Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:50 AM

Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) (10714 Views)

I Need Campaign Manager And Team (miss Nairaland 2017) / Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown? / I Am Contesting For Miss Nairaland 2017 Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Victornezzar: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Maxi112:
Nah my brother him be oh!

The prophecy is becoming much, I see this and that.

Na so I follow my brother go church pastor say make i sow all my salary for that month via say I go miracle for my life though I don't believe in such garbage. And I did exactly that.

Till now, nothing.
hhahaa
Pastor don dey cruise ur money now
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Victornezzar: 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit, i am seeing that your sister will be very rich. "are u happy now? but bola aint a joke
I don't fvcking know any bola brother samurai
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Lalas247(f): 4:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

Na em start am oo
I dey my lane em con quote me with dis rubbish realm of spirit ish
But he is in the realm na
Make una leave am biko .. that's his way ... grin y una blood dey hot seff
Lefulefu bring ukwu for this guy so he can chill ..
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Maxi112: 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit, stay away from bad friends, stay away from clubs, i am seeing that sars will arrest you because of a bad friend.
cheesy grin lmoa

Do people actually go to club without a car? How is this even possible, yeah I club but I don't have friends.

Prophesies again bro, I'm enjoying it
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Maxi112:
cheesy look who we have here!

Where have you been?
I've been circling the sun tongue

How have you been? smiley
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

my spiritual father is God
now let me say dis straight 2 u
leave ur church nd expand ur knowledge so u would grow spiritually
You are not a prophet, u are just following d mawt of ur so called spiritual father
u arr trying 2 be wat u can never become
dude its a gift nd it comes from God
Kikikikikikikiki...Vicky oo!!This guy kee u.

Btw,won't u contest ni.
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
RuthDaniels:
I've been circling the sun tongue

How have you been? smiley
IN the realm of the spirit, your true husband is a secondary school teacher.
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Maxi112: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

hhahaa
Pastor don dey cruise ur money now
grin cheesy
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Fadiga24(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit, stay away from bad friends, stay away from clubs, i am seeing that sars will arrest you because of a bad friend.

Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
What you should really be seeing in that "realm" is how you will ever make sense.

Enjoy this reply to you tho, it will be the last!
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Victornezzar: 4:35pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

But he is in the realm na
Make una leave am biko .. that's his way ... grin y una blood dey hot seff
Lefulefu bring ukwu for this guy so he can chill ..
lolzzz
I dey enjoy em madness ni
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Lalas247(f): 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

lolzzz
He don kuku prophecy wealth ontop my head make una no piss am off o cheesy
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Victornezzar: 4:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
humeeh:
Kikikikikikikiki...Vicky oo!!This guy kee u.

Btw,won't u contest ni.
ah nooo
I no fine reach
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Victornezzar: 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

He don kuku prophecy wealth ontop my head make una no piss am off o cheesy
em tok say pesin husband go be school teacher
na dat 1 crack my ribs pass
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by shinarlaura(f): 4:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Martin0:

Oya baba ibeji give shinarlaura 2cups

Laura oya book my space let relax and observ

Lefulefu abeg nor con dey cut eye for me when I start jigle jigle laura ooogrin

Hope u and lefulefu will contest for Mr nl wink
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by shinarlaura(f): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Here

Hope u re not planning on contesting wink
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hope u and lefulefu will contest for Mr nl wink
me ke?

Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by refiner(f): 4:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
RuthDaniels:
What you should really be seeing in that "realm" is how you will ever make sense.

Enjoy this reply to you tho, it will be the last!
IN the realm of the spirit, this your secondary school teacher husband will be teaching food and nutrition.
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

lolzzz
enjoy grin grin grin

Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by shinarlaura(f): 4:41pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

me ke?

Yes u. wink

I will be ur sponsor cheesy grin
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes u. wink

I will be ur sponsor cheesy grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Lalas247(f): 4:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hope u re not planning on contesting wink
See expensive joke
Lie lie lala doesn't compete grin
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
refiner:
grin grin grin grin grin
awww see my beautiful ebony wife.
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:
See expensive joke Lie lie lala doesn't compete grin
Why nah??
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
IN the realm of the spirit i am seeing an old woman called bola, she is cooking a soup in the coven in a pig pot, that soup is a mirror to which she monitors you, the woman put on a black rapper, she is a dwarf.
Victornezzar:

in the realm of the spirit u won't be able 2 contest 4 anything
idiot

Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by refiner(f): 4:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
awww see my beautiful ebony wife.

Ayam not ebony!...u must be mistaken me to aisha! undecided
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Martin0:

Oya baba ibeji give shinarlaura 2cups

Laura oya book my space let relax and observ

Lefulefu abeg nor con dey cut eye for me when I start jigle jigle laura ooogrin
hmm jiggle jiggle of life grin
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Lalas247(f): 4:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
humeeh:
Why nah??
When u dey here cheesy
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:
me ke?
Yelzzz!!!You aff to contest o

Moi alien pop,luminouz.Where u?
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
humeeh:
Yelzzz!!!You aff to contest o

Moi alien pop,luminouz.Where u?
i no be contestant i be voter cheesy
Re: Mr. & Miss Nairaland Contest 2017 (opinion & Suggestions) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:
When u dey here cheesy
Lmao!!Me??For bossbabe side??

I dey my papa house.Make u take the lead.

Never You! I Repeat Never You Trust Your Girlfriend Or Any Girl In This World / Woman Left In Shock After Meeting Her US Based Husband-to-be For The First Time / My Girlfriend Always Complains During Doggy What Do I Do?