Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? (8375 Views)

Any Hope For Me At 25? Even Pimple I No Get, Talkless Of Beards...(with Photos) / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) / Beards Lovers Come In(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? by Honesty007(m): 2:46pm On Aug 24, 2017
its a lie,we are in the modern age.Jesus did not grow his own beards with any other means.it grew by itself. what am talking here is that y is do young people want to grow beards and overgrow it into a style,a shape and get another identification looking like an arab radical terrorist.why?
majority are growing it to join cults and for membership of something.
Re: Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? by stonekc(m): 3:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Honesty007:

look at your question! can u c that u dont even value the truth ie God has made you as he wants u to be.why then r u trying to enhance urself into an imagination of who u want to be?
shut d fukup nd don't mention me again...swine
Re: Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? by stonekc(m): 3:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
Mimzyy:

Let me ask Djeezy.
cc; Djeezy, he needs help on how to grow his beards grin
still waiting for ur response
Re: Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
Honesty007:
I am beggining to wonder why i am seeing a vast increase in beards on our young men and adults and socialites,celebrities or muscians.
i am thinking wether being a Goatherd is now a way of love and respect for girls and women to an extent if you dont have beards like a hegoat or a foul smelling ram,no or hardly would a woman love or look at you.
it is arrant nonsense and a mental deficiency of maturity to immaturity.
After so much evaluation of the whole matter i came to a conclusion.
1)Gays keep beards to entice other gays
2)it is people in Arabic cults and jihadists that also recommend it as a sign of religious identification to the newly recruits who have joined their cause.
3)our youths are too quick to imitate things or cultures without understanding the consequences
4)rubbing of cocaine and maurijuana on the skin can grow hairs rapidly so most of these bearded people are smokers and drug addicts secretly or openly
5)it is a trap to entice foolish gals and women for sex.
6)it is a sign of thuggery
My 'conclusion' about you:
You're someone that can't grow a beard but want to. It makes you feel insecure and less manly. So you bring your anger and hate to write rubbish on Nairaland.
Don't try to tell people how to live their lives. If you don't like beards keep it to yourself and shut the f*CK up!
Re: Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? by Mimzyy(f): 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
stonekc:

still waiting for ur response

Don't hold your breathe!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Team Ugly and beardless cool iyalaya anybody
Re: Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:59pm On Aug 25, 2017
Mimzyy:
Cos we love em fully bearded cool

Op, your post reeks of so much envy tongue. Just in case you have been trying to grow your beards and it is still as scanty as the veejay of a teen just attaining puberty, try methylated spirit mixed with weed, I learnt it works grin or better still, ask Tsom tongue okbye cheesy

Belated response but yes! Team Heavily-bearded Gang is the new cool. Just how the ladies love it. Clean , thick laser-sharp lines and silky soft. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Honesty007:
I am beggining to wonder why i am seeing a vast increase in beards on our young men and adults and socialites,celebrities or muscians.
i am thinking wether being a Goatherd is now a way of love and respect for girls and women to an extent if you dont have beards like a hegoat or a foul smelling ram,no or hardly would a woman love or look at you.
2)it is people in Arabic cults and jihadists that also recommend it as a sign of religious identification to the newly recruits who have joined their cause.
3)our youths are too quick to imitate things or cultures without understanding the consequences
4)rubbing of cocaine and maurijuana on the skin can grow hairs rapidly so most of these bearded people are smokers and drug addicts secretly or openly

Beardless guys always whining.
Re: Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? by SalomonKane: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Belated response but yes! Team Heavily-bearded Gang is the new cool. Just how the ladies love it. Clean , thick laser-sharp lines and silky soft. cheesy
Fancy me growing that... never! grin cheesy
Re: Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
SalomonKane:
Fancy me growing that... never! grin cheesy

Trust me, when you go fully bearded, you'd never like the clean-shaven look again.

In an impulsive moment of football fanaticism, I bet with some friends that I was going to shave my beards if Barcelona fails to qualify against Juventus in the UCL Semi-finals. I thought we'd make the miraculous comeback against PSG happen again. Needless to state, Barcelona didn't qualify and I had to hold up to my end of the bargain - I shaved completely.

I couldn't recognize myself for three weeks until I was fully bearded again even though folks kept saying I still look nice without the beards.

Try going bearded.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? by Mimzyy(f): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

[img]https://media./images/71ae176cdc0c2afec858218ad5ca30fb/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? by RobinHez(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2017
Honesty007:

Oh c'mon!!! What kinda myopic/baseless post is this
People with beards are gays and drug addicts Arrrgggghhhh... angry

Re: Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2017
Honesty007:

i wont say am a judge but gangstars,gays,heroine and drug addicts posses this feature.so i should identify with them? i should love cultists abi?

Lol see person argument.

You are the kind of person that will say
"Since gangstar dont shave their private part hairs then anybody that doesnt shave their private part is a gangster"

You have some growing up to do.
Re: Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? by SalomonKane: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Trust me, when you go fully bearded, you'd never like the clean-shaven look again.

In an impulsive moment of football fanaticism, I bet with some friends that I was going to shave my beards if Barcelona fails to qualify against Juventus in the UCL Semi-finals. I thought we'd make the miraculous comeback against PSG happen again. Needless to state, Barcelona didn't qualify and I had to hold up to my end of the bargain - I shaved completely.

I couldn't recognize myself for three weeks until I was fully bearded again even though folks kept saying I still look nice without the beards.

Try going bearded.
Well I'll always prefer the beardless Kay to the bearded Kay. grin but beards ain't for me.
Re: Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 25, 2017
Lmao all the comments up there are so funny..

Recently started liking beards sha smiley
Re: Why Is Beards Now A Trend??? by Honesty007(m): 4:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

ok now lets be straight.if u r growing beards in an unnatural way then u have joined the beard gang!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benz Owner Thrown Into Hysterical Laughter As An Unknown Slaymama Strikes Funny / Fiverr Is Bae / I Came Back To Nairaland Only To See This (share your trolling experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.