Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,473 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 - Travel (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 (1500475 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (554) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abby2017: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Congratulations

Bimpsy99:
My testimony is here people. Jesus did what he only can do. Woke up to see the PPR. grin

ITA. April 5
AOR- JUNE 12
Medical passed- july 28
ADR 1- 28 July 2017 (Schedule A)
ADR 2.- 2 August 2017( LOE on some exact dates in my personal history)
NA 2 - 11 august
ADR 3- 14 august (Updated international passport, which I previously raised as a CSE)
IP2- 29 august
PPR- 31 August

I want to.say thank you to you all for the guidance provided on this forum. @40manlappy, Although we haven't met, I appreciate your patience taking time alongside your wife to clarify issues. You kept on calming me down even when I felt anxious that people that submitted after are getting PPR. God bless you for me.

I pray that everyone's heart desire would be met and we would all share our testimony soon. Thanks again to this e-family.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by deeore: 9:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Congrats @Bimpsy89...i remember you sooo well.. God has paved way for greater things to come in your life... Embrace it.. Cos goodnews just started for you... Congratulobia...

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Remxyj: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
winter:
@40manlappy

Please how do I get the forms listed below:

☐ UPDATED FAMILY INFORMATION: You must advise us of any change in your marital status or family composition. All family members must be listed on your IMM008 and Additional Family Information forms. Failure to comply may result in a delay in the issuance of your visa.

These forms were not attached. Was it same requirement for you? Did you have to submit both forms?

Thanks for the assistance

Im trying to get the link online so I can paste here but network is messing up. Just google IMM008 form then Additional Family information form is IMM5406 and it will bring them out. Fill online and print to sign.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Remxyj: 9:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
40manlappy:

"Additional Family Information" was not part of the requirement for me. It is either a new requirement or it is specific to your situation.

Couldn't fill the IMM008 completely so I supported it with a cover letter and wrote boldly that there has been no changes in my family composition. Experience shows that either is acceptable especially if your family composition has not changed. Interestingly, some have submitted without including the IMM008 and yet no issues since their family configuration remains unchanged but there is no harm in playing safe.

@Remxyj: Kindly share the links to the two forms. Thank you smiley

Network is messing with me.... Google IMM5406 that's additional family information form then google IMM008. Fill online and print to sign.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
amoese:

In my case I am a single mom never being married. My son is 13 years and his father is married. I have been taking all responsibilities, can't I apply without the father's consent? We don't really get along.

You were never married and I don't think you need a consent. Just make it clear you have lost touch with the father of your child .

Elders put mouth o

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
Remxyj:

Network is messing with me.... Google IMM5406 that's additional family information form then google IMM008. Fill online and print to sign.

cc: winter

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Canadianfly: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
cochtrane:

CIC wants you to get along by force smiley
Lol this man sef. grin I think you are wrong oh, what of ladies who used sperm banks?

I think she can do this without the father. List the child as her dependent, select single/never married on her profile.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by zaragirl: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
winter:
Hello guys. please for those wth ppr, can u pls gimme d link to download the IMM008 form. it doesnt seem to be downloading. also is it IMM008 or IMM0008? kindly respond

This is what you do:

- Download the form from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf. (do not open it in the browser)
- Download the latest adobe acrobat reader DC.
- Open the downloaded form using the acrobat reader software.

That is how I opened mine. but I did not submit the form with my passport. My family configuration remains same so there was no need to send it.

Cheers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
yimiton:
Hello guys, remember how we went on and on about uploading or not uploading IELTS result being that there is no place holder for the requirement?

I just stumbled across it on the CIC website that you are required to upload the result otherwise, your application will not be processed.

Thanks to everyone that advised that I should raise a CSE, otherwise, I might have been telling a story that touch at some point.

Thanks for sharing this important piece of information. Intending applicants should take note. The fact that some might have had a seamless processing without uploading it should not make it the norm.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Temas:

Good day.. my situation is different. Wiffey is yet to get international passport. We have been married since 2016 ( no official change of name yet) I am concern on which name to use on her passport. Except for marriage certificates( ikoyi registry) all other documents carries her maiden name.

As stated earlier by others, it is your choice really. However, if you intend to go with her "new name", you can note the following tweets from IRCC.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by 40manlappy: 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
elfmann:

Bro, abt faxing to WES one's certificate with hellofax.com, how do they do it? It is not mine but how do they know it is u? Is it in order to write reference number on the faxed page which the scanbed copy if one's cert or in a separate page? Making it two pages! I used NIPOST when I did mine.

Bros, guess your friend has been able to sort this out?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
40manlappy:

Bros, guess your friend has been able to sort this out?
Yeah..10X.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Abol4luv: 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hello house, trying to view August 19 ielts results online but it's not showing. How do I view results online? Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Kontagious(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Abol4luv:
Hello house, trying to view August 19 ielts results online but it's not showing. How do I view results online? Thank you
Test dates are sometimes added on the 12th day but you won't be able to view your result till the 13th day. Today makes the 12th day, wait till tomorrow. You should be able to view from say 7am. It might be earlier though.

Hope you'd have a restful night grin. The anxiety is sunthin else.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by vanbaby: 11:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Good day house, I am yet to do my medical. I would like to hear from those who have done. I would like to know if I can do it tomorrow which is a public holiday and what medical center would be better to do it, what I need to go with and if there's any other thing I need to do or know. I look forward to a response from you guys.thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ENGRDUDU89(m): 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
jummolami:
Any UI person in the house.

I was just told that UI does verification via email but in batches. But I have to wait till they have more request for verification and that it is not done individually.

The lady is saying I can pay for dhl is to fast track....... undecided
Hi,I just pm you.I want to ask some questions pertaining UI transcripts
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MRSDA: 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hello house, congratulations to all the new PPR recipients....it will be our turn soon.

So all documents uploaded, just trying to cross the is and dot the t's.

Anyone knows if we need to write an LOE for hubby's masters? He did it by distance learning from the UK so he does not need to get a police certificate.

Does this need to be explained? Please help o...we must submit tomorrow! We have danced around this mountain too long :-)

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by irewole1: 12:04am On Sep 01, 2017
Big Congrats to the latest Canny citizen

winter:
My beautiful people... my fellow nairalanders... God has done it for me.
Thanks to all the people God used and will continue to use in this thread.
PPR at last!!!

ITA - May 2nd
Application submitted - Aug 1st
AOR- Aug 1st
ADR - Aug 14th
Ip1 - Aug 16th
ADR submitted - Aug 19th
NA - Aug 22nd
IP2 - Aug 25th
PPR - Aug 30th

grin

Please who knows where I can take the digital passport anywhere around VI/Lekki/Ajah also whats d process of submitting passport to be stamped.
Kindly assist fam.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MrsBee: 1:03am On Sep 01, 2017
MRSDA:
Hello house, congratulations to all the new PPR recipients....it will be our turn soon.

Anyone knows if we need to write an LOE for hubby's masters? He did it by distance learning from the UK so he does not need to get a police certificate.

Does this need to be explained? Please help o...we must submit tomorrow! We have danced around this mountain too long :-)

Yes he does need to explain, it doesn't cost a thing to explain and clear any doubt. Some people have been rejected because of missing PCCs for distant learning degrees, sometimes they reopen the file since it's in error but the stress isn't worth it. Better to dot your i's and cross your t's when you still can.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by MrsBee: 1:03am On Sep 01, 2017
Congratulations to all the latest PPR recipients.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Feygbe: 2:35am On Sep 01, 2017
PPR just flying upandan anyhow on this August AOR whatsapp group. August 13 AOR with PPR! shocked

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by mstunz: 3:16am On Sep 01, 2017
@Feygbe thank you.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by primeson1(m): 3:59am On Sep 01, 2017
Yes finally, after 3rd attempt.

L 8
R 8.5
W 7
S 7

Overall 7.5

I want to encourage guys, please don't give up.

Please help me thank Baba God o. What a month it is already.

Can't sleep grin.

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by FSOFF: 4:12am On Sep 01, 2017
MRSDA:

@MRSDA U can put correspondence in bracket in front of the UK masters program when filling the generic application form.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Nobody: 4:18am On Sep 01, 2017
Hello house, thanks a lot for the infro. Please I want to know if I can use fixed deposit for my POF
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Cannie(m): 4:45am On Sep 01, 2017
L 8.5
R 6.5
W 7.5
S 8.0
Hello good people! Has anyone got luck with reading remarking? 6.5 jeeeez!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by tundechange: 4:47am On Sep 01, 2017
nnekdre:
Hello house, thanks a lot for the infro. Please I want to know if I can use fixed deposit for my POF

Yes you can, it's as good as cash.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by ajiifixing(m): 5:08am On Sep 01, 2017
Cannie:
L 8.5
R 6.5
W 7.5
S 8.0
Hello good people! Has anyone got luck with reading remarking? 6.5 jeeeez!

Mine was upgraded from 7 to 8

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by Cannie(m): 5:13am On Sep 01, 2017
ajiifixing:

Mine was upgraded from 7 to 8

Great. Thanks boss
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by esosa4real(m): 5:15am On Sep 01, 2017
khadmosh:
HELLO EVERYONE , GREAT FORUM I MUST CONFESSS. GOD BLESS EVERYONE HERE.
DOCTORS IN THE HOUSE PLS LET CREATE A WHATSP GROUP TO HELP INTEGRATE US TO THE CANADIAN MEDICAL WORLD.

Pls PM me let me Add u! We have created one which is still in the works because we need more docs especially those working already in Canada so we can share first hand information and ideas.

NB: For contact with Licensed Canadian doctors, (that's difficult cos the one I ve approached is truly busy)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by bigfido: 6:00am On Sep 01, 2017
amoese:

In my case I am a single mom never being married. My son is 13 years and his father is married. I have been taking all responsibilities, can't I apply without the father's consent? We don't really get along.

ajiifixing:

You were never married and I don't think you need a consent. Just make it clear you have lost touch with the father of your child .

Elders put mouth o

I truly do feel sorry for your plight. Please to aviod stories that will cause future issues for you, get his consent if you can. You don't want a man writing the embassy requesting for his son or even suing after you have traveled. At that point, it will be clear you have misrepresented and we know how they deal with misrepresentation. My advice is you should talk to a proper immigration lawyer to guide you on your options. Don't let our guessing here put you into trouble in the future. Whether he takes responsibility or not, he is still the father of the boy.

Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 by winter(f): 6:01am On Sep 01, 2017
Thanks a lot

zaragirl:

This is what you do:

- Download the form from http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM0008ENU_2D.pdf. (do not open it in the browser)
- Download the latest adobe acrobat reader DC.
- Open the downloaded form using the acrobat reader software.

That is how I opened mine. but I did not submit the form with my passport. My family configuration remains same so there was no need to send it.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (554)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.