Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505472 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Virt: 11:35am On Nov 13, 2017
Thanks for your response @Santino. Yeah, extensive travel is also one of the identified causes of delay, though I was just tailoring my enquiry to the factor that is of concern to me.

There is a guy with 69 travels also at NA2, so you just dey follow the guy for back. grin. People actually asked if he was a pilot. lolls. But you now, work tins can take round the world.

Santino1:

I'm not answering your question because I haven't received PPR yet. This is just to offer another perspective.

A survey was done on some applicants that are delayed at the NA2 stage and most of them had one visa refusal or the other and indicated same in their application. Some of them have been on the same stage for 2 to 4 weeks and counting while their counterparts and those who applied after them have long received PPR

While this may be the case for most, It doesn't apply to me. I have never had a visa rejection before and this is my third week on NA2. I have travelled to about 26 countries in the last 6 years so I simply attributed the delay in NA2 to verification from those countries I have visited.

This is simply my theory as I have no way of knowing for sure why I'm stuck in NA2.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Virt: 11:44am On Nov 13, 2017
Thanks for your response @crazyinlove. 77days at NA2 is no child's play o grin grin grin. Was any of your past visa refusals from UK and is your VO London VO? I heard that if one has a past UK visa refusal, that he/she will be automatically assigned the London VO, how true can this be?

crazyinlove:

This theory is somewhat true but not totally true. I was in NA2 for 77days before moving to IP2 recently and I had 3 refusals in the past. I think other factors like expensive travel history (esp. to certain countries) can make one to stay in NA2 for long.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by crazyinlove: 11:53am On Nov 13, 2017
Virt:
Thanks for your response @crazyinlove. 77days at NA2 is no child's play o grin grin grin. Was any of your past visa refusals from UK and is your VO London VO? I heard that if one has a past UK visa refusal, that he/she will be automatically assigned the London VO, how true can this be?

Yes, our application in London VO and yes I have UK visa refusal.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 11:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Errrrm, oga at the top, can I borrow your statement of account? I want to check something. I will return it soon. Thanks a bunches cry

Santino1:

I'm not answering your question because I haven't received PPR yet. This is just to offer another perspective.

A survey was done on some applicants that are delayed at the NA2 stage and most of them had one visa refusal or the other and indicated same in their application. Some of them have been on the same stage for 2 to 4 weeks and counting while their counterparts and those who applied after them have long received PPR

While this may be the case for most, It doesn't apply to me. I have never had a visa rejection before and this is my third week on NA2. I have travelled to about 26 countries in the last 6 years so I simply attributed the delay in NA2 to verification from those countries I have visited.

This is simply my theory as I have no way of knowing for sure why I'm stuck in NA2.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
elfmann:
Pple just dey claim 8777..na so e easy.

Lol grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by aranymous: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
GlitteringStar:

1. Try to score CLB 10 in your IELTS test.

2. Gain one more year work experience.

3. Learn French and do a French test.

4. Do one year postgraduate diploma course or master's program.

5. Go through the PNP route.

thanks ma'am.. i appreciate

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by aranymous: 12:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
elfmann:
Pple just dey claim 8777..na so e easy.

loool na wa oo.. it is well!! smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by geebaby10: 12:30pm On Nov 13, 2017
Virt:

One US visa refusal and travel history of four countries. Trips to the UK alone can fill one passport but thankfully it wasn't up to 180 days cumulative. No UK refusal ever. File ended up in LVO. Been on NA2 since 16 August. That's about 87 days now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Virt: 12:39pm On Nov 13, 2017
Wowwww 87days on NA2 shocked It's well. Just prepare your other travel plans so that when PR finally comes, it would just be to book flight grin

geebaby10:

One US visa refusal and travel history of four countries. Trips to the UK alone can fill one passport but thankfully it wasn't up to 180 days cumulative. No UK refusal ever. File ended up in LVO. Been on NA2 since 16 August. That's about 87 days now.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2017
Virt:
Wowwww 87days on NA2 shocked It's well. Just prepare your other travel plans so that when PR finally comes, it would just be to book flight grin

102 days at NA2.

Man no go die.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by laettydarl: 12:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
Good day house. Please it has been long i participated in the house affairs, so permit my errors.
Please I want to start the process for Canada Skilled worker Visa and I want to know the role of a husband in a case that I want to add my children in the process.
What will be required of father of my children for the children's visa to be granted.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Virt: 12:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
God abeg o embarassed Do you have any past visa refusal?

By the way, I got this response from another thread....

I don't think visa refusal should significantly affect the speed of processing times. Understanding what goes on at the Central Intake Office and the CPCs, from what I have read, they can decide to gather more information about your visa refusal if they feel it raises any questions as regards criminality, inadmissibility or security concerns. This may lengthen the processing time of your application. Also people from certain countries (Afghanistan, Pakistan etc) may undergo more scrutiny than others.

A visa refusal from another country because you did not have sufficient funds or did not submit all required documentation etc will probably not call for many more additional checks and may therefore not increase the processing time. These guys have a databases where they can pull up visa approvals or refusals from other close countries like the UK and US and verify reasons for the refusal.

I think what gets people stuck at NA2 is the transfer of files from the CIO to the Visa Offices. After NA2, your files are transferred to a visa office where the visa officer reviews the agent's (CIO) recommendations. Sometimes, the work load at the visa offices is heavy and it takes a while to treat.

I hope this answers your question.

ajiifixing:

102 days at NA2.

Man no go die.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Saintp(m): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
crazyinlove:

Yes, our application in London VO and yes I have UK visa refusal.

Mehn I have UK travel history and I have never been refused Visa. Just hope my file no go enter London VO. Abi travelling don become wahala again?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello House,

I am a little bothered.

Please does this WES ECA report make an MBA Ife less a regular MBA if it evaluates it as an "EXECUTIVE MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION"?

Will an Executive MBA still be ranked as a Masters Degree?

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 1:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
please those who used Treasury Bills as POF, did you also have to submit SOA/a letter from your bank showing average balance? Or is the Treasury bills alone sufficient in the case where a gift deed accompanies it?

cc santino1, kontagious ... anybody biko
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ethan002: 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello All,

Each time i try to create a profile on CIC, i get this error message

We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details.

My profile below
MSc
2 years Work experience (1221 - Administrative officers)
IELTS Result (LSRW - 7.5,8,6.5,6.5) - I know i need to rewrite but i just want to be in the pool first

Family of 4, i put $30,000 in the money section

Please help!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ddymples: 1:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Yes, it will be regarded as a Masters Degree

TEECANN:

Hello House,

I am a little bothered.

Please does this WES ECA report make an MBA Ife less a regular MBA if it evaluates it as an "EXECUTIVE MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION"?

Will an Executive MBA still be ranked as a Masters Degree?

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 1:10pm On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=Virt post=62336716]God abeg o embarassed Do you have any past visa refusal?

Yes,
UK and US for PA and Spouse.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by aduredee: 1:12pm On Nov 13, 2017
ethan002:
Hello All,

Each time i try to create a profile on CIC, i get this error message

We regret to inform you that you are no longer eligible to be in the pool. Check your messages below for details.

My profile below
MSc
2 years Work experience (1221 - Administrative officers)
IELTS Result (LSRW - 7.5,8,6.5,6.5) - I know i need to rewrite but i just want to be in the pool first

Family of 4, i put $30,000 in the money section

Please help!!!

if you choose that your credentials haven't been assessed, you won't be eligible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by themaestro212: 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2017
ethan002:

Please help!!!

Did you select that your credentials have not been assessed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by dtush(f): 1:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
laettydarl:
Good day house. Please it has been long i participated in the house affairs, so permit my errors.
Please I want to start the process for Canada Skilled worker Visa and I want to know the role of a husband in a case that I want to add my children in the process.
What will be required of father of my children for the children's visa to be granted.
Thank you

Letter of consent which u can include with you LOE and he should fill form for non accompanying parent. Check the website I can't remember the name of the form.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ethan002: 1:18pm On Nov 13, 2017
No, I didnt oo... I even put my ECA number

themaestro212:

Did you select that your credentials have not been assessed?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ethan002: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
I chose that it has been assessed and i input my ECA number

aduredee:

if you choose that your credentials haven't been assessed, you won't be eligible
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 1:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
ethan002:
I chose that it has been assessed and i input my ECA number

What was the message accompanying the mail. You said yo got the following message:

What was the details. We can't help you if we don't know why.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 1kingwriter: 1:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ljay17:

My CRS was 408 before Nomination and 1008 Post Nomination.

Other conditions to be met are similar to the FSW program requirements - POF, Work Experience reference letters, Statement of intent to reside in Ontario etc. Kindly check the application guide via the link below for the full information.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/@oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps_010517.pdf

Good day.
You made mention earlier that 6000 applications was earmarked for Ontario and about 3000 taken by June.
Do you know if it's capped now?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ethan002: 1:32pm On Nov 13, 2017
Extract from the attached file

Your Express Entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for Express
Entry at this time.

To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on the information you gave in your profile, you do not appear to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of theseprograms at the moment.

Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible:
• not having a valid language test,
• language test results that are more than two years old,
• a language test score that is too low,
• not having enough relevant work experience,
• not having the required education level,
• not having enough funds.

Santino1:

What was the message accompanying the mail. You said yo got the following message:

What was the details. We can't help you if we don't know why.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
ethan002:
Extract from the attached file

Your Express Entry profile has been reviewed and we have determined that you are not eligible for Express
Entry at this time.

To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on the information you gave in your profile, you do not appear to meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of theseprograms at the moment.

Below are a few examples of why a candidate will be found ineligible:
• not having a valid language test,
• language test results that are more than two years old,
• a language test score that is too low,
• not having enough relevant work experience,
• not having the required education level,
• not having enough funds.

Alright Let's see

Language (CLB 8 ) = 20
Education (MSc) = 23
Work Experience (2 yrs) = 11
Age (?)
Arranged employment in CA (?)
Adaptibility (?)

Fill in the values for those (?) and simulate your eligibility score. It seems that's where your problem is coming from.

As seen from the above values, your total currently stand at 54. If you don't have a job offer in Canada or a relative, you won't be eligible based on your score because the maximum you can get from age is 12 which will bring your total to 66. A point short of the cut-off.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ethan002: 1:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
Age 28 (12 Points)
Arranged employment - N/A
Adaptability - Spouse IELTS (LSRW - 9,8.5,7.5,7) (5Points)

EGBAMI OOOO

Santino1:

Alright Let's see

Language (CLB 8 ) = 20
Education (MSc) = 23
Work Experience (2 yrs) = 11
Age (?)
Arranged employment in CA (?)
Adaptibility (?)

Fill in the values for those (?) and simulate your eligibility score. It seems that's where your problem is coming from.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 2:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
ethan002:
Age 28 (12 Points)
Arranged employment - N/A
Adaptability - Spouse IELTS (LSRW - 9,8.5,7.5,7) (5Points)

EGBAMI OOOO

Then your score should be around 71. At this point, I don't know where the problem is coming from. Are your language results still valid? Thats's like the only thing I can think of.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ethan002: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2017
Me too.... Somebody help me

Santino1:

Then your score should be around 71. At this point, I don't know where the problem is coming from. Are your language result still valid? Thats's like the only thing I can think of.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ethan002: 2:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
The result is valid... Date of exam October 28th 2017

I have filled this form like 5 times already, same result
Santino1:

Then your score should be around 71. At this point, I don't know where the problem is coming from. Are your language results still valid? Thats's like the only thing I can think of.

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.