Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505668 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by enocoded4life(f): 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2017
Patterns18:

Lets consider this, then you decide appropriately[color=#990000][/color]..

1. Did you get stamps on your passport for everytime you crossed the border ? PCC will be required if Yes.

2. Working in Benin for 4 years, I presume you intend to
add that to you work history? How can you prove that without 1• above? If you can, you still have clearly showed you stayed in the country for over 6 months ...

...The above is only suggestive, you will have to decide.

No my passport doesn't have BR stamp, I cross the border with my official ID card.

Yes, I plan to use it as part of my work history , so I think I'll get the PCC to be on the safe side.

Thanks for your response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by enocoded4life(f): 8:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
Please does anyone have an idea of how to get PCC from Benin Republic?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 25, 2017
MRSDA:

Yes, twice :-)

Okay. Your good news is around the corner. smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bests: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
Pls where can i do PCC in Lagos.... and what iz d validity.

Thanks as i expect ur timely response.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by enocoded4life(f): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
Went back to page 0 to get info on PCC, was directed to CIC website, and this is what I got. Does this mean those who aren't citizens of Benin are exempted from providing PCC?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by CannyMode: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
elfmann:

Call them early November. Tweet at them.. FAX.. ANYTHING U CAN. Keep us in d loop as well.

I will...thank you...I'll update
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Glowingx: 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
I
olajide21:

Hope the one you were given as Alagbon stamps?
sure..... it did.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hephgirl:

So Elfmann is married....
Welcome to the
Association of married applicants
Association of we cannot be toasted and we can't toast u.

"Association of we cannot be toasted and we can't toast u" Talk for yourself o. Lol...

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by themaestro212: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Hi guys. I am writing this as a follow up to a question I asked some weeks back and to tell how that went. Hopefully anyone who's in the same shoes can refer to this post. In my PR application, I marked "no" in one of the statutory questions asking about visa refusals. (I had been refused visa to a country after which I appealed and got the visa). I was not sure if this was a misrepresentation so I asked on this forum and I was advised to send a CSE with an LOE. To be safe, I sent a CSE with an LOE and an updated Schedule A form. CIC acknowledged receipt and did not require any additional documents. I received PPR last week. Below is my timeline.

ITA: 21 September
AOR: 22 September
MEP: 28 September
IP1: 28 September
NA2: 28 September
RPRF Request & Paid: 03 October
IP2: 16 October
PPR: 17 October

Thanks for all the helpful posts. I wish you all the very best. Remember to commit your applications into God's hands.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 10:31pm On Oct 25, 2017
themaestro212:
Hi guys.

Thanks for all the helpful posts. I wish you all the very best. Remember to commit your applications into God's hands.

Congrats. Amazing timeline.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
wow.. Congrats

themaestro212:
Hi guys. I am writing this as a follow up to a question I asked some weeks back and to tell how that went. Hopefully anyone who's in the same shoes can refer to this post. In my PR application, I marked "no" in one of the statutory questions asking about visa refusals. (I had been refused visa to a country after which I appealed and got the visa). I was not sure if this was a misrepresentation so I asked on this forum and I was advised to send a CSE with an LOE. To be safe, I sent a CSE with an LOE and an updated Schedule A form. CIC acknowledged receipt and did not require any additional documents. I received PPR last week. Below is my timeline.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by A14: 10:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
CannyMode:
6 months on the 28th, still on NA2. undecided cry
Team London, you're not alone
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chisiudeh: 11:36pm On Oct 25, 2017
Good evening Team. I am a Dental Technologist.Please which Body is to evaluate My practicing license issued by the Dental Technologist Registration Board of Nig .

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by vulpeslopez(m): 12:11am On Oct 26, 2017
Hello guys,pls I would like to know how many months it would take to get PR and how much I need to have for POF for a me and my fiancee?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Raconteur14(m): 12:28am On Oct 26, 2017
themaestro212:

Congratulations. This is a good processing time. I can only key into this kind of blessing when my time comes
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Raconteur14(m): 12:33am On Oct 26, 2017
People no dey sleep o. 7 people viewing this thread at this time of the day.

Saw this and thought it might help someone. Age Definition of Dependent Children on Canadian Immigration Applications has increased to 21 as at October 24th. Planned since May but took effect from October 24th.

Learning patience and faith in this hustle.

https://www.cicnews.com/2017/10/age-definition-dependent-children-canadian-immigration-applications-to-increase-109678.html#gs.naGiW6A

If there is an increase in number of people for Canada Immigration Levels Announcement to be announced by the November one deadline, that will be good news and signify increase in number of ITAs issued and hopefully CRS dropping. Good thing is the new minister is an immigrant himself.

https://www./november-1-deadline-approaches-canada-immigration-singer-lawyer/?published=t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by temydee1: 1:00am On Oct 26, 2017
i subnitted my applicatiom since oct 13 and up till now no change has been done to my account. Not even medical passed.

Is d waiting period thus long
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by temydee1: 1:00am On Oct 26, 2017
i subnitted my applicatiom since oct 13 and up till now no change has been done to my account. Not even medical passed.

Is d waiting period this long
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by temydee1: 1:04am On Oct 26, 2017
pls how do i go about this.....i have a similar situatio
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by temydee1: 1:06am On Oct 26, 2017
pls how do i go any raising CSE and sending schedule A....i have a similar situation. Pls advis

themaestro212:

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by temydee1: 1:08am On Oct 26, 2017
pls how do i go any raising CSE and sending schedule A....i have a similar situation. Pls advis

themaestro212:

[b][/b]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 1:09am On Oct 26, 2017
themaestro212:

Congrats bro! Wish you the best.
Thanks for the feedback too.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 1:17am On Oct 26, 2017
chisiudeh:
Good evening Team. I am a Dental Technologist.Please which Body is to evaluate My practicing license issued by the Dental Technologist Registration Board of Nig .

Thanks.
You need to use WES or any of the other credential evaluation services, minus MCC & PEBC

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 1:18am On Oct 26, 2017
temydee1:
pls how do i go about this.....i have a similar situatio
Raise CSE here. You can also use to to enquire about your application if you feel it's taking longer than necessary.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 1:24am On Oct 26, 2017
vulpeslopez:
Hello guys,pls I would like to know how many months it would take to get PR and how much I need to have for POF for a me and my fiancee?

There's no definite number of months. Scroll through the thread and you'll observe that while some have gotten PPR in less than a month, others are 5 months gone and are still waiting. A lot of factors come into play.

Regarding your second question, CIC does not entertain applying with your fiancée. They want an application with a wife instead. Call them proper; they like people to get married. With a wife, i.e. two applicants, you'd need to provide POF of 15312CAD. That's about 4.3 million.
As it stands, you can only apply for yourself and will need to provide POF of 12300CAD. That's only ~3.5 million naira.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 1:27am On Oct 26, 2017
bigbroda:

"Association of we cannot be toasted and we can't toast u" Talk for yourself o. Lol...

abi o lolz. cos elfmann may not quite agree lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by RonkeGoke(f): 4:01am On Oct 26, 2017
Hello all,

I Only recently started following this forum so thought to share my timeline

Submitted my application 21 September
Medical passed 24 September
Additional document 27 September
Status change to NA 17 October
Status change to Background check in progress 19 October
Passport request 26 October

Thank you.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 4:17am On Oct 26, 2017
RonkeGoke:
Hello all,

Thank you.

congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dammiehar(f): 5:00am On Oct 26, 2017
Congratulations, mine is on the way

RonkeGoke:
Hello all,

Thank you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by funshobabs(m): 5:01am On Oct 26, 2017
Very good morning to you indeed and congrats.

RonkeGoke:
Hello all,

Thank you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 5:13am On Oct 26, 2017
It's PPR guys! Woke up to the golden email.

ITA sept 20th (team #433)
AOR sept 25th
Med pass Oct 6th
IP1 Oct 6th
NA2 Oct 13th
IP2 Oct 20th
PPR Oct 25th

I bless God and thank all you my e-family.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Hephgirl: 5:17am On Oct 26, 2017
bigbroda:

haaaa... It's how we were zoned sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) (338) (339) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.