Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,741 members, 7,802,255 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1501503 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by einsteino(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
lumzy1:

Yes you have to include all documentation (SOA, Gift deed etc.) so far as the amount has been with you for less than 6 months

thanks alot.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by blessedmumi(f): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2017
iwillrejoice:

Wow! Congrats!

Pls kindly reply my mail (from TTC thread).
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bighead2: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hi

I beg to strongly differ on this assumption/theory. I have 0 travel history, never been to any country, never had a Visa refusal, single...

With all the above, i am still in NA2 since 25th september. VO is Ottawa.

My point here is that, its really difficult to figure out their modus operandi, coz when u think u have figured it out, u see that it doesnt really follow for everyone

Virt:
Hi all,

Please how does past visa refusal from any country affect the timeline of processing one's PR application. A survey was done on some applicants that are delayed at the NA2 stage and most of them had one visa refusal or the other and indicated same in their application. Some of them have been on the same stage for 2 to 4 weeks and counting while their counterparts and those who applied after them have long received PPR. Their applications are still at CIO, Sydney and not yet assigned to any local visa office.

Please any experience of those who successfully got PPR with a visa refusal which they indicated in their application and what was their timeline like?

I appreciate your responses.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
doctimi:
Please I need help. How do I pay for my PNP Ontario Application with my GTB debit card. I have less than 48 hours to submit my application.

Any advice will be appreciated. The amount is 1500CAD.
The normal way. They take d equivalent of d 1500cad. Hurry up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by perks: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
doctimi:
Please I need help. How do I pay for my PNP Ontario Application with my GTB debit card. I have less than 48 hours to submit my application.

Any advice will be appreciated. The amount is 1500CAD.

Make d funds in your account is in excess of what is required. And also dat ur card has been provisioned for online payments. If not, you can contact ur bank
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
cochtrane:

Congrats!

Thanks! smiley
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ljay17:

Congratulations to you. You’ve been amazing on this thread. The way you attend to questions thrown on the ‘floor’, I was thinking you were waiting for COPR.

Wish you all the best from here on.

smiley

Lol. smiley Na IELTS stage I dey since ooo. smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2017
Virt:
Hi all,

Please how does past visa refusal from any country affect the timeline of processing one's PR application. A survey was done on some applicants that are delayed at the NA2 stage and most of them had one visa refusal or the other and indicated same in their application. Some of them have been on the same stage for 2 to 4 weeks and counting while their counterparts and those who applied after them have long received PPR. Their applications are still at CIO, Sydney and not yet assigned to any local visa office.

Please any experience of those who successfully got PPR with a visa refusal which they indicated in their application and what was their timeline like?

I appreciate your responses.

I had 3 US visa denials, went from IP1 to IP2. No NA2, 4 PCCs. VO was Ottawa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Obi1conte: 8:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
sunvick:
Try using a different browser and try it again.

If your date of exam was 28th oct 2017, should the result be out already?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Oopsy(f): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2017
Congrats!

GlitteringStar:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!!!!! I'm not an ambulance. I'm just ecstatic. My EOR is back!!!!!!!!!!! grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hello house. Please what are the options of paying the application and visa fee? I need to pay 2380, what means can I use to pay?. Can I use my dollar card? Will it work?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Emmasonic4me: 9:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
GlitteringStar:
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!!!!! I'm not an ambulance. I'm just ecstatic. My EOR is back!!!!!!!!!!! grin smiley

...and BC just lost a customer for life. grin grin

I also pray to breakup with BC before the year runs out by God's grace.

Congrats.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by abbeykun: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kontagious:

One and Same person affidavit (draft and cheapest way to get from Yimiton)

I added the affidavit cause my names varied through all documents, somewhat of these;
BSc certificate – Olusegun Buhari
MSc – Olusegun Jonathan Buhari
Passport – Jonathan Segun Buhari
ECA, IELTS, Medicals, PCC (all tied to passport) – Jonathan Segun Buhari
Reference Letter 1 - Olusegun Jonathan Buhari
Reference Letter 1 - Olusegun Buhari

Hello bro, can you please post the One and Same person affidavit template that you used?

Many Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 9:08pm On Nov 13, 2017
When I chose Unilag as his institution, it asked me whether it was MBA or Executive MBA
Deebay:

To specify what? I don't get. His certificate reads MBA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2017
When I chose Unilag as his institution, it asked me whether it was MBA or Executive MBA.
Deebay:

To specify what? I don't get. His certificate reads MBA
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
Congrats!!! ITA jump on top you. See me thinking that you were in the PPR waiting list. BC is mad. IELTS is mad. Speaking sef is mad.
GlitteringStar:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by enocoded4life(f): 9:15pm On Nov 13, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Congratulations dear

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ekinado: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ekinado:
Good evening house, which is mire risky? using 3 bank statement or 2 bank statement.

2 husband(PA) account and 1 Wife's account.

Also

Can my motherinlaw do me (the wife) a gift of deed? because My Husband is in Canny
please help
don't jump and pass
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
GlitteringStar:
Congrats GS. ITA fall on you next

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ekinado:
Good evening house, which is mire risky? using 3 bank statement or 2 bank statement.

2 husband(PA) account and 1 Wife's account.

Also

Can my motherinlaw do me (the wife) a gift of deed? because My Husband is in Canny

Why should it be risky to have more than one bank account?

Your mother in-law can gift you money

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by upgrade: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2017
Thanks a lot

cochtrane:

I'd suggest you follow the advice you were provided earlier in the thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/653#58600542

You'd see this person was actually going through the same process
https://www.nairaland.com/3999848/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/320#61662029

You can also consult this site. Looks like they can help you http://www.qatarliving.com/services/other-services/advert/police-clearance-certificate-pcc-good-standing-certificate
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunvick(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2017
Yes, the result is out. Check your results on line or you go to BC office with your passport to pick it up.

Obi1conte:

If your date of exam was 28th oct 2017, should the result be out already?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Tspice2015(f): 9:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kontagious:

Thanks for this. Travel time is relatively far, i'd wait for their response. Thanks.
cc: Tspice2015

Thanks Ugoiyke79e and Kontagious
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ekinado: 9:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:

Why should it be risky to have more than one bank account?

Your mother in-law can gift you money
Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2017
Emmasonic4me:

...and BC just lost a customer for life. grin grin

I also pray to breakup with BC before the year runs out by God's grace.

Congrats.

Yes oo. May CLB 9 and CLB 10 fall on all IELTS hopefuls. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Newmum0615:
Congrats!!! ITA jump on top you. See me thinking that you were in the PPR waiting list.

Lol. Na so I see am. smiley Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2017
Thank you @Oopsy, Enocoded4life and Sleekysilk kiss kiss kiss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 9:53pm On Nov 13, 2017
Newmum0615:
When I chose Unilag as his institution, it asked me whether it was MBA or Executive MBA

Mine didn't ask. There was only MBA. I guess you meant on Wes website? And Wes evaluated it as a Masters Degree. The executive MBA thing is written only on his transcript Sha.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2017
Ekinado:
please help don't jump and pass
Or better she can gift both of you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by stealth02: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2017
Awesome! Congratulations GlitteringStar
GlitteringStar:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 10:00pm On Nov 13, 2017
Kontagious:

@Ugoiyke79e. Got their response few minutes back, to pick a date. Thanks.

wow . nice.
any dates available for december?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by aBbiie25(f): 10:11pm On Nov 13, 2017
Goodevening Everyone.. Please i have a question concerning SINP application.. I read Superchi's's post about uploading some documents including the ones for spouse and child/children.. But can't seem to find anywhere where it's indicated(for spouse and for child) It's just documents for the applicant i see.. Anyone who can help with this? Thanks a lot

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.