Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,829 members, 7,802,653 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. (31892 Views)

Exclusive!: How Do You Come About Nairaland?. / Introducing The New Nigerian Forum ! / Golden Opportunity: Be A Member Of This New Nigerian Forum Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Kelvin0(m): 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
angry
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 01, 2015
I was here too
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by freshdude99(m): 6:49pm On May 16, 2015
A brilliant idea
Simply novel!
Exactly what entrepreneurship is all about...
Back in the days, my lecturer will also say... Give something novel, I need to be wow'd! grin
I guess u just wow'd millions of people and still counting kiss

Cc: Seun I was here too kiss
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 16, 2015
cool
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
The oldest thread on NAIRALAND!!! grin

1 Like

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Swash042(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2015
Swash042 was here too! wink
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 13, 2015
I JUST HIT A NEW LOW OF BOREDOM shocked
Seun:
Hello,

Nairaland is a discussion board/forum which simply aims to be the largest, broadest, most informative discussion forum for the people of Nigeria. You can discuss anything that interests you on this forum:
- Report breaking news stories.
- Share your experience of a particular place, event, product or service.
- Share your knowledge/opinion on topics of interest.
- Ask questions, or make requests and receive helpful answers from other members of the forum.

We have categories which deal with virtually every topic of interest, including movies, music, TV shows, books, soccer, mobile phones, fashion, food, business, computing, automobiles, politics, religion, romance, and more.

You can view the forum using:
* Any mobile phone with support for WAP 1.0 or WAP 2.0/XHTML (automatically detected!)
* Standard PC browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, etc).

Joining Nairaland is like joining a club, minus the membership dues. Registration is quick, easy and automatic. Please feel free to jump in and start participating. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Start at the home page: http://www.nairaland.com

Regards,
Seun Osewa
Webmaster.

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by olajorn(m): 3:25am On Sep 13, 2015
Seun:
Hello,

Nairaland is a discussion board/forum which simply aims to be the largest, broadest, most informative discussion forum for the people of Nigeria. You can discuss anything that interests you on this forum:
- Ask questions, or make requests and receive helpful answers from other members of the forum.

We have categories which deal with virtually every topic of interest, including movies, music, TV shows, books, soccer, mobile phones, fashion, food, business, computing, automobiles, politics, religion, romance, and more.

* Any mobile phone with support for WAP 1.0 or WAP 2.0/XHTML (automatically detected!)

Joining Nairaland is like joining a club, minus the membership dues. Registration is quick, easy and automatic. Please feel free to jump in and start participating. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions!

Regards,
Seun Osewa
Webmaster.
You Never reply my pms
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 3:31am On Sep 13, 2015
©opy ©@t tongue
olajorn:
You Never reply my pms
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by olajorn(m): 4:07am On Sep 13, 2015
DashMeYansh:
©opy ©@t tongue
your madness is thick grin
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by akraym(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2015
Seun dey form big boy now
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by yomalex(m): 8:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
interesting yomalex was here
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by itstpia8: 7:50pm On Nov 05, 2015
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by itstpia8: 8:33pm On Nov 05, 2015
. . . . . . . .
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by hayorzzyzx(m): 9:38pm On Nov 07, 2015
I Was Here...............signed: Zyzx
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Well, at least my signature made it here.
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Jayceo(m): 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
I was here..

The youngest Nigerian billionaire in the making.
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by lagosdeals: 2:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Please can you credit us. Its 3days already.

Thanks

Seun:
Hello,

Regards,
Seun Osewa
Webmaster.
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by nycjourno: 4:57am On Apr 28, 2016
Would Mr Osewa be open to a Q&A on this thread (or a new one) with a foreign journalist perhaps? It could be interesting for first time visitors and outsiders interested in Nairaland...?

- What was your inspiration?

- What do you love most about the forum?

- What role do you hope it serves nationally?

- Do you ever hope to expand beyond Nigeria?

- What do you hope to see from new members eager to engage?

Would other Nairalanders be interested in hearing some of this?
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by shizzy7(f): 10:34pm On May 17, 2016
I WAS HERE..... 11 YEARS AFTER
Nairaland's first thread...... When this thread was created,
*I was in J.S 1 * I didn't have a phone, *no internet access, *I was 10 years old.
Started from the bottom now I am here..grin

3 Likes

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by shizzy7(f): 10:34pm On May 17, 2016
I WAS HERE.....
11 YEARS AFTER

Nairaland's first thread......
When this thread was created,

*I was in J.S 1
* I didn't have a phone,
*no internet access,
*I was 10 years old.

Started from the bottom now I am here..grin
shizzy7
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by aventura: 11:53am On May 19, 2016
Ok
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 30, 2016
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by 9jaRonin(m): 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2016
Seun:
Hello,

Regards,
Seun Osewa
Webmaster.

This was history in the making.......but very few knew it back then.
#HumbleBeginnings

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by finalboss(m): 9:43am On Sep 28, 2016
seun .... i was here also ... one and only boss
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by YhungPablo(m): 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2016
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Cregon: 7:26am On Oct 05, 2016
i was here...
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by GASE(m): 10:16am On Nov 19, 2016
Seun:
Hello,

Regards,
Seun Osewa
Webmaster.

Sir, how can I continually update a particular topic on Nairaland.

Thanks in anticipation for your reply!
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by dauddy97(m): 5:46pm On Nov 19, 2016
I was here for good,
Thank God Mr seun followed my advice

Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 30, 2017
Seun:
Hello,

We have categories which deal with virtualize every topic of interest, including movies, music, TV shows, books, soccer, mobile phones, fashion, food, business, computing, automobiles, politics, religion, romance, and more.

Regards,
Seun Osewa
Webmaster.
wow am sure u didn't know nairaland wuld grow dz big...12 years later
Re: About Nairaland, the Nigerian Forum. by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 23, 2017
More than a decade now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Things That White People Don’t Like About Nigerians By Aroms Aigbehi / Vehicle Sinks After Bridge Collapses In Dubban Fulani, Gombe State / Download New Bet9ja Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.