Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

3lovelyflowers's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3lovelyflowers's Profile / 3lovelyflowers's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

Politics / Re: Buhari Orders DSS, EFCC, Customs, Others To End Petrol Scarcity by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2023
SmartyPants:

When?

He ordered the DSS to do that before.
Politics / Re: Oladapo Apara Endorses Tinubu After Accusing Him Of Fraud by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:20pm On Jan 24, 2023
embarassed
Crime / Re: Transgender Woman Found Guilty Of Raping Two Women When She Was A Man by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2023
Send him/her to jail

72 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Delta PDP Campaign Mobilizer Gets Blocked From Running Away With Rally Money by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:15pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lol.
Crime / Re: Help! My Worker Absconded With My Money by 3lovelyflowers(f): 9:06am On Dec 31, 2022
Do your tracking well. She can't run away.

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Atiku Secretly Holding Meetings With APC Governors In Dubai – Wike (Video) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2022
Interesting
Politics / Re: This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 9:58pm On Dec 29, 2022
Thank you all for your input but make sure you don't play any role in returning APC to power.

APC has no business in ASO ROCK come 2023. They should be ousted so they can go learn governance and can come back later on if posterity will still be fair to them.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Seven years and few months after my first visit to 2nd NigerBridge now reality by 3lovelyflowers(f): 1:33pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nice but still, money has been looted off the project.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Olisa Metuh Hits Back At Arthur Eze by 3lovelyflowers(f): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2022
Obi from top to bottom

Why are they afraid?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Peter Obi’s Nigerian Project, Not Igbo President, Obidients Reply Arthur Eze by 3lovelyflowers(f): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
Nigerian youth, can we fail if we come in oneness? Absolutely not. Let's come together and prove to them that if we want it, we can have it.

Vote Peter Obi for president

Who Authur Eze help?

Obi all the way.

1 Like

Crime / Re: CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi Reacts To Viral Photo Of A Police Officer Holding Cannabis by 3lovelyflowers(f): 1:15pm On Dec 27, 2022
Everything goes.

A pack of Hungry man indomie is now N300.

Vote wisely and most importantly, vote out APC.
Politics / Re: Breaking: Kwankwaso, Please Have Mercy- Tinubu Begs After Being Roasted Black by 3lovelyflowers(f): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
lipsrsealed
Politics / Re: Breaking: Kwankwaso, Please Have Mercy- Tinubu Begs After Being Roasted Black by 3lovelyflowers(f): 1:04pm On Dec 27, 2022
Vote wisely

4 Likes

Politics / This Was Sold N80 Before Apc/buhari Came To Power But Now N300 (photo) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 12:57pm On Dec 27, 2022
With all the hunger, frustration, hardship and more characterized by this government, if you still vote or support APC to retain power and continue with the legacy of Buhari, you need your brain checked ASAP.

That is if you even have one.

Don't say I didnt tell you. We warned you guys in 2015. Don't repeat the mistake again.

Hungry Man Indomie pack that was N80 before APC/Buhari is what I just bought N300 this morning and it was as though nothing entered my stomach after consuming it.

Hardship and inflation does not know tribe or religion.

Vote Wisely!!!

25 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by 3lovelyflowers(f): 9:09am On Dec 27, 2022
Tingotoe:
I will most certainly NOT vote for Peter Obi

Who will you vote for?
Politics / Re: If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by 3lovelyflowers(f): 6:08pm On Dec 26, 2022
Olowoeko11:
Ti’fun loran

Tribe will not put food on your table. Vote. Wisely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / If Not For Anything Else But For The Sake Of Rice, Please Vote Out APC by 3lovelyflowers(f): 2:18pm On Dec 26, 2022
How did you feel yesterday when you and the people you know including your neighbors couldn't afford rice? I mean common rice o. Rice which is the basic food for average Nigerians.

My brothers and sisters, even if your brain dey pain you, still try use am. Try use am abeg. You go cry pass wetin u dey cry today if you allow APC retain power to retain Buhari legacy.

God forbid.

Rice jumped from N7000 to N55,000 under the APC, making it very very very unaffordable to 133m poor Nigerians. I don't want to focus on anything else but rice.

We have to come together and kick out APC because of our precious common food - Rice.

Go get your PVC and make sure you VOTE PETER OBI.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2022
Think9ja:
He still will not win any polling unit in Benue State

Sleep still dey your eye. Sorry, e go soon clear you.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Governor Ortom Endorses Peter Obi, Says LP Candidate Can Deliver Nigeria (Video) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
obembet:
This is what we want.

Let support southerners candidates.

Ogun go kill anybody that want to divide us

Ogun go kill you if you insult Tinubu and Obi

God bless southerners

We can't continue to enslaved ourselves to FULANI

Tinubu or Obi 2023.

Which one is Tinubu or Obi? Baba, decide where you stand. We sensible Nigerians are OBIdients but if you want to be agbado urchin, you are free.

Obi is not an excellent option but he is far better than others as presented by PDP and APC.

Two cups of rice is today N500. That should tell you how and where to vote.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Yul Edochie Endorses Photoshopped Christmas Photo Of Family (Photos) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ok
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Holds Interactive Session With NUJ Members In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 10:03pm On Dec 19, 2022
Touching the right places

211 Likes 13 Shares

Politics / Re: Court Stops DSS From Arresting Emefiele by 3lovelyflowers(f): 10:02pm On Dec 19, 2022
I'm here
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Carries His Own Bag As He Lands In Akwa Ibom (Pictures) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2022
Go and keep going sir. The poor masses who have no hope rely on you.

117 Likes 14 Shares

Politics / Re: Altercation Between Doyin Okupe's Lawyer And Security Operatives (Video) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2022
He should pay for it.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Sports / Re: Watch Moment Angry Man Breaks Family TV After Staking N1.2m On France To Win WC by 3lovelyflowers(f): 4:01pm On Dec 19, 2022
Greed. Never stake what you can't stand lossing.
Crime / Re: Mother And Her Two Daughters Burnt To Death In Jigawa by 3lovelyflowers(f): 3:59pm On Dec 19, 2022
Try dey bring good news abeg
Politics / Re: ‘We No Dey Give Shishi’, Keyamo Mocks Obidients Fighting Over Money by 3lovelyflowers(f): 9:15am On Nov 13, 2022
naijapips04:

I said dem dey use your head. Which mumu anonymous citizen will donate a private jet for Christ sake. You OBIDENSE are just too dull.

Obi is not the best candidate but a better one compared to other ones present to us in 2023. There's no way a sensible Nigerian would want to vote for Tinubu or Atiku, thus the choice of Obi.
Romance / Re: It's Nonsensical To Spend So Much On Sex - Men Please Stop It by 3lovelyflowers(f): 8:59am On Nov 13, 2022
brain54:
Sex is overated Abeg…

Some people will go to any length just for a few minutes of pleasure. It’s a shame actually.

Many causes. But most times I blame the guys. Some guys pay such huge amounts just to massage their ego.

Just to massage ego?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (of 7 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.