Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,422 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (264) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1501575 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
I know you have gotten some responses, however you can cut cost by sending your documents together. Remember, you should have different WES number. Your documents should be in different envelopes with your WES number indicated at the top of each envelope then you send them together with same courier. Same with your school, just inform the person handling it to do same.

olugere:
HUSBAND AND WIFE WANTS TO EVALUATE ECA THROUGH WES FROM THESAME UNIVERSITY FOR IMMIGRATION TO CANADA,

IS THERE A WAY TO CUT COST SINCE WE ARE IN THE SAME HOUSE, FROM THESAME UNIVERSITY, EVALUATING B.TECH FOR WIFE, M.ENG FOR HUSBAND.

HOPE AM RIGHT? I USED HER NAME SHE USED IN SCHOOL BEFORE WE MARRIED TO CREATE ACCOUNT FOR ON WES/CANADA WEBSITE

THOUGH HER INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT BEARS MY NAME(HUSBAND) NOW.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
I applied for my BSc. transcript in my new name, but I quoted my maiden name being that my certificate was issued in that name. However, I applied to WES with my new name and I didn't bother providing details on my maiden name neither did I see any field on the form to enter such details. My MBA is however in my new name.
Kontagious:

She can apply to WES with either of the surnames. It's all fine but if you decide to go with her married surname, there's a tab in the form for maiden name. Her report will be produced bearing both surnames with the new in bracket. Format is; Maiden-Surname (New-Surname) First-Name Second-Name.

Your ECA number will be used to match profile plus both names will be on the report. So, worry not about IRCC reconciling report.

Its really not complicated. Request for the transcript with her maiden name. Once the transcript gets to WES, her reference number will match the transcript to her profile.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
For the first, you can get PCC from Abuja. I did from the 2nd Floor, Force Headquarters. It still comes with the Alagbon stamp.

Alyemsgre:
Thank you all for all your contributions may God continue to bless you. Just a few questions please:
1. Can I get a pcc in Abuja?
2. If I have been in another country for 2years,do I present a pcc from that country?
Please note that my POF is from Nigeria and my work experience is from Nigeria.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by victree4: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hi guys,
I calculated my csr to be 357. How can I improve it apart from a higher ielts score?
And what's the minimum to be selected from the pool?
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by codeworks(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
well going for masters or sibling living in Canada.

victree4:
Hi guys,
I calculated my csr to be 357. How can I improve it apart from a higher ielts score?
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 5:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
victree4:
Hi guys,
Thanks.

Explore the provincial nomination programmes listed on the previous page. (small tip: Prince Edward Island requires you only to write why you want to live in PEI and no stringent conditions like the others)

There is no minimum per se. It depends on the dynamics of the CRS pool. However, the lowest score that has ever been issued an ITA was 413, so be advised.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
damidamsel:

#handsintheair. #Woowza

I"ll add an order of some peppered fish, snail and suya....then we sit and watch them on a large screen.

A subpoena might be in order. wink Work it is......... undecided

That sounds fantastic! It's a date.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ray78: 5:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
We dey here o.AOR since JUly 14.Last update BC Not Applicable and Additional Documents not required since Sept 20
bbaby84:
Where my London LVO people at?? Put your hands in air and say woowza!

Safe to say I'll buy a tall glass of champagne with a champagne bottle and chill.....

Be careful what you wish for... I remember wishing for London LVO when I read fusion's post.

Okay, going back to work.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by superdoll: 5:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
ToyinOA:
Hello house, does anyone have an idea of how to apply for refund and evaluation withdrawal from Iqas? Called them and sent a mail yet no response

Make a handwritten request and fax to them. They will cancel in 24hrs.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by superdoll: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
ctrlunlimited:

Hi superdoll,

Did ICES accept your statement of result? Would it be possible to credit someone else debit card and use it?

Yes they accepted my statement of result.
The card must not be in your name. I dint even pay with my card.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by superdoll: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
So i need a passport photo wen submitting application post ITA? I tot it was during ppr.
Wow thanks for this.
Pls is it soft copy that i will collect from the studio?
What is the specification?

quote author=smslive2 post=61318858]A sample document checklist for a family of two (FSW) without any Canadian relatives would look like something below.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by atigro(m): 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
shocked shocked shocked
smslive2:
IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This is to inform you about an important OINP update to be announced on www.ontarioimmigration.ca this Thursday, October 12, 2017.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by superdoll: 6:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hephgirl:

This is what u call OBO move...
Anyway that iqas I just really wonder what's going on with dem and their snail speed

Lol. The wait was frustrating. Especially after getting the mail of acknowledgment of transcript after 5 long weeks and then it came with that generic info of 10weeks turn around time. Technically its 15weeks for me wic is 4months. Hmm i had to port.

Ehee! Biko wetin be OBO?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ETHIX(m): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good day all

I verified my WES in 2014 but could not find the hard copy report sent to me by WES. However, I saw and retrieved the electronic copy online. Wanna ask if the electronic copy can replaced the hard copy I cannot find ?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by atigro(m): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
Good work!
smslive2:
A sample document checklist for a family of two (FSW) without any Canadian relatives would look like something below.

So get all your documents ready while you are waiting for ITA

Supporting Documents for Primary Applicant

Passports/Travel Documents (Multiple) (required)
Marriage License/Certificate (required)
Proof of medical exam (required)
Education (diplomas/degrees) (required)
Employment Records 1 (required)
Employment Records 2 (required)
Employment Records 3 (required)
Police Certificates (Multiple) (required)
Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)
Digital photo (required)
Letter of Explanation (optional)

Supporting Documents for Spouse

Digital photo (required)
Legal Name Change Document (optional)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by atigro(m): 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin grin grin
Kontagious:

Bros, please try minimize typing in block letters. It comes as though you are screaming and somewhat puts your readers off. You can pass same message without capitalizing.

Put the bolded in search bar (it's at the top or bottom of this page), you'd see links to downloadable materials. If you read through the thread, invaluable tips abounds. Cheers.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Omoedeki: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
smslive2:
A sample document checklist for a family of two (FSW) without any Canadian relatives would look like something below.

So get all your documents ready while you are waiting for ITA

Supporting Documents for Primary Applicant

Marriage License/Certificate (required)
Employment Records 1 (required)
Employment Records 2 (required)
Employment Records 3 (required)
Proof of Means of Financial Support (required)
Digital photo (required)
Letter of Explanation (optional)

Supporting Documents for Spouse

Digital photo (required)
Legal Name Change Document (optional)
Wht if spouse has no Educational Degrees or Diploma? Can that be neglected?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abbylee: 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Please has anyone sent assessed their degree with WES from EKSU formerly University of Ado-EKiti (UNAD)?

How did you go about it? Do you have a contact there? How much was it and what was the time frame?

Thanks in advance!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
superdoll:

Lol. The wait was frustrating. Especially after getting the mail of acknowledgment of transcript after 5 long weeks and then it came with that generic info of 10weeks turn around time. Technically its 15weeks for me wic is 4months. Hmm i had to port.

Ehee! Biko wetin be OBO?
Omo baba olowo.. Davido things
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
ETHIX:
Good day all

I verified my WES in 2014 but could not find the hard copy report sent to me by WES. However, I saw and retrieved the electronic copy online. Wanna ask if the electronic copy can replaced the hard copy I cannot find ?

Please enlighten... I'm a bit confused.. I don't know how to evaluate MY WES. I didn't even know I need to evaluate my wes

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
GlitteringStar:

You are indeed a star kiss

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abbylee: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Thanks!

MummyJaygirls:

contact BC and inform them prior to the exam
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by eddycross(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
bbaby84:
Where my London LVO people at?? Put your hands in air and say woowza!

I hope this encourages the London VO crew that the ministry is moving. See my timeline below. Though it might tarry, yet it shall come.

11 May 2017: AOR
26 Jun 2017: Medicals passed
27 Jun 2017: IP1 (Next step is to conduct a background check)
27 Jun 2017: NA2 (BG status changed to N/A)
10 Aug 2017: ADR status changed to "Additional document not needed" [File moved to London VO]
21 Sep 2017: IP2 (We are processing your background check)
06 Oct 2017: PPR

@damidamsel, @behati, @LordSebastian, @Onlineise, @Lere2017, @Ajujuju2, @Yooku, @MrsBee, and all others awaiting London VO

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hephgirl:

Please enlighten... I'm a bit confused.. I don't know how to evaluate MY WES. I didn't even know I need to evaluate my wes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hephgirl:

Evil grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
eddycross:

I hope this encourages the London VO crew that the ministry is moving. See my timeline below. Though it might tarry, yet it shall come.

05-Apr-17 ITA (CRS 443)
11-May-17 AOR
26-Jun-17 Medicals passed
27-Jun-17 IP1 (Next step is to conduct a background check)
27-Jun-17 NA2 (BG status changed to N/A)
10-Aug-17 ADR status changed to "Additional document not needed" [File moved to London VO]
21-Sep-17 IP2 (We are processing your background check)
06-Oct-17 PPR

Congratulations!!! smiley

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.