Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (517) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505141 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kmgb: 4:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
Santino1:
My sincere gratitude to everyone for their congratulatory messages and wishes.

I wish you all the very best in all your endeavours.

Wowza...Congratulations!!!
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kmgb: 4:32pm On Nov 25, 2017
Newmum0615:
Them still dey find the jazz "wey I dey use". The way they just ask me kwesun like say I be Justin Trudeau. They swallow every info I give them like food.
Them no know say my jazz na Nairaland. grin

Awon lazy readers association.

Many congratulations to you dear and thanks for the tips.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
My thoughts... But since she has d strength... It's like she's getting tired though grin
Bsbabe:

GS, I think you should stop responding now, otherwise we continue to encourage laziness and mediocrity.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by enocoded4life(f): 4:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Santino1:
My sincere gratitude to everyone for their congratulatory messages and wishes.

I wish you all the very best in all your endeavours.

Congratulations sir! Your detailed write was truly helpful.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by soulhighman(m): 4:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
kingspaco:

Yes your POF can be requested for at any time as far as your application is not yet approved.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Medal007: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2017
OK please are religious marriage certificate OK or must it be from a marriage registry.
[quote author=Tspice2015 post=62701901]

Still expecting an answer to this oooooo
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by thoneey: 5:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hi please does anyone know if you need transit visa to go through US to Canada?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by teevyne01: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
elfmann:
My thoughts... But since she has d strength... It's like she's getting tired though grin

You guys appear right... But it's totally unfair really... I bet u missed the part where I said I had this developments of ineligibility at 743pm Friday night. And while searching I found this thread... Naturally, I put out an open question and someone helped. After probing and finding a seeming fault, it's only natural to ask about it... She refers me to two pages which I read and my next post was asking for her suggestion sort of... I had three posts, I read but 515+ pages can be overwhelming.. The info I got so far has been helpful tho...

And Im hoping ur attacks do not imply that when I eventually begin the process afresh, I can't coman ask questions when I need help o...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
elfmann:
My brother, I thought I had the strength+patience but clearly, I get worn answering the same questions over and over again. Those that go for the jugular are the ones who add "urgently" to their already answered questions, when it's obvious they've not even made any attempt at reading. Person go just weak.

Sometimes when answering, you even try to be as detailed enough but still get questioned on how you got 5 from 3+4-2, if you did 3+4 then took 2 or you did 3-2 then plus 4. In short, it's energy sapping.

Like Santino mentioned, details of ones' application goes a long helping others, one of my greatest takeaway in recent time though is the revelation of possibility of NOC combination. By the way, Santino1, great work with your ITA-AOR. Congrats to you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
The pages are many and overwhelming because of repetitions.
teevyne01:

You guys appear right... But it's totally unfair really... I bet u missed the part where I said I had this developments of ineligibility at 743pm Friday night. And while searching I found this thread... Naturally, I put out an open question and someone helped. After probing and finding a seeming fault, it's only natural to ask about it... She refers me to two pages which I read and my next post was asking for her suggestion sort of... I had three posts, I read but 515+ pages can be overwhelming.. The info I got so far has been helpful tho...

And Im hoping ur attacks do not imply that when I eventually begin the process afresh, I can't coman ask questions when I need help o...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
Haha.. They go.. ASAP.. U ask urself, am I being paid here? Some will pm u and start the same round of things u dodge on d forum. Some sef na quarrel dey end am, I always know how to end it shaa.
Kontagious:

My brother, I thought I had the strength+patience but clearly, I get worn answering the same questions over and over again. Those that go for the jugular are the ones who add "urgently" to their already answered questions, when it's obvious they've not even made any attempt at reading. Person go just weak.

Sometimes when answering, you even try to be as detailed enough but still get questioned on how you got 5 from 3+4-2, if you did 3+4 then took 2 or you did 3-2 then plus 4. In short, it's energy sapping.

Like Santino mentioned, details of ones' application goes a long helping others, one of my greatest takeaway in recent time though is the revelation of possibility of NOC combination. By the way, Santino1, great work with your ITA-AOR. Congrats to you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by TEECANN: 6:47pm On Nov 25, 2017
teevyne01:

Look, my friend @teevyne01,

All they are telling you is that READ UP information about this immigration journey you are about to embark upon. For free, I can tell you that it is deep, broad and complex and just relying on 3rd party information will not nail it for you...folks here could be wrong sometimes too and it will be scary for a reading-averse person to pick such info without verifying it and base his/her decision on it...It can mar alot of things in your immigration process.

Truth is alot of young people are not ready to read anything nowadays if it is not Instagram or Facebook grin grin and that in itself is scary!! The environment you are aiming to relocate to (Canada) is a developed society such that to know and assess most benefits and services available to you, you 've got to research up. How will such a fellow cope? this is no tourist visitation na (where you go, shop, visit a mall or two and jet back to naija grin grin)

You can always come to ask very peculiar questions pertaining to your application...BUT like I have posited before, let me reiterate again...THERE'S NO SHORTCUT TO READING UP IN THIS IMMIGRATION JOURNEY.

If you are new to the process, kindly take your induction courses by reading from "page 0", before you hit page 20, I'm pretty sure you wont come to page 520 and be asking what is WES and how do i write IELTS? grin grin ;

Please, my new e-family members joining us, lets be properly guided!

It will all end in praise IJN!!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Pat4t5: 6:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
university of Nigeria graduates in the house how did you follow up with your WES evaluation process in UNN.
Please can you share your experience on how you did it? Office/officer that facilitated the process(es)

Thanks
great Lions and lionesses

Thanks good people in the house. Love you all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Owlette: 6:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
There's no need to sound so condescending madam. This (nairaland) might be her source of 'serious research'. You need to stop being a 'nairaland bully'.
Everyone was once a learner so cut newbies some slack. Just saying.
Canadianfly:

Sorry but I have questions. How did you decide you want to relocate to Canada? What did you know about it before? Did you just stumble on this thread? How did you find the EE link to create a profile?

I ask because it's chilling that anyone would want to take a major decision like relocation to another continent and not do serious research on how to go about it, what is required and what to aim for. I'm not dissing you or anything, but your questions like how to get an ECA suggests you haven't even read CIC website. That Nairaland is your authentic go to place. Very worrisome undecided

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
elfmann:
Haha.. They go.. ASAP.. U ask urself, am I being paid here? Some will pm u and start the same round of things u dodge on d forum. Some sef na quarrel dey end am, I always know how to end it shaa.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lmao

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
Owlette:
There's no need to sound so condescending madam. This (nairaland) might be her source of 'serious research'. You need to stop being a 'nairaland bully'.
Ehm, there's nothing condescending in all she said. Yes, Canadianfly can be blunt but the truth must be hammered, not told in some cases. Do you ever try to reason rationale to some questions? You'd under better when you see beyond what is asked.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Owlette: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
Kontagious Voltron. Everything she said was condescending. There are other ways to pass a message across than what you call 'blunt'. Many people get scared to ask questions here just for the fear of getting chewed out or in your language 'fear of getting blunt responses'.
Kontagious:

Ehm, there's nothing condescending in all she said. Yes, Canadianfly can be blunt but the truth must be hammered, not told in some cases. Do you ever try to reason rationale to some questions? You'd under better when you see beyond what is asked.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bbaby84(f): 7:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Owlette:

Just like she was...

The truth is bitter to whomever doesn't like to hear it. You need to read. This journey is not a one size fits all.
Ayam not understanding 'nairaland bully' which one is that again?
Anyways, you could have helped out by answering the questions.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Owlette: 7:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
Oh hi bbaby84. You don't need to understand. It is quite irritating to see you people that claim to know the bitter truth refuse to accept the bitter truth. Aunty, what she said was rude. Anything she said could have been said nicely. People who have asked newbies to go to page 0 nicely haven't died.
Anyways, I'm done derailing this thread. It won't kill you to be nice. That's all I'm saying. When you are the recepient of such rude remarks I hope you understand that the person is just sayig the bitter truth.
Abeg good night.
bbaby84:

Just like she was...

The truth is bitter to whomever doesn't like to hear it. You need to read. This journey is not a one size fits all.
Ayam not understanding 'nairaland bully' which one is that again?
Anyways, you could have helped out by answering the questions.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
Owlette:
Oh hi bbaby84. You don't need to understand. It is quite irritating to see you people that claim to know the bitter truth refuse to accept the bitter truth. Aunty, what she said was rude. Anything she said could have been said nicely. People who have asked newbies to go to page 0 nicely haven't died.
Anyways, I'm done derailing this thread. It won't kill you to be nice. That's all I'm saying. When you are the recepient of such rude remarks I hope you understand that the person is just sayig the bitter truth.
Abeg good night.

I think we can all agree that we are wired differently and as such, express things differently. It’s all about everyone’s frame of reference. However, I expect even the gentlest dove to balk at a question such as ‘what is CRS’? Haba!

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Chijudy: 7:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
Dear eFam, my IELTS is finally out and am so grateful to God for all the selfless people in the house. I got my study links here and with 10 days preparation my result is LWRS - 8.5, 7.5, 7.5, 7.0

I just want to say thank you and pray that my God reward all of you in Jesus name.

Congratulations to all those that aced theirs as well.

It will surely end in praise!!!

17 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 25, 2017
Owlette:
Kontagious Voltron. Everything she said was condescending. There are other ways to pass a message across than what you call 'blunt'. Many people get scared to ask questions here just for the fear of getting chewed out or in your language 'fear of getting blunt responses'.

*ermm* *cough* Excuse me Sir/Ma’am, your ‘Kontagious Voltron’ is not very polite as well? Just thought to mention.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cuteguy201: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
You're welcome.

dombosco:

Oh ok. It’s well. Will evaluate my OND and BSC niyen.

Thanks for the update
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
Kontagious:

Konta, there's a difference between being blunt and being subtly rude. I don't think we should confuse that. Funshobabs showed me (at least) how miles away that response was from being polite. Owlette has a point, even if a little.

It's remarkable that much of this admonishing did not happen in Part 1. Guys who couldn't entertain this display of laziness simply moved on from the irritating questions. That seemed polite. And I'm sure the posters got the message. Unfortunately here, we see sneering reprehension all too often.

Those who wanna ask questions should please ask, no matter how dumb. That's the point of the thread. Those who have the strength to answer such questions will do just that, while those who are numb from seeing the same thing repeatedly are free to ignore. The mistake we shouldn't make or foster is to discourage guys from asking questions in the first place.

30 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Owlette: 7:51pm On Nov 25, 2017
Bsbabe hun you should stop with the bs. It is amazing that you think calling Kontagious Canadianfly's voltron isn't polite but the remarks Canadianfly made didn't hit your 'polite nerve'?
You should take a seat.
For the records, it is Ma'am
Bsbabe:

*ermm* *cough* Excuse me Sir/Ma’am, your ‘Kontagious Voltron’ is not very polite as well? Just thought to mention.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
Contact einsteino.. Pls if ur B. Sc inclusion go b an ache, do ECA only for M. Sc oh.
Pat4t5:
university of Nigeria graduates in the house how did you follow up with your WES evaluation process in UNN.
Please can you share your experience on how you did it? Office/officer that facilitated the process(es)

Thanks
great Lions and lionesses

Thanks good people in the house. Love you all
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 25, 2017
Owlette:
Bsbabe hun you should stop with the bs. It is amazing that you think calling Kontagious Canadianfly's voltron isn't polite but the remarks Canadianfly made didn't hit your 'polite nerve'?
You should take a seat.
For the records, it is Ma'am

The point was simply to point out to you that it’s easy to mean well but present it wrong. On a public forum, people that are so called ‘blunties’ have to learn to take it down a notch while others should try to develop thick skins. However, you shouldn’t commit the same offence when trying to correct someone. There was no need to call Kontagious a name. Cochtrane picked up with him from where you left off but it came off much better. You said people should learn to take the truth? You should too Ma’am.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Owlette: 8:05pm On Nov 25, 2017
All I'm saying is that everyone was once a JJC. Some people aren't even aware there's a page 0. Everyone has a reason for being on this Canadian journey. We should learn to uplift and not lash out when someone seems lost. Everyone should learn to be kind.
All the Voltrons and go go Power Rangers it's okay. Biko

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
Owlette:

All the Voltrons and go go Power Rangers it's okay. Biko

Yes Ma, including you o grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by blackfm: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Chijudy:
Dear eFam, my IELTS is finally out and am so grateful to God for all the selfless people in the house. I got my study links here and with 10 days preparation my result is LWRS - 8.5, 7.5, 7.5, 7.0

I just want to say thank you and pray that my God reward all of you in Jesus name.

Congratulations to all those that aced theirs as well.

It will surely end in praise!!!
Same as mine. Congratulations bruv... swim away

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Owlette: 8:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Lol cheesy my own na PJ Masks
Bsbabe:

Yes Ma, including you o grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (514) (515) (516) (517) (518) (519) (520) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.