Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,605 members, 7,781,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 05:16 AM

Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) (43329 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Foluke Adeboye's Marriage Advice: 'Go To Your Pastor 1st' / Foluke Adeboye: When You Fall Out Of Cash, Your Wife Will Fall Out Of Love / Prophet Pictured Kissing His Wife & House Help Is Mentally Ill−Tanzanian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
you will never see your grand children. I don't care if you see it as a curse or not. mumu fool.
Mr no offence ok, it is your believe that babies, at your 50's or even 80's is the best, now going by 2016 may edition of WHO life expectancy for Nigeria which is 55yrs for female and 54yrs for male, Mr man you may not see your children, let alone your grand children. You are very myopic and a pessimist.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Evaberry:
Why is mummy adeboye so out of shape

Mrs adeboye you have the money nd time why not start taking care of your body,

sex must be so boring for these pastorpreneurs, with all that weight only missionary will be the accepted style.

it's sad really. Women should learn how to keep fit

May God forgive you. . For you know not what id wrong with you!!!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by badera: 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
angry

Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by themodernman: 7:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
YahwehPenis:
Good. I'm standing erect as I see my children kissing themselves. I am the P***s of Yahweh.

You created a new profile just to ridicule Yahweh.

Yahweh is doing a good job dealing with you.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by YahwehPenis: 1:06pm On Aug 20, 2017
themodernman:

You created a new profile just to ridicule Yahweh.

Yahweh is doing a good job dealing with you.
You are not cerious. I am not ridicleaning Yahweh my God. I am defending him.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by YahwehPenis: 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
udison:

YahwehPenis
Y, are u calling my name?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke (Photos) by YahwehPenis: 1:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
brondby:

Oga, Yahweh is able to answer you. Carry on...
Thank you, pls go church today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Aerial Footage Of Experience In Lagos Last Night (Photos ) / Pastor Performing Deliverance In A Strange Way (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.