Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,121 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

(photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help (12431 Views)

My Xiaomi Redmi 7 Was Damaged And I'm Now In Need Of A Phone. Please Help!!! / GTA 5 Highly Compressed (82MB) Apk + Data Download / I Want To Buy A New Phone,please Help Me With Your Suggestions. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2017
Gta San Andres doesn't play on my phone. It keeps crashing.. Please help

Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Iamalpha: 5:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
What option did u click when u got to that screen?
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
Is there enough space on your phone
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 8:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Iamalpha:
What option did u click when u got to that screen?
I clicked on offline mode
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 8:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Is there enough space on your phone
yes, my phone has plenty free space
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lekjons(m): 10:53pm On Aug 19, 2017
Reset app data..

If you don't want to lose your progress go to android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa/files and copy everything inside to a separate folder before you reset it

*modified!*
GTA SA is fun with mods

More mods grin

First person driving
Super cars
Flying CJ grin

1 Share

Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
lovediehatelive:
yes, my phone has plenty free space
it suppose to play by then anyway re install the apk before doing so move the game file out of the obb folder so that it will not be removed when you are re-installing it
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2017
lekjons:
Reset app data..

If you don't want to lose your progress go to android/data/com.rockstargames.gtasa/files and copy everything inside to a separate folder before you reset it
i have done so, but still same problem
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 11:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Iamtosignno:
it suppose to play by then anyway re install the apk before doing so move the game file out of the obb folder so that it will not be removed when you are re-installing it
still won't work sir
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Ay92(m): 12:18am On Aug 20, 2017
I'm having a related issue too. I mistakenly deleted the apk I was using with main.8.com.rockstargames.gtasa, since then all the other apks I downloaded are not working
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 8:56am On Aug 20, 2017
Ay92:
I'm having a related issue too. I mistakenly deleted the apk I was using with main.8.com.rockstargames.gtasa, since then all the other apks I downloaded are not working
please which phone do you Use?

Also, where did you get the game from
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lekjons(m): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2017
lovediehatelive:
i have done so, but still same problem
what's your phone's android version?

Did you download it or receive it from someone?

*modified!*

More mods..

Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by leonard002(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2017
Yeah. The game doesn't play on Marshmallow
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 11:16am On Aug 20, 2017
lekjons:
what's your phone's android version?

Did you download it or receive it from someone?

gionee p8w,
Android 6.0

I received it from a tecno phone.

We first copied it to a PC, then from the PC to my phone..

Thanks
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 11:18am On Aug 20, 2017
leonard002:
Yeah. The game doesn't play on Marshmallow

Too bad.. My phone is running marshmallow, and amigo 3.5..

What do I do
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Ay92(m): 11:35am On Aug 20, 2017
lovediehatelive:
please which phone do you Use?

Also, where did you get the game from
Tecno l9+, I've had the game for years, since the days of tecno m3
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
lovediehatelive:

Too bad.. My phone is running marshmallow, and amigo 3.5..

What do I do
Go and install gangstar Vegas,and forget GTA,I had this problem so I couldn't complete the missions
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lekjons(m): 2:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
lovediehatelive:

gionee p8w,
Android 6.0

I received it from a tecno phone.

We first copied it to a PC, then from the PC to my phone..

Thanks

How did you install it, i mean where you placed the obb file?
Because, from android 6.0 and above, you should place it inside your internal storage i.e "Android/obb/com.rockstargames.gtasa/*here*

Another reason you may be because the game is an old version,goto settins-apps-gta sa and check the version of the game, the latest one is version 1.0.8, i think that's the only version with Android 6.0 support..

I used to have a version 1.0.3 on my Tecno phone running android 4.2

And that version didn't work on my other phone running 5.1 until I downloaded another version..

There are versions 1.0.3, 1.0.5, 1.0.6 and (1.0.8 which has android 6.0 and above support)

But if it's version 1.0.8 already, then something probably isn't done correctly..

*modified*
Also while checking app version, check the total size of the app, if it isn't anything like the screen shot below(i mean if the total size of the app isn't upto over 2gb, as you can see mine is 2.88gb), then the obb file isn't placed correctly..

Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 3:14pm On Aug 20, 2017
lekjons:
How did you install it, i mean where you placed the obb file?
Because, from android 6.0 and above, you should place it inside your internal storage i.e "Android/obb/com.rockstargames.gtasa/*here*

Another reason you may be because the game is an old version,goto settins-apps-gta sa and check the version of the game, the latest one is version 1.0.8, i think that's the only version with Android 6.0 support..

I used to have a version 1.0.3 on my Tecno phone running android 4.2

And that version didn't work on my other phone running 5.1 until I downloaded another version..

There are versions 1.0.3, 1.0.5, 1.0.6 and (1.0.8 which has android 6.0 and above support)

But if it's version 1.0.8 already, then something probably isn't done correctly..

*modified*
Also while checking app version, check the total size of the app, if it isn't anything like the screen shot below(i mean if the total size of the app isn't upto over 2gb, as you can see mine is 2.88gb), then the obb file isn't placed correctly..
thank you for your support.

The obb file is placed as you described,..

Version is 1.0.2, i will get the 1.0.8

See screenshots

Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 3:25pm On Aug 20, 2017
TechEnthusiast:

Go and install gangstar Vegas,and forget GTA,I had this problem so I couldn't complete the missions
tell me more about this game... Is it as addictive as San Andres?
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ay92:

Tecno l9+, I've had the game for years, since the days of tecno m3
which Android version
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 20, 2017
lovediehatelive:
tell me more about this game... Is it as addictive as San Andres?
Its really interesting, but more fictional,and a totally different storyline.
Also it has good graphics and modern weapons and cars
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Ay92(m): 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
lovediehatelive:
which Android version
7.0, nougat
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lekjons(m): 7:47pm On Aug 20, 2017
lovediehatelive:
thank you for your support.

The obb file is placed as you described,..

Version is 1.0.2, i will get the 1.0.8

See screenshots

you're welcome.

i never new there is a version 1.0.2, its too old, get the latest version(it has bug fixes, faster load time and higher android versikns support

Goodluck!
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 10:31pm On Aug 20, 2017
lekjons:
you're welcome.

i never new there is a version 1.0.2, its too old, get the latest version(it has bug fixes, faster load time and higher android versikns support

Goodluck!
thanks!

I have tried the latest version, 1.0.8, but it is asking me to download data. (I installed it normally) ..

I will take a bold step to download a fresh gta San Andreas..

Which link do you recommend
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lovediehatelive(m): 10:32pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ay92:

7.0, nougat
wow... I will download a fresh game
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by srrr: 3:01am On Aug 21, 2017
Ay92:

7.0, nougat
San Andreas doesn't work on nougat. I upgraded from 6.0 to 7.0 and I found out that the game crashes anytime I open it
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lexrichy(m): 7:27am On Aug 21, 2017
its working on tecno camon cx which is android nougat
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Ay92(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2017
srrr:

San Andreas doesn't work on nougat. I upgraded from 6.0 to 7.0 and I found out that the game crashes anytime I open it
it actually worked before I formatted the phone, the only issue is that I didn't backup the apk and I don't remember where I downloaded it from in the first place
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Ay92(m): 7:44am On Aug 21, 2017
lexrichy:
its working on tecno camon cx which is android nougat
please can you upload the working apk for me? please, please, please
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by lekjons(m): 12:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
lovediehatelive:
thanks!

I have tried the latest version, 1.0.8, but it is asking me to download data. (I installed it normally) ..

I will take a bold step to download a fresh gta San Andreas..

Which link do you recommend
just open your uc browser(or any browser you use to download) goto Google and type "download gta sa revdl" and open the first website on the list
Re: (photo) Gta San Andres Doesn't Play On My Phone. Please Help by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
lovediehatelive:
still won't work sir
Move the game to your SD card i think it should work like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Care For Your Smartphone Battery / OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market / Awoof: Get More Than 3 Million Airtime From Airtel To Call Any Network In 9ja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.