Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505610 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2017
yokus:

Ajujuju2 - you be Prophetess? You tagged me n Golden mail fell on me. Lol- it is my brother's app that is in LVO.
I asked God to bless me with speedy PPR as my birthday gift - my bday is on the 21st but He did better and blessed us on my Husband's bday 15th Nov

Huge Thanks to this beautiful Nairaland Family of ours.
Everyone that has contributed, may God bless you. I remember the love shown when i was deflated on the 17th of July due to the rejection. I appreciate everyone that reached out and encouraged me.
No be small or easy journey but with your eyes on the prize, you will win.

Special thanks to- @Dupyshoo, Ugoiyke, Deeoore, Bbaby(much love sweety), Mummyjaygirls (too much love for you), Cochtrane, Blackbuddy, Kontagious, Pentecost, 40Manlappy,Vcole, Folamingo,wura27,lamly, bigfido, abby2017,DBA4show, XX01- I asked them question tire and they answered all the time- I appreciate you.

ECA WES - Aug 7,2014
Aor-june 17 2017
Rejected july 17 2017

That was the final jolt i needed to finally decide to do it on my own
1st ielts- 6th sept 2014 LSWR-9, 7.5, 7.5,9
2nd ielts- Dec 3rd 2016 LSWR- 9,8,7,8.5
MAIN APPLICATION @451
Ita recieved- October 4th
AOR- October 17
Uci given( same uci as old app)- 27th Oct
Med passed- 27th Oct
ADR- fbi clearance 27th Oct
Ip1- 28th Oct
Adr sent- Nov 8th
Na2-Nov 10th
IP2- Nov 14th
PPR- Nov 15th canada time nov 16th 1.30am Nign time LMAO

I submitted close to when i knew i would recieve the FBI PCC.
New year, New beginning, New everything
God is Good.
I pray that God will toucg LVO and they will be merry in this season of joy and pour out PPR showers on every one waiting on them. Don't be distracted or worried- eyes on the prize.

I will be back next year to give a full epistle titled- Why you should run from Agents (well except i am the agent - sideeyes...lol)

@JustinTrudeau i have youbin my prayers
@yokus @deeore @Mrsbee oya oo. Share your testimonies #TeamLondon
@onlineise, @mummyjaygirls @slowlybutsurely @merrymum ...i'm right behind you o!
Forgive me if i left anyone out.

Congrats sis!! you won at last despite d set backs...
God bless your waka in Canada
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
NOTICE TO ALL INTERESTED PNP APPLICANTS AND HOPEFULS!!

We have magnanimously received approval from supermod @Justwise to create a thread specific to PNP matters.

Join us here as below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs#62434387

Regards

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by emerald2play(m): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2017
Santino1:

From where I sit, it's a simple question with no "significance" (whatever that even means).

In Pidgin: Your wife/husband go follow you come obodo Canada?
Santino1:

From where I sit, it's a simple question with no "significance" (whatever that even means).

In Pidgin: Your wife/husband go follow you come obodo Canada?

Okay. I get the difference now. Just answered Yes and No and noticed the massive change in crs scores.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2017
elfmann:
Bros, this is mental torture. Evaluate ur MBA only if u haven't.

Get reference letter from ur workplace. Nominate the NOC that agrees with ur duties. Add the philosophy and ICAN stuff and check they weren't evaluated. Nna eh

Thanks @Elfman,

I appreciate your response. It's important to me. I think you are also towing the lines of previous suggestions hence I will do the needful. cheesy cheesy

Can you explain better what you meant by the bolded above please?

It will all end in praise. Regards.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by aBbiie25(f): 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2017
TEECANN:

Check SINP's OASIS portal very well. There are placeholders to upload birth certificate, international passport page for spouse and children (scanned to Pdf)

Just take your time to peruse the portal properly...it's all there.

NOTE: 1. If you have submitted an application without uploading ALL required documents, your application may be returned (which in essence means you'll have to try again when SINP reopens)

2. If you have submitted all required documents but there are errors,omissions in some docs or you didn't convert some to PDF, you are lucky. Just correct those docs and rescan in PDF and send to their document collection email address with a clear letter of explanation (LOE)

Best regards.

Sorry sir, can I send you a pm? I don't want to make any mistake while filling the forms biko epp me. Thanks in advance..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mire222: 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=Bsbabe post=62433402]

Thanks everyone... Please below is some part of the document received. So is it ADR, "pre PPR-ADR" or PPR. Each was requested for spouse and dependents. Thank you

This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to
continue the processing of your application, we require the following documents:

 > Height (in CM) and eye color details . This information is required for
yourself and each of your dependants. This must be received at this office by:
2017/12/16
Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document . Please
provide a copy of the biopage of your passport. This must be received at this office by:
2017/12/16

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of
this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your
complete application number on your correspondence.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by topsy5(f): 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
cheromel:
Goodmorning lovely people. Please i need your advice on an issue. I'm about to request for my UK PCC but the proof of address is giving me headache because my Passport is my maiden name while all abailable proof of address shows my married name (i intend using two bank accounts statements from different banks). I was single while in the UK. Do u guys think it might be an issue if UK PCC is marriage name while other documents are in maiden name.
Thank you.
Pls can you explain to me how you went about your UK PCC. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mire222: 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
Bsbabe:

Sorry to sound like a party popper but are you sure this is not LVO’s normal ADR for copies of your passport, height and eye colour? Did the title of the mail say “Ready for Visa”? If not, I don’t think this is your PPR. Me thinks this is your pre-PPR ADR which is peculiar to London VO.

Thanks everyone. Below is part of the message received. So is this ADR, "pre PPR -ADR" or PPR?
Thanks.

The above information/documents must be received in our office within 30 days from the date of
this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please quote your

This was requested for my spouse and dependents.

2017/12/16
 > Passport/Travel Document: Valid passport or travel document . Please
provide a copy of the biopage of your passport. This must be received at this office by:
2017/12/16

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2017
flosk:

Yes oyinbo man understand. Even in ACCA, an engineering graduate or Anatomy graduate or whatever degree can register and after having satisfied the major requirements of the certification, affiliation or membership status is conferred on the individual.

Kapish!

Oh OK. Thanks @Flosk

That sounds more like my situation.

Qualified as ICAN ACA & earned Bsc in Philosophy at about the same time. Elected to work as an accountant. Worked in financial services in the last 8 years as an accountant...(earned an MBA in between working)

I guess can go ahead and submit the Provincial Immigration Officer's ADR request for my b.sc Philosophy certificate and transcript (though I ve earlier submitted my ICAN certificate and MBA)

I hope for the best. It will all end in praise IJN
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Petrelli112: 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2017
Thank you very much MummyJaygirls, I can't believe you actually went on my behalf and I don't even know you, there are still good people in Nigeria, I hope i'm able to help someone like this someday, God bless you ma.

14 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yokus(f): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
It is well. You will be compensated with very speedy PPR

JustinTrudeau:
Yokus the yokus,a tear dropped from my eyes when i saw this. Wowww.This is just the beginning of greater things to come for you and your family. Congrats

My e-family here has been of huge support to me while i go through this trying time with BC. You guys are the best.IQAS informed me that my evaluation has been completed but they are experiencing high volume of work at the scanning and mailing stage. I guess that's a little movement.Acknowledgement of receipt Oct 11.

Lets keep this e-family going

Signed

Your PM ��

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ehrnie: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mire222:

Thanks everyone. Below is part of the message received. So is this ADR, "pre PPR -ADR" or PPR?
Thanks.

Hi - not sure what exactly this is - but I am certain this is not the PPR notification you get from the London VO. The London VO PPR will be worded this way:

"The processing of your application for permanent residence in Canada is almost complete. You must complete the following steps within 30 days in order for our office to issue your Confirmation of Permanent Residence and, if applicable, your permanent residence visa....."

It is also a 7-paged document

Hope this clarifies things....?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2017
aBbiie25:

Sorry sir, can I send you a pm? I don't want to make any mistake while filling the forms biko epp me. Thanks in advance..

We have magnanimously received approval from supermod @Justwise to create a thread specific to PNP matters.

Join us here as below:

https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs#62434387

Regards

@aBbiie25, Let's meet in the above thread so that we can go through the process together for others to benefit also. I'll be looking out for you. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mire222: 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=Ehrnie post=62435345]

Thanks very much. It's really confusing. I've gotten ADR before and it didn't look nothing like this.And I had to reply that within 7 days too not 30 days. That's why I thought it was ppr. And then I remembered someone posted some of this format ( as per height, etc) and people responded that it was ppr. I'm happy I asked. Thanks for the insight.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by moyinoluwa1: 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=Mire222 post=62434846][/quote]

]

Congratulations @Mire22. Bsbabe is right. It is ADR. I got the same mail yesterday and I am also PNP. You need to login to your CIC account, click on view submitted application. You will find placeholders to upload the requested documents. I understand it is LVO's pre ppr request. So congratulations are in order.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mire222: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=TEECANN post=62435545]

[b]We have magnanimously received approval from supermod @Justwise to create ]

Hello, I tried to reply your post this morning but after typing long message, I couldn't post. Error message was "gateway" bla bla bla.

Anyway I really did not understand your worries. Is it that you think your noc has to be in tune with your degree If that's it then you don't have a problem.

Please try to keep your application as simple and straight forward as possible. It helps.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mire222: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
moyinoluwa1:

]

Congratulations @Mire22. Bsbabe is right. It is ADR. I got the same mail yesterday and I am also PNP. You need to login to your CIC account, click on view submitted application. You will find placeholders to upload the requested documents. I understand it is LVO's pre ppr request. So congratulations are in order.

After doing celebratory dance.... Lmao.

Thank you!!!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Petrelli112:
Thank you very much MummyJaygirls, I can't believe you actually went on my behalf and I don't even know you, there are still good people in Nigeria, I hope i'm able to help someone like this someday, God bless you ma.

This thread is blessed with selfless people. Thank you MummyJaygirls.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ehrnie: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=Mire222 post=62435638][/quote]

Just respond to the ADR (I think that's what it is). Relax - it'll all end well. In fact when the PPR mail comes you will know it is PPR - No confusion at all. cheesy
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 3:46pm On Nov 16, 2017
Newmum0615:
I really think you are worrying yourself for nothing. This is not Australian PR program. I have not read of anyone who had problems in this our Canada FSW EE because he/she practices a different profession from field of study (if there is, I haven't seen). I studied Production Eng, I have an MBA, I have worked in a bank all my career, currently in Risk Management. I am not even going to think twice before submitting my B.Tech results post-ITA. I wont even wait for ADR. You are just stressing yourself for something that is not important. Just chill and submit what was asked of you.

PS: The oyinbos understand quite a lot about our system. No be your case go be 1st. grin

Thank you @Newmum... I appreciate your thoughts.

Same here, I won't even bate an eyelid if the ADR were to be coming from a FSW EE process asking for my bsc in Philosophy whilst I work in finance and hold an MBA & ICAN. cheesy

But that's where the similarity ends, This ADR is a Provincial Nominee application ADR, not FSW-EE's ADR. grin grin Hence the reason for asking because I don't know how the Provincial Visa Officer's (VO) will react to same situation that does.not mean anything at the Federal CIC stage. if you understand what I mean now..

Thanks once again for your time. I have decided to go with all your advices. ..@xx01, @Glitteringstar, @flosk, @elfman etal Thank you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mire222:

Thanks.

2017/12/16

I think it is ADR (Pre-PPR ADR). Congrats in advance!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ronke1114: 3:52pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ronke1114:
Hi guys, pls how long does it take Uk police report to get to Nigeria. Paid £9 for tracking only.

Still waiting for an ans pls. Contacted them, and I was told my PCC will be dispatched on or before Monday. I Want to know how long it will take or if I should go ahead and pay for dhl. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2017
Mire222:

Thanks.

This was requested for my spouse and dependents.

2017/12/16
2017/12/16

It is an ADR. We referred to it as “pre-PPR” ADR because LVO sending this means they willl Issue your PPR soon so congratulations!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by moyinoluwa1: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2017
moyinoluwa1:

Tnx Ajujuju2 and XX01.

Please is it 7-15 working days or just days for passport submission ?

Also, is it possible to ask for extension for submission due to travel plans ? Please all the gurus I need your input.

I plan to travel soon and fear PPR will arrive just before my travel date. I already have request for eye color and height ADR from LVO. Yet to send the information.

Cc mummyjaygirls, 40manlappy, vcole, cochtrane, dupysho, Glitteringstar. Ati everybody. Abeg help a sister ! HBP thingz.
Thank you

Please waiting for answers. No waka pass o
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
TEECANN:
Good day my good people...I still need your good natured and frank advice on my dilemma as explained below:

I'm bothered but I know there's wisdom in multitude of counsel...hence I need your opinion from our collective knowledge here. It's a little peculiar since its a Provincial Nomination Program related matter and I won't bother you with this query again after this last post grin grin Just to get some other differing opinions or mode of attacking it! grin

My situation:

I applied for PNP(provincial nomination)and I was contacted to submit my my Bachelor’s degree.
Whilst submitting the application, I had submitted my highest qualification required (which is an MBA) plus my ICAN certificate (though not required).

The concern is that if the VO doesn't understand properly (the peculiarity of our educational combinations in this clime) he might erroneously slam NOC/Education/experience mismatch on my application.

Thank you.

reading through your post, all i can think of are questions like.
1) was your pnp application for an Occupation in Demand or d general one??
2) did you go thru the requirements for eligibility? if yes, was there any reference to first degree in any specific profession being a pre requisite?

If your answers to the above are no, then i am positive that you have nothing to worry about...just go ahead and scan your first degree and back up with a simple "non defensive" LOE.
If howevr the contrary is d case, then i suggest u seek further guidance from pnp threads on canadavisa forum or any other places u can find help.

Cheers and we await your own ppr story too.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2017
moyinoluwa1:

Please waiting for answers. No waka pass o

Where are you presently and where do plan to travel to?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2017
yokus:

Huge Thanks to this beautiful Nairaland Family of ours.
Everyone that has contributed, may God bless you. I remember the love shown when i was deflated on the 17th of July due to the rejection. I appreciate everyone that reached out and encouraged me.
No be small or easy journey but with your eyes on the prize, you will win.

Congratulations! Glad that your persistence paid off. See you in Cannyland smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ugoiyke79e: 4:16pm On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=matthewus post=62429405][/quote]

Dear Mattew,
I would like to help you understand the process but befor we start, can u state what n what u have done? eg IELTS date n scores, ECA status, ..have read though the cic express entry page & page 0 of this thread.
Regards,
Ugo.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by jovykay: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2017
emerald2play:

Okay. I get the difference now. Just answered Yes and No and noticed the massive change in crs scores.

Its significance is... if answered yes... they will ask questions abt hubby and also give points based on answers for him. If answered no, u alone will be awarded points..
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by moyinoluwa1: 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
Santino1:

Where are you presently and where do plan to travel to?

In Nigeria, Going to SA for 5days but going at the end of the month by God's Grace.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Mire222: 4:33pm On Nov 16, 2017
Ehrnie:

Just respond to the ADR (I think that's what it is). Relax - it'll all end well. In fact when the PPR mail comes you will know it is PPR - No confusion at all. cheesy

I am responding right this moment !!! Im so grateful to all of you that gave me the insight.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (466) (467) (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.