Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. (60950 Views)

How Do You Break Up With A Girl Without Breaking Her Heart? My Story / Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / 35-Year-Old Man Tries To Woo 23-Year-Old Lady On Facebook. Then This Happened. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by refreshrate: 3:56am On Oct 13, 2017
AkupeMBANO:

the post is irresponsible. OP is a huge wussy and a gigantic sissy

As in serious alayi ni nkan se somebody
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by Nobody: 5:42am On Oct 13, 2017
Who get time for all these... lubbish, ABEG SHIFT!

1 Like

Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by Revolva(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2017
Naija gal go look u as heavy clown
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by zeepapa(m): 9:09am On Oct 13, 2017
go play with sand bros...

Abeg na money we need no be woman

1 Like

Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by rookiy(m): 9:10am On Oct 13, 2017
rubbish ..with money even if u are dry to her u are funny ..with money if u smell like spoilt beans ..to her u smell nice..with money if ur dressing ..is bad to her have swags ..than ice Prince ..No money no love
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by wonder233: 9:51am On Oct 13, 2017
cuteguy123:
So hey guys here are some ways to woo a girl without using money, money is not everything but everything needs money.
This works best on girls who are single or want a new relationship, of course I wouldn't go with these on a slay queen. They have no brains so lol.

Don't get me wrong. I said without money. This is not in anyway encouraging broke guys o cause money is still needed in the relationship. You guys must go out. You must transport if you have a car you must buy fuel etc. Money needed for all those things.

So here are some ways. If you are cute. This will make you outstanding.

1. Be funny and romantic.

If you want to woo a girl and you are a funny guy, you have an advantage, you can mix this wittiness of yours with romance, be romantic and at the same time be funny, don't just be funny. Be funny and slowly keep a great conversation with her while making your intentions know to her slowly, slowly do this, it will be preferable to do this via chat or in person anyone you feel comfortable with.

Like for example of me being funny.

Girl :she uploaded a very cute dp and I was like

me: babe, this your dp is too cute o, you want to give them boys sleepless night ba, you just they hit anyhow o, even fire self they quench, your own na endless hotness"

She found it funny and she laughed and then I added the romantic funny line

"our babies are going to be very cute, I mean look at how cute their mother is, and of course the daddy which is me is also cute so our combination will be beautiful" and she was like

Girl: oh dear you are very funny.

So you see.

It has even gotten to the point that she enjoys me so much that even if we are suppose to take a bus home she will be like "baby no need lets stroll so we can see things to laugh and gist about and hold hands, it's romantic"

I give her a great conversation that I leave her yearning for more. I am more than best friend and parents combined because I have given her the kind of excitement. Listening ears that she hasn't experienced before.

2. If you have a great voice, sing to her.

Girls love guys who have great voice and can sing, so if you can sing her a romantic short song most of the time. She will definitely fall in love with you. While slowly making your intentions known to her.

3. Be neat and keep a great fashion sense.

Dress responsibly with some mature swag. Not some childish bull shit, if you wanna sag. Sag moderately. It's still cute. Just be yourself. Dress cool. If you keep your hair. Make sure it's well shaved.

Wear good Cologne with beautiful smell.
Brush your teeths.

Just smell good whenever you are around here.

4. Look fit and be cute

I do 30 press up every morning and 30 frog jumps so my up and down body looks fit and it's attractive, drink water and eat moderately so you don't become fat and look unkempt.
Take care of your skin, look fresh and kept. Very important.

5. Take her out to nice places.
Take to cool restaurants, shouldn't be too cheap. Tell her you took her here not because you have the money for it but because you just wanted to make her feel special and that you both are not complete without each other. She will appreciate it. You don't have to take her to expensive places all the time.

You could take her to the cinemas to watch a cool movie. But pop corn. Play with her gently while watching the movie. Kiss her. Hold her hand and enjoy yourselves together.

In summary.

Have a great personality.

Don't be too nice but be nice.

If she asks you for something and you have do for her. If you don't have tell her straight.

If you need help. Ask her too.

Know your worth and let your actions tell her that and you also value yourself. Let your word be your word. Don't act weak. Don't boss her around. Respect her decisions.

Be yourself. Don't act like dangote pikin, humble yourself. She will fall in love with you.

You can get Charles nneji bang rule. Grab a few points from it like I did.

Don't be asshole and start playing around.

The book helped me and I am in a very healthy relationship.

We are like siblings, we look out for each other. She can't stay a day without me. All I did was apply the aforementioned.she is always the one saying baby I love you. She is virtually now obsessed with me. She can't get enough and she wants more.
Keep the excitement in your relationship.

That's all folks.
. Have a great evening.
All these count for nada...if you don't have money, you will only be ridiculing yourself with Nigerian girls.
Even if you have money, they will still do you dirt, let alone you don't have money.
abeg, leave matter for mathias
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by Priwillo: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
I noticed that most of these slay queens are HUNGRY GIRLS
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by DaCharis2016: 6:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Where is Charles Nneji? I was getting whatsapp messages from him, but stopped suddenly.
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by RealMillennial(m): 8:44pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ok guys, I appreciate Mr OP. This is more of guys helping guys get their acts right, so I'd like us to be clear n tie up loose ends.
Something bothered me through the whole post and comments: "Slay Queens!"
Evryone seems to raise a red flag against this dangerous species, yet there's no clear definition of who can or cannot be labelled a slay queen.
If u ask me, I find it hard picking the groundnut from the chaff these dayz o. Especially in dis part of d country (am a Calabar guy).
So bottomline, lets tell ourselves really who's a slay queen?
I can learn from ur experience.
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by Johnsilva(m): 9:24pm On Oct 14, 2017
cuteguy123:
So hey guys here are some ways to woo a girl without using money, money is not everything but everything needs money.
This works best on girls who are single or want a new relationship, of course I wouldn't go with these on a slay queen. They have no brains so lol.

Don't get me wrong. I said without money. This is not in anyway encouraging broke guys o cause money is still needed in the relationship. You guys must go out. You must transport if you have a car you must buy fuel etc. Money needed for all those things.

So here are some ways. If you are cute. This will make you outstanding.

1. Be funny and romantic.

If you want to woo a girl and you are a funny guy, you have an advantage, you can mix this wittiness of yours with romance, be romantic and at the same time be funny, don't just be funny. Be funny and slowly keep a great conversation with her while making your intentions know to her slowly, slowly do this, it will be preferable to do this via chat or in person anyone you feel comfortable with.

Like for example of me being funny.

Girl :she uploaded a very cute dp and I was like

me: babe, this your dp is too cute o, you want to give them boys sleepless night ba, you just they hit anyhow o, even fire self they quench, your own na endless hotness"

She found it funny and she laughed and then I added the romantic funny line

"our babies are going to be very cute, I mean look at how cute their mother is, and of course the daddy which is me is also cute so our combination will be beautiful" and she was like

Girl: oh dear you are very funny.

So you see.

It has even gotten to the point that she enjoys me so much that even if we are suppose to take a bus home she will be like "baby no need lets stroll so we can see things to laugh and gist about and hold hands, it's romantic"

I give her a great conversation that I leave her yearning for more. I am more than best friend and parents combined because I have given her the kind of excitement. Listening ears that she hasn't experienced before.

2. If you have a great voice, sing to her.

Girls love guys who have great voice and can sing, so if you can sing her a romantic short song most of the time. She will definitely fall in love with you. While slowly making your intentions known to her.

3. Be neat and keep a great fashion sense.

Dress responsibly with some mature swag. Not some childish bull shit, if you wanna sag. Sag moderately. It's still cute. Just be yourself. Dress cool. If you keep your hair. Make sure it's well shaved.

Wear good Cologne with beautiful smell.
Brush your teeths.

Just smell good whenever you are around here.

4. Look fit and be cute

I do 30 press up every morning and 30 frog jumps so my up and down body looks fit and it's attractive, drink water and eat moderately so you don't become fat and look unkempt.
Take care of your skin, look fresh and kept. Very important.

5. Take her out to nice places.
Take to cool restaurants, shouldn't be too cheap. Tell her you took her here not because you have the money for it but because you just wanted to make her feel special and that you both are not complete without each other. She will appreciate it. You don't have to take her to expensive places all the time.

You could take her to the cinemas to watch a cool movie. But pop corn. Play with her gently while watching the movie. Kiss her. Hold her hand and enjoy yourselves together.

In summary.

Have a great personality.

Don't be too nice but be nice.

If she asks you for something and you have do for her. If you don't have tell her straight.

If you need help. Ask her too.

Know your worth and let your actions tell her that and you also value yourself. Let your word be your word. Don't act weak. Don't boss her around. Respect her decisions.

Be yourself. Don't act like dangote pikin, humble yourself. She will fall in love with you.

You can get Charles nneji bang rule. Grab a few points from it like I did.

Don't be asshole and start playing around.

The book helped me and I am in a very healthy relationship.

We are like siblings, we look out for each other. She can't stay a day without me. All I did was apply the aforementioned.she is always the one saying baby I love you. She is virtually now obsessed with me. She can't get enough and she wants more.
Keep the excitement in your relationship.

That's all folks.
. Have a great evening.
Nice write up. please email me a copy of charles nneji bang rule. My email is silvaworld@yahoo.com
Thank you.
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by msaad(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2017
This is cool
Re: Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. by missyb08(f): 10:38pm On Oct 14, 2017
I hope it works out tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / "Marriage Is Not An Achievement To Some Of Us" - Club UNO CEO Rants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.