Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:33 PM

Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins (2109 Views)

Buhari,Osinbajo & INEC Chairman Prof. Mahmoud's Son Having A Chat Today(Pic) / FG Behind Boko Haram – Sheikh Mahmoud / Lee Bollinger Was Rude To President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Of Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by pcmecom(m): 6:30pm On Feb 17, 2010
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by PapaBrowne(m): 8:45pm On Feb 17, 2010
Hmmmmmmm! See something oh! This is a straight out of a Bond movie brought to life!
The Mossad is something else. They hunt their enemies down, anywhere!
How did they know that the guy would check into that hotel? See how they changed their dressing immediately after the murder.
Also if you notice, they were careful not to touch anything with their hands. The guy that pushes the button for the lift has gloves on!
Those guys are something else!
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by pcmecom(m): 9:13pm On Feb 17, 2010
nobody knows who is responsible for the hit on the hamas leader in dubai, mossad is yet to confirm responsibility for the attack
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by ElRazur: 9:33pm On Feb 17, 2010
pcmecom:

nobody knows who is responsible for the hit on the hamas leader in dubai, mossad is yet to confirm responsibility for the attack

That is correct. Israel foreign ministry already said there is no proof that they are responsible. Having that, since it appears there are no conclusive proof they may get away with such statement [assuming they are responsible]

One thing I have noticed is how no one is talking about how the slain Hamas leader was travelling on a fake passport too. Also unconfirmed reports are suggesting he was in Dubai for an arms deal - i.e buy weapons.

Personally, my view is that if you make yourself an enemy of Israel or become an enemy of the state of Israel, then there are chances that you will get killed one way or the other. Mossad is one of the most brutal, well organised and deadliest spy agency in the world. They have the resources to mount operations like this and have a history of doing so. But as this case stand at the moment there is no single proof to link Israel with this [but some say it bears the hall marks]. For all we know, it could have been the Russian or anyone else who have problem with this Mahmoud guy in question.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by shotster50(m): 12:58am On Feb 18, 2010
This has got the fingerprints of Mossad written all over it. But what was that guy doing in Dubai anyway!!!!
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by MrCrackles(m): 1:00am On Feb 18, 2010
shotster50:

This has got the fingerprints of Mossad written all over it. But what was that guy doing in Dubai anyway!!!!
He was buying weapons for Hamas, apparently!!!
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by presido1: 2:04am On Feb 18, 2010
^What he is doing in Dubai matters not at this moment. The hit squad that carried out this hit succeeded in putting some 6 British passport holders in problem as they forged their passport to gain easy entry to Dubai. It has sparked a diplomatic row between Israel and some EU countries.

I know nothing will come out of it as they are all involved.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by EzeUche(m): 2:10am On Feb 18, 2010
Well they all got caught on tape. Not a good look though.

However, MOSSAD really knows how to combat these terrorist. This is something that I admire of the Israelis. Maybe we should invite the Israelis to help us deal with the Islamist threat in the north. I sure many southerners, especially the Igbos will love to help.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by shotster50(m): 2:45am On Feb 18, 2010
This was some kind of low budget assasination. They tried to make it look like it wasnt them.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by ElRazur: 8:13am On Feb 18, 2010
presido1:

^What he is doing in Dubai matters not at this moment. The hit squad that carried out this hit succeeded in putting some 6 British passport holders in problem as they forged their passport to gain easy entry to Dubai. It has sparked a diplomatic row between Israel and some EU countries.

I know nothing will come out of it as they are all involved.

Off course it matters. It was the reason he got killed in the first place. Did you think he was there for holiday or something?

As for a diplomatic row, there isn't one yet. All the UK government have done is asked the Ambassador of Israel to make comment - I.e if they are behind it or not and as it stand, their [Israeli] foreign ministry already said there is no proof it is them.

shotster50:

This was some kind of low budget assasination. They tried to make it look like it wasnt them.

You clearly know nothing about espionage, spy, assassinations and spy agencies in the world. How can it be low level, when it appears to have been meticulously planned? Dubai authorities are facing an almost dead end - even dubai authorities did not say it is the handiwork of mossad. How can it be low level when it appears about 11 people planed and executed a leader of Hamas? How can it be low level when everyone is talking about if from Abuja to Zimbabwe.

I will tell you what is low level though, the type of assassination carried out by so called "Hired killers" in Nigeria. Those are low level stuff that no one gives a monkey about on the international stage.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by ElRazur: 8:34am On Feb 18, 2010
Qs&As

Questions and answers: What do we know so far about the Dubai assassination?

Q. What exactly happened to Mahmoud al-Mabhouh?

A. When the Hamas militant arrived in Dubai, he may have believed he was there to meet an Iranian arms dealer. Six hours later, he was dead, assassinated after a sophisticated operation involving 18 people. The hit squad had arrived in Dubai the previous day. After tailing Mabhouh from the airport, CCTV footage shows two of the group entering a hotel lift with him; one then followed him to find out in which room he was staying. Shortly afterwards, another operative booked the room opposite for that night. When the target left his room, four men crossed the corridor to break in, while others stood guard in the lobby. Mabhouh returned at 8.24pm; police say he was asphyxiated soon after. His killers left the hotel about 20 minutes later.

Q. Who were the people behind the operation, and why were there so many?

A. One theory suggests that having lured Mabhouh to Dubai on the pretext of an arms sale, the hit squad had expected him to be accompanied by a security team, who would also need to be eliminated. The identities of the assassins remain a mystery. All the passports of the initial batch of 11 suspects have been declared fake. So far seven people living in Israel, including Britons, have said that their identities were stolen, adding fuel to theories that Mossad was behind the assassination. Yesterday the existence of seven more suspects emerged: of those, two are believed to be Palestinian and are in custody; the other five, one of them a woman, used EU passports.

Q. Why would Israel want Mabhouh dead?

A. The Palestinian had admitted to a role in the deaths of two Israeli soldiers in 1989 during the first Intifada, and still played a senior role in Hamas. There has been speculation that he was at the top of a "hit list" of militants believed to be dangerous to Israel. And while the Netanyahu government yesterday said there was no proof that Mossad was behind the assassination, it refused to refute the accusation, citing a "policy of ambiguity". Some commentators in Israel have called for the head of Mossad to resign. The counter-argument is that the Dubai operation appeared too ham-fisted to be the work of Mossad, and that it is instead the work of Israel's enemies seeking to discredit the Netanyahu government.

Q. If firm evidence emerges implicating Israel, what will the consequences be?

A. The potential for diplomatic fall-out is clear, with Gordon Brown demanding an inquiry yesterday into how British passports came to be used. There have been similar concerns voiced in Dublin and Paris. The Dubai authorities are inevitably furious at the idea of the country being used as a staging ground for assassinations. Even Vienna has been dragged in, with the hit squad using pre-paid Austrian mobile phone numbers. Israel is already feeling the international heat after the critical Goldstone report into its conduct during the Gaza war, and will not want its critics to have more ammunition.

Taken from: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/death-in-dubai-the-plot-thickens-1902987.html

It should be noted that these are not confirmed reports, but reports made on claims and possible known information I think.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by bibiking1(m): 10:10am On Feb 18, 2010
IMO this is a set-up! Israel is being framed.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by presido1: 11:20am On Feb 18, 2010
@Elrazur,

The diplomatic bruhaha is just a smoke screen. They are all involved if u get what i mean. Israeli envoy in UK is in meeting with the FM in london as i write. They know themselves and will wave everything good bye when the time comes.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by ElRazur: 11:25am On Feb 18, 2010
bibiking1:

IMO this is a set-up! Israel is being framed.

Well there have been reports that it may well be [Unconfirmed]. However, it should be noted that the Israeli press have said it was carried out by mossad - this proves nothing and it could well be newspaper selling antics.

Also there are other reports or claim that it is a "collusion" i.e it was something done with the knowledge of the USA, UK and Israel. Why? It was alleged that British passport use hologram image [this is true] and it is something very hard to forge. So according to the claim made, the passport would only have been made with the help of the British.

Credit card used by one of the alleged assassin was apparently issued in America etc.

In all honesty, the story is not about to go away and I am not sure if anyone will officially claim responsibility for the killing or anyone found to be involved.

Reports and claims taken from:   http://www.independent.co.uk/opinion/commentators/fisk/robert-fisk-britains-explanation-is-riddled-with-inconsistencies-its-time-to-come-clean-1902994.html
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by ElRazur: 11:32am On Feb 18, 2010
presido1:

@Elrazur,

The diplomatic bruhaha is just a smoke screen. They are all involved if u get what i mean. Israeli envoy in UK is in meeting with the FM in london as i write. They know themselves and will wave everything good bye when the time comes.

Oga, there is not even any kind of Bruhaha. May be just the media making a fuss about it. All what have been asked of the Israeli ambassador is just to clear things up. I.e if they are involve or not.

You are right though, the UK and US stand much to lose if they make any threat towards Israel - Assuming they did it. There is too much at stake to allow the death of someone perceived as terrorist by all the parties involved to be honest. The ambassador for Israel and other government minster are probably laughing over a bottle of champagne and smoking there cigars. lol.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by naijaswag1: 1:56pm On Feb 18, 2010
All hail MOSSAD.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by snowdrops(m): 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2010
naija_swag:

All hail MOSSAD.
They will eventually get away with it as the state of Isreal always does.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by pcmecom(m): 5:22pm On Feb 18, 2010
thats what I call fighting terrorism with counter-terrorism grin
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by naijaswag1: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2010
snowdrops:

They will eventually get away with it as the state of Isreal always does.

No be God people.they have already gotten away with it.Who be you to prosecute Israel,unless you want the wrath of God period.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by ElRazur: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2010
naija_swag:

No be God people.they have already gotten away with it.Who be you to prosecute Israel,unless you want the wrath of God period.

Are you serious? So I guess a Muslim suicide bomber is right to take out infidels as well, so as to get reward of virgins in heaven? undecided
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by Tsiya(m): 7:51pm On Feb 18, 2010
naija_swag:

This your statement is either stinks of inferiority complex. I know God, is suppose to be fair and not racist and hence why should you make such statement, unless

@ Topics,

The whole thing is a big conspiracy. Which I believe might have been even facilitated by Mossad or CIA with the help of FATAH (the other Palestinian faction) or Syria or Jordan. Most of these intelligence agencies share information and coorporates to eliminates percieved common threats.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by pcmecom(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2010
The whole thing is a big conspiracy. Which I believe might have been even facilitated by Mossad or CIA with the help of FATAH (the other Palestinian faction) or Syria or Jordan. Most of these intelligence agencies share information and coorporates to eliminates percieved common threats.

spot on smiley
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by Abrantie: 8:10pm On Feb 18, 2010
He was in Dubai to buy arms meant to kill Israelis.

He deserved it. Don't forget brothers and sisters, it was Arabs that participated heavily in the black African slave tradem. Fukk'em!
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by ElRazur: 8:13pm On Feb 18, 2010
Abrantie:

He was in Dubai to buy arms meant to kill Israelis.

Proof? undecided
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by Nobody: 8:15pm On Feb 18, 2010
ElRazur:

Proof? undecided

He was lured to Dubai by the same killers on the belief that he was going to meet an arms dealer.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by Abrantie: 8:17pm On Feb 18, 2010
What else could he have been doing there? Have you ever been to the West Bank? They are mad poor. There is absolutely no way he could have just been on vacation with wife and kids in expensive DUBAI.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by Nobody: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2010
Abrantie:

What else could he have been doing there? Have you ever been to the West Bank? They are mad poor. There is absolutely no way he could have just been on vacation with wife and kids in expensive DUBAI.

No they arent . . . they have a higher per-capita income than some smaller western nations. See Arafat's wife for reference.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by ElRazur: 8:23pm On Feb 18, 2010
davidylan:

He was lured to Dubai by the same killers on the belief that he was going to meet an arms dealer.

Again proof?

Look not to dwell into lengthy debate. All reports are not-confirmed in anyway, that are suspicions and allegations based report. The only that is we know as a fact is that a man is dead and fake passport was involved.

Abrantie:

Are you kidding me? The Hamas leader even have a personal body guard according to what was published in the news papers. The point is that you original had so much convictions and authority that one will think you have a conclusive proof. Yet when pushed a bit for proof, you have nothing. Let us not present unconfirmed report as facts. They are totally different things.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by Abrantie: 8:28pm On Feb 18, 2010
There are some aspects of Israelis I don't like, but I'd pick them to be on my team any day. Name any adverse historical action Israelis have taken against black Africa. I bet you can't find any.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by ElRazur: 8:35pm On Feb 18, 2010
I have a few speculative questions.

[b]So the British passport is hard to forge - We use Hologram instead of photos like some other nations - How did this go unnoticed by the Dubai authorities? If it is just one person, then I can understand, but as it stand 14 people in about a space of a week or so entered Dubai with fake passport. Is Dubai's airport security that lax? Or could it be they just turned a blind eye?

If this attack was carried out by Mossad, why will they [Israel] use the identities of Israelis? The last time they did something like this Canadian passport was used. Could it be someone or some group trying to make it look like Israel was responsible?

The Dubai authorities are yet to say anything officially, however the Police chief in Dubai already said he is "99% if not 100% certain that it was carried out by Mossad". This sound like giving up hope of finding the killers and laying the fault squarely at the feet of Mossad without a proof.

The western media have been careful in their reports of the incident - letting readers know that Israel is a suspect but nothing more. Yet on contrast, the papers in Middle east and Arab world are reporting that Israel DID do it. So what is going on?[/b]

PS
I am merely asking speculative question. I am not saying I know for sure.
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by ElRazur: 8:37pm On Feb 18, 2010
Abrantie:

There are some aspects of Israelis I don't like, but I'd pick them to be on my team any day. Name any adverse historical action Israelis have taken against black Africa. I bet you can't find any.

Well it depends on what side of the fence you stand. The Operation Entebbe carried out by Mossad/IDF in Ugandan around the 70s killed Ugandan soldiers who are Africans. No?

There goes your claim up in the air. grin
Re: Cctv Footage Of Mahmoud Al Mabhouhs Assassins by Abrantie: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2010
Come on! That's called colllateral damage or friendly fire. Ask the Americans in Desert Storm. They smoked each other like peace pipes and had to resort to "enquiries" to figure out how their best friends died. For sure it wasn't Saddam Husein's Revolutionary Guards that killed them, but instead Michael from Texas.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Permanent Post Biafra Trauma Blackmail By Kayode Ogundamisi / OAU Student Burn Down Awo Hall Over Musiwa Video of Independent Western Nigeria / Imminent Collapse Of Civil Rule In Nigeria By Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.