Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,100 members, 7,807,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505440 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2017
Somebody cannot just go for three days jejely… Plenty pages to catch up... So much drama.

@Bigfido, arh ha, but your back should be wide enough to tattoo the remaining 94mb na. What is a Bigfido if the back is not big?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 9:09am On Nov 06, 2017
Abbylee:
Try sending your proof of payment and ref number to examsnigeria@ng.britishcouncil.org and ngielts.payment@britishcouncil.org. The first one especially. They should reply in a couple of hours.
Scard, if you try this and still no positive outcome, please take a walk to their office and do not accept a rescheduling should they propose.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 9:30am On Nov 06, 2017
Santino1:
You can do that on immitracker. All you have to do is filter by country.
True, but not all members here are on immitracker.

@DatechMan, it might be a bit hard to track pre-ppr folks as not all update stages between AOR and PPR. Cochtrane and GlitteringStar got us covered though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 9:49am On Nov 06, 2017
Kmgb:

Thanks for this,already practicing it,I just wanted to ask how much time do we really have to read what u wrote down and also tick d correct answers,cos while using YouTube,the page flips and that's it,u can't go back to it.

What I mean is, when the audio is playing and saying the descriptions that are not THE EXACT words in your question booklet, write down what the audio is saying in your question booklet.
When you get the 10 mins to transfer your answers to your answer sheet, look at what you wrote down and MATCH it with the words or sentences given. E.g. The audio could say:

"The children find the class quite dull" - write this down quickly and move on to the next question.

Later when you return to transfer your answers, the question/options to choose from the section could look like this:

"Kids find it boring" - this is the answer you will choose.

Does this make sense?

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tspice2015(f): 10:06am On Nov 06, 2017
Tspice2015:
Good evening all,

Congrats to all who have gotten PPR, I’m so so happy for you guys, especially our London gang. My prayer is we all get the golden mail from London before they close for Christmas.

Please has anyone gotten confirmation mail from IOM for the Lagos session holding on January 16th, 2018? I sent a mail that I hadn’t gotten confirmation and haven’t gotten a reply.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:06am On Nov 06, 2017
adetechy:
Thank you. How far have you gone with your application?

I am targeting SINP EE. I plan using the T-Bill to apply for SINP nomination that may open 3 months after investing in the T-Bill. Then I will still maintain it for application to the federal EE as soon as I get an ITA.

Mine is EE and my AOR is Nov 2. You know for SINP your funds must be in the account for (3months or 6 months) can't remember the exact months now. If its not in your account don't bother to apply , it will be rejected. Check and confirm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 06, 2017
Matanna:
Hello house, has anyone successfully evaluated their law degree with wes and got the full marks for having a professional degree. There are a lot of conflicting info regarding this. Mine is currently being evaluated by Wes and it's taken a while. Don't want to be disappointed after the wait.
Also can i join the pool assuming my EVA comes before that of my spouse and add his ECA report whenever it's ready.Thanks

All lawyers(with LL.B) on this thread have used IQAS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 4Barr: 10:17am On Nov 06, 2017
seconded
Hamiltondreamer:

All lawyers on this thread have used IQAS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nochis1: 10:19am On Nov 06, 2017
Hello house, can someone help me with contacts in FUTO so i can complete my WES verification.thanks and regards
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 10:27am On Nov 06, 2017
Scard:

Hello guys. please answer me naa, abeg. I don't want to mention names because I know there are enough people here who can.

Also, after my first request here, I received an email from British Council that my payment is overdue, this is coming 4 days after making payment.

I have sent them a mail though. Anyone experienced same?

Thank you much

You will need to go to their office, but if u can't send me a mail, i will help follow up.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 10:32am On Nov 06, 2017
Ajujuju2:

Hey Momma... Dec is here ooo! Oya go ahead, find grace and Favour... We de your back soon!

Amin o, if i think am, belle go start to pain me cry

i dey use the harmattan for abj dey practice, (even though na still baby cold compared to theirs) and i no dey use duvet sleep under ac, lol

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 10:34am On Nov 06, 2017
esosa4real:

Lolz. ...no wahala!!

We get concert to plan for summer grin smiley wink

i dey kajad, lol
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mzjennypher(f): 10:38am On Nov 06, 2017
Good morning my people, happy new week may ppr,ita,desired ielts scores and eca fall on us all in Jesus name. Please i noticed my eca from iqas doesnt include my middle name should i be worried? Moreso, is the ref number the file number? e.g 123456IMM

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by olajide21: 10:50am On Nov 06, 2017
mzjennypher:
Good morning my people, happy new week may ppr,ita,desired ielts scores and eca fall on us all in Jesus name. Please i noticed my eca from iqas doesnt include my middle name should i be worried? Moreso, is the ref number the file number? e.g 123456IMM

You don't need to disturb yourself on the omission of your middle name in your ECA. An affidavit of "one and the same" would easily take care of that.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kmgb: 11:00am On Nov 06, 2017
Canadianfly:

What I mean is, when the audio is playing and saying the descriptions that are not THE EXACT words in your question booklet, write down what the audio is saying in your question booklet.
When you get the 10 mins to transfer your answers to your answer sheet, look at what you wrote down and MATCH it with the words or sentences given. E.g. The audio could say:

"The children find the class quite dull" - write this down quickly and move on to the next question.

Later when you return to transfer your answers, the question/options to choose from the section could look like this:

"Kids find it boring" - this is the answer you will choose.

Does this make sense?

Oh now I get it...Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tempest01(m): 11:02am On Nov 06, 2017
Hi...Is it possible to carry out medicals before ITA? I am planning to undergo medicals for Austrailia and I will need to travel to Lagos. i was thinking If I could carry out the medicals for Canada too in view of an ITA coming.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kmgb: 11:04am On Nov 06, 2017
Canadianfly:

Oh now I get it...Thanks a lot
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smileymum: 11:17am On Nov 06, 2017
Good morning everyone, My hubby has a discrepancy with the name on his BSc. For example, let's say his name is Uchenna or Olusegun but his certificate bears Uchechukwu or Oluwasegun, is it correction of name or one and the same person affidavit he is meant to do? The certificate bears the correct middle name though.

The error was from his Jamb admission letter and he used the name like that all through school and throughout his working career. All his other documents bear the correct name Uchenna/Olusegun, Middle Name and surname.

Please help me. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mzjennypher(f): 11:19am On Nov 06, 2017
olajide21:

You don't need to disturb yourself on the omission of your middle name in your ECA. An affidavit of "one and the same" would easily take care of that.

@olajide21 Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2017
tempest01:
Hi...Is it possible to carry out medicals before ITA? I am planning to undergo medicals for Austrailia and I will need to travel to Lagos. i was thinking If I could carry out the medicals for Canada too in view of an ITA coming.

Although it is generally advised to delay your medicals as close to submission as possible, I would advice you go ahead and get an upfront medicals if you are pretty confident of securing an ITA in the next draw and plan to submit as soon as possible.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by olajide21: 11:29am On Nov 06, 2017
Does anyone have an idea how much Zenith/GTB charges for Canadian Dollar?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 4Barr: 11:41am On Nov 06, 2017
The last time i checked, GTB charged me 292/1 CAD
olajide21:
Does anyone have an idea how much Zenith/GTB charges for Canadian Dollar?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by olajide21: 11:45am On Nov 06, 2017
4Barr:
The last time i checked, GTB charged me 292/1 CAD
Any idea about Zenith? Anyone?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by RAY12345(m): 11:53am On Nov 06, 2017
sleekysilk:

Yes just go to the head office in Ijora and ask to see the personnel manager. Though not in CIC format. Just the standard introduction letter to the embassy stating when u joined, resigned and position u held. Also I am guessing you have one certificate of service they usually give when one resigns. Plus u can contact your then supervisor who can help u with your job description on a plain sheet and add his complimentary card.

Dazol!

Hello Sleekysilk, @bold, in a situation where the supervisor has left d company for another, can one add his complimentary card/details of his new company?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by RAY12345(m): 11:58am On Nov 06, 2017
esosa4real:

It's not like it's a confirmed theory , we have just discovered that majority of people with uk history, wether they got the visa or not most times get LVO.

Better you submit schedule A upfront. It's sometimes not requested even with history of past visa refusals. It depends on officer reviewing your file.

Let me give u real case scenarios.
I and my Bestie did dis cana waka together.
We both had uk refusals in the past...

Me- I had one uk visit visa + one refusal + us refusal + recent us visa --- i got london vo + schedule A adr
My friend - He also got uk refusal twice but no uk visa ....he also got london vo but surprisingly no Schedule A adr.

So it depends, no one know the exact rules, people sha sometimes observe a trend which is also not definite everytime.

Hello Esosa, I'm kinda new to this thread. Currently reading back and forth. Pls, what's a Schedule A form/adr as I've not come across it?

Rgds
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunshine21: 12:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Correction, lawyers evaluting only LL.b
Hamiltondreamer:

All lawyers on this thread have used IQAS.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Iruosonobrugwhe: 12:03pm On Nov 06, 2017
The rate at which this thread hit 400 pages is alarming. If many had read pages 0-10, we may not have hit 200 pages by now

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
You need to read and understand page 0 of this thread to be able to understand most of the process... There is post on ACRONYMS

RAY12345:

Hello Esosa, I'm kinda new to this thread. Currently reading back and forth. Pls, what's a Schedule A form/adr as I've not come across it?

Rgds
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by smslive2: 12:08pm On Nov 06, 2017
I cant agree more...
Iruosonobrugwhe:
The rate at which this thread hit 400 pages is alarming. If many had read pages 0-10, we may not have hit 200 pages by now
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Princess2015: 12:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
elfmann:
I'm new here and don't tell me read any page. What is ECA fastest?
Cc Canadianfly, siperfly, flopfly

cryBuhahahahaha
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 12:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
smileymum:
Good morning everyone, My hubby has a discrepancy with the name on his BSc. For example, let's say his name is Uchenna or Olusegun but his certificate bears Uchechukwu or Oluwasegun, is it correction of name or one and the same person affidavit he is meant to do? The certificate bears the correct middle name though.

The error was from his Jamb admission letter and he used the name like that all through school and throughout his working career. All his other documents bear the correct name Uchenna/Olusegun, Middle Name and surname.

Please help me. Thanks.
You really shouldn't bother. This doesn't look like a big deal. But if you wanna put your mind at rest, go ahead and do the "one and the same person affidavit" earlier referred to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.