Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (341) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1500501 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
MippiShick:

Yay! Sleekysilk! Congrats! Just last week when GlitteringStar was telling me "may Sleekysilk's ITA fall on you", i didn't quite get that. Now I understand it was because your CRS was 433 just like mine is. Make I remix am further - "may Sleekysilk's PPR fall on me". Congrats again. smiley smiley

Lol. grin May Sleekysilk's PPR fall on you. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by hachikaru: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2017
So much good news today! Congrats to all new PPR recipients. Excited for you guys. Ours is on the way. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by A14: 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
geebaby10:

Please what's the e-mail address?

LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mariacyndy(f): 3:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
cochtrane:

I have a friend who organises an online class for IELTS/PTE listening. For now, it's free. If you are interested and there are up to 7 people, I'm pretty sure he can do something for you guys.

Pls am interested in joining the 7 people for the online class.thankx
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
linuslynx:
Yes, one person (Husband or Wife) serves as the principal applicant and this covers for the rest of the family. Kindly read from thread 0 to get more details on this.

Thanks for taking over from elfmann.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by revlane: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
My PPR story.
I am not a fan of travelling so I invested in professional and academic qualifications with an MBA, MSc and chartered qualification, I couldn't achieve my goals. So from the the days of Zandora and Dupsyshoo, I joined to read and just read updates for several months. I wrote IELTS with contribution money and requested for remark when my writing was scored 6.5 and later it was upgraded to 7.5
My WES was smooth with help from a friend who paid part of it. I started this journey as a trial and ran to Australia nairaland because of POF. I came back when the process wasn't favourable.
It became more real with ITA on March 1 but the worse happened. I lost all the money I raised for POF to Ponzi Schemes between February and April. From GHW to MMM, all my life savings was gone. And to make maters worse, I lost my job too.
Life became meaningless and I was in debt so I relocated back to stay with my parents and they have been feeding me.
From giving people money, I could no longer afford recharge card and I scampered around for POF. I submitted my application 6days to deadline.
I was stuck later because my POF showed review required in my GCMS. Its was written in capital letters that THE PA HAS FALLEN BELOW REQUIRED POF OF 12,300. And my case was left to pure discretion of the Visa officer and the hand of God.
Today its PPR because I never gave up, I knew my downfall wasn't the end of my life and that someday I will smile again.
Nothing can stop you except you chose to stop.

108 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
revlane:
My PPR story.
I am not a fan of travelling so I invested in professional and academic qualifications with an MBA, MSc and chartered qualification, I couldn't achieve my goals. So from the the days of Zandora and Dupsyshoo, I joined to read and just read updates for several months. I wrote IELTS with contribution money and requested for remark when my writing was scored 6.5 and later it was upgraded to 7.5
My WES was smooth with help from a friend who paid part of it. I started this journey as a trial and ran to Australia nairaland because of POF. I came back when the process wasn't favourable.
It became more real with ITA on March 1 but the worse happened. I lost all the money I raised for POF to Ponzi Schemes between February and April. From GHW to MMM, all my life savings was gone. And to make maters worse, I lost my job too.
Life became meaningless and I was in debt so I relocated back to stay with my parents and they have been feeding me.
From giving people money, I could no longer afford recharge card and I scampered around for POF. I submitted my application 6days to deadline.
I was stuck later because my POF showed review required in my GCMS. Its was written in capital letters that THE PA HAS FALLEN BELOW REQUIRED POF OF 12,300. And my case was left to pure discretion of the Visa officer and the hand of God.
Today its PPR because I never gave up, I knew my downfall wasn't the end of my life and that someday I will smile again.

Wow!! This hits....Congrats again!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
elfmann:

Thanks for taking over from elfmann.

Takers ni. Better comebac here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
revlane:
My PPR story.

Congrats. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by veleta: 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
congrats to everyone that got ppr today.All glory to Master Jesus

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2017
Haaaaaa.... This story make person cry o.

It can only be God!

revlane:
My PPR story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
XX01:
Congrats @onlineise, @behati, @ray78, @ogundre, @datechmane. I have so many pages to catch up on. How far Esosa4real?

Am on security screening!! Na so we see am
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by kamekito: 4:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
sleekysilk:
VOTE OF THANKS!

I appreciate everyone of us for the congratulatory messages. May all our dreams and aspirations come to pass. It's indeed not a journey for the faint hearted.

Is it my OOU transcript and WES application that took 14 months, abi the tension to get ITA with my 433 which came exactly 7days before my birthday plus my medicals that they said I should go get a report from LUTH that was on strike which was waived... It can only be God.

And to the great people of this thread that thought me 'the boys scout way' to get all my documents readily scanned and properly named for easy uploading.

ModupeOluwa, modupe lowo gbogbo yin. Many thanks to everyone. It shall end in praise for us all.

Hello senior, Please i sent you a pm ..i have issues witth OOU. Please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by grammy010: 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good day fam,

Please can anyone share with me a sample/format for Letter of explanation and Employment Reference letter?

Please I really need this urgently.

God bless you all.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 4:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
esosa4real:

Am on security screening!! Na so we see am

This is serious!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
I just got WES results today and plan to go to Alagbon tomorrow to get my PCCs. I need the phone number of a decent Police officer who will not overcharge me. Owo PoF o ti pe o, nothing for the boys.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
elfmann:
Read? How?

Yes read as in r. e.a.d.....
How----by scrolling through and reading the details of his journey from start to ppr.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 4:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Inspector Moshood 08034747802
Tell him from Canada Group
He charges N3,500

12go:
I just got WES results today and plan to go to Alagbon tomorrow to get my PCCs. I need the phone number of a decent Police officer who will not overcharge me. Owo PoF o ti pe o, nothing for the boys.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Glowingx: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
revlane:
My PPR story.
aka chukwu, better things lie ahead

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
Scard:
Good morning people,
Congratulations to all PPR recipients, one day one day it will be our turn.

Please I want to ask: is there anyone here who successfully applied without spouse accompanying but with dependent children. Will it work against the applicant in anyway, especially if the applicant is a woman.

I would appreciate responses from everyone including friends' or relatives' experiences

I have a friend who applied without her hubby, babe has her copr now. So carry go!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2017
Congrats to all good news getters, Jah bless

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Sugaro: 5:06pm On Oct 26, 2017
phemmi1:
Congrats to all the new PPR recipients. Please to the doctors in the house, how do I know when ecfmg sends a request to my school. Do I get a message?
NO, but they usually will "say your documents have been reviewed and will be forwarded to ECFMG" , this should take place within 3days or so. U can then call them to know when they sent it and follow up like aftr 4-5wks with ur school
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by enocoded4life(f): 5:07pm On Oct 26, 2017
revlane:
My PPR story.
I am not a fan of travelling so I invested in professional and academic qualifications with an MBA, MSc and chartered qualification

Congratulations, this can only be God. I can relate with the ponzi part of your story because I too was hit big time. But in all we have learnt our lessons, from now onwards it's from glory to glory. It will end in praise for all of us.

Anxiously awaiting my IELTS result tomorrow, success to all who are waiting like me to share their testimonies.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
temitope06:

Go to Pixels, they know all about it, they have the stamp and everything. Just take the specifications demanded by CIC along with you. they are in Challenge and Bodija.

@temitope...baba hw far ur application na? Any movement? Maybe u should consider ordering GCMS notes.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Lol grin May Sleekysilk's PPR fall on you wink

Amen, thanks GlitteringStar. smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by revlane: 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
Guys abeg
I have a friend who wants to start this PR journey but he stammers. How can he go about IELTS speaking test?
Any advice please, will the examiners understand.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mariacyndy:

Pls am interested in joining the 7 people for the online class.thankx
Send an expression of interest to webinarsielts@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 5:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
revlane:
Guys abeg
I have a friend who wants to start this PR journey but he stammers. How can he go about IELTS speaking test?
Any advice please, will the examiners understand.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how's the stuttering? If it's a worst case, they provide some kind of exemption for such people.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by revlane: 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
enocoded4life:

Congratulations, this can only be God. I can relate with the ponzi part of your story because I too was hit big time. But in all we have learnt our lessons, from now onwards it's from glory to glory. It will end in praise for all of us.

Anxiously awaiting my IELTS result tomorrow, success to all who are waiting like me to share their testimonies.

Wish you the best bro, give the exam your best and try not to panic during the exam. It causes loss of concentration. It will end in praise

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by revlane: 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
cochtrane:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how's the stuttering?

I'd say about 8. Not good
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by area74: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
Please nairalanders,

How will my status be treated, I have a son with a woman but we have not formalised the union at the registry. We only did mini nikhai in islamic way.

Can I claim to be single and unmarried since they won't be accompanying me?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 5:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
revlane:
My PPR story.
cry cry cry cry

May God be praised

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (338) (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.