Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Pdp Ticket Zoned To The North: Am I The Only One That Thinks It Is Ridicolous: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp Ticket Zoned To The North: Am I The Only One That Thinks It Is Ridicolous: (1223 Views)

APC Presidential Candidate Zoned To South East. / 2011: Sarah Jibril Declares For Presidency …says It Should Be Zoned To Women ! / Presidency Never Zoned To North – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Ticket Zoned To The North: Am I The Only One That Thinks It Is Ridicolous: by shango(m): 3:27am On Feb 12, 2007
I mean lets see, how many Northern leaders have we had before Obasanjo. If there was real zoning the East or Delta region would be next. B4 Obasanjo we had Abacha, b4 Abacha we had Babangida. If zoning is to hold any water we should not have any Northern candidates for the next 5 elections Its funny how corrupt politics is washed to sound pleasant. They got rid of DOnald Duke because the North cannot wait to seize power after a meager 7 years and they call it "zoning". Sometimes the ridicolousness of our political system in Naija just blows my mind like Nirvana.
Re: Pdp Ticket Zoned To The North: Am I The Only One That Thinks It Is Ridicolous: by Mamajama(m): 4:01am On Feb 12, 2007
I think they are excluding all the military regime grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Do Fg Have Any Sufficient Ground To Bar Atiku? / Obasanjo Has Failed Nigeria! / Is Obasanjo Nigeria's Best President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.