Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1500145 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
sweetrie:
Oh Lord. My POF ooo. Thanks sis.

Lol. You have 90 days na. wink
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2017
Congratulations @ajujuju2
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 10:25pm On Nov 15, 2017
toyogirl:
He he he grin may the hosts of heaven go with you....

The kingdom of God dey suffer violence oo when it gets to London VO. ...Some people have even sent Khaleesi's dragon fire lipsrsealed cheesy

Hahahaha! Na to contact and recruit mfm guys be that
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
MRSDA:
Congratulations @ajujuju2

London recruit how makaet
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by deeore: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
Yaaay.. There goes another London gang conqueror .. Lol... Congratulations dear.. Wish you all the best from here on... Right behind you real soon with faith..@ajujuju2

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Lol. You have 90 days na wink
Na so my sister. The money must complete

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
tempest01:

Start getting your documents ready sweerie so long as you are not on 439 on the dot, you are not at risk of the 1st come 1st serve stuff. Your ITA will update in your profile this night. Congrats
Thanks Bros
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2017
yokus:
Soon sis, very soon. Keep Glittering.

Yeah. Thanks sis.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2017
tempest01:

She didn't lie. I think she made a mistake with the score.

Her Age + MSc + Her IELTS score = CRS score of 478.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MummyJaygirls: 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Ajujuju2:

Lol thanks.

However u know say we no get PPR d same time. So go first and experience d cold den ping me to come . �� grin grin

Chei! And I think say we be sisters before cry

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tempest01(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2017
Canadianfly:

The troubling thing is YOU going to dig up his previous posts, and your determination to negate his 479. You already have ITA abi? What do you care if he's lying or not? Does that affect your timeline? As in you went first to CRS tool, calculated and then went searching for his posts. Smh. How do you even know if it's a lie? Are you privy to his EE profile? Because you know the tool is an ESTIMATED calculation, and your profile is your EXACT score.
I think you should just mind your business and let him lie or not lie in peace. undecided

Focus on your ITA jo, and start planning your PPR celebration.

In other news...congrats Ajujuju2.

Oga...when you see something bigger than you, try and learn a thing or two. Maybe there are factors that made him get high CRS points, and i can learn one or two things from there. I asked him on here what it was, and i didn't get a reply. I went to his profile to see if anything unique, and I found out i was wasting my time. You mind your own business.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tempest01(m): 10:38pm On Nov 15, 2017
GlitteringStar:

She didn't lie. I think she made a mistake with the score.

Her Age + MSc + Her IELTS score = CRS score of 478.

well I had same points for ielts, Msc, Age, and sibling 15 points.

I could only manage 471. I just wanted to know other factors.

Maybe work experience as i only have 1.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ljay17: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2017
Scard:

Hello Ljay17, please I just PM'd you. I'd appreciate if you respond. I need more information on On PNP

Replied your PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
tempest01:

well I had same points for ielts, Msc, Age, and sibling 15 points.

I could only manage 471. I just wanted to know other factors.

Maybe work experience as i only have 1.

Na you be real CIA agent. Anyway, she has a Master's degree, single, more than 3 years work experience, age less than 30 and good IELTS scores.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tempest01(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Na you be real CIA agent. Anyway, Bonnie1 is a "she". She has a Master's degree, single, more than 3 years work experience, age less than 30 and good IELTS scores.

Well i take back my posts.....puting these figures in your head can be confusing at times. i guess she meant 457. A honest mistake.

Sincere apologies Bonnie1 and congrats on your ITA.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by QSola: 10:46pm On Nov 15, 2017
Hi guys. Please is there anyone that has used ICES for Yabatech transcript I need clarification please. I want to go with the email route. Pls help a sister house.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 10:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Good day my good people...

I'm bothered but I know there's wisdom in multitude of counsel...hence I need your opinion from our collective knowledge here

My situation:

I applied for PNP(provincial nomination)and I was contacted to submit my my Bachelor’s degree.
Whilst submitting the application, I had submitted my highest qualification required (which is an MBA) plus my ICAN certificate (though not required).

My 1st degree is in Philosophy...but I have always in the last 9 years of my working life used my ICAN qualification to secure jobs (including the place I'm currently working now) and my employers were always aware of my 1st degree background.

I currently work as an accountant in accounting roles (never worked with my 1st degree once) and this informed my NOC 1111

Pls how do I address this provincial ADR asking for my 1st degree. How do I explain to the Visa Officer (VO) that ICAN formed the basis of the job experience that I have in the last 8 years

Note. I qualified as a chartered accountant before entering the Labour market (about the same time I graduated from my 1st degree) before NYSC year.

I further went ahead to earn an MBA in 2015 whilst working, to consolidate my finance background.

The concern is that if the VO doesn't understand properly (the peculiarity of our educational combinations in this clime) he might erroneously slam NOC/Education/experience mismatch on my application.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
tempest01:

Well i take back my posts.....puting these figures in your head can be confusing at times. i guess she meant 457. An honest mistake.

Sincere apologies Bonnie1 and congrats on your ITA.

Nice! Don't be so quick to judge others.

#One love wink

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Fortville: 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Glory to God. ITA has come.
I went through the OINP route, got nominated last Friday and ITA today.

He who has started this work is faithful to complete it.

I rejoice with everyone with ITA and PPR....coming right behind you.

Silent reader.

32 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2017
TEECANN:
Good day my good people...

I'm bothered but I know there's wisdom in multitude of counsel...hence I need your opinion from our collective knowledge here

My situation:

I applied for PNP(provincial nomination)and I was contacted to submit my my Bachelor’s degree.
Whilst submitting the application, I had submitted my highest qualification required (which is an MBA) plus my ICAN certificate (though not required).

My 1st degree is in Philosophy...but I have always in the last 9 years of my working life used my ICAN qualification to secure jobs (including the place I'm currently working now) and my employers were always aware of my 1st degree background.

I currently work as an accountant in accounting roles (never worked with my 1st degree once) and this informed my NOC 1111

Pls how do I address this provincial ADR asking for my 1st degree. How do I explain to the Visa Officer (VO) that ICAN formed the basis of the job experience that I have in the last 8 years

Note. I qualified as a chartered accountant before entering the Labour market (about the same time I graduated from my 1st degree) before NYSC year.

I further went ahead to earn an MBA in 2015 whilst working, to consolidate my finance background.

The concern is that if the VO doesn't understand properly (the peculiarity of our educational combinations in this clime) he might erroneously slam NOC/Education/experience mismatch on my application.

Thank you.

Please my e-family, heleepuu o before I go submit one thing and oyinbo VO go slam me another thing.

Support my hustle oooo...

I know it's a PNP matter but 1 or 2 inspirations can surface from the house.

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Scard: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2017
Thanks. Just sent you an email.

Ljay17:

Replied your PM
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by browndoll: 11:50pm On Nov 15, 2017
Thanks for your response.truly appreciate it!
[

quote author=superdoll post=62416297]

Yes.....i used dollar debit card. U dnt need to inform them that its a debit card if not dey wont bother trying , they would out rightly tell u it wont fly. If they ask if its a credit card. Answer in affirmative and give them details, ur transaction should fly
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Raconteur14(m): 12:48am On Nov 16, 2017
Ajujuju2:
Oya oooo!!!!!!!!!
Gather round, come follow me praise God.
Jehova unchanging...Awimayeun...Okwerenkwa me ya! Alagbada ina...Chineke ana-agbanweghi agbanwe! Chai his praise is all i have.

Express Entry Awareness Oct 2014
IELTS Sept 2015
ITA1 Jan 2017 (rejected for FBI PCC)
ITA2 Mar 2017
AOR June 16
MP Jul 11
NA2 Jul 25
FTD Aug 25
IP2/ADR Nov 8
PPR Nov 15

This journey has taken three years in planning and execution. In all Baba God was in charge.

@yokus @deeore @Mrsbee oya oo. Share your testimonies #TeamLondon
@onlineise, @mummyjaygirls @slowlybutsurely @merrymum ...i'm right behind you o!
Forgive me if i left anyone out.

Congratulations. Your patience is like that of Job. May lines fall for you in pleasant places

smslive2:
CRS today... 439

I thought no one noticed that there was a draw.

I am happy it dropped o. May it continue to drop mehn. Some of us need it to go to the mid 20s at least

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sweetrie(f): 1:21am On Nov 16, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Congrats sis. smiley You will receive your ITA within 24 hours.
I have gotten ITA. Thank you plenty.
Cc tempest01

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Galaxxy(m): 2:00am On Nov 16, 2017
My application( my wife and I) have just been approved:

submitted: Oct 28
IP1 and Medicals: Nov 1
NA2: Nov 1
IP2: Nov 14
PPR: Nov 15

P.S: I currently reside in Canada while my wife is Naija. I think its going to be stressful if she has to send me her passport before we can mail it to Ottawa. Any suggestions on what I can possibly do without troubling CIC lol.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yokus(f): 2:04am On Nov 16, 2017
Sis of Life. I don miss you.
MummyJaygirls:

Madam Yokus greetings ma

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 2:29am On Nov 16, 2017
Galaxxy:

P.S: I currently reside in Canada while my wife is Naija. I think its going to be stressful if she has to send me her passport before we can mail it to Ottawa. Any suggestions on what I can possibly do without troubling CIC lol.
Congratulations... See speed? I tap into this testimony. Well maybe she can send hers to Ghana. Send them a mail asking to do so and they will tell you what to do . How many days were you given to send them? Congratulations once again.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 3:32am On Nov 16, 2017
Galaxxy:

Congratulations! Correct speed! You need to (trouble) send a mail to CIC.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 3:36am On Nov 16, 2017
Wura27:

Hi guys,

I have Toronto as the city I'd be landing in my COPR but plans have changed and I'd now be landing in Calgary via Manitoba.

Please I need to know if I'm good and wont have any issues when I land
There is no issue Wura27. You can land anywhere apart from Quebec (as landing formalities can't be completed there).

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Sugaro: 3:48am On Nov 16, 2017
Wow, Cic so unpredictable. Congrats to all the ITA recipient!

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.