Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1501779 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtush(f): 5:48am On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=gustalnov post=59700954]
Do you mean stanbic or ARM?[/quojte]

ARM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bimpsy99: 5:55am On Aug 22, 2017
They are turning into ICAS. N.a. so those one increase site to 28 weeks. Please refer to the amendment on my post on them in page 1. Abeg fresh applicants use WES jeje except you know your school won't respond to verification email in a month or two.

WES has been consistent with 20 business days(as per thier website)..shame on IQAS .

Osemigho:
IQAS processing time is now 9-10weeks from document receipt acknowledgement email. They are now turning to season film. When you expect it to end, then you see watch out for season 2. Lol

It shall end with praises.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:14am On Aug 22, 2017
My people, good day.

Please my transcript was sent to IQAS with a different age while my international passport carries a different age. I didnt know transcripts bear ones age, now i'm troubled as to whether it will affect my ECA already paid to be assessed by IQAS.

Please if anyone here has had similar issue pls advice on next step and/or best option. I appreciate the help.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ysmd: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2017
gustalnov:

No, it's mutual funds. Do you know to who they should address the letter?

It most likely IRCC nova Scotia
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Lere2017: 6:33am On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=5Kay post=59706078]My people, good day.

Wat University?it might affect it.you can get an affidavit . which is the correct age?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tspice2015(f): 6:34am On Aug 22, 2017
GlitteringStar:

You are welcome. smiley I wish you good success in your exam.

Thank you, it has been resolved. It was my sister's registration I helped process.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ysmd: 6:35am On Aug 22, 2017
yimiton:

The balance at the end of every month for 6 months were summed and divided by 6.

I attached the statement just as support document in the space provided for letter of explanation.

Ok thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tspice2015(f): 6:38am On Aug 22, 2017
Good morning house,

I would like to confirm if it is okay to remove spouse's employment records as we cannot find an NOC that matches his reference letter post ITA. I know it doesn't count towards the CRS points, but it was initially included when creating the EE profile, I hope there won't be any issues?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 22, 2017
People of God good morning..

Please can a family apply through process?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ysmd: 6:41am On Aug 22, 2017
Hello house I need help. A friend paid N250k into my account in April. How do I proof that the money was not borrowed. Kindly assist me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by AlexanderGreat(m): 6:42am On Aug 22, 2017
Feygbe:

Happy married life to you. PPR coming soon....
Thanx...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by AlexanderGreat(m): 6:42am On Aug 22, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

Your own fast o, wonderful. The officer assigned to u must have smoked Igbo (which is a good thing in ur case grin
looooooool...na God dey push the officer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by AlexanderGreat(m): 6:44am On Aug 22, 2017
Olamidexy:
Please what is proof of relationship
It's a questionnaire you and your spouse will answer. It's included in the Request letter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by AlexanderGreat(m): 6:46am On Aug 22, 2017
sexymj:
hi. pls how did u resolve the nysc issue?

I dint have any NYSC issue. I have 5 years of experience outside NYSC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=dtush post=59705879][/quote]
Please who did you address the letter to?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 7:00am On Aug 22, 2017
There won't be any issues. Just move them from work history to personal history...

Tspice2015:
Good morning house,

I would like to confirm if it is okay to remove spouse's employment records as we cannot find an NOC that matches his reference letter post ITA. I know it doesn't count towards the CRS points, but it was initially included when creating the EE profile, I hope there won't be any issues?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 7:01am On Aug 22, 2017
I don't think that is a considerable amount to raise an alarm over...

ysmd:
Hello house I need help. A friend paid N250k into my account in April. How do I proof that the money was not borrowed. Kindly assist me
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Iruosonobrugwhe: 7:08am On Aug 22, 2017
Thanks......blessings fall on you

Blackbuddy:

Hi, both are reliable Canadian companies with XE.com, which was formerly known as Xenon Laboratories Inc. founded in 1993 and based in Toronto and Oanda.ca which came later in 1996, also HQ'd in Toronto. Another currency exchange is Transferwise. launched in 2011. Based on this article, XE is the biggest of the 3 and actually highly respected, http://www.smoothstat.com/compare/xe.com-vs-oanda.com/

Due to rapidly evolving market movements, there are sometimes disparities in the exchange rates they quote daily for currencies but CIC is guided by the rates published by the Bank of Canada and not by the private currency exchanges. Unfortunately, the Naira is not publicly quoted on Bank of Canada website but we use XE and Oanda to have a benchmark to work with when calculating POF and it is wise to work with the higher quoted rates at any time so as to be above the curve. Hope this helps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tspice2015(f): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2017
boldinc:
There won't be any issues. Just move them from work history to personal history...

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by learn(f): 7:10am On Aug 22, 2017
Hello house

Please when WES writes to inform you that they have sent your certificate and transcript to your institution for verification does it mean they sent a email to them or surface mail (physical mail)

Also note that in the accompanying letter to aid transcript processing, my university stated their email address

Please I would sincerely appreciate a feedback so I would know how to follow up with my university
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Olamidexy: 7:14am On Aug 22, 2017
Thank you. So that means I would get it on their website
AlexanderGreat:

It's a questionnaire you and your spouse will answer. It's included in the Request letter
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 22, 2017
AlexanderGreat:

uncle good morning please ehh can a family of 5 apply through this process?

During the exam whose going to sit for it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 22, 2017
Algbenguze:

I think he's asking about the total expenses to be incurred from scratch and not just settlement funds.

To add to the info above, you will spend an average of N450k-N700k to cover cost of IELTS, ECA, Medicals, PCC, Courier services (before & after PPR), PR Application fee, PR card etc. The exact amount really depends on ur family size, no.of IELTS attempt, PNP vs direct ITA and a few other peculiar factors.
Note: Flight ticket cost not included.

Cheers.
a family of 5 unko? 2 adult and 3 kids..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 7:34am On Aug 22, 2017
gustalnov:

Thank you. I'm going to use my funds in ARM and a stanbic. To whom do I tell them to address the letter?

To whom it may concern

Central Intake Office (CIO)
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Canada

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by learn(f): 7:43am On Aug 22, 2017
learn:
Hello house

Please when WES writes to inform you that they have sent your certificate and transcript to your institution for verification does it mean they sent a email to them or surface mail (physical mail)

Also note that in the accompanying letter to aid transcript processing, my university stated their email address

Please I would sincerely appreciate a feedback so I would know how to follow up with my university
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by fidelism: 7:43am On Aug 22, 2017
learn:
Hello house

They use either depending on existing relationship with the institution. Most institutions know about WES except new ones. They know how WES communicates with them. Just to be on a safer side, remind your school that WES has notified you that it had sent them mail (hard or soft) for them to authenticate your credentials.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ballerz: 7:47am On Aug 22, 2017
Good News Fellas.
I woke up this morning to see her message
My cousin/client just gave me the good news. "Submit your Passport"
Start to finish was about 45 days.

On the POF, guys try reduce all the plenty stories (via LOE) you give the VO. I guess they make them to start querying what they should not query. I remember last two/three weeks when she came running that they said she should submit another POF within 7 days.
I told her relax. no big deal. Resubmit the old one (To show consistency) and submit a new statement.
She had returned the 2m we credited her to augment her statement, so I simply sent her another 1m to increase the threshold back to to the required level. (And yes, I specifically told her, she doesn't need any letter of explanation. And true to my words, no questions asked.

Cheers Guys

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 7:56am On Aug 22, 2017
Ballerz:
Good News Fellas.

Cheers Guys
Congrats to u both
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by toyogirl: 8:10am On Aug 22, 2017
Congrats!

Ballerz:
Good News Fellas.

On the POF, guys try reduce all the plenty stories (via LOE) you give the VO. I guess they make them to start querying what they should not query. I remember last two/three weeks when she came running that they said she should submit another POF within 7 days.
I told her relax. no big deal. Resubmit the old one (To show consistency) and submit a new statement.
She had returned the 2m we credited her to augment her statement, so I simply sent her another 1m to increase the threshold back to to the required level. (And yes, I specifically told her, she doesn't need any letter of explanation. And true to my words, no questions asked.

Cheers Guys
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hope15: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2017
Hello fam, this is revisiting the 'military/government positions' question on the eAPR. Please does picking "Yes" really make them treat the file as one with military experience, even when there's no entry of such activity in the list entered?
A friend is getting really worried, has anyone does something like that and yet got quick response/treatment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by LordSebastian: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2017
Certainly. It just makes you wonder...

toyogirl:
Omo, I just saw a naija person on immitracker that got PPR within 21 days AOR ooo. ...that should be a new record for Nigeria on this PR matter; am I right?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by LordSebastian: 8:18am On Aug 22, 2017
AlexanderGreat:

Sir, I sent you a pm. Kindly reply. Thanks.

Let me share my timeline to show you my experience:

AOR: June 29

Medical passed & UCI assigned: July 18

IP1: July 18

NA2: Aug 01

Got married: Aug 03

Notified IRCC: Aug 04

ADR for Spouse medicals, PCC, marriage cert, proof of relationship, schedule A, travel history,
additional family info, payment reciept for PR application & RPRF: Aug 08

Submitted ADR: Aug 14

Spouse added to application & assigned UCI: Aug 15

IP2: Aug 16

Awaiting PPR

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.