Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1504959 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yokus(f): 4:12pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congratulations on the PPR & ITA Rain. It will end in Praise for us all

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 4:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Fameli:

Yes you can. There's a police headquarters on Moscow Road. Waltz in there, flash some currency and you'll have a handful police officers at your service. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Liz2014(f): 4:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
Thanks for the quick response! You guys are too much

Kontagious:

It's the norm. Remember to upload the fingerprint page with the certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Hello,

You can check the following to ensure they are right:

* Your work experience must fall under NOC A, B or O.

* Settlement Province----You can choose anyone other than Quebec

* Work history and Primary NOC ----Ensure that the NOC you mentioned as your primary NOC is also part of your work history section. You must show that you have one or more year experience under this primary NOC and ensure that the hours per week worked is 30 or more.

* IELTS ---- Ensure you filled in the correct scores and the correct date of your exam.

* ECA ----Ensure that you entered yes that it was done and that you filled in the Certificate number.

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/287#53885383

thank you. would double check again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2017
JustinTrudeau:
Check bolded.This is a public forum.Thread carefully my friend,so many eyes here,you don't want to end your application before it even started.
Your PM grin grin

Thanks for this. If na me talk am now, some proudly corrupt Nigerians grin will come and call me self righteous and anointed one grin

I mean it's all well and good to "adjust" your info on this PR journey but mehn, have some shame abi fear in beltching it proudly and seeking "help" (what I call approval or support) from a public forum.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 07, 2017
It is wes Canada. The address i was given to send my documents to 2, Carlton Street, Suite 1400, Toronto, ON M5B 1J3, Canada
cochtrane:

You are on the WES Canada site? And not WES US?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2017
Canadianfly:

Depends on your bank.
GTB charged me ~71K....used Zenith for my husband, they charged ~69K. This is for CDN 233.91 each

I think you should budget around 75K for it.

Please I want to use zenith to pay, how did you go about it
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Virt: 4:44pm On Sep 07, 2017
I thought they said it has to be PCC from Alagbon only. Did you get yours at Moscow road?

cochtrane:

Yes you can. There's a police headquarters on Moscow Road. Waltz in there, flash some currency and you'll have a handful police officers at your service. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yooku: 4:45pm On Sep 07, 2017
boldinc:
Thanks for the info...

@Yooku, @deeore @mrsbee @ajujuju2 @yewwygrace etc... Looks like there's movement in Sydney now!

Really??!!! In IP2 now?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yooku: 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
JustinTrudeau:
Check bolded.This is a public forum.Thread carefully my friend,so many eyes here,you don't want to end your application before it even started.
Your PM grin grin

Chaii!! The Prime Minister has spoken ooo

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2017
nnekdre:

Please I want to use zenith to pay, how did you go about it
Zenith debit card
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 5:00pm On Sep 07, 2017
You may have to go through the normal route of submitting the support request form using that link. Just be hopeful they respond before 10days.

einsteino:

that email adresses bounces back. this is what it says

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mzjennypher(f): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Jugdement:

Use the attached calculator to convert your IELTS score to CLB, then pick the corresponding point on the language scale.

http://ieltscanadatest.com/test-results/ielts-and-clb/

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lilyandie: 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kontagious:

1.) You can proceed to do your medicals as you've received ITA, or wait till you're about submitting (that's so you can maximize the one year validity).

2.) You are to account for the whole 10 years, leaving out instances you mentioned means you've not accounted for the whole period in question. So, for those, you can put unemployed or (self development, if there's anything of such).

3.) Please select employed. You were in fact employed at the time and you got paid.

Thank you so so much for your response
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2017
The person I quoted had similar timeline and just got PPR this morning... Sydney VO!

Yooku:

Really??!!! In IP2 now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by philip3(m): 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2017
Kontagious:
Guys, please let's continue to be tolerant of each other, there's really no point throwing words here and there. Divided we stand, united we fly.

As life proceeds, we all make choices that comes with consequence(s). Worst thing to do is to blame that consequence on someone else.

Elder states man. I sight you.
how's your own journey going?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
Virt:
I thought they said it has to be PCC from Alagbon only. Did you get yours at Moscow road?

Yes, it is from Alagbon only. The guys in PH will end up doing it at Alagbon for you, only at a higher cost to your pocket. They have their means. Nope, I got mine in Lagos. But I have also gotten a number of PCCs for other purposes at Moscow Road in the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 5:49pm On Sep 07, 2017
philip3:

Elder states man. I sight you.
how's your own journey going?
Lol@Elder statesman. Nice!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 5:51pm On Sep 07, 2017
owoola:
It is wes Canada. The address i was given to send my documents to 2, Carlton Street, Suite 1400, Toronto, ON M5B 1J3, Canada
is it sorted now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by philip3(m): 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
cochtrane:

Lol@Elder statesman. Nice!

na so na. I go like meet you two guys someday just cos of the effort you put in responding to people.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MrsBee: 6:10pm On Sep 07, 2017
boldinc:
Thanks for the info...

@Yooku, @deeore @mrsbee @ajujuju2 @yewwygrace etc... Looks like there's movement in Sydney now!

Did you notice his NA2 was in September? I don't know if that means anything.

@Yooku, @deeore @ajujuju2 @yewwygrace @boldinc has anyone seen any update in the Additional documents section?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2017
I was charged N71k too by GTB dated 5th Aug 2017 and I used my Naira MasterCard. That's at the rate of N303.872 to 1CAD.

So it depends on the current prevailing rate today.

Osemigho:

how recent is the bolded pls
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yewwygraceful: 6:23pm On Sep 07, 2017
Hi MrsBee, i have not noticed any update in my Additional documents section yet but it seems, they have actually started moving july files from CIO. In the July Forum on Canadavisa, a guy whose AOR is July 1st, (cannot really say when he was in NA2 but he passed medicals on the 20th and unless his IP1 was long, he would probably be in NA2 by 21st July) said he noticed "No additional documents needed" in August 25 to be precise.

I have been checking people's timelines and doing some calculations as well. It seems files that are processed in Sydney moves to Ottawa or LVO when NA2 is about 40 - 50 days, came to know this because some people's GCMS pointed out that their file moved to LVO at the same time that their Documents section changed to "No additional documents required". So it is possible that DBA4show actually had his file moved to Ottawa since he is also a July 6 AOR and he had been earlier informed that his file was being processed at Sydney.

I also noticed that if you were a long time on IP1, your NA2 is much shorter.

This process is so funny, really teaches patience.

God is in control.

MrsBee:

@Yooku, @deeore @ajujuju2 @yewwygrace @boldinc has anyone seen any update in the Additional documents section?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sistaj: 6:47pm On Sep 07, 2017
cochtrane:

Lol @flash some currencylooks like you live in ph
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 6:58pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congrats to all ITA and PPR recipients Osemigho, DBA4show, Gereal, Deebay et al. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 7:01pm On Sep 07, 2017
I think the NA2 came later cos of the ADR...

MrsBee:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TBDL: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2017
sistaj:

Lol @flash some currencylooks like you live in ph

I guess it's my ppr announcement time!! grin
Glory to God!!

Pls find timeline below:
June 9 - Aor
July 7- med passed/background check in progress(ip1)
July 11- n.a
Sept 4- ip2
Sept 7- Almighty PPR!!

Major S/O to dupyshoo!!! God bless your kind heart!!

33 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Chizinnie: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
Does ICES favour registered nurses for ECA?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Chizinnie: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2017
TBDL:

Glory to God!!

Pls find timeline below:
June 9 - Aor
July 11- n.a
Sept 4- ip2
Sept 7- Almighty PPR!!

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
Congratulations @TBDL

Looks like it takes about a month to get the medical passed status?

Does this have anything to do with how much time one has between doing medicals and AOR?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by schules: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
congrats
TBDL:

Glory to God!!

Pls find timeline below:
June 9 - Aor
July 11- n.a
Sept 4- ip2
Sept 7- Almighty PPR!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.