Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (431) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1501745 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Algbenguze: 9:36pm On Nov 09, 2017
ayodeji2017:

Thanks mamacajah. Have you started the PNP process? what documents are needed for the Nova Scotia PNP? ALso what is PEI? sorry for my many questions but really considering this route. Thanks a lot.

PEI (Prince Edward Island) is also another province in Canada.
Just Google Nova Scotia PNP or PEI PNP or New Brunswick PNP and read up on their eligibility requirements. Job offers are not compulsory for those 3 but only certain occupations qualify.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by SESE10: 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2017
I am new here please I will need guidance on how to go about PPR. Do my husband have a chance of getting nominated as a software engineer pls let's know what will be required. Thanks

MummyJaygirls:
Congrats to all who received ITA and PPR

The way the pages increase ehnn, una doh ooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by eddycross(m): 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
Will do, thanks

senors:
Send me a PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by eddycross(m): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
I will do that. Thanks

jummolami:
Send me a private mail. Then I link u with the person I know.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2017
einsteino:

mehn for my timeline I must put POF in my itinerary. walahi the hustle for POF be like hustle for another ITA. i never even do medicals and pcc, na today my POF just complete!
No P.. U are moving..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ayodeji2017: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2017
Algbenguze:

PEI (Prince Edward Island) is also another province in Canada.
Just Google Nova Scotia PNP or PEI PNP or New Brunswick PNP and read up on their eligibility requirements. Job offers are not compulsory for those 3 but only certain occupations qualify.
Thanks mamacajah
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Petrelli112: 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2017
Kmgb:

That's strange,all the banks should be listed on the drop down menu,even some strange microfinance banks are listed, not to talk of std chartered,pls check again.
I just tried it with my zenith bank account and it worked, was using first bank before, thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Faskey: 9:53pm On Nov 09, 2017
topsy5:

Thanks a lot for your response, do you think he should make the transfer now and write the LOE when ITA comes or he should wait for ITA before making the transfer

Now or later doesn't matter, he can transfer it anytime. So far you guys re going together and the money is available already. Nice LOE will be enough to explain yourselves.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
SESE10:
I am new here please I will need guidance on how to go about PPR. Do my husband have a chance of getting nominated as a software engineer pls let's know what will be required. Thanks

All the information you need is on page 0.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dchamps: 10:06pm On Nov 09, 2017
Goodevening pls can you put me thru on how you applied for SINP pnp i dnt mind if you can pm your phone number to me pls thanks.
TEECANN:
Good day house,

I appreciate the good work going on here...

I kindly request the elders' thoughts on the following:

1. I want to rearrange the names of my kids on their birth certificates and passports, ie make their first names middle names. I applied to SINP for the PNP points and I want to know whether it will be in order to do effect the names rearrangements before ITA (as their passports will be expiring soon)

2. Can I use a different NOC from the one I used to apply to SINP when I want to put in my application post ITA? (though the NOC is very similar and in the same job family)

3. Perchance I retake IELTS and have a higher score that lands me an ITA before SINP's nomination falls through, can I go ahead with that direct ITA and ignore the SINP nomination?

4. If my Employer's Offer Letter doesn't contain my job role but reflects only the level on which I was employed on Eg. Offer Letter says he is employed as an ASSISTANT MANAGER but did not say he is an HR ANALYST. If Employment Reference Letter now reflects the HR ANALYST job role only, hope it will not be an issue for the VO?

5. When exactly is the right timeline to do PCC (Alagbon runz) and Medicals in advance after clinching ITA? Does ALAGBON RUNZ take time and cumbersome?

Thank you as it will all end in praise for us!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by SESE10: 10:09pm On Nov 09, 2017
Yes I know but need someone to put me through the steps
perks:

All the information you need is on page 0.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by arizona20: 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2017
Thank you for your response.

Please at what stage of this process, Do we need to provide the Affidavit for one and same.

Also should he upload it with his Degree certificate to WES.

smslive2:
Affidavit for one and same person would be enough

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by koonlay5: 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2017
The first step in putting you through is directing you to page 0.

SESE10:
Yes I know but need someone to put me through the steps

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by eddycross(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
sent.

jummolami:
Send me a private mail. Then I link u with the person I know.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by eddycross(m): 11:00pm On Nov 09, 2017
sent

senors:
Send me a PM.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by needy: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
Please house,does RN and BSc count as two or more certificate? The Bsc(applied biotechnology) was gotten before the RN. If yes, which body is best for verifying the certificate. Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by stealth02: 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2017
There appears to be a dearth of information surrounding PNPs and just as @codew0rks mentioned previous attempts at creating a PNP thread was shut down. Notwithstanding some members on this thread got their PPRs through provincial programs. Here's a link to some useful information about PNPs culled from Part 1 thread

https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/144#47208212

I felt I should give an overview and summary application costs for PNPs that DON'T require a job offer. However most of them have target occupation lists but generally in the NOC 0, A or B categories similar to the Federal requirement

- SK $300 (Saskatchewan has an In-Demand Occupation list)
- NB $250 (New Brunswick is currently targeting occupations in IT AND applicants must show connections to NB by attending an information session or studied in NB)
- PE $300 (Prince Edward Island has no specific target occupation list)
- MB $500 (Manitoba Skilled Workers Overseas have no specific target occupation list BUT applicants must show social ties - have family, friend or studied in Manitoba or attended an information session)
- ON $1500 (Ontario EE Human Capital Priority Stream has no target occupation list but applicant must have CRS of 400 or more to be invited)
-NS No application fees (Nova Scotia Demand EE Stream- Category 2 has a target occupation list)

Also be aware that some of the various programs are selective about certain ECA assessments that they accept. In addition to sending your ECA to IRCC you will also be required to inform your assessing body to send a copy of your assessment directly to the PNP program once you receive their ITA/NOI otherwise this may delay your application for provincial nomination

- SK/PE/MB/ON/NS accept all IRCC designated ECAs (CES,ICAS,WES,IQAS,ICES,MCC,PEBC)
- NB accepts only CES, ICAS, WES, MCC and PEBC

The current processing time for PNPs on the CIC website is stated as 6 months(same as FSW). However there's no hard and fast rule for how long it takes to receive a provincial nomination once you submit your Expression of Interest - obviously this would vary from one province to another.

Note that the various programs have different PoF requirements some even lower than CIC's but applicants would ultimately be required to show funds that comply with the Federal scheme when submitting to CIC for their PPRs.

Generally, PNPs have a residency requirement that the applicant intends to live and work in that particular province. However it's still being argued that the 2 years residency is not mandatory. Take NB for example which requires applicants to sign form NBNP006 'Declaration of Commitment to New Brunswick' but doesn't clearly specify how long you are required to live in NB after showing yourself to the NBNP program officer within 30 days of your arrival in Canada.

Section 6(2) of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms states that a Canadian Permanent Resident can move anywhere within the country.

Section 6(2)
Every citizen of Canada and every person who has the status of a permanent resident of Canada has the right:
a) to move to and take up residence in any province; and
b) to pursue the gaining of a livelihood in any province.

Hopefully more information would become available in coming posts to help intending applicants successfully navigate the PNP process as in the case of FSW.

Best wishes

62 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by rinzylee(m): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2017
belushi7:

Belushi7 congrats to you.... God too much jari. please I don't know if you mind telling us when you wrote IELTS, if it was more than once, your scores and lastly your CRS score. No vex o.

Here is my timeline:

AOR - 24/10/17
ADR - 31/10/17 (Travel History)
ADR submitted - 2/11/17
Medical Passed - 2/11/17
IP1 - 2/11/17
NA2 - 3/11/17
IP2 - 8/11/17
PPR - 9/11/17

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mamacajah: 11:22pm On Nov 09, 2017
ayodeji2017:

Thanks mamacajah. Have you started the PNP process? what documents are needed for the Nova Scotia PNP? ALso what is PEI? sorry for my many questions but really considering this route. Thanks a lot.
I just started researching myself, so I don't have much information at the moment. check the links on page 0 for PNP, go to the different provinces and read on what's needed. I am awaiting my IELTS test results so that I can start agressively pursuing this route. Hope this helps and please, grin keep me informed on any updates.

UPDATE: stealth02 just became an answer to prayers..he has summarised the whole PNP process in an easy understandable format. May GOD bless him deeply!back to the drawing board.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by stealth02: 11:50pm On Nov 09, 2017
Amen Ma. We shall get there by God's grace
mamacajah:

UPDATE: stealth02 just became an answer to prayers..he has summarised the whole PNP process in an easy understandable format. May GOD bless him deeply!back to the drawing board.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 12:08am On Nov 10, 2017
stealth02:
There appears to be a dearth of information surrounding PNPs

Good job! Nice.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by stealth02: 12:14am On Nov 10, 2017
Thanks Boss smiley
cochtrane:

Good job! Nice.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by SegunWamiri(m): 1:41am On Nov 10, 2017
My people, what is this oo??LRWS 6.5,6.5,7.5,7

The sections that I was most confident about especially Listening turned out this way?

Though these are objective modules, could there have been a mistake in this marking probably in the writing of ONE,TWO,THREE WORDS/NUMBER parts?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tobey2ng(m): 2:33am On Nov 10, 2017
For those interested in PNP....... https:///CbegC4fzbsFHvrqfCq2c4z
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 2:53am On Nov 10, 2017
SegunWamiri:
My people, what is this oo??LRWS 6.5,6.5,7.5,7

The sections that I was most confident about especially Listening turned out this way?

Though these are objective modules, could there have been a mistake in this marking probably in the writing of ONE,TWO,THREE WORDS/NUMBER parts?

My dear, I am in almost the same boat. I'm so shocked. The areas I did very well turned out worse. And the ones I did poorly, turned out very okay. I am still in shock
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abbylee: 2:54am On Nov 10, 2017
You guys. I just checked my results, lrsw 8.5,9,7.5,7.5.

Just the exact scores I need to max out IELTS. I have checked 3 times now to be sure my eyes are not deceiving me.

CRS now stands at 441

tobey2ng:
For those interested in PNP....... https:///CbegC4fzbsFHvrqfCq2c4z

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by DereI(f): 3:07am On Nov 10, 2017
Abbylee:

Just the exact scores I need to max out IELTS. I have checked 3 times now to be sure my eyes are not deceiving me.

CRS now stands at 441

Congrats dear
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mimikoko: 3:12am On Nov 10, 2017
[quote author=Abbylee post=62236010]You guys. I just checked my results, lrsw 8.5,9,7.5,7.5.

CRS now stands at 441

Congratulations Abbylee and all those that aced their IELTS. My result wasn't as expected at all. 7.5, 7.5, 7, 8.0. I was so confident that I'd do well. The reading and writing shocked me most I must say. It is well. I believe we'll do much better next time.

I weak sha, kai.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by blackfm: 4:52am On Nov 10, 2017
LRWS 8.5, 7.5, 7, 7.5 I believe my ielts journey has ended as quickly as it started. The tips here were invaluable. Thanks all

N.B I'm considering a remark for writing as I expected more. Crs is currently 435 and the extra 3 marks I can get could make all the difference. Any advice?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mamacajah: 5:05am On Nov 10, 2017
My result is out...Which way to go people? Should I risk a remark or prepare for Jan 2018?

Listening: 8.0
Reading: 6.5
Writing: 7.0
Speaking: 7.5

I am in shock at the writting as I did not finish at all. It is well.

My birthday is next month. Can I use this to enter the pool before doing the next exam or just wait till I get a better result and then enter the pool? Pls your advise guys!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mamacajah: 5:57am On Nov 10, 2017
Abbylee:

CRS now stands at 441

congrats
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by HighBK: 6:22am On Nov 10, 2017
Update: IELTS provisional result is out. Thanks to everyone for your help and guidance, and all the useful tips.

L: 8.5
R: 9.0
W: 7.0
S: 7.0

Overall: 8

Next step: waiting for WES (to be out before month end)

Thank you Lord!

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.