₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,297,832 members, 5,050,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2019 at 10:52 PM

Selling Facebook Accounts With 3k, 4k And 5k Friends - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Selling Facebook Accounts With 3k, 4k And 5k Friends (495 Views)

I Am Ready To Pay Blogger Or Website Owner 3k - 4k / Bring Your 4k And Collect This Uk Adsense / Facebook Account With 5K Friends For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Facebook Accounts With 3k, 4k And 5k Friends by Weezyclan(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2017
No affiliate link or page has ever been promoted on these
accounts ever.

These are virgin
accounts you will be first one to use them in your marketing effort.

They have been maintained by hand and we take most care to
make them look as real as possible.

After a point fb stops
to ask for verification so no need to phone verify them. These accounts have been created and maintained using private proxies only from start to end. To make sure they last
longer.

I believe fb looks for
ips so we are very careful with that.

Friends in these accounts are real people from nigeria mainly.. No fake profiles or interlinked profiles in these accounts. They are all real people who have added the account in profile as there
friend. 95% of the friends in each account are English speaking people from Naija.

whatsapp 08117918435 to buy them up or facebook me

1 Like

Re: Selling Facebook Accounts With 3k, 4k And 5k Friends by Tittusstar22(m): 2:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
i need it. pm sent
Re: Selling Facebook Accounts With 3k, 4k And 5k Friends by Essentials1(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
Tittusstar22:
i need it. pm sent
I have up to 50 account with 1000 friends each. I will give you at a very cheap price
Re: Selling Facebook Accounts With 3k, 4k And 5k Friends by UltimateEmmy: 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
I have 5k facebook account for sale
Re: Selling Facebook Accounts With 3k, 4k And 5k Friends by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2018
I Have More Than 10, 5,000 Facebook Maximum User's in my Fb Account, Contact me Via http://www.

(1) (Reply)

Experienced Webmasters Please See This / Webmasters: I Need Your Help. / Keep An Eye On My New Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.