Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505600 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by AlexanderGreat(m): 8:20am On Aug 22, 2017
Olamidexy:
Thank you. So that means I would get it on their website
In your profile to be precise.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by AlexanderGreat(m): 8:22am On Aug 22, 2017
smithsydny:
uncle good morning please ehh can a family of 5 apply through this process?

During the exam whose going to sit for it?
lol @ uncle. Of course they can. Both parents will take IELTS and assess their degree certificates.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by abiriba: 8:24am On Aug 22, 2017
good morning house. hope we r all good did morning.

I am the principal applicant, I v ielts and am awaiting wes, my wife does not v melts and wes will that affect my chances in anyway? please I need a candid advice
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by AlexanderGreat(m): 8:26am On Aug 22, 2017
[quote author=LordSebastian post=59708632][/quote]
Replied
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 22, 2017
AlexanderGreat:

lol @ uncle. Of course they can. Both parents will take IELTS and assess their degree certificates.
thank you uncle cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 8:45am On Aug 22, 2017
toyogirl:
Omo, I just saw a naija person on immitracker that got PPR within 21 days AOR ooo. ...that should be a new record for Nigeria on this PR matter; am I right?

It is. 3 weeks on the dot! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ehrnie: 8:49am On Aug 22, 2017
dtush:
Good day house. I intend to submit my application tomorrow. But I Av a slight issue.

So I recently got another job in company B, which I resumed on the Ist of Aug. Although my exit date from company A was Aug 14th.

But I was able to resume company A on the 1st because I knocked out my notice period with unused vacation days because I was eager to resume at B cos of the better pay.

My reference letters from both companies states my resumption date and exit dates.

Do I have to explain this in my LOE. Is it a criminal charge? Thank you

lol - this actually got me laughing cheesy cheesy Criminal offence ke...? Please don't call bad thing for yourself o. You have not done anything bad...and in my opinion there is no need for LOE.

Since both reference letters have your exit and resumption dates, just quote the exact dates on the letters and leave it at that. I believe an overlap is way better than a gap in your employment. And peradventure the VO asks, then you explain...he/she will read your explanation, verify with the company (if he/she really wants to be thorough) and then see all you have written is inline. Until then, hold your peace (besides it's just 14 days anyways). My sister had a similar case and she quoted the same dates she had in her references (she also had overlaps because she worked in the new company with her notice period from the old). They didn't come back to ask anything, and she's got the Maple leaf on her passport. cheesy

This is what I would do if it was me. Others can add their own expertise.

All the best!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Pinkygrace:

She does not need to write evaluating exam in order to get PR or get into the EE pool, all you need is ECA from PEBC Register first on pharmacy gateway $325cad and document evaluation fee $600,. Get on it because PEBC is getting really overwhelmed.

Okay thank you. She also has a license statement. Does she need to evaluate it as a different credential hence paying separately for it?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 8:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Osemigho:
IQAS processing time is now 9-10weeks from document receipt acknowledgement email. They are now turning to season film. When you expect it to end, then you see watch out for season 2. Lol

It shall end with praises.

You havent received your ECA till now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Afus1234: 9:12am On Aug 22, 2017
Good morning all, please I just received my PPR mail. But I raised a CSE for my new international passport yesterday which I also uploaded . Please I want to know if I can send only the new international passport or both passports and also the address to send it to in Ghana. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 9:16am On Aug 22, 2017
Afus1234:
Good morning all, please[b] I just received my PPR mail. [/b]But I raised a CSE for my new international passport yesterday which I also uploaded . Please I want to know if I can send only the new international passport or both passports and also the address to send it to in Ghana. Thanks

Congrats on your PPR. It will be wise to send the two passports.

Gurus in the house, kindly input
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 9:17am On Aug 22, 2017
Ballerz:
Good News Fellas.
I woke up this morning to see her message
My cousin/client just gave me the good news. "Submit your Passport"
Start to finish was about 45 days.

On the POF, guys try reduce all the plenty stories (via LOE) you give the VO. I guess they make them to start querying what they should not query. I remember last two/three weeks when she came running that they said she should submit another POF within 7 days.
I told her relax. no big deal. Resubmit the old one (To show consistency) and submit a new statement.

Cheers Guys

Edit that part I removed out.
They read this thread... And she can still b investigated and banned. We know Canada and their investigative skills

I remember USA thread, a lady got an email from visa official after she had gotten visa and collected passport.
She made a statement on d thread that almost practically sunk her, if it didn't even sink her. She was shocked it cld be traced to her

PLEASE LET'S BE VERY CAREFUL AND SENSITIVE ABOUT WHAT WE POST HERE

Let's not put sand in our garri. Before they stop accepting gift deed and all

*modified
Please those that quotted please edit that part out too
Cc mummyjaygirls and toyogirl

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 9:22am On Aug 22, 2017
Osemigho:
IQAS processing time is now 9-10weeks from document receipt acknowledgement email. They are now turning to season film. When you expect it to end, then you see watch out for season 2. Lol

It shall end with praises.
IQAS with their processing time changing like a baby changing diapers... Twas changed to about 6 weeks barely 2 weeks ago. Now, they've topped it to 9 weeks! I'd be less surprised when their processing time hits 12 weeks. I honestly see no reason choosing IQAS except assessing a Law degree or school in question is somewhat still in stone age.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abbylee: 9:26am On Aug 22, 2017
Hello,

8. Submitting PCCs with specific addresses mentioned**

What does this mean exactly? Can someone please expatiate?

Thanks

cochtrane:
For those who will be applying shortly, these are some of the reasons they could reject your application
https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/305#54181386

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2017
Kontagious:

IQAS with their processing time changing like a baby changing diapers... Twas changed to about 6 weeks barely 2 weeks ago. Now, they've topped it to 9 weeks! I'd be less surprised when their processing time hits 12 weeks. I honestly see no reason choosing IQAS except assessing a Law degree or school in question is somewhat still in stone age.

Alot of people are choosing IQAS mainly because of the delay in response from verifying school when being evaluated by WES. Its just like the case of TRV, I remember an aunt that got her TRV in 5days as early as last year but now, the processing time for TRV visit is 95days, can you imagine the difference?

So its better we are informed of the increase in IQAS processing time than to keep refreshing our emails and expecting an ECA that is not forthcoming.

I'd choose 9 weeks to NO RESPONSE from Nigerian universities.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Osemigho: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2017
Bimpsy99:
They are turning into ICAS. N.a. so those one increase site to 28 weeks. Please refer to the amendment on my post on them in page 1. Abeg fresh applicants use WES jeje except you know your school won't respond to verification email in a month or two.

WES has been consistent with 20 business days(as per thier website)..shame on IQAS .

I was about to initiate a payment for them yesterday. Thank God it didn't go. I will humbly do Wes and pray that the schools shouldn't strike.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by toyogirl: 9:38am On Aug 22, 2017
As in....I noticed it around midnight and didn't know when I screamed! My husband was like "may we not experience 'yaba left' tinzz on this matter ooo" cheesy cheesy

LordSebastian:
Certainly. It just makes you wonder...

40manlappy:

It is. 3 weeks on the dot! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Afus1234: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2017
DereI:

Congrats on your PPR. It will be wise to send the two passports.

Gurus in the house, kindly input

Ok. Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Osemigho: 9:46am On Aug 22, 2017
DereI:

You havent received your ECA till now?

Yes my sis. I believe The wait is for good reasons but I will call them. I now have a solution to my PCC fear, so, no need for rushing. We go still flex PR in xmas by Gods grace.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Osemigho: 9:48am On Aug 22, 2017
Kontagious:

Before you sleep with 9weeks processing time and wake up with 29weeks. That will not be our portion in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 9:49am On Aug 22, 2017
Osemigho:

I was about to initiate a payment for them yesterday. Thank God it didn't go. I will humbly do Wes and pray that the schools shouldn't strike.

Try to make contact with someone in your exams and records who will hasten the WES response process from your school...if not, that one na another delay.

And pray make ASUU not strike again... cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by solos007: 9:51am On Aug 22, 2017
Hello E-fam,
To God be the glory! PPR! is here! cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 9:52am On Aug 22, 2017
toyogirl:
As in....I noticed it around midnight and didn't know when I screamed! My husband was like "may we not experience 'yaba left' tinzz on this matter ooo" cheesy cheesy

Congrats jor.
grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 9:53am On Aug 22, 2017
Osemigho:

Yes my sis. I believe The wait is for good reasons but I will call them. I now have a solution to my PCC fear, so, no need for rushing. We go still flex PR in xmas by Gods grace.

Please do call them.... Oh yes ofcourse, we will certainly share tales of ''those days" over a glass or two of Canadian fresh wine wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by solos007: 10:00am On Aug 22, 2017
My Time Line is
ITA : 17th May
AOR :19th June (similar to Freeradical's...not the same speed... wink)
MP : 12th July
NA1-IP1 :13th July
NA2 : 14th July
IP2 : 16th Aug
PPR : 22nd Aug

Oluwa is involved!!! cheesy

Thank you all and God Bless... cheesy as we will all be landing in Canada very soon...

36 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Farefare: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2017
5Kay:
My people, good day.

Please my transcript was sent to IQAS with a different age while my international passport carries a different age. I didnt know transcripts bear ones age, now i'm troubled as to whether it will affect my ECA already paid to be assessed by IQAS.

Please if anyone here has had similar issue pls advice on next step and/or best option. I appreciate the help.
How did you find out about this? Did you see your transcript before it was sent?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 10:09am On Aug 22, 2017
Congratulations!
solos007:
My Time Line is

Thank you all and God Bless... cheesy as we will all be landing in Canada very soon...

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 10:13am On Aug 22, 2017
Abbylee:
Hello,

8. Submitting PCCs with specific addresses mentioned**

What does this mean exactly? Can someone please expatiate?

Thanks

This applies mainly to Indian applicants as stated here earlier.
https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/1#59645784
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by AlexanderGreat(m): 10:14am On Aug 22, 2017
solos007:
My Time Line is

Congrats! You just got the mail some mins ago?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 10:15am On Aug 22, 2017
solos007:
My Time Line is

COngrats!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Farefare: 10:20am On Aug 22, 2017
Osemigho:

Before you sleep with 9weeks processing time and wake up with 29weeks. That will not be our portion in Jesus name.
This is serious. I started when it was 15 days and am yet to receive my ECA. sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Saintp(m): 10:22am On Aug 22, 2017
Please is their anyone here who has sent their transcripts to WES or IQAS from ABSU? Please what is your experience and how fast are they?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.