Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,023 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:37 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1489018 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by philip3(m): 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
abbeykun:

Have you honestly read page 0? Please read at least that page and share any confusing part(if any) or unique case for assistance. Most general inquiries has been answered there.

These sort of questions is why we've gotten to page 500 in just 3 months.

and hephmama'a buhahaha.

by the way where is she?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Djeanny: 3:32pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hello Sirs/Ma(s),

I have a quick question. I completed my EE application yesterday. I have worked full time 2 years in a 45 hours work week. I assume this should translate into 3 years of 30 hrs/week so as to max out? I'm not sure why i have a score of 25 instead of 50 in that field.

Please am i missing out something?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by miliicarter: 3:34pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hi House,

We also received an ADR requesting that we provide Height, eye colour, passport data page, bank statement and payslips.

1) My proof of fund was provided by a Gift deed (49%) and by my husband (51%). Husband provided source of the fund employment letter, statement and letter explaning the funds. Also the fund was in form of a 1 year treasury bill. The fund was 3 months away from maturity when we applied.

2) I only claimed points for 1 year work experience which was in HR. Although I worked in a Bank and currently work in a construction firm, I didn't put this in my work history. I only specified it in my personal history. As such no point was awarded for it.

3) However, CIC has asked me to provide reference letters for my bank job and current employment. Also I've been asked to provide the payslip and corresponding bank deposit for the job i claimed point for and my current job. 

4) I have my payslips however for the bank statement for one of my jobs is not available. After i joined the bank, the bank opened accounts for us as staff and closed my former account. I was in the bank branch today and asked to print my statement. I was told that the statement cannot be printed as the account was closed. However, I've sent a mail to the bank to document the situation.
In the event the bank cannot provide me with the statement, I intend to attach the email alerts I got for the times the salary was paid into my account, my mail to the bank and the response received from the bank and an explanation saying that the bank could not provide me with statement.

5) I was asked to provide reference letter from the bank. I've called the HR at the bank and was asked to send a email. I've sent the mail and given the bank's not so stellar record of being bureaucratic, In the event they can't provide the refernence, I've decided to submit my employment , confirmation letter and complementary cards and correspondence with the bank as regards my reference letter.

6) On myCIC portal, there is no placeholder to upload the documents. I've sent a mail to the London office and copied ottawa and also raised a technical issue report on the portal.

I'd like to know if there's anyother thing I can add or am missing at the moment. Thank you so much.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by abbeykun: 3:36pm On Nov 21, 2017
Djeanny:
Hello Sirs/Ma(s),

I have a quick question. I completed my EE application yesterday. I have worked full time 2 years in a 45 hours work week. I assume this should translate into 3 years of 30 hrs/week so as to max out? I'm not sure why i have a score of 25 instead of 50 in that field.

Please am i missing out something?
Hello, it isn't calculated that way... max points is for 40 hours . In essence, any extra hours put in is "jara" for you, but doesn't increase your score. It's calculated per year 1st before hours is considered.

As such, it was translated to 2 years work experience.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by taif(f): 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ethelia:

smiley you see, you haven't read page 0, if you had you would know how to calculate it. Anyway, if you feel comfortable sharing your personal details you can write out your age and that of your husband, educational qualification, how many years of work experience and field and specify if either of you have any relative in Canada.

or
check page 0 and you will see a link to the Canadian government Web page to check it

pls let me mail u privately because it is not giving me the result.it asking me to put in my ielts result first
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 3:42pm On Nov 21, 2017
Abbylee:
Hi, I have answered in the bolded below.
Thanks
Hi,

I think you should re-present the Tbills certificate initially submitted, but add six months account statement to it. The statement will detail all previous Tbills (that’s assuming they were all done from the account). The three transfers to me does not look like a huge transfer but a critical look might suggest otherwise. As Vcole advised, you may add LOE but you have to think of explanation to give for receiving almost all your required amount. If the transfers were from friends, it might be safe to assume you got your bit from consummated deals.

The Certificate, Six months statement of account and properly worded LOE should suffice. Wish you the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:
Med passed
Aor November 2nd
Did you get a mail to that effect or you just randomly checked your account and saw it?
All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by A14: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2017
miliicarter:
Hi House,

We also received an ADR requesting that we provide Height, eye colour, passport data page, bank statement and payslips.

1) My proof of fund was provided by a Gift deed (49%) and by my husband (51%). Husband provided source of the fund employment letter, statement and letter explaning the funds. Also the fund was in form of a 1 year treasury bill. The fund was 3 months away from maturity when we applied.

2) I only claimed points for 1 year work experience which was in HR. Although I worked in a Bank and currently work in a construction firm, I didn't put this in my work history. I only specified it in my personal history. As such no point was awarded for it.

3) However, CIC has asked me to provide reference letters for my bank job and current employment. Also I've been asked to provide the payslip and corresponding bank deposit for the job i claimed point for and my current job. 

4) I have my payslips however for the bank statement for one of my jobs is not available. After i joined the bank, the bank opened accounts for us as staff and closed my former account. I was in the bank branch today and asked to print my statement. I was told that the statement cannot be printed as the account was closed. However, I've sent a mail to the bank to document the situation.
In the event the bank cannot provide me with the statement, I intend to attach the email alerts I got for the times the salary was paid into my account, my mail to the bank and the response received from the bank and an explanation saying that the bank could not provide me with statement.

5) I was asked to provide reference letter from the bank. I've called the HR at the bank and was asked to send a email. I've sent the mail and given the bank's not so stellar record of being bureaucratic, In the event they can't provide the refernence, I've decided to submit my employment , confirmation letter and complementary cards and correspondence with the bank as regards my reference letter.

6) On myCIC portal, there is no placeholder to upload the documents. I've sent a mail to the London office and copied ottawa and also raised a technical issue report on the portal.

I'd like to know if there's anyother thing I can add or am missing at the moment. Thank you so much.
London and their annoying ADRs arrrghh....
Everything looks on point to me. I believe once you submit you'll get your PPR. Congrats in advance

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yewwygraceful: 4:01pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hi Millicarter,

London London. They are working that is good news.

I believe you are good to go , however, the bank statements requested for, is it for pof or salary?

Also what is your aor, are you July as well. Seems they are seriously working on July files.

Thanks.

[quote author=miliicarter post=62584842]Hi House,

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abbylee: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2017
Thanks!!!

Should the statement end on the day the application was submitted or today?

Sorry for the plenty questions

Kontagious:

Hi,

I think you should re-present the Tbills certificate initially submitted, but add six months account statement to it. The statement will detail all previous Tbills (that’s assuming they were all done from the account). The three transfers to me does not look like a huge transfer but a critical look might suggest otherwise. As Vcole advised, you may add LOE but you have to think of explanation to give for receiving almost all your required amount. If the transfers were from friends, it might be safe to assume you got your bit from consummated deals.

The Certificate, Six months statement of account and properly worded LOE should suffice. Wish you the best.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 4:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
Abbylee:
Thanks!!!

Should the statement end on the day the application was submitted or today?
Money might have moved after you submitted! I'd go with six months from today.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Djeanny: 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2017
Thank you so much.
God bless
abbeykun:

Hello, it isn't calculated that way... max points is for 40 hours . In essence, any extra hours put in is "jara" for you, but doesn't increase your score. It's calculated per year 1st before hours is considered.

As such, it was translated to 2 years work experience.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 21, 2017
Page zero pple... Bwahahahaha
abbeykun:

Have you honestly read page 0? Please read at least that page and share any confusing part(if any) or unique case for assistance. Most general inquiries have been answered there.

These sort of questions is why we've gotten to page 500 in just 3 months.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ehimen100:
1. please is Unilag wes verification free or do I need to pay for it because on their transcript portal there is now a provision for verification.

2. Also if I, because of distance can not follow up on my wes verification sent to Unilag will they still reply wes?

Anyone who could help with this please. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by miliicarter: 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2017
Yewwygraceful:
Hi Millicarter,

London London. They are working that is good news.

I believe you are good to go , however, the bank statements requested for, is it for pof or salary?

Also what is your aor, are you July as well. Seems they are seriously working on July files.

Thanks.

Thank you, yes I believe they are working on July at the moment as lots of people claimed to receive the ADR on November 20th. Also a friendd who applied in 1st week of July just got his PPR.

AOR is July

The purpose of the statememnts required is what I am unclear about. My POF is my Gift deed and husband's treasury bills investment, and since the jobs they are requesting for does not even give me additional points as I didn't claim it under my work history.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yokus(f): 4:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Amen. Thank you very Much
I appreciate this wonderful eFam.

I got that on my brother's application the day i got the email that his file has been transferred to London Visa Office. I personally didnt get it throughout my application process.

Kontagious:
Hi Yokus,

On behalf on this efamily, we say a happy happy birthday to you… Wishing you a more fulfilling year ahead.

Please ehn, did you post this the day you got it? If not, please be kind to say when you got the mail. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by upgrade: 4:53pm On Nov 21, 2017
James

Chester2018:
Anybody knows someone who can help with PCC in Abuja?
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yokus(f): 4:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
Awww sweet G.Star
Amen Amen Amen
I'm sure it's red velvet o. Love it, you made effort to personalise it Girl you r a Queen. Lots of hugs n Kisses
GlitteringStar:
Happy Birthday to you, Yokus.

I wish you and your family more of God's blessings and favour. May your life be filled with love, happiness and joy.

Enjoy your day! kiss kiss

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
miliicarter:
Hi House,

But u weren't asked to provide statement of account for ur bank job.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 5:02pm On Nov 21, 2017
yokus:
I got that on my brother's application the day i got the email that his file has been transferred to London Visa Office. I personally didnt get it throughout my application process.
I see, I think it's uncommon to get. Asked for a friend who got same, your brother's at what stage now please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Yewwygraceful: 5:06pm On Nov 21, 2017
Do not mind them, show efforts made to get the reference letter and if you cannot get the reference letter within the time frame given, state it in a Letter of Explanation and attach your employment letter, confirmation (if you have it) and other documents showing that you were employed by the Bank including copies of ID card and/or call cards.

Attach your recent bank statements (where your salary is being deposited), the TBills and accounts that has the funds from the gift deed and submit. The reason i said, it might be bank statement where your salary is being paid is because that was the majority request from some people in the whatsapp group. I think evidence to show payment from the company you claim you work for.

Don't fret, your PPR will fall on you like rain.

Meanwhile what exactly is your AOR, we have a whatsapp group for July aors in London and we have been trying to analyze the dates that are presently being treated.

Thank you and all the best.

miliicarter:

Thank you, yes I believe they are working on July at the moment as lots of people claimed to receive the ADR on November 20th. Also a friendd who applied in 1st week of July just got his PPR.

AOR is July

The purpose of the statememnts required is what I am unclear about. My POF is my Gift deed and husband's treasury bills investment, and since the jobs they are requesting for does not even give me additional points as I didn't claim it under my work history.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yokus(f): 5:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
NA2
I think @MRSDA got it to, maybe it's for new applications sent to LVO
Thanks @encoded4life @dupyshoo
Kontagious:

I see, I think it's uncommon to get. Asked for a friend who got same, your brother's at what stage now please.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by threadstone(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2017
abamure:

Anyone who could help with this please. Thank you.

1. Unilag verification is free

2. Im not so sure of that but i guess within a week or two, if no response, please find a way to follow up.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2017
Deebay:

Did you get a mail to that effect or you just randomly checked your account and saw it?
All the best

I only got an email for ADR for Schedule A last week.
In fact right now am on NA 2. I just showed friend who knows the stages . i screen shot my page every day i check my page . Apparently i have been NA 2 since yesterday same time as my meds passed
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 5:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:

I only got an email for ADR for Schedule A last week.
In fact right now am on NA 2. I just showed friend who knows the stages . i screen shot my page every day i check my page . Apparently i have been NA 2 since yesterday same time as my meds passed
OK. That's great. Congratulations may PPR fall on you sooner than you expect. All the best

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Morbolar: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2017
Yewwygraceful:
Some people typed on excel and converted to PDF, i guess, it is personal.

The most important thing is submitting the details and anyway works.

Prepare it in a list as follows:
Principal Applicant - Name, Date of Birth, Height and eye color.
Dependents - same as above.

You can do it on word or excel.

Got you. Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Peaceful2016(f): 6:45pm On Nov 21, 2017
threadstone:

1. Unilag verification is free

2. Im not so sure of that but i guess within a week or two, if no response, please find a way to follow up.
@abamure

I think I misunderstood the earlier question... verification should be free... It is transcript you pay for

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by caon: 6:46pm On Nov 21, 2017
miliicarter:
Hi House,

pls if i may ask is ur visa office london?hav u eva had any visa refusals
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bimsebony: 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
Hello my great pple,

Please i want to confirm, does Unilag collect money (3k) for WES verification? My husband was asked to pay for this thru remitta before his verification is done.

Is this a new development?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by soulhighman(m): 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2017
Ethelia:
@soulhighman if you've been following this thread truly you should know that some questions shouldn't be asked openly like that. we may have visa officers stumble upon the thread and it can make things difficult for others

Hmmm. Thanks. I will edit it then.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by miliicarter: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2017
elfmann:

But u weren't asked to provide statement of account for ur bank job.

Yes I was not asked to provide statement for my bank job. However, my bank which was also my employeer closed my account in order to create a staff account. The closed account is where my previous employeer was paying my salary. CIC has requested for evidence of salary deposit from my previous employeer
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by miliicarter: 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
caon:
pls if i may ask is ur visa office london?hav u eva had any visa refusals

Yes it is London office and I once had a Visa refusal when I was a student.

(1) (2) (3) ... (491) (492) (493) (494) (495) (496) (497) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.