Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,421 members, 7,808,511 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (400) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505894 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2017
Canadianfly:

Did you threatened to close the accounts? Because Oga did with his bank and they produced the letter sharply. How can you deny your customers what they need, yet they give you their money to use for business.

LOL why didn't I think of this.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 4:00pm On Nov 05, 2017
LordSebastian:
Thanks. I hope you have gotten PPR now,

Yes I have. Thank God grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by soadirect: 4:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
434 is good but 441 is better. Try to do the ECA for the Masters degree so that you can max out your points and increase your chance of getting ITA early.

hidreece:
Thank you @judgement.

When I simulated my CRS with a perfect IELTS LSRW 8777 for myself and my wife, with two Bachelors already evaluated by CES I got a score of 434

When I simulated my CRS with a perfect IELTS LSRW 8777 for myself and my wife, with a Masters degree (Hoping WES will do the right thing) I got a score of 441.

In your opinion, is 434 good enough for EE draw? or I should try and get WES evaluation to have 441, hoping ofcourse that our IELTs will be like envisaged.

Lastly, what is the least CRS score that can guarantee a draw based on recent events?

Thank you.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 4:06pm On Nov 05, 2017
Several factors comes to play here.
Is this your first transcript request? This is the most important of all factors.

check this link for a contact to talk to. She is reliable
https://www.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/portal/contact.php

steroid:
Please I need to get my wife's transcript sent to WES from Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU). The fee of 50K has been paid over a month now

and they said that they will get back to us. It is over a month now and we have not heard from them. I don't know if I can get the contact of any

person in OOU that could be of help. It is only the transcript from OOU that is delaying her ECA report.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 05, 2017
Adenike123:
Am pretty new here please how can a pharmacist evaluate certificate?

Read this post for the steps to follow.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2017
what is the implication for someone whose Passport hasn't been stamped applying for EE?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 05, 2017
I'm new here and don't tell me read any page. What is ECA fastest?
Cc Canadianfly, siperfly, flopfly

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mire222: 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
adetechy:
Please how did you use treasury bill as proof of fund? Can you please clarify the following? I have been reading mixed reactions about using it as PoF.
1. How did you meet up the 6 months condition with #TB had already been active for more than six months before our PR application #
2. Which of the T-Bill tenure (duration) will be most appropriate for EE?# ours was 6 months #
3. If I want to apply to EE in May 2018, does that mean I would have purchased the T-Bill in Nov 2017? # at least 6 months before application date#
4. Which information are available in the T-Bill Certificate / Letter? #Commencement date, expiration date, account number ,,amount invested, interest, name of account holder#
5. Do I need to supply additional PoF (e.g. salary account statement, pension statement etc.) even if the amount on T-Bill is sufficient for the PoF?# No I didn't supply any additional pof. treasury bill was sufficient #

Many thanks as I await your reply. God bless.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 05, 2017
hidreece:
Thank you @judgement.

When I simulated my CRS with a perfect IELTS LSRW 8777 for myself and my wife, with two Bachelors already evaluated by CES I got a score of 434

When I simulated my CRS with a perfect IELTS LSRW 8777 for myself and my wife, with a Masters degree (Hoping WES will do the right thing) I got a score of 441.

In your opinion, is 434 good enough for EE draw? or I should try and get WES evaluation to have 441, hoping ofcourse that our IELTs will be like envisaged.

Lastly, what is the least CRS score that can guarantee a draw based on recent events?

Thank you.

That's not perfect ielts scores oh.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:
@Feygbe good morning and good morning to everyone else. Please can I have a sample of your bank statement in the CIC format. Please anyone zhere using Ecobank or Firstbank did you get the required format for your bank letter. A sample will be appreciated.
Hi Hamiltondreamer. I just saw this now. Hope you successfully sorted it out?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by melto(m): 4:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Pls how do I get in touch.i am interested
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 4:26pm On Nov 05, 2017
Saintp:
Happy Sunday to you all.

I get confused about 6 months average bank balance. For example, I need to have a 6 months bank balance of 6m. Does it mean that I must have 6m in Oct 31st, Nov 30, Dec 31 like that till March 31st?

What if by virtue of my transactions I always have 6m at the end of any month but within the month I may not have up to 1m?

For example, I have 6m on Oct 31st as balance but by Nov 10, I have a balance of 100k but by Nov 30, my inflows increases and it get to 6m again. The same thing happens other months.
If this happens like that my account balance every month end will show a balance of 6m but within the months, it may not be so, is it something to worry about?
Do they mean that you must have that 6m sitting in your account all through 6 months? Somebody help me ooo.
Here is how mine was calculated:
Assume letter is requested for on 13th of October 2017. Bank starts counting the six months prior from the day before.
Balance as at May 12
Balance as at June 12
Balance as at July 12
Balance as at August 12
Balance as at September 12
Balance as at October 12
All these are added together and the sum total is divided by 6. That is the Average balance for the last 6 months
If the money was dumped in as a lump sum in less than 6 months it will show. You will have 3.6 million in your account and average balance will be like 800,000 grin.
If the amount has been there for the last six months, the difference in closing balance and average balance won't be a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 4:33pm On Nov 05, 2017
elfmann:

Hahahaha I don vex already like who be this person, until I looked at the poster cheesy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by melto(m): 4:35pm On Nov 05, 2017
cochtrane:

I have a friend who organises an online class for IELTS/PTE listening. For now, it's free. If you are interested and there are up to 7 people, I'm pretty sure he can do something for you guys.

I am interested how do I get in touch
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2017
Adenike123:
Pls how do pharmacist evaluate their certificate and can doctors evaluate with WES
First thing is to register in Pharmacy gateway(http://www.pharmacistsgatewaycanada.ca) for $325,. Then after register in pebc (www.pebc.ca) with $600,

Apply to PCN to send your licensing statement directly to them if currently licensed. This costs 30,000naira.

Apply to your school to send your Bpharm Transcript.

Send your online application forms, ECA report form, certified true copy of your certificate, passport data page, marriage certificate, change of name if name on application of different from any of the names on the supporting documents. These should be sent via post only.
Wait for an acknowledgement mail from them on receiving all documents from the two institutions and your supporting documents.

What you will need to apply:

A valid Visa or MasterCard for the full application fee
Your Username and Password if you have previously applied for a pebc pharmacist exam
Cookies enabled on your browser to ensure your information is private and secure
If you are a first time applicant:
A NAPRA ID number acquired by enrolling in the NAPRA Gateway
Once you have completed the online portion of the application you must:

Print the PDF version of the application provided
Follow the application instructions for Document Evaluation
Mail or courier the paper application and required documents to pebc
If you complete the online portion of the application but do not send pebc the paper application:

Your application will be withdrawn
You will be charged an administrative fee of $150CAD
To submit your Document Evaluation and Evaluating Exam applications together:

Apply for Document Evaluation
A pebc ID number will be emailed to you within 5 business days
Apply for the Evaluating Exam using the pebc ID number
Follow the Document Evaluation and Evaluating Examination application instructions
Mail or courier both paper applications and accompanying documents to pebc

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 4:39pm On Nov 05, 2017
You mean passport without a visa? "Fagin"
No implication...people boku for here wey never reach Togo before...even if your passport is issued same day you are submitting application cheesy cheesy
Adenike123:
what is the implication for someone whose Passport hasn't been stamped applying for EE?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekchic(f): 4:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
OOU Doctors please I still need help with the first question, Pls don't ignore. Thank you

sleekchic:
Good morning everyone, I have been a silent reader for sometime now, tried to read most of the posts from page 0 and I must say I feel very knowledgeable already. Thank you all so much.

My question is my husband is a doctor and the principal applicant, his physicianapply's portal now says ECFMG has sent his certificate for source verification. Pls is there any OOU doctor in the house that can direct us on how to get the school to respond promptly, is there anyone we need to talk to, and fees we need to pay the school? Please any help will be grately appreciated.

Secondly, his job title is MEDICAL OFFICER, and works for the Primary health care board Lagos. Which NOC is that please? I only saw MOH in the list and general practitioner. I am a little confused about that. Pls assist.
Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by XX01(f): 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Boss13:

I wish him to have swift movement. But I don’t want this to turn into I serve God more than you situation, because there are lot of people still waiting - that doesn’t mean they serve the devil. There are also a lot of people who have gotten their PPRs too.

My advice was not for those who have submitted because there is nothing you can do other than to wait. Some people are fortunate to get lenient Case officers/Program Assistants in CIO who carry out initial reviews and forward to Ottawa; others may not be that fortunate as their application will be thoroughly scruntized and then forwarded to a Local Visa Office for more review.

My main is to draw the consciousness of those yet to submit to be clinical with the documentations they are providing so that it enables an independent officer to form a conclusion quickly. Thus, saving the applicant considerable time and emotional stress.

I understand that but why will you purposely wish someone's application to be delayed just because he decided to do things differently from you? That's my problem with your statement. Are you God? Or even the VO? You applied like everyone else and got your PPR why would you be wishing someone delay? Give your advice and move on and don't wish someone what you can't wish yourself.

Let's not use the anonymity of the internet and write things that you cannot say to someone's face.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Noviolence: 5:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
Are sure you conducted a thorough search?
Medical Officer is accepted under NOC 3112.
sleekchic:
OOU Doctors please I still need help with the first question, Pls don't ignore. Thank you

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunvick(m): 5:16pm On Nov 05, 2017
Go to page 400, you will see a well written explanation. cool cool cool

elfmann:
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ethelia(f): 5:36pm On Nov 05, 2017
sleekchic:

I don't know about OAU, but first have you confirmed how the verification request was sent from ECFMG? i.e was it my regular post or electronically?

It will make no sense disturbing yourselves or the school now if it was sent by regular post because it usually takes some weeks to deliver by regular post. However, if it was sent electronically you need to find out which department has access to the official email of the school, etc #justmy2cents.

Meanwhile, who sent me to use this IQAS sef? angry I'm going to give them 1 week before I start disturbing them to acknowledge receipt of my documents biko grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekchic(f): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
Thank you

Noviolence:
Are sure you conducted a thorough search?
Medical Officer is accepted under NOC 3112.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by hugoe(m): 5:42pm On Nov 05, 2017
PefHouse:
Good day House

I can't seem to find an appropriate NOC for this job, can someone please help. Or if you have worked as a demand planner before what NOC did you choose. I have searched the internet nothing concrete.

Job- Demand Planner

Basic Functions:
Develop demand forecasts (operational forecasts) at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons as part of a demand planning function.
Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results.
Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast model to reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions.
Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers.
Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing and Customer Finance to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
Use and maintain the Demand Planning software as the primary forecasting system tool.
Provide input to the Supply Planning organization in developing inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
Closely coordinate and communicate customer action plans with supply planning

Job Functions:
Create statistical forecasts:
- Gather, analyze and validate data
- Execute statistical modeling software
- Review resulting statistical forecast model
- Apply error analysis techniques to improve forecasting
- Summarize/aggregate statistical forecasts
Your NOC should hover around purchasing and supply chain. You can look for NOC in these Management areas. Also, you may search with main key words, and something might come up. For example, check the NOC 4163 or 1524.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekchic(f): 5:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Thank you

Ethelia:

I don't know about OAU, but first have you confirmed how the verification request was sent from ECFMG? i.e was it my regular post or electronically?

It will make no sense disturbing yourselves or the school now if it was sent by regular post because it usually takes some weeks to deliver by regular post. However, if it was sent electronically you need to find out which department has access to the official email of the school, etc #justmy2cents.

Meanwhile, who sent me to use this IQAS sef? angry I'm going to give them 1 week before I start disturbing them to acknowledge receipt of my documents biko grin

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 5:52pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:

Are you trying to stir my anger ? Cos if you read what he said he specifically stated that my application would be delayed. Delayed for doing the right thing. Based on what? If I did the wrong thing perhaps but I did exactly what CIC said and one Computer BOT wants to come off as being mean and crass and you say I shouldn't da pada?

Do you know how many sleepless nights it took me to garther the required funds to submit this application. Do know how much luxuries I have deprived my self and my family only for someone to be mean and nasty for no reason whatsoever ?

In fact I have marked his account and i have noticed you. I hope our paths don't cross.

I understand how you must feel but please let it go. he may not have meant it that way, some people are not gifted at fashioning words. Please eh, no bad blood. You shall have a speedy PPR.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ethelia(f): 6:08pm On Nov 05, 2017
Omodadi2:
Good morning people, pls i need guidance from anyone that has evaluates medical cwrtificate from Unilag. We just sent hubbys certificates to MCC on friday, are they going to contact Unilag? if yes, how can we fast track response from Unilag? Thanks in advance

MCC will send his degree to ECFMG which will then contact UNILAG. you should receive a mail in his physicians account when its done. If you don't get a mail you can always contact them via email from his account. I don't know if unilag does electronic verification with ECFMG so you need to ask them (MCC) to confirm if the request was sent my post or electronically.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by hiscules: 6:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
elfmann:
lol,u sabi find trouble sha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yokus(f): 6:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
434 is a cool score right now concisering recent draws- pls get into the pool

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kmgb: 6:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Canadianfly:
So I haven't really written how far with me coz work and pikins had person hand full. My 1st attempt of IELTS last month was 7.5 in Listening and I knew I had to register again plus WES decided to sit on both my degree and Oga's own. Anyway, I took the 14th October test in Abuja....those who took it that day knew what we went through with regards getting everything to work and we left the venue at almost 3pm.
My results today:
Listening - 9
Reading - 8
Writing - 7.5
Speaking - 8.5

Overall band 8.5. Just glad I'm done with British council grin. And I'm very grateful to God.

Advice for folks taking tomorrow, especially for Listening, discover what sections you fail most. For me was the Matching and Maps. I practiced them like forever. I developed a strategy for matching because I realized that while you are struggling to keep up with the audio, you are struggling to read the options and also decide what fits. 3 things at a time! So what I did was write out everything the audio was saying for each question and move on. [b[i]]Later I came back and read what I wrote and matched it with the option[/i][/bs given.
For maps, I traced my pencil on the paper as the audio played and stopped where it stopped.
For Soeaking, I have already posted what I used, For writing, I used pen not pencil and before I started I drafted a mini flow and gathered my thoughts on my answer sheet, took me 10 mins but after that, I started writing and never stopped till I was done. And still had 10 mins to count my words. Above all, God was involved. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Thanks for this,already practicing it,I just wanted to ask how much time do we really have to read what u wrote down and also tick d correct answers,cos while using YouTube,the page flips and that's it,u can't go back to it.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Scard: 7:09pm On Nov 05, 2017
Scard:
Good afternoon all, please what happens after paying for IELTS? I made payment since Tuesday and no response from them till now.

Thanks for your assistance as always

Hello guys. please answer me naa, abeg. I don't want to mention names because I know there are enough people here who can.

Also, after my first request here, I received an email from British Council that my payment is overdue, this is coming 4 days after making payment.

I have sent them a mail though. Anyone experienced same?

Thank you much
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 7:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
Scard:

Hello guys. please answer me naa, abeg. I don't want to mention names because I know there are enough people here who can.

Also, after my first request here, I received an email from British Council that my payment is overdue, this is coming 4 days after making payment.

I have sent them a mail though. Anyone experienced same?

Thank you much

You may need to visit bc physically with proof of payment. Had that issue with a colleagues registration and it was sorted after she visited their office. Application was initially cancelled for non payment.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by spawne: 7:29pm On Nov 05, 2017
Hey guys,

Please how many payslips is required? Will three months suffice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.