Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,381 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:30 PM

Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet (70385 Views)

Video Of Hanan Buhari On The Presidential Jet, Waving. Shared By Aisha Buhari / Buhari And Tinubu Pictured In Presidential Jet As They Leave For Abidjan / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Alighting From Presidential Jet. Nigerian Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by jumobi1(m): 5:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
They are obviously hiding something. Why is the video dark? Why isn't the camera person up close? Usually when the president exits the plane, we get a close and clear shot of him.... but not this time. Need I mention how unstable he looked despite using the railing to walk down?

I pray for his health. I pray his camp stops holding Nigeria hostage. He is going to spend the rest of his term focusing on his health not Nigeria. That is unfair to my beloved country and its citizens.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by eyescue(m): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
danieljoel759:
The president of the federal republic of Nigeria finally arrives Nigeria after 103 days of his medical vacation. He arrived at the Abuja int'l airport in the presidential jet, welcomed by the vice president yemi osinbajo.
See video of his arrival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eFjsYIjKD0

But wait a minute, why is the airport this dark?
Reminding me of a scenario during yaradua time..
And they way he (PMB) climbed down the stairs...
Well let's keep observing tilol Monday when I will drop my own comment.

Meanwhile any afonja that will quote me here shall receive red and blue thunder from buba as gift from UK
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by visionex: 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
[quote author=MrHistorian post=59631962]THE NIGHTMARE OF ALL WAILERS AND I-PIGS.

Welcome Back Sir.

List of things that need your urgent attention;

*ASUU Strike Action.
SEe AS THE HEAT OF OUR MUMU DON DO SMOKE AM COMMOT FRM HOLE (..learnt dat those folks in uk even held a mumu don do VIGIL for am)
PERSON WEY DEY AGAINST RESTRUCTURING. ABI U NO SABI PERSON WEY U DEY SUPPORT ni?
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Olurinade10(m): 5:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
For cool money.....pay for viewing advertisement
http://codmoney.club/930298055509/
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by drololaaof: 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
While I wish him well ,but the packing by the Aso cabal is disgraceful let's see him physically in Nigeria, some weeks ago some people told\show us he arrived Kaduna,now the video of a plane not AIR FORCE 1 was shown whom are we to belief?
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by coolebux(m): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2017
They should open up and tell us how many days visit Buhari came for
I know he only came to source funds to clear his bills and allowances for his cohorts.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by DISkills: 5:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
See Photos From strippers club Seen in Sapele in Delta state – Facebook User

http://blog.diskills.com/2017/08/see-photos-from-strippers-club-seen-in.html
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by visionex: 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
Daddybright1986:
�Dear God, You Took away my favorite �Singer� (Michael Jackson) Also took away my favorite Rapper (Tupac) ��You took away my favorite Wrestler �(Owen Heart) Took away My favorite Boxer (Muhammad Ali) �God, Am writing this to let you know that President #buhari is my Favorite President. ✌Hope To Hear From You Soon....�����

LOL
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
why this herotic trumpetic red Carpet welcome as if he strangled lion with barehand the dullard should bow his head in shame joor , he just go waste tax payer money in London treating undisclosed ailments and he still have the gut to walk on red carpet .. mark my word buhari will only stay in Abuja for 2weeks and go back to his jamboree medical vacation... he should tell the zombies that his second stint as president is for Nigeria to help him take care care of his medical bills, Buhari is a coward
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by akfeas(m): 5:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
OWOABASIUDY:

Which kind video is that, y is he coming after night vigil protest in London.

Y is video showing as if it taking mid night

Still don't blv it. Why is the backgrond showing night? Are we sharing a different time zone here in Nigeria. Smh
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by undefeateds: 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
recession is back,increase in dollar again,
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by akfeas(m): 5:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
Why I'm I still seeing an environment that says it's night? Can't somebody spot this fraud

See video of his arrival

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eFjsYIjKD0[/quote]
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by NabeelAbu: 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
I'm so so hay !!!sai baaba!!!
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by manci(m): 6:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Coming back after Mandi kanu promised us that his God will not allow him to back undecided
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Okuda(m): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
stmezico:
He is medically fit, with what I'm seeing

what are you seeing?
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Rekeb: 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
God bless Buhari. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by oluwaahmed: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Jabioro:
What kind video clip is one is it shot in the night... abi what I mine seen.. I beg !

I Dnt even undastand, did he land in d night? Or d camera used is faulty? I dint see any1 dat looks like buhari. Pls who has a cleare pics as nepa no gree us watch am 4 channels
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by deji17: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Oju ti ti won o, thank you baba o.
The enemies of state has been put to shame.
Thank you lord.
Sai Buhari, sai baba.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Iamoilprince:
I hope our dollar won't go up again
my point
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by ioreth69(f): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
ogazi007:
That was not him coming down.That was a different person!
idiot
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by sexy74(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
danieljoel759:
The president of the federal republic of Nigeria finally arrives Nigeria after 103 days of his medical vacation. He arrived at the Abuja int'l airport in the presidential jet, welcomed by the vice president yemi osinbajo.
See video of his arrival

Did he return in the night or is it that the picture does not recognise day time?
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Mike1406: 6:12pm On Aug 19, 2017
Let the doubting Thomases get drawn
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by chidextec: 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
Did he arrive @ night? Why is the background dark? Just worried thoj grin
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by sexy74(m): 6:13pm On Aug 19, 2017
oluwaahmed:

I Dnt even undastand, did he land in d night? Or d camera used is faulty? I dint see any1 dat looks like buhari. Pls who has a cleare pics as nepa no gree us watch am 4 channels
My brother na the same question I ask ohh, because as am typing now the sky is still bright in Abj
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by lexy2014: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
BrainnewsNg:
Buhari Has Landed at the Presidential Wing of Nnamdi Azikiwe Int'l Airport Abuja At exactly 4:35pm
when I just getting ready to go 4 my own London visit.this isn't good at all
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Mike1406: 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
PMB should think of palliative measures that will alleviate Nigerians suffering
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Sallam01(m): 6:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome back my amiable President, may God protect you.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by Hakeem3(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
edlion57:
Der hv succeed in package this man bck ...hope der will not package him bck to London after weeks...can't he resign and take good care of his old age
oga abeg can u shut dat packaged smelling tin u call mouth
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by nnowu(f): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2017
Bab names of noise makers are
Nnamdi kanu
Bobrisky
Hush puppi
Please do the needful
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by 2badForReal: 6:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
He is visiting Nigeria, don't forget he has nationalise in UK because PDP did not establish a world class hospital in Nigeria and UK has.
Slavery continue in refine way.
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by maisauki: 6:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
WHEN D CAT COMES, ALL RATS MUST TAKE TO THEIR HEELS
Re: Video Of President Buhari Coming Down From The Presidential Jet by erico2k2(m): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
danieljoel759:
See video of his arrival

Thunder fire who e er posted this picture
Day don dark like dis ? ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Invites Peter Obi For Commissioning Of Flyover In Rivers State (Photo) / The Pedestrian Bridge Atiku Built For ABU Students (Photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode & Orubebe Visit Goodluck Jonathan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.