Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1501664 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dannyko: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
Good evening all,pls I got my courier tracking no today from Unilag.It's a 6 digit no but when I went on WES website,I discovered the tracking no must be 10- 45digits Pls what do I do?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 6:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
koonlay5:
@Boss 13, I suggest you take things easy. You definitely do not need to reply to every thing said even if you think it might contradict. Just leave your suggestions and its left for the individual to make the final decision.

You mean no harm, but your words don't come as such.

I appreciate your concern and kind words. However, if you see an innocent child about to step on a dangerous path, you owe it as a duty to warn the child about that path. If the child insist, then it’s okay.

In Pidgin - LVO no be better place to come oh. The people there get cold heart!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Jetspeed: 6:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Hello Fam, Pls has anybody succesfully used Lagos state e-tax clearance card as tax document in response to ADR from LVO? And is there any implication if the card was issued after the ADR date?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by geebaby10: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Boss13, Hamiltondreamer, Kontagious, Prideandjoy, Linuslynx and others who responded thanks a lot I really appreciate it.

Leaving POF for a family of two earning the horrible fixed deposit isn't a financially wise decision looking at the inflation rate and other investment opportunities. I don't have anything to hide so I will go ahead and buy the T-bills if I do not get a response soon. I will just ensure that I have proper documentation and I write a proper LOE IF I get ADR for updated POF. I have thought about it all day and it will be unreasonable for the VO to penalise me for changing the form of my savings because I want to earn higher interest especially as the volume of savings will not reduce.

Thanks a lot guys.

15 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2017
Dannyko:
Good evening all,pls I got my courier tracking no today from Unilag.It's a 6 digit no but when I went on WES website,I discovered the tracking no must be 10- 45digits Pls what do I do?

No mind wes. Go to courierplus website and track your package in real time.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
Boss13:
I know of someone who submitted POF and claimed he sold land, they asked him to go and get the land deed and the person is still searching for land deed.

Why would you advise someone to do what you won’t do.
I must admit, I like you the way you reason and would want to learn more from you no matter how you put the words... Your (recent) posts all have wonderful imbedded messages if only readers will see through your Military approach.

I won't comment on the ADR's case as we know land documents including those showing transfer of ownership should be added in case one claims sale of landed property to raise funds.

That said, I am not a party to having 3-6 million Naira left untouched in a savings/current account for months because I don't want to come off as suspicious by investing in CIC's approved form of prove, and to answer you... I would do exactly as I have said without fear, trust me.

But then, let each applicant tidy his paperwork to the best of his ability. As you've said time over and over again, what seamlessly worked for me might prolong another's application. I rest my case.

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 6:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
threadstone:
Your responses have been quite acidic and tends to be received in bad faith thereby negating your "supposedly good" intentions.

Diplomacy is key. If you wish to pass an information across, do it with ease

Lack of understanding of english when i don pass ielts finish. Omo i go tear singlet oo lipsrsealed

Threadstone - I know how to be diplomatic. Oh I know how to make things sound nice. However, in the sweetness of things, the message may be lost. It is better to be blunt. I don’t know what stage you are in the application, but I sincerely and truthfully pray your application don’t land in LVO. Imagine living in constant worry and fear for a period you are not sure when it would end.

You cannot make big decisions - just like the poster who is concerned about his funds. You are in complete limbo. If my message is harsh, there is a reason for it. It’s not a joke. It’s not comedy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by flosk: 6:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
canadianxmas:
Anyone with idea of NOC code to use for the position of an IT support officer in a bank ? Though the closest to this seem to be computer hardware engineer; just wanted a second opinion from someone with experience or otherwise.

Check noc 2282 or 2281

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by caon: 6:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
abeg where is hephgirl n 40manlappy,bin a while ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by db23: 7:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Feygbe:

They are truly a family on that whatsapp group cheesy venting frustrations and celebrating each other.

Lolll... It seems like it oh.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for someone to invite me/ tell me how to join this family. I've already entered LVO, might as well park and wait around the campfire with others in the same situation.

It's all in God's Hands. This whole process is. We can only do our best and leave the rest.

@Boss13, I can't let this your LVO doomsday message get me down. It is well with us.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 7:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
E be like say time don reach make person move on. This place don dey turn 'Military Zone- Keep Off'. Lemme goan find comfort elsewhere. I cannot coman be using my POF to buy data to be reading quarrel/fight since 4days now. Let the Boss take charge.

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by veleta: 7:17pm On Nov 06, 2017
@Daremum,am having failure daemon with nairaland so can't reply pm.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 7:21pm On Nov 06, 2017
LVO don become hell fire. Nobody wants to be there but some people will find themselves there no matter what.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
db23:

Lolll... It seems like it oh.

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for someone to invite me/ tell me how to join this family. I've already entered LVO, might as well park and wait around the campfire with others in the same situation.

It's all in God's Hands. This whole process is. We can only do our best and leave the rest.

@Boss13, I can't let this your LVO doomsday message get me down. It is well with us.

The group is always filled up and space is only available when someone gets PPR. Laughs @ doomsday - you are welcome. Nobody will spell it out there, because of the support system.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 7:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
Algbenguze:
LVO don become hell fire. Nobody wants to be there but some people will find themselves there no matter what.

If their application is tight proof - they won’t be there and in the case it goes there, they can be rest assured that everything is alright
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 06, 2017
sleekysilk:
E be like say time don reach make person move on. This place don dey turn 'Military Zone- Keep Off'. Lemme goan find comfort elsewhere. I cannot coman be using my POF to buy data to be reading quarrel/fight since 4days now. Let the Boss take charge.

Lol. grin grin grin The "oga at the top" yaf taken over. Make I siddon dey look. lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 7:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
sleekysilk:

U berra come back hia. Iss a community pof issue o. Na we wey start am go finish am

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Boss13: 7:38pm On Nov 06, 2017
geebaby10:
Boss13, Hamiltondreamer, Kontagious, Prideandjoy, Linuslynx and others who responded thanks a lot I really appreciate it.

Leaving POF for a family of two earning the horrible fixed deposit isn't a financially wise decision looking at the inflation rate and other investment opportunities. I don't have anything to hide so I will go ahead and buy the T-bills if I do not get a response soon. I will just ensure that I have proper documentation and I write a proper LOE IF I get ADR for updated POF. I have thought about it all day and it will be unreasonable for the VO to penalise me for changing the form of my savings because I want to earn higher interest especially as the volume of savings will not reduce.

Thanks a lot guys.

I salute your decision. Investment-wise, it is sound. In my opinion, as long as there is a trail of the money outflow from fixed deposit to Tbills, I think, then you are fine. In fact, you may not get ADR. It is very possible.

I wish you the best of luck. If you are not yet in the WhatsApp group for LVO, try to join. If you are then that’s alright.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ethelia(f): 7:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
Ethelia:
Hello everyone, please does any one have any contact or does anyone know how to get a contact at Nnamdi Azikwe University Teaching Hospital? Thanks

Still asking.... Does anyone have any contact IN or experience verifying a Medical degree (electronically) with NAUTH?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 7:58pm On Nov 06, 2017
Kontagious:

Request the person to write an authorization letter stating you will be collecting the result on his/her behalf. Go along with the person’s copy of international passport data page, remember to go with yours too (I think any statutory ID will do).

Proceed to ask for EOR, you’d be given a form then asked to hand over the result and the bank draft.

Good evening everyone, please I have 2 questions.
1) can the letter of authorization to collect IELTS be handwritten or must it be typed
2) what form/how do I request for a refund in case of an increase in score.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 8:12pm On Nov 06, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Lol. grin grin grin The "oga at the top" yaf taken over. Make I siddon dey look. lipsrsealed
Abeg take chair my sister. Eku sidoning o..

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 8:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
threadstone:

U berra come back hia. Iss a community pof issue o. Na we wey start am go finish am
You sure say this na fight to finish? Anyway, I join Glittering star for the cushion chair to keep sidoning
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 8:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
Boss13:

I salute your decision. Investment-wise, it is sound. In my opinion, as long as there is a trail of the money outflow from fixed deposit to Tbills, I think, then you are fine. In fact, you may not get ADR. It is very possible.

I wish you the best of luck. If you are not yet in the WhatsApp group for LVO, try to join. If you are then that’s alright.
This is what you should have said initially. But its all good as you have humbly decided to modify your thoughts.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
Boss13:

Threadstone - I know how to be diplomatic. Oh I know how to make things sound nice. However, in the sweetness of things, the message may be lost. It is better to be blunt. I don’t know what stage you are in the application, but I sincerely and truthfully pray your application don’t land in LVO. Imagine living in constant worry and fear for a period you are not sure when it would end.

You cannot make big decisions - just like the poster who is concerned about his funds. You are in complete limbo. If my message is harsh, there is a reason for it. It’s not a joke. It’s not comedy.

Hello sir,

Thank you for the points you've made so far. I understand that you are trying to tell everyone to dot their "i's" and cross their "t's". However, the way you do respond to people's posts is always too aggressive. A newbie who is reading your post can become so scared of the whole process because of the way you do pass your message. It is true that LVO is known for carrying out thorough checks and co but, one shouldn't be so scared of the whole process.

Though, the members of this thread represent only a small fraction of people who are applying for EE but then, with the assistance of selfless people on this thread, we have recorded a number of successes. Between 21st of August till date, about 55 members of this thread (excluding the silent readers) received PPR/COPR. This is laudable.

The point I'm trying to make is to kindly learn to respond to people in a non-aggressive way. Don't turn everything into an argument at least no man is an island of knowledge. We are all here to learn from one another. Nobody is a VO on this thread. The members here will only give their advice and the onus is on the applicant to either accept it or ignore it.

Thank you!

25 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by arizona20: 8:25pm On Nov 06, 2017
Please do not post adverts in this section, to avoid being banned.
Good Evening Everyone. I have faxed my Certificate to WES using Hellofax since yesterday and till now nothing shows that it's been received. Though it's only Certificate that was sent, as my school is yet to send Transcript. Is it until the Transcript is received before the status will show receipt of Degree Certificate.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ayodeji2017: 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
ayodeji2017:
Hello my people, pls I need an interpretation of the below question in crs tool.

6) Work Experience
i. In the last ten years, how many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have?

1. Pls is it work experience 'INSIDE' Canada or 'OUTSIDE' Canada. I believe that it is work experience either INSIDE or OUTSIDE Canada but in a field under the NOC but someone is trying to confuse me saying it's work experience INSIDE Canada. Hence my coming to the house to confirm.

2. is it possible for WES to downgrade a PhD from U.I and a masters from U.I in their evaluation.

3. I and wifey plan including photocopies of our certificates with the transcript before the school officially send them to WES instead of us having to fax it later to WES. Hope no.implication to this.

@datatechman. Pls can I pm.you?

Regards to every member of this wonderful family. May all our dreams come true.
Pls I'm still expecting answers from member of the house on 1 and 2 above. I've gotten the answer for question 3 from one of the pages on this thread .Thanks everyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Talking to Donald Trump.. Taken over the party. grin
GlitteringStar:

Hello sir,

Thank you for the points you've made so far. I understand that you are trying to tell everyone to dot their "i's" and cross their "t's". However, the way you do respond to people's posts is always too aggressive. A newbie who is reading your post can become so scared of the whole process because of the way you do pass your message. It is true that LVO is known for carrying out thorough checks and co but, one shouldn't be so scared of the whole process.

Though, the members of this thread represent only a small fraction of people who are applying for EE but then, with the assistance of selfless people on this thread, we have recorded a number of successes. Between 21st of August till date, about 55 members of this thread (excluding the silent readers) received PPR/COPR. This is laudable.

The point I'm trying to make is to kindly learn to respond to people in a non-aggressive way. Don't turn everything into an argument at least no man is an island of knowledge. We are all here to learn from one another. Nobody is a VO on this thread. The members here will only give their advice and the onus is on the applicant to either accept it or ignore it.

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 8:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
In the last ten years, how many years of skilled work experience in Canada do you have?
The bolded answers your question i.e. canadian work experience.

Try to explain what you mean by downgrading ECA, what happened to the PHD? Or wait for people that understands...
ayodeji2017:

Pls I'm still expecting answers from member of the house on 1 and 2 above. I've gotten the answer for question 3 from one of the pages on this thread .Thanks everyone.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by db23: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2017
ayodeji2017:

I can answer

1. They refer to work INSIDE Canada. There is still a section for work experience outside Canada. Keep scrolling thru the form/questionnaire

2. I really don't know. It's really based on their discretion.

Hope this helped
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ethelia(f): 8:50pm On Nov 06, 2017
ayodeji2017:

Don't confuse yourself. Question 6(i) asks about work experience in Canada while 6(ii) talks about general work experience (outside Canada)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 06, 2017
Na wa o, una like quarrel pass fight.

Let me relax and keep watching this Ijebu Jackie Chan Yoruba movie abeg.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by vcole: 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2017
London vo London vo London vo. Same London vo that processed my application in record time? Submitted November 6th 2016 and app was approved Dec 30th 2016.
There is no one size fits all.
There is also no superiority contest going on here. This is a forum for sharing information. If anyone cannot be civil in communicating then na them know. Soon said individuals shall be left to their own narcissistic devices.
As dupyshoo said, submit what is required and if you get additional docs request then do your due diligence.
If anybody feels the urge to insult me for this post, na you know oh. Argue with your ancestors. grin grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.