Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Between University Of Nigeria Nsukka And University Of Uyo Phd - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Between University Of Nigeria Nsukka And University Of Uyo Phd (1104 Views)

Meet Victor Ayooluwa Babalola: University Of Uyo Best Graduating Student / FG Hands Over Seized Snakes, Spiders, Millipedes To University Of Uyo / University Of Nigeria, Nsukka Student Shot Dead (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between University Of Nigeria Nsukka And University Of Uyo Phd by otabuko(m): 2:24pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hello, house, I'm locked in a little dilemma. I'm seeking to know which of these schools is bribe free, fast in academic calendar. And of course quality of lecturers and education in general for a PhD. Regards.
Re: Between University Of Nigeria Nsukka And University Of Uyo Phd by gr8cany: 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
UNN
Re: Between University Of Nigeria Nsukka And University Of Uyo Phd by IukkyAitee(f): 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Uniuyo
Re: Between University Of Nigeria Nsukka And University Of Uyo Phd by 9jaCrib(m): 5:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
Uniuyo
Re: Between University Of Nigeria Nsukka And University Of Uyo Phd by otabuko(m): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
IukkyAitee:
Uniuyo
Please are you studying @ pg level?
Re: Between University Of Nigeria Nsukka And University Of Uyo Phd by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
It all depends on the department. So what's your department?
Re: Between University Of Nigeria Nsukka And University Of Uyo Phd by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 19, 2017
It depends on the department.
Re: Between University Of Nigeria Nsukka And University Of Uyo Phd by otabuko(m): 12:09pm On Aug 20, 2017
ejibaba:
It all depends on the department. So what's your department?
Educational Technology
Re: Between University Of Nigeria Nsukka And University Of Uyo Phd by ogawisdom(m): 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2017
Lol uniuyo na sch

Pls compare UNN with UI, ABU, OAU, Unilag etc
Re: Between University Of Nigeria Nsukka And University Of Uyo Phd by ambrosini593(m): 2:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Uniuyo. I am a masters student. department of vocational education, business education option
Re: Between University Of Nigeria Nsukka And University Of Uyo Phd by oldfoolnigger(m): 2:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
lol
Re: Between University Of Nigeria Nsukka And University Of Uyo Phd by otabuko(m): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2017
ogawisdom:
Lol uniuyo na sch

Pls compare UNN with UI, ABU, OAU, Unilag etc
Please dear. Don't insult any school, I'm only seeking advice and opinions. B. Ed. [Abia State University], M. Ed. [University of Ilorin]. Right now now. I do not want a far distance. Thank you.
Re: Between University Of Nigeria Nsukka And University Of Uyo Phd by otabuko(m): 8:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
ambrosini593:
Uniuyo. I am a masters student. department of vocational education, business education option
wow. Could I get a pm? Please
Re: Between University Of Nigeria Nsukka And University Of Uyo Phd by ambrosini593(m): 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2017
[quote author=otabuko post=59664747]wow. Could I get a pm? Please[/quote
send]

(1) (Reply)

Effect Of ASUU Strike On Students 2 (concluding Part) / Ogun State School Of Nursing Past Questions / MAPOLY, Best E-library Center In Ogun State – TETFUND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.