Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1501043 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 11:19am On Nov 28, 2017
As in ehn. The thing just comman and tire me. That's how somebody will carry this Nigerian behavior and enter Canny land.
Bsbabe:

Tolerance for other people’s beliefs is one of the biggest virtues held by Canadians. Also, one of the major ‘rights & freedoms’ is “the freedom to express your beliefs and opinions freely (including through free press)”

If you are on this journey, kindly remember this.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 11:21am On Nov 28, 2017
God bless you for helping others.
Bsbabe:

Good morning everyone. Just to update you on the individual that got an unfavourable evaluation on her ICAN which I posted sometime ago. Apparently, she has found out the reason why the evelaution came out unrecognised. When she contacted WES, she was told she was evaluated as someone who earned a ‘Certificate of Membership from ICAN’ and not as an ‘Associate of the Institute’. She says that’s probably because she selected “ICAN” and not “Associate of the Institute” when registering with WES. So Wes wrote ICAN to confirm Certificate is genuine and evaluated as certificate of membership. Now she’s starting another one, she says she now sees that one can select “Associate of the Institute” and that’s what she’s doing this time.

This is just to guide other people evaluating ICAN. She is 2013 if I remember correctly and she states she has met a 2010 person with positive evaluation. So maybe it’s not the year? I don’t know. Please note that I do not have ICAN and have no further information or insights on this. I just thought to report what I was told in case it helps someone.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mcstan18(m): 11:31am On Nov 28, 2017
ugoiyke79e:

Buhahahahahahahahahah!!! hire me for free man!

I ll get u a ppr in 12 weeks from scratch to finish...
I will write your ielts, process ur transcript and eca, create ur profile, monitor d stages, send ur pp to ghana , receive your prv/copr, attend an IOM session for you, book and pay for your flight to a province of my choice, check u in at d airport where i will bring your prv and copr, book u an airport pick up, take you to the house i pre rented for you,....
only then shall i leave u to sort your sin, bank,phonelines and drivers license but not without lots of netwrk support for u to sail smoothly thru them all...

I will come in again with lots of interviews scheduled by me( after making a great canadian style CV )....All u need to do is attend d interview. I will make sure u are hired..
ALL FOR FREE....cos i dont want you to trouble yourself after a hectic day at wrk and i dont want u to strain ur eyes n fingers searching for info thru this terribly long thread full of irrelevant banters.....neither do i want u to feel bad about being directed politely or rudely to page 0 when d responder could have just simply answered your question...even worse are all those seniors that have entered "jump and pass mode"

I want u to just find yourself in canada without any stress.
You can just thank me by saying God bless me.

READ UP PEOPLE!! It's for your own good

You're just one big, fat, red-nosed clown grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kenon1: 11:37am On Nov 28, 2017
Congratulations! Please share your IQAS timeline. Thanks.

codebrew85:
Guys, finally IQAS came through!
Second AOR - October 11, 2017
ECA report ready - November 9, 2017
ECA report mail - November 27, 2017
Dived into the pool (CRS 439) - November 27, 2017

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Datnaijaninja:
Thanks for your response. This is what have found out so far

Manitoba - You must be able to show you have a tie to the province either by studies or work
British Columbia - A valid job offer
Nova scotia - 67 points
OINP- 1500 is a lot of money

So now am stumped. I was really looking to BC, Manitoba or Ontario.
Anyone has experience to share on PNP application?

There is a thread for PNP anyone with the link
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Newmum0615:
God bless you for helping others.

Amen. And you too sis
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 11:42am On Nov 28, 2017
rinzylee:
Abeg Pray to Jesus not any Saint!!
I saw your comment and tried to ignore but it’s just hard not to tell you that your post is uncultured, annoying and very irritating. Mind you, I’m not saying you shouldn’t pray to Jesus but discrediting someone else’s belief in such a despicable manner is worrying.

A stranger volunteered to pray for another person she might have not met, and this is all you have to say? Have you volunteered to pray to Jesus on the lady’s behalf?

Newmum0615 and Bsbabe were kind with words on you.

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2017
dchamp19:
Thank you.

I am the PA. Hope it will not affect getting ITA tomorrow if i edit tonight?
Don't forget to sign after making any edit. Very important.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bambam4you: 11:46am On Nov 28, 2017
WES evaluated my ATS as college degree and ACA as BSc. which qualifies for 2 more degrees and adds to crs score.

yeyerolling:
only ur bsc can be evaluated. Dey dont evaluate prof qualifications

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Emmasonic4me: 11:54am On Nov 28, 2017
nanny2017:
Hello House. I appreciate your good works on this forum.

Please I have a quick question. I intend using my NYSC work experience (Secondary school Mathematics teacher) to get points for my work experience. It is stated on the cic NOC website that one of the employment requirements is Bachelors in Education. My question is, can I still get points for this even though I have Bachelor of "Science" in Mathematics not in Education

Thanks.

I hope you're not mixing up this with Australian requirements...

Please can you share the link where you read this from on CIC website... @the bolded.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Emmasonic4me: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Hephgirl:
amen my love.... Chai see as I'm excited as if na me get copr

You've been scarce here. Sent you a pm if you don't mind meeting at the test venue on Saturday... @Kingoliza.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 11:58am On Nov 28, 2017
cochtrane:
1. No, it won't. You only need your POF to be complete.
Hi Cochtrane,

Does your response here support the notion that monies can be received in huge sum, subsequently thrown in FD(or any other form of investment), all within a short period to submitting application without having any adverse effect? Asked just for discussion purpose.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
All these folks with IQAS timeline writing "AOR" confusing person like say na PPR things. Yall should find another way to be writing una timeline abeg. Make we know what abbreviation is for what.

That's how someone will come and write WES is showing IP1 and NA2 tongue

13 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by SQLmastar(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Emmasonic4me:

You've been scarce here. Sent you a pm if you don't mind meeting at the test venue on Saturday... @Kingoliza.
I hope this meeting is just superficial oo, nothing deep ooo, to avoid stories dat touch.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Emmasonic4me: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
SQLmastar:
I hope this meeting is just superficial oo, nothing deep ooo, to avoid stories dat touch.

Your mind is kworupt, walahi... grin grin I know she's married na... At least a combined "buhahahahaaha" with her won't be bad na... cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by walter08: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
if you have applied for FUTO Transcript and you think is taking longer time to come out. kindly write when you applied and depart only to this post https://www.nairaland.com/4176665/futo-transcript#62788569

I'm forwarding all grievances to FUTO VC next week Monday 04/12/2017

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 12:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
strangekash:
Please what email address did you send your question to?
Hi, See this;

send mail to cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca asking for your visa office, and follow the below format.

Your application number in the subject line of your email and include in the body of your email the following information:

· Surname and Given name(s);
· Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD);
· Unique Client Identifier (UCI) number / Client ID number;
· Category of Immigration (CEC, Provincial Nominee, Family Class, Federal Skilled Worker, Temporary Resident)
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 12:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hamiltondreamer:
There is a thread for PNP anyone with the link
Here; https://www.nairaland.com/4180147/all-canadian-provincial-nominee-programs

cc: Datnaijaninja
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by billy: 12:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
@Sleekchic.

They responded two days after I sent my evidence of payment to their email.....

You can raise bank draft if you are not comfortable with BT.

Your choice....

sleekchic:
Good morning,

Please has anyone paid for IELTS via bank transfer,did they respond to the proof of payment mail on time? Or I should just raise draft jeje and go with it to their office? Please advise.
Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Pamperme: 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Abbylee:
Hiya

Please I have some questions.

Im guessing your pension manager is Stanbic. Did they stamp your statement and letter? i have got a letter which has been signed but not stamped. They said they don't normally stamp. The statement as well was sent to me in black and white and not stamped.

Was yours like this as well?

Thank you!!!

Mine wasn't stamped as well. Just two names and their signature but they will attach your statement showing the current balance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abbylee: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Thanks for this!!!

Pamperme:

Mine wasn't stamped as well. Just two names and their signature but they will attach your statement showing the current balance.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Santino1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
Canadianfly:
All these folks with IQAS timeline writing "AOR" confusing person like say na PPR things. Yall should find another way to be writing una timeline abeg. Make we know what abbreviation is for what.

That's how someone will come and write WES is showing IP1 and NA2 tongue

LOL. Na so we see am. Me sef don dey lose track. I'm on this thread and you see BC (British Council) and you go to the living in Canada thread and see BC again (British Columbia), and you are like maka why na. You have to mentally readjust your parole.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Talkingboy: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Bambam4you:
Please use WES to evaluate your bsc and AAT. IQAS doesnt evaluate professional qualifications. The procedure is the same. Go to wes canada website. register for evaluation and include the names of the credentials you want to evaluate. use hello fax to send your certificate for both bsc and AAT and follow up with your institutions to send transcript to WES. That's all.

Thanks Sir. God bless you.

I have few questions,

1) In the case of Canada EE entry , Is Bsc + AAT the same as Bsc + AAT + ACA ? I mean , Are they all equal to Two or more degress/diploma ?

2) Will you have to pay another fee to WES for AAt evaluation ?

3) AAT is not on there website . Do we have to type it manually or what ?

Thanks sir.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Pamperme: 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
rinzylee:

Abeg Pray to Jesus not any Saint!!

One time in school, was very sick. A roomie that attends Winners said she has handkerchief that was blessed by the Bishop and she placed it on my head while sleeping. Needless to say, I was totally healed when I woke up. Never attended Winners before and after that incident. I didn’t see anything wrong in what she did even though am a Catholic, It became a turning point for me to always RESPECT anyone whichever way he/she chooses to pray to God.

22 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by strangekash: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kontagious:
Hi, See this;

Thanks ...i will send an email right away
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ronke1114: 1:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Good day my peoples. Seriously hoping for a draw tomorrow, Sitting at 434 with IELTS about to expire in Jan. Pls pray for me oh. Good luck to everyone expecting a favorable draw tomorrow. Anyone with predictions?

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Newmum0615: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ah! January ke? Biko receive ITA !! I waiting for your "PPR mail" post tomorrow.

Ronke1114:
Good day my peoples. Seriously hoping for a draw tomorrow, Sitting at 434 with IELTS about to expire in Jan. Pls pray for me oh. Good luck to everyone expecting a favorable draw tomorrow. Anyone with predictions?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by LordSebastian: 2:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Passing by. Good day everyone. Wish us all the best in this process. The ministry is moving.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Omonjoe(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Yes....this is so helpful. I will commence the process right away.
Thanks
ugoiyke79e:

I am assuming you want to change your spouse name from maiden to marital.
You can do a change of name and also change her intl passport name then submit via CSE...
I am principal applicant and i changed my name successfully midway in my application...
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Bambam4you: 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
1) Yes, Bsc + AAT is the same as Bsc + AAT + ACA.

For the avoidance of doubt, Bsc + AAT will get you the 32 points for Two or more degress/diploma. With Bsc + AAT + ACA you would still get the same 32 points for Two or more degress/diplom.a

2) No. No extra fee. It is the same fee.

3) AAT is not there but ICAN is there. ICAN is the institute that conducts AAT, so you choose ICAN.

Talkingboy:

Thanks Sir. God bless you.

I have few questions,

1) In the case of Canada EE entry , Is Bsc + AAT the same as Bsc + AAT + ACA ? I mean , Are they all equal to Two or more degress/diploma ?

2) Will you have to pay another fee to WES for AAt evaluation ?

3) AAT is not on there website . Do we have to type it manually or what ?

Thanks sir.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Omonjoe(m): 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
I want to change her maiden name yo marital name
Jugdement:

It is possible through a CSE.

Why exactly do you want this change of name? Did you submit a passport with a different name or you intend to change the name on her international passport?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by LordSebastian: 2:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
This, right here, deserves a medal.

ugoiyke79e:

Buhahahahahahahahahah!!! hire me for free man!

I ll get u a ppr in 12 weeks from scratch to finish...
I will write your ielts, process ur transcript and eca, create ur profile, monitor d stages, send ur pp to ghana , receive your prv/copr, attend an IOM session for you, book and pay for your flight to a province of my choice, check u in at d airport where i will bring your prv and copr, book u an airport pick up, take you to the house i pre rented for you,....
only then shall i leave u to sort your sin, bank,phonelines and drivers license but not without lots of netwrk support for u to sail smoothly thru them all...

I will come in again with lots of interviews scheduled by me( after making a great canadian style CV )....All u need to do is attend d interview. I will make sure u are hired..
ALL FOR FREE....cos i dont want you to trouble yourself after a hectic day at wrk and i dont want u to strain ur eyes n fingers searching for info thru this terribly long thread full of irrelevant banters.....neither do i want u to feel bad about being directed politely or rudely to page 0 when d responder could have just simply answered your question...even worse are all those seniors that have entered "jump and pass mode"

I want u to just find yourself in canada without any stress.
You can just thank me by saying God bless me.

READ UP PEOPLE!! It's for your own good

(1) (2) (3) ... (529) (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.