Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (546) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1505977 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 5:26am On Dec 01, 2017
daremum:
Indeed My case is different!
Thanks to Almighty God for this great opportunity!
PPR yaff landed!

Wow! nice. Let me be the first to say congrats.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ayaade1: 5:29am On Dec 01, 2017
Happy for you. Congratulations.

[quote author=daremum post=62870882]Indeed My case is different!
PPR yaff landed!
Timeline drawn below!
ITA: October 4
AOR: October 28
Medical Passed: November 1
NA2: November 8
Additional documents required (ADR) : November 27
Submitted: November 28
IP2: November 30
PPR: November 30

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by daremum(m): 5:31am On Dec 01, 2017
Thanks chief...
Abeg why the 15 day's ultimatum!

cochtrane:

Wow! nice. Let me be the first to say congrats.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 5:32am On Dec 01, 2017
daremum:
PPR yaff landed!
Congratulations to u and ur family. At least u can concentrate now both in the office and 'on the bed' grin

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 5:37am On Dec 01, 2017
daremum:
Thanks chief...

Mine was 15 days as well. And even for majority of the people I've seen. 30 days is not that common. Just a very few people. So you have nothing to worry about except u would be needing ur passport for another travel, else, I'm sure you're going straight to DHL in d morning. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by daremum(m): 5:40am On Dec 01, 2017
Thanks bro
Na me DHL go first see tomorrow!
Full concentration at work and on bed hence... grin cool

sleekysilk:

Mine was 15 days as well. And even for majority of the people I've seen. 30 days is not that common. Just a very few people. So you have nothing to worry about except u would be needing ur passport to another travel, else, I'm sure you're going straight to DHL in d morning. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ayaade1: 5:41am On Dec 01, 2017
Hello e-fam.

Hubby and I just started the process.
I just want to appreciate you guys for this thread.
It has been really helpful.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by cochtrane(m): 5:43am On Dec 01, 2017
daremum:
Thanks chief...

I got a 15-day deadline as well. I think it's the usual now. If you can't meet it, write to them to extend it and state your reasons. Provide proof, if available.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by daremum(m): 6:04am On Dec 01, 2017
@Blackbuddy....Thanks for all you have done and what you are doing.
daremum:
PPR yaff landed!
Timeline drawn below!

Mail received from: CPCO-FinalRequest/CTDO-Deman(I hope this is real)
*We are given an ultimatum of 15days to send Passport to Accra,am concerned about the ultimatum,heard of 30 days on here so why 15days.(Confused)

Special shout out to everyone that helped at every stage.

@XX01...Am grateful....She sent all her documents to me
@40manlappy @cochtrane @kontagious @MRSDA @Canadianfly...Thank you.
I am grateful to you all.
Speechless right now.

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by arizona20: 6:05am On Dec 01, 2017
Congrats to MrsBee and all others who got their PPR. All Glory to Almighty God. I tap into the favour.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by arizona20: 6:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Dear Friends

Please help a fellow.

WES sent me a mail that verification for my documentation has been sent to my School since 21st of November and up till now my School claims it hasn't been received.

Please what mode does WES use while sending for verification . Mail or Courier.

I have a trusted relative following up with the registrars office on my behalf. I do not just know what to do now as I do not have the time to go to the school myself neither do I know what next to do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sunvick(m): 6:39am On Dec 01, 2017
You can ask WES to resend the verification request mail or a hard copy verification can be sent to your school thru courier.

arizona20:
Dear Friends

Please help a fellow.

WES sent me a mail that verification for my documentation has been sent to my School since 21st of November and up till now my School claims it hasn't been received.

I have a trusted relative following up with the registrars office on my behalf. I do not just know what to do now as I do not have the time to go to the school myself neither do I know what next to do.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by sleekysilk: 6:39am On Dec 01, 2017
daremum:
Thanks bro Sis
Na me DHL go first see tomorrow!
Full concentration at work and on bed hence... grin cool

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by miliicarter: 6:50am On Dec 01, 2017
GlitteringStar:

Congrats! I wish you and your family the best in Canada.

Kindly share your timeline. Thanks. wink

AOR july 12
MP & IP1 july 25
NA2 Sept 8
ADR NOV 20
ADR submitted NOV 27
PPR NOV 29

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dannyko: 7:09am On Dec 01, 2017
arizona20:
Dear Friends

Please help a fellow.

Mine was sent since November 14th and Unilag claims it hasn't received it.I went to the records office and was told it often takes 3 weeks or earlier before they receive the verification mail(by post) and they usually respond immediately. I was advised to be patient.You can find out how soon your school receives Verification mail from WES.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Estar400: 7:10am On Dec 01, 2017
@cochtrane...many thanks. Your response is highly appreciated.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Dannyko: 7:14am On Dec 01, 2017
Ehimen100:

your question wasn't directed at me though but I am at this same stage.

for transcript I pay 2k5 for processing and 400 for postal, it got to wes after 4 weeks.

wes has sent my documents to Unilag for verification. A lot of people here have said the verification is free so I will wait for a week or 2 to confirm that if not will have to pay as stated on the transcript portal.
You are not required to pay for verification I confirmed from about 3 Staff at the Records office on Monday.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Deebay: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2017
daremum:
PPR yaff landed!
Timeline drawn below!

Special shout out to everyone that helped at every stage.

@XX01...Am grateful....She sent all her documents to me
@40manlappy @cochtrane @kontagious @MRSDA @Canadianfly...Thank you.
I am grateful to you all.
Speechless right now.
Cooooongratulationssssssss @daremum. This is wonderful. Your case is indeed different. Welcome to your new dawn. I strongly celebrate with you and tap into this testimony. I am next in line for this my case is different testimony. Congratulations once again and God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Talkingboy: 7:39am On Dec 01, 2017
But what us wrong with WES sef .
Why would they want your School to send Transcript to them twice ?
Can't they just accept the first one the school sends ...

I dey vex for dem joor
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Meoos: 7:42am On Dec 01, 2017
Congrats to all recipients of PPR. It was sure worth all the waiting.

Happy new month and Holiday to this great Destiny helpers in here.

Please MrsBee and all our elders here, what could have been the reason for my profile being ineligible and what can I do further? What can possibly make a profile ineligible for EE?

(2) Hubby hasn't done ECA but wrote ielts with 6.5, 7, 7.5, 7.5 for LRWS respectively.

(3) Could my ielts score be responsible as the PA? 7,6.5,7,7.5 for LRWS respectively.

I intend rewriting the test but wanted to be in the pool and upgrade as an improved result emerges.

Please help a friend.

(3) Family of 5 with 26800CAD

Meoos:
Hello e-fam, good morning to you all.
Please I need your input on this.

I submitted an EE application last night and i just got a message on my profile saying that I'm not eligible for FSW.

Education- Masters wes verified

Age- 32

IELTS - 7,6.5, 7,7.5 for LRWS respectively.

Spouse 6.5.7.5,7.5,7 for LRWS respectively too

Family of 5, pof of about 25800CAD

2years+ work experience

As the PA, could that Reading score be the reason for ineligibility? Just wanted to enter the pool first and then retake the English test.

Please let me know if you have a clue, thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Ehimen100: 7:50am On Dec 01, 2017
Dannyko:
You are not required to pay for verification I confirmed from about 3 Staff at the Records office on Monday.

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by primeson1(m): 8:00am On Dec 01, 2017
Good morning all, I have 5 days left to submit.

Please is it compulsory I add pay slips to my application after getting ref letter in the approved format and including employment letter

It's only one ex company that didn't give me ref letter in the approved format like no salary, hours worked and job duties mentioned, so I used a colleague's with all these info and notarised it. I never had any payslips in all these companies. They are all one man businesses.

Secondly, one of my employment letter stated my position as admin assistant but I worked as an accountant. The work ref letter I got stated accountant as the position. Can this fly?

Thank you all. Please it's urgent
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by HiredGames(m): 8:21am On Dec 01, 2017
Meoos:
Congrats to all recipients of PPR. It was sure worth all the waiting.

Happy new month and Holiday to this great Destiny helpers in here.

Please MrsBee and all our elders here, what could have been the reason for my profile being ineligible and what can I do further? What can possibly make a profile ineligible for EE?

(2) Hubby hasn't done ECA but wrote ielts with 6.5, 7, 7.5, 7.5 for LRWS respectively.

(3) Could my ielts score be responsible as the PA? 7,6.5,7,7.5 for LRWS respectively.

I intend rewriting the test but wanted to be in the pool and upgrade as an improved result emerges.

Please help a friend.

(3) Family of 5 with 25800CAD

Are you sure you are not in this for the attention?

GlitteringStar gave a very valid answer. One you didn't acknowledge or gave any attention to.

Peradventure you missed, see below.

GlitteringStar:

The minimum funds required for a family of 5 is 25,923 CAD.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by yokus(f): 8:34am On Dec 01, 2017
Seniors in the House. Reverse pull- over small, no waka pass the post. [color=#000099][/color]

Pple pls weigh in- i appreciate all contributions in advance

Pls a friend was asked to submit many docs for ADR and prove his self employment which he didnt gain points for.
Tax clearance/cert for his nysc year job and the self employed job. I Told him to get tax clearance in LIRS- hopefully its out before the 15days deadline- I hope that the fact that the date on the tax clearance card will have is recent or after the ADR wont affect it.

He was also asked for statement showing salary payments. The company paid into account few times, they paid by cash most of the time. It's a one-man business - he has just 4 salary payment inputs btw 2011 to 2012, every other payment was by cash- i told him to tell the proprietor of the business to write stating that he was paid by cash most of the time thus no payslips n just 4 inputs of salary via acc. - will this suffice in addition to him swearing an affidavit that he was paid by cash more often than being paid in his account- ID card is no longer in his possession as company collects it whenever anyone resigns.

He was also asked to provide ID cards and additional proof of employment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by funshobabs(m): 8:35am On Dec 01, 2017
WES received my transcript on the 22nd Nov and I got my ECA on 30th November.

I duff my hat for them. I pray my PPR come with this speed of grace.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Negotiate: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2017
Please, can i use sales of BTC to explain the lump sum in my account? I am planning to sell my bitcoin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2017
Bsbabe:

Sweetheart, please review the bolded duties. They don’t imply they are market facing. You were approving/rejecting credits? It says in one line “or approve or reject applications within authorised limits ensuring that credit standards of the institution are respected”. Didn’t you also mention reviewing in line with RAC when you listed your duties? Is your Bank’s RAC not ‘credit standards’? You said you “ensure customer’s repayment capacity”, they say “evaluate loan applicant’s ability to pay the loan” etc and you say it is still a possibility.

I can’t help you further o lol grin Maybe non-bankers will see it as a possibility but from a banker to another, this should bring you to the end of your search but hey, the decision is still up to you.

l was trying to review the NOC but could not access the site later on yesterday clearly you fit under this NOC 6235 as Bsbabe has said.
I thought you were at Managerial level.Please take note of the highlighted in bold.You perform some or all of the duties.
Did you take note of the example titles and viewed all titles?

Financial sales representatives perform some or all of the following duties:that are listed.

@Bsbabe Thumps up.Thanks cool
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2017
daremum:
PPR yaff landed!
Timeline drawn below!

Wow! Your new dawn is here. Congratulations! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 01, 2017
miliicarter:

AOR july 12
MP & IP1 july 25
NA2 Sept 8
ADR NOV 20
ADR submitted NOV 27
PPR NOV 29

Thank you for sharing.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by caon: 9:09am On Dec 01, 2017
congrats miliicater,MrsBee and daremum wishin u d best in cannyland.i pray for speedy and favourable PPR n COPR for us all

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by xpizzy(m): 9:26am On Dec 01, 2017
Thanks for the update. Have any idea if s/he is doing the reassessment with WES ?

Bsbabe:

Good morning everyone. Just to update you on the individual that got an unfavourable evaluation on her ICAN which I posted sometime ago. Apparently, she has found out the reason why the evelaution came out unrecognised. When she contacted WES, she was told she was evaluated as someone who earned a ‘Certificate of Membership from ICAN’ and not as an ‘Associate of the Institute’. She says that’s probably because she selected “ICAN” and not “Associate of the Institute” when registering with WES. So Wes wrote ICAN to confirm Certificate is genuine and evaluated as certificate of membership. Now she’s starting another one, she says she now sees that one can select “Associate of the Institute” and that’s what she’s doing this time.

This is just to guide other people evaluating ICAN. She is 2013 if I remember correctly and she states she has met a 2010 person with positive evaluation. So maybe it’s not the year? I don’t know. Please note that I do not have ICAN and have no further information or insights on this. I just thought to report what I was told in case it helps someone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (543) (544) (545) (546) (547) (548) (549) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.