Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters (39586 Views)

Buhari Voted "Worst President In Nigeria" On Twitter Poll By Sahara Reporters / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq's WAEC Result Is Fake - Sahara Reporters / Photos Of Yemi Osinbajo Leaving London After Meeting With President Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by michealdeco: 7:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
adetayo234:

Is it the abacha you eat that makes you guys smell like mess?
.is it OLANIYI your middle name that makes you a very useless person you are today?
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by kolmart: 7:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
all these sahara reporters are fake oooo PMB is already in Nigeria Lobatan!

2 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Tipsie01(m): 7:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by DCZino(m): 8:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Now that the President is back,now i kno sahara reporter is FAKE nd run by crook

3 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by ofuonyebi: 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Now that it has been confirmed by better authorities that Buhari have Landed in 9ja

and to address the nation 7am 2morrow, I think fake sahara reporters and

their likes should cover their faces with shame!...sheer liers and hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by kunlexy1759(m): 9:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
SR, u fulked up bigtime.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by owomida1: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
This Sahara reporters guy will die mysteriously one day with his constant fake news.

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Daboomb: 9:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:
I said it.that was not NAF 1.

Biko, I have seen that plane enough times to recognize it

I hope you can now eat your words!
You people are so eager to jump on any negative news about the President.

Whom God have blessed, No man can curse - Bob Marley.

*** You can as well ban me, l nor send. *** undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by HADEWOYE: 9:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Built2last:
It's 6 hours from London to Nigeria. When it was 3pm and no news of his return I knew that jobbers are at it again. Shame

oversabi!
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:

Oga how far?

Time to mynd your business o

3 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Mynd44:

I hope you have Television and you see the arrival of the President.... I don't know what you guys have to gain in expecting the worst of the country

4 Likes

Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by higherpower: 10:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
michealdeco:
When we call Nigeria a zoo it will look as if we are insulting them

Just Negodu a whole political party

Tufiakwa

Meanwhile some gworo eating things and Green hydraulic poo eating things will come to defend him

#EvermayoR

High blood pressure people
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by adetayo234: 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
michealdeco:
.is it OLANIYI your middle name that makes you a very useless person you are today?

The mess you gulp has entered into your brain
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by delzbaba(m): 3:38am On Aug 20, 2017
ochallo:

Youre the only idiot here. They said that plane was in 2014 and they were correct.
Who send your papa to quote me,while you are sleeping i'm plotting fool
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by DaHrNn(m): 6:36am On Aug 20, 2017
StOla:
Whether illustration or not, it is good we have Sahara Reporters doing the only investigative journalism for which some Nigerians will still hate them for.

Sharrap
Re: Video Of President Buhari's Plane Leaving London Fake - Sahara Reporters by fratermathy(m): 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2017
Isoko1stSon:
Such AQ Shame.

Corpsocracy

This guy is not an Isoko person. He is an IPOB youth from the East impersonating the good people of Isoko ethnic nationality. Everyone should take note. No Isoko person would create a username such as his. It's so sad that he is misrepresenting the collective wishes of Isoko people here on Nairaland. Disregard his posts. Things are like this are why minorities will always mistrust Igbos and their Biafra. Imagine the level of desperation and audacity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Denies Killing Chike Akunyili / Nigerian Army's Gaelle Helicopter With 50 Caliber Machine Gun / El-Rufai: Policemen Who Should Be Fighting Bandits Carry Bags Of VIP Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.