Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,968 members, 7,806,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (497) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505235 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by happytbaby: 11:31am On Nov 22, 2017
@ the gentleman/or lady with the closed account.

I am sorry , I am too lazy to go and find the moniker. I have an idea, if that employer was making contributions to your pension, please get a statement of your pension account from inception, it may show payments from that previous employer you need.

However, I do not know if all pension statements shows the name of employer , mine does.

Maybe a reference from the Pension Fund stating that the employer made contributions on your behalf between so and so period. Just an idea...

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by HiredGames(m): 11:32am On Nov 22, 2017
rossferno:
Hello house,

My apologies for spamming this thread with same question.. I just haven't found my way around it.

Lautech transcript has put me on hold for like 2months. Any one with a reliable contact at the post graduate transcript office should please PM me.

I am sure I will find solution here. Please help a brother.

Call *******, tell him you got his number from *****.

He just helped someone get his Transcript (For WES ECA) under 5 days.

Don't quote the post.....I'd remove the number within the hour.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by AlexanderGreat(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2017
the WES agent that told her that did not advise her rightly. I know of people who had US WES ECA and their credentials were transferred to WES Canada (for immigration purpose). Though they paid extra fee but not as much as having a new one done.
shygunXs:

I have colleagues at work that have tried that, they said she has to do a new ECA for Canada o. Is transfer now possible ni?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by wizean(m): 11:50am On Nov 22, 2017
I sent you a pm please

HiredGames:

Call *******, tell him you got his number from *****.

He just helped someone get his Transcript (For WES ECA) under 5 days.

Don't quote the post.....I'd remove the number within the hour.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by happytbaby: 12:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
We just need to be careful, anything can happen, someone may be scammed.....plus these things are not exactly done in an official capacity and above all, I am assuming you did not get his permission to post his details online.

By the way, has your evaluation been completed? He helped with mine (with good intentions) and the story became so long that I cannot 'talk it here'.

babahameedah:
Sincerely i don`t understand what is going on please! The man helped me with mine and felt i should help a brother!

Whats the rule please? we shouldn't post phone numbers?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by geebaby10: 12:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
HTC2017:
Hope you've been able to make sense of the GCMS notes now.

Yes I have thank you.

At the bottom I saw the notes. Everything seems to be fine. I only saw one review required. It was beside my my criminality check. It said that my Nigerian Police Certificate was okay then put review required. And the date was 15 August. I am guessing this is because I have many trips to the UK and it probably looked like it was up to 180 days in total. It explains why I received an ADR for travel history the day after this note.

Then I saw another note that just mentioned my US visa refusal.

Every other thing looks in order so I hope its just to wake for LVO to do their work. From the notes it shows they haven't picked my file up at all. All the notes are by CIO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Saintp(m): 12:13pm On Nov 22, 2017
walter08:
FUTO is worst school when it comes to transcript processing. There is no phone number on entire www.futo.edu.ng. Pathetic and annoying. Anybody with contact in FUTO who can help me should send the contact

Some schools are just bullshit when it comes to processing transcripts as if there is any big deal about it.
I must give ABSU some credit. My spouse went to ABSU on 28th Sept and paid for her transcript. On 30th Sept, they sent her transcript to ICES, just 2 days processing. She has her ECA now.

Transcript processing should not be a big deal, I don't some why some schools make it look like one big deal.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by shygunXs(m): 12:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
AlexanderGreat:
the WES agent that told her that did not advise her rightly. I know of people who had US WES ECA and their credentials were transferred to WES Canada (for immigration purpose). Though they paid extra fee but not as much as having a new one done.

Thanks. I'd check with them to see how they eventually did it, if they have.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 12:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
DELSU has held on to my DH transcript since 1st week of September. They are insisting that he must come to the school himself so that they can confirm his age. I am just weak. That is the only plug in my works now.
Saintp:

Some schools are just bullshit when it comes to processing transcripts as if there is any big deal about it.
I must give ABSU some credit. My spouse went to ABSU on 28th Sept and paid for her transcript. On 30th Sept, they sent her transcript to ICES, just 2 days processing. She has her ECA now.

Transcript processing should not be a big deal, I don't some why some schools make it look like one big deal.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by chizilulu(f): 12:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:
Med passed
Aor November 2nd

Awwww! So happy with this progress. I remember the drama with the Boss concerning your application cheesy. Thank God it is ending in praise.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 22, 2017
Saintp:

The kind of bottle necks and bureaucracy wey dey eh l just weak.Even me when l was pursuing my own l started asking myself whether l committed a crime by going to a Nigerian university.

Our universities need to have well organized process for request transcript which should have streamlined communication channels
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 22, 2017
I understand you. There are scammers out there. And i have removed the number as you wanted or suggested.

For your information, I have concluded WES and IELTS and currently on the express entry pool with 395 points. I stumbled on this page when i needed help with POF.

And i know what i suffered in the hands of LAUTECH especially when they were on strike. I had to call the deputy registrar before confirmation mail sent to LAUTECH by WES was responded to.

So i was able to understand with the guy who needed help with LAUTECH. But you just asked me to withdraw the help.

I will be waiting if you make up your mind that i am genuine.

Thanks.

happytbaby:
We just need to be careful, anything can happen, someone may be scammed.....plus these things are not exactly done in an official capacity and above all, I am assuming you did not get his permission to post his details online.

By the way, has your evaluation been completed? He helped with mine (with good intentions) and the story became so long that I cannot 'talk it here'.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dannyko: 1:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Ehimen100:

your question wasn't directed at me though but I am at this same stage.

for transcript I pay 2k5 for processing and 400 for postal, it got to wes after 4 weeks.

wes has sent my documents to Unilag for verification. A lot of people here have said the verification is free so I will wait for a week or 2 to confirm that if not will have to pay as stated on the transcript portal.
Sure,we are at the same stage and verification is free as much as I know. It takes 1-2 weeks as learnt from this thread.

(Please note that 2.5k is the standard fee for transcript processing and any additional money is for the postage fees(whether courier ,postal or any means).In my own case, I paid 16k for Courier and my transcript got to WES few days(like 3days) after I got my tracking no.)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lolokike: 1:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hello guys,

Top of the hour to you.

Please what do you thing about this profile

BSC ACCOUNTING
HE HAS ICAN
HE HAS ACCA
HE HAS ABOUT 7 YEARS EXPERIENCE
IELTS L=8 W=7 R=7.5 S=6.5
CGPA 4.23/5.0

PLEASE I NEED URGENT REPLIES.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 1:20pm On Nov 22, 2017
babahameedah:
So i was able to understand with the guy who needed help with LAUTECH. But you just asked me to withdraw the help.

Hello Boss, No one asked you to withdraw your help neither was your intention/sincerity questioned. Do you mind stating your IELTS score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by HTC2017: 1:21pm On Nov 22, 2017
Wow! All the best!

I hear the LVO has woken up now tho

geebaby10:

Yes I have thank you.

At the bottom I saw the notes. Everything seems to be fine. I only saw one review required. It was beside my my criminality check. It said that my Nigerian Police Certificate was okay then put review required. And the date was 15 August. I am guessing this is because I have many trips to the UK and it probably looked like it was up to 180 days in total. It explains why I received an ADR for travel history the day after this note.

Then I saw another note that just mentioned my US visa refusal.

Every other thing looks in order so I hope its just to wake for LVO to do their work. From the notes it shows they haven't picked my file up at all. All the notes are by CIO
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by pampem: 1:22pm On Nov 22, 2017
lolokike:
Hello guys,

Top of the hour to you.

Please what do you thing about this profile

BSC ACCOUNTING
HE HAS ICAN
HE HAS ACCA
HE HAS ABOUT 7 YEARS EXPERIENCE
IELTS L=8 W=7 R=7.5 S=6.5
CGPA 4.23/5.0

Lovely profile BUT you need re-write Ielts and score a minimum of LRWS 8777 to have a high CRS. you can also ask for remark if you are sure you did better than the mark you got for speaking.

have you done your ECA?

Kindly read through the thread to gain more insight

All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 1:23pm On Nov 22, 2017
lolokike:
Hello guys,

Please, urgently go to page 0 if you cannot urgently read through 500 pages.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by pampem: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
Kontagious:

Please, urgently go to page 0 if you cannot urgently read through 500 pages.
smiley wink

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by abbeykun: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
flyboi1:
hey guys,

Pls i have a little challenge, my passport expires in january 2018. i have gone through the process of getting a new one. the new one was meant to come out this week but an insider told me that they are out of materials, hence the delay. I also have a strong feeling cut off mark for the next draw is gonna drop considerably.
my question is, can i use details of the passport that is to expire in january pending the time i get the new one?
Will i be able to edit the details of the old passport and change to the new one when i eventually get ITA?
From cic site, "If your passport expires within six months from the day you apply, you should renew it. Then, update your passport information in your application. This will make sure it is valid when we process your application.".

I think this means you Can, but should update post ITA if you get ITA before passport comes out, or update your records before ITA.

Summary is you should have the new passport details before submitting post ITA as this is when processing of your application commences.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by happytbaby: 1:27pm On Nov 22, 2017
I did not say you should withdraw the help at all, that was not the intent.

I only answered your questions about why I pleaded with you to take the number off. Someone already said you should PM, so I did not bother to repeat it and I saw that you had already edited the post, just thought it would be rude if I did not answer you.

I asked how far with your evaluation because I wanted to know if it all ended with praise, there was a comma with mine , you may PM me if you want to know further details. Congrats on your evaluation....on the LAUTECH suffering....eees not their fault, when they were begging you with Harvard, Yale and Stanford, you were doing 'nyanga' insisting on Lautech, now see 'ya laif outside". Now, if you use any Nigerian degree or certification to beg me, I shall not take, the LAUTECH degree has carried me far enough, let me just collect transcript for the Canadian professional association I want to join and move on with my life.

This your Moniker sef sounds like someone I knew.....did you do undergrad or Masters?

babahameedah:
I understand you. There are scammers out there. And i have removed the number as you wanted or suggested.

For your information, I have concluded WES and IELTS and currently on the express entry pool with 395 points. I stumbled on this page when i needed help with POF.

And i know what i suffered in the hands of LAUTECH especially when they were on strike. I had to call the deputy registrar before confirmation mail sent to LAUTECH by WES was responded to.

Thanks.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 22, 2017
I scored a band score of 7.5

R: 7.0
L: 7.5
W; 7.5
S : 7.0

i think it was the listening that hammered me. I intend to do it again.

Regards.

Kontagious:

Hello Boss, No one asked you to withdraw your help neither was your intention/sincerity questioned. Do you mind stating your IELTS score?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 1:34pm On Nov 22, 2017
babahameedah:
R: 7.0 L: 7.5 W; 7.5 S : 7.0

i think it was the listening that hammered me. I intend to do it again.

Regards.
I suspected your CRS is IELTS induced was why I asked. The listening actually hammered you, well at that! Aim for minimum of 8 in listening while maintaining at least 7 in other three components, and you'd be fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:47pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hello guys,

Please I'm new here and really need your advice. I intend applying for this express entry program, but wanted to find out if US visa denials affect one's chances of securing the Canadian immigrant visa and PR. I've been refused a US visit visa twice now, and after the second US visa interview, the consular officer said to me "you wouldn't be going to the US in a loooonngg time", and then passed me the normal 214b blue visa denial document. Please does anyone know about the effects of US Visa denials on the express entry application so I can know what step to take next?

Many thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by lolokike: 1:53pm On Nov 22, 2017
thank you so much

pampem:

Lovely profile BUT you need re-write Ielts and score a minimum of LRWS 8777 to have a high CRS. you can also ask for remark if you are sure you did better than the mark you got for speaking.

have you done your ECA?

Kindly read through the thread to gain more insight

All the best
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
Please guys,

Does anyone also know about the International Experience Canada program meant for youths between age 18-35 to go and work in Canada, and if Nigerians are eligible to apply please?

I saw these links;
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/iec

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/iec/ros.asp

Thanks!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2017
Thanks.

Please this POF? Does it mean people who get grants and travel with Kids two or three or four actually have such monies?

Please is there a way to package it? I mean applying for fewer members of the family and later coming for them or what?

Regards.

Kontagious:

I suspected your CRS is IELTS induced was why I asked. The listening actually hammered you, well at that! Aim for minimum of 8 in listening while maintaining at least 7 in other three components, and you'd be fine.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by boldinc(m): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Did you falsify any documents you presented to the Visa Officer?

Listrab110:
Hello guys,

Please I'm new here and really need your advice. I intend applying for this express entry program, but wanted to find out if US visa denials affect one's chances of securing the Canadian immigrant visa and PR. I've been refused a US visit visa twice now, and after the second US visa interview, the consular officer said to me "you wouldn't be going to the US in a loooonngg time", and then passed me the normal 214b blue visa denial document. Please does anyone know about the effects of US Visa denials on the express entry application so I can know what step to take next?

Many thanks!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
babahameedah:

Thanks.

Please this POF? Does it mean people who get grants and travel with Kids two or three or four actually have such monies?

Please is there a way to package it? I mean applying for fewer members of the family and later coming for them or what?

Regards.

Hello, to answer your questions, yes people do have these monies and are expected to show proof to CIC upon application.

Secondly, you must show proof of funds for your family size irrespective of whether they shall be accompanying you or not.
Hope this helps

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
Listrab110:
Hello guys,

Many thanks!
Ah!! Eleyi gidi gaaaaan!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
My brother! your response actually helped me.

Please for someone who has Pension fund which is half of the money that is going to be declared, Does that work?

Regards.

Aig84:

Hello, to answer your questions, yes people do have these monies and are expected to show proof to CIC upon application.

Secondly, you must show proof of funds for your family size irrespective of whether they shall be accompanying you or not.
Hope this helps
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Obi1conte: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
Hello all

Please a question for doctors here and those who have passed through, does one get a mail on their mcc portal from ECFMG notifying that ones document has being sent to issuing institution for source verification?
Mine seems to have being on hold since last week after canada medical council identification number was issued.

(1) (2) (3) ... (494) (495) (496) (497) (498) (499) (500) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.