Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,428 members, 7,800,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1500956 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tbaby2015: 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hephgirl:
I have $5k to sell.. But to only American account. Pm if u r interested. Definitely lesser than black market

Interested if still available.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtush(f): 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
My fellow Canadians, I submitted my application since yday 2pm and yet to get AOR till now.

What do I do please? Do I need to reach out to them and if yes how
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
dtush:
My fellow Canadians, I submitted my application since yday 2pm and yet to get AOR till now.

Just yesterday? Give it some time. Let breeze blow on it small smiley

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by funshobabs(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
If I write ielts and have a reasonable score ehn, if I have done ECA ehnn, I will just kukuma jump inside the pool and then worry about pof later unfortunately I haven't done anything..

Reasonabledoubt:
Guys eh, pls how did you guys source your POF.

I know my question may seem lame, but I've been cracking my head, and no answer seems to be coming forth.

I wrote ielts to see what my score will be, and I got a decent score.

Since April o. I just paid for WES this month. Been reluctant to do it since, because I just felt, if I get ITA and I don't have the money what's the use.

Guess I'm just venting.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
mamacajah:

Well you were lucky and you know things have changed over time.

I got my first transcript 2002, back when they were still using type writers. I have never had any issues in the past because I either went there myself or had someone go for me. I have even gotten transcript when they moved over to computers. I still have a scanned cpy of the last one I collected in 2010, which I have been using for school admission..lol. This was my first time using online process and I still followed up with a staff in school, yet it took 3 months to complete the ECA process from OAU.. hmm...

OH another great Ife!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yokus(f): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chei i fear the crs score may increase if they is no ita rain today. Thinking aloud

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
dtush:

Yesterday ke? Please be patient!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2017
MummyJaygirls:

The Lord will provide, go receive ITA in faith. cool wink

Thanks plenty

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
funshobabs:
If I write ielts and have a reasonable score ehn, if I have done ECA ehnn, I will just kukuma jump inside the pool and then worry about pof later unfortunately I haven't done anything..

It's hard not to worry really. If I started this Wes thing since April, I suppose don get am now. I just lost moral. Started it now sha. Just praying.

Was shocked when I scored 8887 in ielts. I won't lie, never considered leaving this country.

But as things be now for Nigeria, na to leave if I can.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chai! I fear too. As it is, we can only but wait till whenever they're ready.

yokus:
Chei i fear the crs score may increase if they is no ita rain today. Thinking aloud
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by fabdee: 8:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
So I'm back...lol.
Thanks everyone
Hmmm its been a journey of a thousand miles ooo. The most challenging part was when we got another ADR yesterday for UK PCC after 6months ooooo....i was like waaattttt���. Why are they just asking for that? Besides hubby's cumulative visits to UK aint even up to 2months anyways to God be the glory we got PPR today, the rest they say is history. Wheewwww!!!

My Timeline
ITA...............Jan 25th
AOR.................Feb 15th
Medicals passed...Mar 24th
BGC N/A................April 4th
ADR......................Aug 1st
IP2....................Aug 21st
ADR..................Aug 22nd
PPR...................Aug 23rd

First ADR.......US visa refusal
Second ADR.....UK PCC

29 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lovetree: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hi, I graduated from UNILORIN. I collected it last year though when the exchange rate was still 160naira to 1 USD. It cost N2,500 for the transcript and N13,500 for courier services to WES. The transcripts were sent about a week after request and The verification was done in less than 2 weeks I believe.

The whole process took about 6 weeks from transcript request to ECA completion.

Hi feygbe, thanks for your prompt response ....Pls can someone help me with it or do I have to be there? I understand i have to send my statement of result to WAS as well right? Or willbthe rranscript alone be ok? And will the school send the transcript to WES directly? So I just pay for the transcript and the courier service . Thank you for your response. Really appreciate I'm
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hello @dtush, I sent you this question in the former thread. Please I still need answer.

I saw a former post from you asking for NOC. I also work as an operational risk analyst in a bank. Please, what code did u eventually use? Thanks.

dtush:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
fabdee:
So I'm back...lol.
Thanks everyone
Hmmm its been a journey of a thousand miles ooo. The most challenging part was when we got another ADR yesterday for UK PCC after 6months ooooo....i was like waaattttt���. Why are they just asking for that? Besides hubby's cumulative visits to UK aint even up to 2months anyways to God be the glory we got PPR today, the rest they say is history. Wheewwww!!!

My Timeline
ITA...............Jan 25th
AOR.................Feb 15th
Medicals passed...Mar 24th
BGC N/A................April 4th
ADR......................Aug 1st
IP2....................Aug 21st
ADR..................Aug 22nd
PPR...................Aug 23rd

First ADR.......US visa refusal
Second ADR.....UK PCC
Congrats o.
Strange second ADR. Did you have to submit the PCC then?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by fabdee: 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
Please lagos peeps, what DHL office is the best to use. I'm sure gonna be the first person they'd see tomorrow. Hahahaha trust me aint nothing better than how i feel right now. I wish everyone success on this beautiful journey. Cheers!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by fabdee: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
We requested for the PCC yesterday, we would still go ahead and upload it when we get it.
cochtrane:

Congrats o.
Strange second ADR. Did you have to submit the PCC then?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by closetextrovert: 8:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
gorgebaby:
My point really is that WES' assessment of 'Bachelor of Law' degree is acceptable to CIC to claim professional degree, I pasted the results earlier as copied from CIC website. IF (I am not sure) WES writes the Bachelor of Law on the ECA, then one is good to go.

Eventually I guess we all do what gives us comfort..ergo IQAS and their ever changing timeline.

The issue with WES is that they dont even state its equivalent to a canadian bachelor of law degree. They just state that its equivalent to 4yrs bachelors in canada. So if a "by the book" VO is handling your application and your WES ECA is saying something entirely different from the Professional degree option you pick, it may raise doubts in his/her mind. But if you are comfortable with that then feel free to use WES, you never know the VO may get it. I just feel that with IQAS its more straight forward and there is no room for confusion.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
fabdee:
We requested for the PCC yesterday, we would still go ahead and upload it when we get it.
For a 2-month stay? Now that's not good. I hope I don't have to do any of that. Got a 4 month.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by funshobabs(m): 8:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
God has a plan for you. You have made the right decision. God see you tru.

Reasonabledoubt:

It's hard not to worry really. If I started this Wes thing since April, I suppose don get am now. I just lost moral. Started it now sha. Just praying.

Was shocked when I scored 8887 in ielts. I won't lie, never considered leaving this country.

But as things be now for Nigeria, na to leave if I can.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Fusion23: 8:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wura27:

Hi guys,

My "additional docs are still being reviewed" when background, eligibility and final decision have been concluded (see attachment).

Just to remind you all not to be bothered about CIC updates. It might still be showing NA2 when Background check is already on.

The important thing to wait on is the PPR mail and it will come soon.... To all those waiting....

It is well

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Thanks very much although you did not reply my earlier message in the other Canada thread.... wink

Fusion23:

Congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 9:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
Finally, FSW draw. 434. Educated guess does come true smiley

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 9:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Draw @ 434. Any ITA recipients in the house? grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DatechMan(m): 9:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Finally, Thank you God. ITA is here.

Today's draw @ CRS 434

3,035 Candidates invited.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
cochtrane:
Finally, FSW draw. 434. Educated guess does come true smiley

What is your CRS @Cochtrane?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 9:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
DatechMan:
Finally, Thank you God. ITA is here.

Today's draw @ CRS 434

3,035 Candidates invited.
Congrats grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 9:51pm On Aug 23, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 9:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
lovetree:

Hi, I graduated from UNILORIN. I collected it last year though when the exchange rate was still 160naira to 1 USD. It cost N2,500 for the transcript and N13,500 for courier services to WES. The transcripts were sent about a week after request and The verification was done in less than 2 weeks I believe.

The whole process took about 6 weeks from transcript request to ECA completion.

Hi feygbe, thanks for your prompt response ....Pls can someone help me with it or do I have to be there? I understand i have to send my statement of result to WAS as well right? Or willbthe rranscript alone be ok? And will the school send the transcript to WES directly? So I just pay for the transcript and the courier service . Thank you for your response. Really appreciate I'm

I did not go to UNILORIN. I was given a staff's contact number and he helped with everything. UNILORIN sent the official transcripts, I told them all WES wanted, how the seal was to be over the envelope seal and my reference no etc.

I believe I sent a scanned copy of my certificate the man and they sent it with the transcript.

I paid for processing first then courier later and gave them the address to send it to.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 9:56pm On Aug 23, 2017
I kinda predicted it even earlier grin

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunvick(m): 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Baba this your score nah armold cable I swear.
\Congrats on your ITA man.!!!
cochtrane:

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kissoflife: 9:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
my CRS score is 441, I have logged into my account and no ITA what is happening?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
cochtrane:

Aww congrats. Please don't disappear oh, we still need your input and post ITA tips. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.