Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa (5421 Views)

Fayemi's Failed Mission To Villa With Giadom / Pro-Giadom Forces Take Emergency NEC Meeting To Villa / Buhari Invites APC Senators To Villa Over Onnoghen’s Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by DonBobes(m): 5:57pm On Aug 19, 2017
The man leading the country I swore allegiance to die for is back.

Thank God.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by DonBobes(m): 5:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
More......

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by divinehand2003(m): 6:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
All these na film trick joor. Give him another 3-6 months from now and we will hear he has another health challenge and then he will run to his doctors for 200 days.

We are watching.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by stGabrielo(m): 6:03pm On Aug 19, 2017
he's going back in a month time, bet me
Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by medolab90(m): 6:04pm On Aug 19, 2017
Welcome home
Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by stephleena(f): 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
nonsense,no FEC meetings nothing at all,till the bag of bones returns back to u.k,if this old man could put his unquenchable thirst for power,first before his health, then bear it in mind,that he his worse compared to book haram suicide bombers...miserable fading,ageing play boy model...

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by hammerT: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dey have chased him out of Abuja house. cool

Our mumudondo protest was really effective.

20gbosa to Charly Boy and Crew.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by xtianh(m): 6:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
divinehand2003:
All these na film trick joor. Give him another 3-6 months from now and we will hear he has another health challenge and then he will run to his doctors for 200 days.

We are watching.

If u can gladly wish a fellow human being sickness, u don't know whom will wish u same some day. Life turns around.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by DonBobes(m): 6:10pm On Aug 19, 2017
More......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by divinehand2003(m): 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
xtianh:

If u can gladly wish a fellow human being sickness, u don't know whom will wish u same some day. Life turns around.

The job of President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is not for sick old men. It demands fitness, vigor and energy. PMB is frail and shaky. Better to resign all go back home to Daura.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by Almaiga: 6:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
This picture speaks volume of love Nigerians have for Buhari. All Igbos and Biafrans should take note. Haters, go and die cool
Baba oyoyo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by nerodenero: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2017
When I see people support and die for polithiefcians, I ask myself this question, are we all living in the same country? I don't really get it at all.

I will begin to support politicians when government becomes unattractive with almost nothing to loot and the masses begin to enjoy real value and gains of democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by Akolawole(m): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2017
stephleena:
nonsense,no FEC meetings nothing at all,till the bag[b][/b] of bones returns back to u.k,if this old man could put his unquenchable thirst for power,first before his health, then bear it in mind,that he his worse compared to book haram suicide bombers...miserable fading,ageing play boy model...

As bony as he is, he is our own presido

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 19, 2017
DonBobes:

Thank God.

shun sir!
CIC done land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by DonBobes(m): 7:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Parade for my president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by sarrki(m): 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2017
Baba is loved

Enemies failed to realize this fact

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by DonBobes(m): 7:23pm On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
Baba is loved

Love him like say i go dash

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by doctimonyeka(m): 7:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Not sure of His state of health though..

God bless Nigeria..
Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by izombie(m): 7:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
No wonder he doesn't want to resign. I counted more than 20 cars in that convoy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by Ilekokonit: 7:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
sarrki:
Baba is loved

Baba is loved simply because of his integrity and uprightness which are qualities that are rare amongst Nigerian leaders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
divinehand2003:

We are watching.
3-4 weeks not months.
The man doesn't look well. Yes old and should rest. Yes mates are home resting and queueing up for pension.
Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by mrvitalis(m): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
divinehand2003:

The job of President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is not for sick old men. It demands fitness, vigor and energy. PMB is frail and shaky. Better to resign all go back home to Daura.

Are you a Doctor ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by franklingud(m): 9:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Who buhari Don help?
Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by DonBobes(m): 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
PMB & VP waving at the crowd

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by SalamRushdie: 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
This news can only be interesting to bigots

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by Alariwo2: 10:36pm On Aug 19, 2017
Shebi they said he can no longer talk grin

Ipob and their wahala
Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by ItsTutsi(m): 12:06am On Aug 20, 2017
Get the bleep outta here,attention seeking LovePeddler,your on every thread trying so hard to advertise urself,thats how ur mother brought u up,its within ur lineage u cant escape it,sleeping with every tom,dick and harry for a living,thats how ur women from the other side are topping the chart all over europe in prostitution,i know ur fustrated with life but take ur petty ass to the ritualist den,no one is running a charity or fund riser here,with ur painted face like a clown in a circus act..buhari is the least of ur misery,if only ur drug addict,knuckehead,fraudulent father had achieved half of what this man had accomplished,u wouldnt have been this bitter bout life..dont get carried away by ur dp likes,thats not what westerners meant by a"slayqueen",u cant be a slayqueen by day and a LovePeddler by night,we perfectly know ur type
stephleena:
nonsense,no FEC meetings nothing at all,till the bag of bones returns back to u.k,if this old man could put his unquenchable thirst for power,first before his health, then bear it in mind,that he his worse compared to book haram suicide bombers...miserable fading,ageing play boy model...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by SalamRushdie: 12:15am On Aug 20, 2017
DonBobes:

Thank God.

Are you stationed with guards brig or in the NE

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by DeKen: 2:31am On Aug 20, 2017
Happy for him, but if necessary again Aso Villa Clinic that had billions voted for should be used.
Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by dadebayo1(m): 3:59am On Aug 20, 2017
DonBobes:

Thank God.

Weldone sir...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by Airoflaw(m): 5:24pm On Nov 24, 2018
is it true you have die now
Re: Pictures Of My President's Convoy Back To Villa by FarahAideed: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2018
DonBobes:

Thank God.

It's sad that you had to die for such a useless commander in chief ...May God give your young family fortitude it shall be well ... I remember when Buhari won and we were both happy thinking better days had come for both civilians and troopers but we were so so wrong... Your passing on pain me ooooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orji Kalu's First Day In Prison - How The Seeds Were Sown In Our Days At Governm / Akwa Ibom emerge Highest GDP while Bayelsa best Per Capital In South East Nig / Is Nigeria Really Rich? Nigeria's Budget Compared With Some Other Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.