017
Repent, the kingdom of God is @ hand
Re: “I Smoke Because It’s In The Bible That God Is Also A Weed Smoker” — by wtfcoded: 9:07am On Aug 19, 2017
undecided
Re: “I Smoke Because It’s In The Bible That God Is Also A Weed Smoker” — by JackBizzle: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2017
grin

Thats why Yahweh calls himself "the most HIGH"
Re: “I Smoke Because It’s In The Bible That God Is Also A Weed Smoker” — by sonofluc1fer: 9:28am On Aug 19, 2017
Yeah. The Bible is a collection of experiences shared by stoners.

Moses and the Burning Bush.
Jesus in the Wilderness.
John on Patmos.
Elijah and Elisha.
Samson and the Lion.

All hail the great ganja.

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Portals(2) / Muslims Are Allowed To Marry Their Own Daughter According To A Muslims Cleric / Photo: The Experience 12 Participant Revealed How She Was Healed Of Bleeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.