Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video (62251 Views)

Timaya’s 'Telli Person' Warned Hushpuppi Before His Arrest – Fans React / Hushpuppi Blasts Deji Adeyanju For Saying EFCC Should Investigate Him / Olamide & Timaya Show Their "Telli Person" Moves On Stage In Ibadan(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Opistorincos:
This old fool should go and sit down jare

hope you know the old fool. hush puppi, is richer than your generation....including, your forgotten ancestors.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by KingRexUb(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
TellMeNothing:
I stand with with Hushpupy dog on this....
Song is crab...
Pyhno sef dun de turn to singer..
Rubbish..

The industry currently needs taste...

Welll currently blasting my Erigga - A trip to the south..
#good music #dope rapper... Just need airplay..

Notable lines..

"Chairmen wan kill me with advice for waff city.. You drop bar? Which one be why my video no de soundcity! '

'' Key to success dae my hand but where the domot? '

To come Lagos no hard, transport fare easy.. Na to go back how u wan take face the disgrace!'

'If you really wan know how de road be for front, na people wey de come back you suppose confront! ''

"If your name no dae ur girl pillow, that mean say she crest my name for her Love Machine"

t

ERRIGA #paperboi...i gat much respect for dat nigga
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by ibkkk(f): 8:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
ozueozue:
if only he stayed on his on lane...and live his life...if phyno and ice prince de wear fake watches wetin concern hush dog him b brand ambassador or de watch designer afonjaaaaa
smiley
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by henryhemon(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
princechiemekam:
Forget hushpuppi,Olamide, phyno and Timaya d music no follow @ all.

Anyway dem gat money, na der mata. Make I hustle wela collect money I swear naija no go hear word for me cux e no easy to make money for this world.

Plz give me one reason why the music no follow??
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by ChiefOlabowla(m): 8:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Can we get some throwback pictures of Hushpupi? Coz i cant lay my hands on anything linking to his pedigree in Joe Igbokwe's voice.

Did he fall from heaven with all the Gucci thingy?
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by TellMeNothing: 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
KingRexUb:
t

ERRIGA #paperboi...i gat much respect for dat nigga

I de tex u ma nigga..

Who de roast corn no suppose walka go far!
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by mekleelex200(m): 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
TellMeNothing:
Song is crab...
Rubbish..

Notable lines..

"Men go stab your back, ask you why u de bleed.. Their plan na to bury me but Wrigga na seed... If i de yarn my mind dem go say na winch so i kip my ish to myself no need... cause at the end men go do wetin sweet dem but karma know their address charter keke meet dem"

"Na in those days this kind talent fit blow you, nowadays without bar nobody wan know u"

"Chairmen wan kill me with advice for waff city.. You drop bar? Which one be why my video no de soundcity! '

To come Lagos no hard, transport fare easy.. Na to go back how u wan take face the disgrace!'

'If you really wan know how de road be for front, na people wey de come back you suppose confront! ''

"If your name no dae ur girl pillow, that mean say she crest my name for her Love Machine"

Omoh album dope, see wetin i dun de miss
I swell that guy is a dope musician I will respect till ages, what pains me is the guy is not that popular where some wackos are making airwaves. I love phyno and olamide but since they turned to singer their music don't move that much.
One thing about Erigga The Paper Boy is that he is so raw but out of that his rawness he will make you smile (laugh). Bros u sabi something.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Even though am not familiar with there kind of music, in your brand to the right people, If the people like the music then they are doing just fine.
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by meliziz12(m): 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Nigeria is this way because we pay so much attention to folks who add nothing meaningful to our lives.
Just imagine Hushpupi, what can we learn except senseless wasting ?
Up next we idolize thieves like Ibori, and give Asari Dokubo some space to crap.

The west be listening to Brian tracy, Tim Lahaye, Obama, Trump, and other folks who are either SEASONED IN THOUGHTS, or have built their business from scratch to enviable standards.

We need to start giving priorities to Tony Elumelu, Dangote, Innoson,
.well you said it all
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by Wisebisho: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Huspuppi is a confirm big boy, take it or leave it.. Phyno, Olamide and whatever: them no reach Hushpuppi.. Haters should go hug transformer.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by TellMeNothing: 8:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
mekleelex200:

I swell that guy is a dope musician I will respect till ages, what pains me is the guy is not that popular where some wackos are making airwaves. I love phyno and olamide but since they turned to singer their music don't move that much.
One thing about Erigga The Paper Boy is that he is so raw but out of that his rawness he will make you smile (laugh). Bros u sabi something.

My Chairman u dun talk am as e dae my heart......

According to him...

"The way i de wound this beats, who get first aid box.. I tex any rapper to test me for this is Lagos..the only thing the get pass me na airplay, abi for your street you no see as my fans plenty"
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
dfrost:

I don die with this your comment cheesy grin. Omó men. Kai!
grin
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by jojothaiv(m): 8:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Sleyanya1:
grin

What can we define as Good?

As long as their brand of music brings joy to the man on the street such that he can relate and identify with it, forget about his sorrows, dance to the beats and have hope for the next day, then it's Good music.

Other brands are out there to meet the demands of their peculiar audience.

So Hushpuppy should please Hush.

He mustn't reply to everything.
I stand with you on this one, especially those bold fonts of yours!
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by bellotaofeek: 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
They are brainless ..... so what do you expect ? Na to dey find person to yab Na ....
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by Phony200(m): 8:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
How many times does the poor boy have to say he doesn't have a Twitter account?
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by urahara(m): 8:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
freecocoa:
grin grin grin grin

This one go pain them well well.

Good evening ma, I kindly request that you should join the whatsapp group I just created for learning Hausa , It would be nice to have you impart knowledge , all hands are needed on deck .

Pls kindly drop ur no
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by ugonnachimezie54(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpuEvrnJcKk

DJ Khaled Kneels before his fans and thanks them for all their support since he started making music and he also thrilled the fans with some cool dance moves while he Performed Wild thoughts. LIKE, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE THIS video FOR MORE celebrity VIDEOS AND LIFESTYLE
Follow on IG: https:///Z1JeQx
Follow on Twitter: https:///Lcw19j
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by KingRexUb(m): 8:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
TellMeNothing:

According to him...

"The way i de wound this beats, who get first aid box.. I tex any rapper to test me for this is Lagos..the only thing the get pass me na airplay, abi for your street you no see as my fans plenty"

Also
''KONJI DAY HOLD D STREET NA HIM I BANG MY FLOWS
SINSE DAGRIN DIE NOBODY DON COME DIS CLOSE
CRITICS SAY I TO RAW...BUT I NO SEND DEM MEHN COS DIS DAYS EVEN ASHAWO DEY GT SERIOUS BOYFRIEND.....

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by Sleyanya1(m): 8:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
jojothaiv:

I stand with you on this one, especially those bold fonts of yours!

Thank you jare.

We all have the rhythm that's suits our soul nau.
Also different genres for different occasions.
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:38pm On Aug 19, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

B4 Hushpuppi reason u cheesy

Dude b noise maker ni just help me write em.name 4 dat paper I gave u cry
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by Opistorincos(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
goldedprince:

please if you dont know what to say, just shut up. who says the rich dont show off.
Dan Bilzerian, floyd may weather, donald trump, most arab billionaires etc etc, are they poor?
you peasants must always have something to say. if he behaves normal now, una go say with all him money and he no fit even buy gucci na aba and okirika he dey wear.
abobo abeg park well.

Your level of exposure is crystal clear
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Tonymegabush1:

Dude b noise maker ni just help me write em.name 4 dat paper I gave u cry
U just wait o lemme call his attention here u go hearam 2dai
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by Opistorincos(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
xxxtedyxxx:

hope you know the old fool. hush puppi, is richer than your generation....including, your forgotten ancestors.

Cos we're both on nairaland doesn't mean we both surf the internet with 10mb data bonus from network providers.
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by KennyMiles(m): 8:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hushpuppi no dey twitter

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
TellMeNothing:
Song is crab...
Rubbish..

Notable lines..

"Men go stab your back, ask you why u de bleed.. Their plan na to bury me but Erigga na seed... If i de yarn my mind dem go say na winch so i kip my ish to myself no need... cause at the end men go do wetin sweet dem but karma know their address charter keke meet dem"

"Na in those days this kind talent fit blow you, nowadays without bar nobody wan know u"

"If your picture no dae under ur girl pillow, that mean say she crest my name for her Love Machine"

Omoh album dope, see wetin i dun de miss
Comot ur leg 4wire
Chai Eribaba don talk am say d albulm go worry men pass gono! �
Erigga is coming through this year.
dopest lyricist
no one comes close his story telling and word play
best rapper ATM
Go download a trip to the south my people

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by KingRexUb(m): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
TellMeNothing:

I de tex u ma nigga..
Who de roast corn no suppose walka go far!
Ever since I blew . . . . . all my belts been Gucci and Luis Vuitton, I stay repping the streets till I kick bucket, with flows wey dirty pass native doctor pocket”

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
TellMeNothing:

According to him...

have you listened to his recent album
A trip to the south? go listen
and also watch his recent video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxNXSM2p_LM
Industry Nite
na money no first dey to push that talent but now he's got a record label and things are looking up

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
KingRexUb:
Ever since I blew . . . . . all my belts been Gucci and Luis Vuitton, I stay repping the streets till I kick bucket, with flows wey dirty pass native doctor pocket”
bros have you heard the new album a trip to the south?
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by classicfrank4u(m): 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
tongue blue, account blue, wat are we talking it can nva"be red" davido cousin,,,chai erriga nor go kill person cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by Dantee005(m): 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
ibkkk:
Why do they have to diss him nah?
We all have our lives to live.
He's living his life the way he chosed to.
Yes and i guess ure speaking English d way u 'chosed' to...
Re: Hushpuppi Blasts Phyno, Olamide & Timaya After Watching “telli Person” Video by ibkkk(f): 9:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dantee005:
Yes and i guess ure speaking English d way u 'chosed' to...
Sure.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Reacts To Being Married To Ned Nwoko / Laycon Celebrates Nigeria's 60th Independence Anniversary / Photos Of Fuji Star Obesere & His Hot Dancers In A Three-some On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.